Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest miniejungle

jenny0622, regarding the LG phone, you need to buy the phone and sign on 2yrs subscription plan with the mobilephone service provider.. the tickets are given for every phone purchased.. this is the way SJ,Wonder Girls handphone events are organized..

miniejungle, i wanted to buy iphone4 too..but i'm giving up the chance to buy iphone4 to support Min Ho... :lol::wub:

can it be ordered online?

Yon,if this is the case... i have to get 2 phones???? :( one just because of MH and the other is to fulfill my techo-savvy side? *like real, heheh* does it mean we have to buy it now and get the ticket first??? anyone help me!!!! i can't get back to s'pore till end of July so if i dont get the phone now that would be over... :(

Recently Singapore fans are getting excited for Min Ho's July trip...

I guess this article on the new LG handphone will also make Asia Minoz happy :D

GET SMART, GET STARTED WITH LG OPTIMUS

LG launches powerful yet easy to use Android-powered smartphone for first-time users

The LG Optimus will be available at all telecommunications outlets in Singapore from Saturday, 19 June 2010, at a recommended retail price of S$418/-, a very affordable price for a smartphone.

LG Presents Lee Min Ho, Ambassador for the LG Optimus

thanks wenroad for the detailed post.. the phone looks really nice though.. i love the pink!!! is the price for a 2 yr contract or outright purchase???? if it's for outright purchase then i can get it and still aim for the iphone4 later, yah?

Hey guys!

So sorry that I have not been posting news articles. My laptop's battery charger wasn't working, so HP is sending a new one. T_T Until I receive the new one, I won't be able to translate news articles as fast as I can like I've used to. Please be patient with me, and once I come back, I will translate and post more news articles for you guys!

I'm at the school's library, so I was able to translate two articles here:

Solly, i received the email about the faulty charger and battery from HP too. but somehow my battery batch was not the affected one so i didnt' get a replacement! can't believe HP is so bad... :( good to see you back with more news for us! :)

Are you gals aware that Personal Taste is going to refilm the last 30minutes of the last episode for the Director's Cut DVD?

Cecilia has posted in PT thread about this!

really, Yon???? omo omo this is great, i'm heading over there now!!! i hope they give us a better ending this way!!! :)

OMG, he’ll going to Singapore for the 3rd time, Singapore fans are so lucky,

Thanks Jenny and Meow for sharing pic of him for LG promotion, love his smile and his pose was so tempting, holding LG optimus phone, and by reading article that wenroad post above… makes me want to replace the LG phone that I use now with LG Optimus…heheheee :P

Hart, you know, today I’m so excited again to see his pics on hye sun movie premier with KB and KJ, it’s good to see that they supporting each other…and as usual he looks handsome, fresh, young and sexy, I don’t know why but I like to see a man dressed in Black or White esp minho…I’m melting :P

Pallycute, thanks for the news about travel train with him, lucky fans if they get a chance to travel with him

Solly, thank you so much for your translation, and glad to know that you’ve received your laptop’s battery charger, will wait for your next translation of minho’s news article ;)

Yon, I’ve read in PT thread about the D cut DVD, that’s a great news, how to get the DVD?...

Wave and Big Hugs to all Minoz, and thanks for sharing all the goodies here…take care!!

miniejungle, you are so funny and quick witted. laugh.gif

Oops! I must've forgotten how to quote.

Having trouble getting used to new soompi sweatingbullets.gif I'm warned.

i love him... but i want an iphone4! how to persuade Steve Jobs to let Minho do the CF for iphone????? tongue.gif

Yon,if this is the case... i have to get 2 phones???? :( one just because of MH and the other is to fulfill my techo-savvy side? *like real, heheh* does it mean we have to buy it now and get the ticket first??? anyone help me!!!! i can't get back to s'pore till end of July so if i dont get the phone now that would be over... :(

if it can be purchased from all the 3 service providers, then you should be able to order online or by phone.. i bought from M1 last year and they delivered to my home. but i think you need to inform them that you are not in s'pore and ask if you can still purchase it and send it to someone who can receive on your behalf.

thanks wenroad for the detailed post.. the phone looks really nice though.. i love the pink!!! is the price for a 2 yr contract or outright purchase???? if it's for outright purchase then i can get it and still aim for the iphone4 later, yah?

usually the amount quoted should be with a 2yrs contract and your last purchase is 21months ago. if i did not remember wrongly, if it is less than 21 months but more than 12months, you have to pay an additional of $100 on top of the price quoted. my current phone is 13months old only...so i will need to pay $518...arrrggghhh!!! :P:P

Guest miniejungle

ekrakdl, when you want to quote, just click on "quote" at the bottom of the post and then click "add reply" - be sure to remove the %7Boption%7D when you quote pics. If you have many posts to quote, choose "multi quote" - then click reply! takes a while to get used to.. :)

if it can be purchased from all the 3 service providers, then you should be able to order online or by phone.. i bought from M1 last year and they delivered to my home. but i think you need to inform them that you are not in s'pore and ask if you can still purchase it and send it to someone who can receive on your behalf.

usually the amount quoted should be with a 2yrs contract and your last purchase is 21months ago. if i did not remember wrongly, if it is less than 21 months but more than 12months, you have to pay an additional of $100 on top of the price quoted. my current phone is 13months old only...so i will need to pay $518...arrrggghhh!!! :P:P

Yon, so we have to sign a contract in order to get the ticket? or can we just buy it upfront? that's my only concern - i can buy this phone upfront but would want to sign a plan with iphone... i've not have a contract with any of them for a while now (i'm overseas) but i will return to s'pore soon. I hope to get the tix and go see Minho :)

for this promotion... is it from Singtel only or for all providers?

Edit:

I just surfed Singtel, M1 and Starhub but found nothing about LG Optimus promo... :(

Are you gals aware that Personal Taste is going to refilm the last 30minutes of the last episode for the Director's Cut DVD?

Cecilia has posted in PT thread about this!

Hi yon, what? There's a Director's Cut DVD? Wow, I want also to have this. Thanks for this info. I'm excited to see this copy. blush.gif:lol:

Annyeong~~

Still in love with Jinho, oops, I mean Minho hehehe..

Right now, i'm still diggin' Minho's pics..

@meow, thx dear for the pics and info..Really appreciate it..

@hart, you're welcome dear..SO nice to share those pics with you :)

Thx also to all MINOZ for everything you have posted..Really appreciate it..

Btw, Singaporean are so lucky..Not so long time ago Jang Geun Suk came there and now Lee Minho..

But anyway, i just can't go there since i have to work at my office..

I wish my Korean boss were Ilwoo, Bummie or even Minho hehehe..

Yon, so we have to sign a contract in order to get the ticket? or can we just buy it upfront? that's my only concern - i can buy this phone upfront but would want to sign a plan with iphone... i've not have a contract with any of them for a while now (i'm overseas) but i will return to s'pore soon. I hope to get the tix and go see Minho :)

for this promotion... is it from Singtel only or for all providers?

Edit:

I just surfed Singtel, M1 and Starhub but found nothing about LG Optimus promo... :(

i surfed the websites too but can't find this model at all..but thur newspaper did indicate that the sales of LG GT540 will starts on 19th.. It should be from all the 3 service providers, otherwise they would have mentioned it... I think if you want to buy the phone only, it's going to cost you an additional few hundreds dollars more than the $418 you have to pay... i may go down tomorrow to check it out..

Hi yon, what? There's a Director's Cut DVD? Wow, I want also to have this. Thanks for this info. I'm excited to see this copy. blush.gif:lol:

yes, willenette.. do visit PT thread often... :)

Guest miniejungle

Yon dear, pls help me check if they sell the handset without contract, would i be able to get the ticket for MH? or must i sign the contract to get it? if signing contract is required, my dream of getting iphone4 would be over... but... i guess it's worth it when i get to see Minho right? :) thank you in advance!

Guest singapore0950

Hello minoz......

waves to

miniejungle

regarding ur question about phone.

It is cost S$418.00 nett (without contract etc)

(Handset Only)

according shop asst said phone itself will be here either end of June or early Jul.

tongue2.gif

LG GT540 Optimus

with 3 different colors ^^Black, White & Pink^^ blush.gif

~~~~~Here is the link hope able to help u gals~~~~~

http://www.gsmarena.com/lg_gt540_optimus-3081.php

Hope able to help u gals.......^^

Hi MINOZ!

its weekend...june 20th is almost here...can't wait any longer..so excited especially knowing some Minoz are already in Seoul..who cant wait to meet Minho! :rolleyes:

just like to share this funny gif from DC Gal

1276876940_201006190104129400284501_0.jpg

made my day today! :D

Happy weekend MINOZ!

Happy Father's day to all the fathers in your life! :)

[NEWS] 2NE1 and Lee Min-Ho for Etude Pink Concert

etudx.jpg

Beauty brand, Etude, will hold their Pink Concert on August 20. Scheduled to appear are their Etude models girlgroup, 2NE1, and popular actor, Lee Min-Ho. The concert will be held at the Riverside Park, where aside from the concert, fun Etude games would be played as part of their campaign.

Lee Min-Ho, who is currently taking a break after finishing his drama, is greatly anticipated by fans, as this would be his first time directly meeting them, as part of Etude House. While girlgroup, 2NE1, who is also on hiatus as they are preparing for their full album, is expected to have a passionate stage for this special occasion.

In addition to the 2NE1 concert, plus the Etude make-up campaign, there are also other activities lined up, like photo sessions, and the appearance of a popular DJ, which is sure to guarantee a fun summer night.

Credits:

Source: http://morningnews.co.kr/article.php?aid=127690976624030006

Translated by: knucklepink@YGLadies.com

Taken from: http://www.dkpopnews.net/2010/06/news-2ne1-and-lee-min-ho-for-etude-pink.html

Do not remove or edit credit lines when taking out

Hi MINOZ!

its weekend...june 20th is almost here...can't wait any longer..so excited especially knowing some Minoz are already in Seoul..who cant wait to meet Minho! :rolleyes:

just like to share this funny gif from DC Gal

1276876940_201006190104129400284501_0.jpg

made my day today! :D

Happy weekend MINOZ!

Happy Father's day to all the fathers in your life! :)

haha sooo funny

wave to all Minoz! :)

tomorrow is the Day! :w00t: I'm sure all the attending minoz would have a great time. I will wait patiently for their updates :lol:

hart, that gif is really funny, love it! thanks ^_^

nora, thanks for the news! :) another event of Minho, a concert with 2EN1... I wonder if Minho will sing or dance at the event? another day to look forward to :D

The LG Singapore event start registration today... Singapore minoz, check it out and grab the chance. ;)

a670f0cb.jpg

d8c40fa4.jpg

cre http://www.lgoptimus.com.sg/

doesn't he look HOT?! :wub:

ad93756a.jpg

Have a great day everyone~B)

Guest webby

wave to all Minoz! :)

The LG Singapore event start registration today... Singapore minoz, check it out and grab the chance. ;)

doesn't he look HOT?! :wub:

%7Boption%7Dad93756a.jpg%7Boption%7D

Ah.. i hope this was taken right after he finished filming PT coz he still looks so tired in the pics.. it's his eyes, when he's tired, they appear slightly red and signs show. I hope he's all rested now, though from what i read, he didn't sleep the night before his fan meet last year so he would lose some weight on his face. I hope he doesn't have to do that this year. poor mino...

Guest koreandramadabest

hello people!! MINHO might COME here in PHILIPPINES if you join this! click this link!!! plsss support..

let's help one another!!!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/event.php?eid=131187370224723