Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Chinese translation of the post in DC.

Hire 4 employee of catering for "Pachinko".

Date : 2020/10/27 (one day)

Salary : 150,000

Place : Andong   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andong

And more detail of "Pachinko" :

Already got all investments and completed casting leading actors.

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 5

6 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

d2626a8bly1gjxhr05wsaj20dd0jbwi7.jpg

cr. 大_薯-

Can I apply?? :highonflowers::gangnamstyle:

I will work harder than the PD 

6 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:
  Hide contents

d2626a8bly1gjxhr05wsaj20dd0jbwi7.jpg

cr. 大_薯-

And more detail of "Pachinko" :

Hide contents

d2626a8bly1gjxhqzxrluj20ce0igdhp.jpg

Already got all investment and completed casting leading actors.

wow!!

so all the leading actors have been selected. They might announce the casting of leads soon:wut:

Are you guys prepared to hear who the rest of leads are ? Who are the rest of the cast?? FL??:wut:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 3

3 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Now Let's wait Monday I hope we can see setting pics:fiercebunny:

yes yes yes :evilelmo:

Maybe we get to see other cast from the filming site pics too but I only care about our Minho

Monday will be our day!! :glasses:

Will MYM or the production company announce LMH’s casting news before Monday? 4 days are left 

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 2

3 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

yes yes yes :evilelmo:

Maybe we get to see other cast from the filming site pics too but I only care about our Minho

Monday will be our day!! :glasses:

Will MYM or the production company announce LMH’s casting news before Monday? 4 days are left 

I don't care now announce because we just should wait 3 days hahahaha Thanks GOD

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 3

What if LMH wants to announce his next project officially by posting on IG and using #Pachinko , LMH did the same thing with Lazada. I think it will be so fun if he announces his project himself on social media when we know how massive his fandom is. The best way to announce his project is on social media when he has Millions and millions of followers.:glasses:

6 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I don't care now announce because we just should wait 3 days hahahaha Thanks GOD

yessssss :gangnamstyle:
I wanted more articles to be released on Korean online platforms, that is why MYM confirmation is what I’m waiting for

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 2

The funny thing is that Lee Min Ho is learning Indonesian

Lee Min Ho put on a stage for Indonesian fans last week

018533100-1603342663-58f5ec3f2cb2f-lee-m

VIVA - Lee Min Ho made a splash for Indonesian fans last week. This is because Lee Min Ho was chosen as the brand ambassador for e-commerce with Agnes Monica.

His portrait as brand ambassador was uploaded to Lee Min Ho's official Instagram account. Suddenly, his appointment as regional brand ambassador got fans to leave amusing comments.

Many of them intend to switch to online shopping apps because of Lee Min Ho as their brand ambassador. Lee Min Ho's charm is really very strong among +62 residents.

Through a series of plays, from Boys over a Flower to the latest King: The Eternal Monarch. Not only fans, Lee Min Ho is also known for his closeness to fans in the country.

This can be seen in the video stream on Lee Min Ho's YouTube fan account, MINOZ BOX. In the video you can see how he is studying the Indonesian language.

Lee Min Ho learned a few Indonesian words like "I love you." He also had time to show the paper with words translated from Korean to Indonesian, such as "Thank you."

I love you,” Lee Min Ho said in the video.

The video shows Lee Min Ho repeating these words. It even seemed to him that he had difficulty remembering this word.

Suddenly, the 15 second download of the video was watched over 1 million times. In addition, Lee Min Ho's Indonesian language learning video also received many comments from netizens.

“Oppa Lee is an enthusiastic student, I love you too,” netizens commented.

“When you speak Indonesian, you can already pick up the accent. Even a foreigner who has been in Indonesia for a long time does not necessarily have an accent, ”commented another netizen.

"Lee Min Ho: I love you, me: I love you too," is another comment.

"Minho's combat practice ..." I like you "because you studied B.Indo," said another netizen.

"Wow, maybe," said another.

https://m.republika.co.id/berita/qil7477224000/lucunya-lee-min-ho-belajar-bahasa-indonesia

• Like 8

2 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

I just realized I don’t have AppleTV 

DAAAAMNIT 

I’m still broke from TKEM PPL and now I gotta buy a new streaming service

Hahaha I too Either have to search leagal sites or Buy Apple Device for this.

tv.apple.com might help for such scenarios. But Yes Somehow its very cheap per month in India I dont k ow about other countries though.

Aishh whosoever posted that Minoz Learnt Science and Maths during TKEM are so on point.

The Prime Number tables deducted from Euclid Number and The Device and Theories around the Tipler Cylinder ans ultimately it leading to No sense Time Travel Concept and them.being Eternal Time travellers was an Adventure in Itself.

But the Damn Shoe in TKEM that Shoe makes me throw a Shoe at my screen everytime I think about it. #EyesDecieved.

• Like 8
  • Love 1