Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest May TAN

@berliansiahaan, need not worry so much, just love him, support him, care for him,pray for him. Trust him, he knows what is best for himself, as he is always showered by so much loves.

@noemia,Faith really success in South Korea. maybe the unfinish probs between Faith crews & producers affecting Minho.
Really weird,from all the links that I updated to my page blog,the 1 from Minho in Destiny not work. I tried many times,but still not work. 
http://sailormoontroops.wordpress.com/130305-lee-minho-interaction-with-jenny-wang-playing-romantic-sceneattract-supporters-attention/

Guest shantipriya

I think he looks great, maybe a little tired, but he's a pro and he knows what's best to be done :)

tbh, some clothes can make you look skinnier than you actually are, while others can put a few pounds on you. yes, he is quite slim, but do you remember how he looked in City Hunter? he actually had quite the muscles under those jackets and tight pants.

he was always a little too skinny for my personal taste of men, but I'm not marrying the guy so I'll just enjoy him the way he is :)

Guest shantipriya

I have the feeling that his management is working on getting him in foreign productions. if this is so- great initiative and the best of luck :) he's been studying english for how long- one or two years? shall we help him out by sending him personal messages written in english only? personal expirience taught me that the best way to learn a language is to dive in it completely, by having people who'd constantly talk to you in it and wouldn't take any other language as an anwser LOL this was the method used by my best english and french teachers (and I had a lot)- they'd ask me how was my day/week/weekend/holiday and expect me to tell it all in english/french. it was really hard at first and they were helping me out a lot untill I was able to line up a whole story LOL but they somehow managed to make me speak,think and write fluently in about a year.

on the other hand, if he's planning on graduating, which is why he's not committing in any projects this year- he has all my support.

whatever the deal is, I think he's really good in what he's doing and he won't be left without a job - LMH FTW!!!

anyways... just because it's such a day, I'd like to wish you all a Happy International Women's Day!!! Celebrate women worldwide!

Guest myphim

LMH looks great in these new pictures. He is a little slimmer than before, but he looks great. I do think he needs rest though, he has been traveling around so much lately. Thank you everyone for all the updates. :x  :)>- :)>-

Guest porcupine1610

myphim said: LMH looks great in these new pictures. He is a little slimmer than before, but he's looks great. I do think he needs rest though, he has been traveling around so much lately. Thank you everyone for all the updates. :x  :)>- :)>-

Guest myphim

porcupine1610 said: myphim said: LMH looks great in these new pictures. He is a little slimmer than before, but he's looks great. I do think he needs rest though, he has been traveling around so much lately. Thank you everyone for all the updates. :x  :)>- :)>-

@shantipriya welcome to the perv minoz thread LOL!

*waves to all the Minoz*

I see he has changed his hair again and lost a lil body fat. He's looking good though. That hair cut and style is growing on me. This is actually the second time his hair has been tinted reddish. He had red highlights in city Hunter but they weren't this bright.
It's actually almost similar to Kim bum's color and style. I wonder did he influence him into changing it.

Alilbitgoth said: @shantipriya welcome to the perv minoz thread LOL!

*waves to all the Minoz*

I see he has changed his hair again and lost a lil body fat. He's looking good though. That hair cut and style is growing on me. This is actually the second time his hair has been tinted reddish. He had red highlights in city Hunter but they weren't this bright.
It's actually almost similar to Kim bum's color and style. I wonder did he influence him into changing it.

Guest shantipriya

Alilbitgoth said: @shantipriya welcome to the perv minoz thread LOL!

*waves to all the Minoz*