Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, syntyche said:

Hi @willenette. So it's not yet sure if they will start by end of this month, like I think you mentioned earlier. Well, I guess that gives them more time to prepare and for Minho to have more time to rest!:D

syntyche, yes, dear - wait & see................ But, I do agree with you - it gives him MORE time to prepare. :P

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

It's lovely that fans give helps to our bb.

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this candid clip. 2-sets of hands are better than 1 - hahaha. LMH is well-loved. :P

• Like 2

395af4c0a6c244129c056a962421bd5a.jpeg?s=

Lee Min Ho’s Agency Takes Legal Action Against Malicious Commenters

On May 22, Lee Min Ho’s agency MYM Entertainment announced that it was currently taking legal action against malicious commenters.

Read the agency’s full statement below:

Hello. This is MYM Entertainment.

We would like to inform you that we are taking legal action against those who have recklessly written posts and comments based on malicious slander and groundless rumors about actor Lee Min Ho.

During this time, we have continuously checked the level of malicious postings and comments through our own monitoring and tips from fans.

Based on the evidence collected, we filed a lawsuit with the Seoul Central District Prosecutors’ Office on May 22 based on the “groundless libel (Article 70, Clause 2 of the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection)” and “defamation (Article 311 of the Criminal Law)” laws.

Because we judged that that the level of excessive and repetitive postings had reached a point we could no longer overlook, we appointed a legal representative to protect the rights and interests of our artist, and we have taken legal action.

In the future, we will take strict measures without lenience or settlements so that [malicious commenters] are punished accordingly.

This is an issue that has caused great mental stress and psychological damage to the artist, as well as to the fans who have witnessed this, through illegal acts which have continued for years, and the reputation and image of our artist have suffered due to slanderous and hateful comments caused by false information. We will continue to actively take legal action, so we ask for the continued attention and tips from fans.

Lee Min Ho was recently cast as the male lead of Kim Eun Sook’s upcoming drama project.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1326521wpp/lee-min-hos-agency-takes-legal-action-against-malicious-commenters

MYM's statement continued (translated by Papago):

Please e-mail us at mym@mym-ent.com all information on misconduct, including online slanderous postings and malicious comments, spreading false information, and expanding and reproducing rumors, and refer to the form below for a more efficient and rapid response.

<Form>
1) Capture the full screen so that the URL of the post is visible
- Capture file format: pdf 
2) Compressed in ZIP file by separating by posting date or IP (ID, nickname)

In addition, there are many necessary procedures to take legal action, especially for effective investigation, we cannot disclose every investigation process or progress.

In the future, MYM Entertainment will do its best to protect the rights and interests of its artists. Thank you.

http://minoz.co.kr/front/board.php?bbs_id=notice&article_id=143

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Finally MYM good work:thumbsup:

https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=609&aid=0000112158

@gtLmh0622 can you translate this comment please? I can't understand 

ohmy****
이민호 광까 까알바들 악질적이기로 유명하지이민호가 꽃남 구준표 신드롬으로 일약 스타덤에 오른 10년전부터 국내외 탑오브탑이자 명실상부한 글로벌 한류킹인 현재에 이르기까지 이민호 만큼 지속적이고 조직적으로 안티질 당한 스타배우도 드물거다 개인적으로 했든 팬덤 차원에서 했든 타소속사가 고용한 알바들이든간에 싹 다 고소고발해서 가능하면 실형 살려라

And other articles 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Finally MYM good work:thumbsup:

https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=609&aid=0000112158

@gtLmh0622 can you translate this comment please? I can't understand 

ohmy****
이민호 광까 까알바들 악질적이기로 유명하지이민호가 꽃남 구준표 신드롬으로 일약 스타덤에 오른 10년전부터 국내외 탑오브탑이자 명실상부한 글로벌 한류킹인 현재에 이르기까지 이민호 만큼 지속적이고 조직적으로 안티질 당한 스타배우도 드물거다 개인적으로 했든 팬덤 차원에서 했든 타소속사가 고용한 알바들이든간에 싹 다 고소고발해서 가능하면 실형 살려라

Lee Min Ho is a top star and veritable global Hallyu king for 10 years. It's rare that an actor has been organized against continuously.
Whatever it's done by personal or other actors' fandom or hired by other agency companies, sue it and file it.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

his heart-warming smile and killer gaze is everything :wub:

D7QTfirVUAEk_jR?format=jpg&name=medium

D7N6MzZV4AU7lgq?format=jpg&name=4096x409

On 12/18/2018 at 12:02 AM, Latifah_ said:

Hide contents

I want to discuss something with you guys but idk if it's ok so I'm putting it here

It's been a while since I last checked DC so I recently skimmed through it just reading the top-rated posts. A handful number of those posts had minoz encouraging each other to contact his agency and request them to do something about Minho's anti-fans, they were asking other minoz to call MYM or send them an email with screen captures of those antis.. I honestly have no idea who those antis are and where their malicious comments is.. @gtLmh0622 do you happen to know anything about this? I'm just curious because it seems like it's a big issue :\

I guess MYM did nothing to minoz requests, some fans posted requests on DC to solve this issue before Minho's comeback and pleaded the agency to do their work right.. they only have to manage 1 actor and they can't even do that.. comparing MYM to other agencies who'd cooperate with their fans by opening an online form or something accepting requests/complaints from their fans and immediately suing anyone who leaves malicious comments. some minoz even said she(or knows someone who) runs a law firm and can do it herself lol it's really frustrating

minoz want MYM to act like a proper agency so that Minho can work properly and his fans would be happy, they're writing this a lot on DC because they know his agency(and Minho himself sometimes) frequently monitor it

After MYM's notice today, Kminoz on DC are on cloud 9. They've been wanting to do something about the malicious commenters since last year but thought that no one was listening, finally they got an answer. Though I don't understand everything but I was very happy as well! haters should watch out for what they write, MYM is taking them very seriously and even asking fans to send them reports and tips from now on. it's so nice to see the agency willing to cooperate with fans like this

some fans wrote things like "Minho announced his next project right after his discharge. Went on vacation. Sued his antis. He listened to his fans and did it(the legal action) for them more than it's for himself so nothing but respect for him" and that May was truly a happy month.

I'm proud of my boy, I could feel those words with all my heart and agree with them. not just the legal action, I think even the project announcement was rather quick to please his fans. Then the frequent instagram updates and him sharing his precious vacation with us, we know it isn't what he'd usually do but he still did it for us. I believe he missed us as much as we missed him and has changed for the better

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

continuing with the good news! :wub::wub::wub:

Lee Minho's fans minoz and promiz donate for Community Child Centers* in Jinan-gun

0000733724_001_20190523103512107.jpg

According to Lee Minho's agency MYM Entertainment, the donation platform PROMIZ donated proceeds from the sale of their rice products in Jinan-gun(North Jeolla Province) to a local children's center in Jinan. The PROMIZ GIFT SET(Sweet rice, Brown rice and Barley cultivated from Jinan where it's famous for good quality grains) has been so successful that all limited sale boxes have been sold out.

The proceeds from the sales were used for an event called "Wish Letter Writing" with 337 children participating from 12 local children's centers in Jinan, and a total of 55 children were selected to receive a Children's Day gift that can help raise their hopes and dreams. And in celebration of the 10th anniversary this year since its foundation, the Minoz fanclub donated 1.5 tons of rice and 300 kilograms of kimchi to help children at 12 local children's centers in Jinan.

Since its launch in March 2014, Lee Minho's charity platform "Promiz" has steadily pursued the value of Fun+Donation and realized the shared value by making and selling design products that re-light the value within a set theme and donating the entire proceeds. In addition, based on high awareness not only locally but also internationally, the company actively conducts activities to improve awareness of social issues through SNS, leading more people to participate in the field of sharing.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=382&aid=0000733724

*Community Child Centers provide education, play, protection and overall care for children by Korean Children’s Welfare Law.

For children who need help because of various reasons, Community Child Centers become another home with meal, medical care or cultural activities. This kind of support is an important role for kids, providing equal opportunities.

You can find easily Community Child Centers in your neighborhood, and they are shelters, playgrounds and second-home for our kids. Our care and support is needed and will be very helpful for Community Child Centers and for our kids.

cr. promiz

Spoiler

The promiz gift set which was sold out and its proceeds were donated

KakaoTalk_Photo_2018-12-26-11-19-38.jpeg

49181228_2474590679281964_16547254259742

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Latifah_ said:

continuing with the good news! :wub::wub::wub:

Lee Minho's fans minoz and promiz donate for Community Child Centers* in Jinan-gun

Hi @Latifah_, this news makes me so proud of Minho! He does not limit himself on being an actor - he goes out of his way to put up a donation platform, Promiz, which has various advocacies such as providing care for these kids. Love it!

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Latifah_ said:

After MYM's notice today, Kminoz on DC are on cloud 9. They've been wanting to do something about the malicious commenters since last year but thought that no one was listening, finally they got an answer. Though I don't understand everything but I was very happy as well! haters should watch out for what they write, MYM is taking them very seriously and even asking fans to send them reports and tips from now on. it's so nice to see the agency willing to cooperate with fans like this

some fans wrote things like "Minho announced his next project right after his discharge. Went on vacation. Sued his antis. He listened to his fans and did it(the legal action) for them more than it's for himself so nothing but respect for him" and that May was truly a happy month.

I'm proud of my boy, I could feel those words with all my heart and agree with them. not just the legal action, I think even the project announcement was rather quick to please his fans. Then the frequent instagram updates and him sharing his precious vacation with us, we know it isn't what he'd usually do but he still did it for us. I believe he missed us as much as we missed him and has changed for the better

Hi @Latifah_! This is such great news! Finally MYM listened to his fans. We can really see how fans care about Minho. And I admire the statement of MYM. The action was not solely for Minho, but they actually acknowledged the discomfort the baseless rumors has brought to his fans. They even asked us to help. Props to MYM, Minho, and his Minoz!

• Like 3

Lee Min Ho Spearheads Gift-Set Project For Underpriveleged Children Through PROMIZ

ADVOCATING THE SPIRIT OF SHARING, LEE MIN HO RESUMES HELMING HIS DONATION DRIVE THROUGH PROMIZ

Lee Min Ho

OTHER PROMIZ ACTIVITIES

Recently, PROMIZ, which has been continuing its social contribution to children, launched a “Jam Jam Box” project. Giving dreams and love to children from low income families, the project was recognized at the 2019 Korea Good Brand Awards.

Currently, PROMIZ carries on with 2019 campaign of providing clean waters to South Africa.

https://www.hellokpop.com/news/lee-min-ho-donation-platform-promiz/

Lee Min Ho And His Fan Club Make Meaningful Donation To Children In Need

Lee Min Ho And His Fan Club Make Meaningful Donation To Children In Need

Lee Min Ho and his fan club continue to do good deeds!

From its founding in March of 2013, PROMIZ has continuously come up with various ways to contribute to social welfare through the themes of fun and donation. The platform has also gained traction abroad as well, actively helping others become aware of social issues through social media. It was awarded the Kind Brand Grand Prize for the third year in a row last May.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1326691wpp/lee-min-ho-and-his-fan-club-make-meaningful-donation-to-children-in-need

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

PROMIZ FB Update

100명 중 4명의 어린이는 매일 매일 제대로 식사를 하지 못하는 결식 아동입니다.

오직 37%의 결식 아동만이 부모가 함께 살고 있는 있으며, 80% 이상의 결식 아동은 임대 주택 등의 불안정한 거주지에서 살아갑니다.

아이들에게 소외감, 분노, 부끄러움을 줄 수도 있는 결식은 우리 모두가 함께 고민하고 해결해야 할 문제입니다.

저소득층 결식 아동을 돕는 잼잼박스,
피엠져의 관심과 손길로 함께 해요!

Four out of a hundred children cannot eat properly every day.

Only 37 percent of the children suffering child hunger have mother and father both. 
More than 80 percent of children are living in unstable places.

Loneliness, anger and shame that can cause poorly-fed children to feel alienated is a problem that we all have to think about and solve together.

JAMJAMBOX helps poorly-fed children in low-income families.
Let's do it together with the attention and warm touch!

#PROMIZ #PMZ #프로미즈 #JAMJAMBOX #잼잼박스 #poorlyfed #결식아동

61119662_2806513649422997_365961518908440576_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=a8e94cbeb4ff4541e8ef0954e19d957d&oe=5D65057D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

http://www.koogle.tv/media/news/lee-min-ho-fans-donate-to-children/

Lee Min Ho & Fans Donate to Children

Hit actor Lee Min Ho has certainly been busy since his return from mandatory military service a month ago. His most recent activity involved helping children in need. Through his donation platform Promiz, the actor and his fans donated the profts from grain sales in North Jeolla Provinces' Jinan, to children centers in the city. The profits where used to aid some 337 children throughout 12 centers in Jinan. They also donated 1.5 tons of rice and 300 kilograms of kimchi. Additionally, 55 children got gifts for the Korean holiday, Children's Day. What a encouraging act of charity by Lee Min Ho and his fans!

lee_min_ho_donation.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1