Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

waahhh! after watching Lee Min Ho's interview, I am a bit sad because ABS-CBN DUBBED his sexy voice speaking in English/Filipino!

they should have just subbed it.. :(

but now, realizing MH will leave the Philippines, I AM A BIT SADDER too =((

when will He come back again?  8->

Guest haruharulmh

pallycute said: leeminho_miguelpastor_20121118-01b.jpg

EXCLUSIVE: Sam Oh on Lee Min Ho

MANILA, Philippines - DJ, TV personality and food blogger Sam Oh has become a "staple" in Filipino pop culture that we forget she — like Grace Lee — is 100% Korean.

Therefore, Sam — whose Korean name is Oh Sang Mi — is also fluent in Hanguk aka the Korean language.

She was the fitting choice to host the press and fan events of Korean star Lee Min Ho, who is in Manila for a 3-day meet-and-greet with fans that ends tonight at the SM Mall of Asia.

He also laughs easily. During an interview I interpreted for him, he thought it was funny how I asked him a particular question (some hand gesture I did, apparently) and he started giggling and said, "That's so funny."

Thanks @Maja. I read from twitter that someone has already created a fanpage for ahjussi (LMH's cute bodyguard). Im trying to search for the fanpage. LOL! :D

You've worked hard @Maja. Everyone who came to lee min ho's events experienced body aches! Me too! My back was aching. But its better than the heartache of not being able to see him. Soo worth it!

@Maja  O.M.G!!!!!!!!!!!  You finally got to meet him. Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!  I'm so excited for you. I got to back track a little bit, but I will ask you more about your meeting with Dimples later. Don't go to sleep yet.