Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

I’m so EXCITED I cannot even read wiki 

Just now, JoannaID said:

WOW!!!!! 

PACHINKO!!!!!!

I paused working and AAA voting activity just to post PACHINKO!!!

FINALLY WE GOT SOME REAL NEWS!!!!

OMGGGGGGGG

:hooray::piggydance::highonflowers:

Yes Yes yes 

I need a calming pill now lol

Which character will he play 

Will the other actors be Korean too???

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 6

4 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

According to wikipedia, Apple bought the rights to the book in 2018! It's character driven.  What I don't understand is Pachinko is the 3rd of the 3 books.  I have to read it again.  I probably read it too fast

yeah i googled and looks like this has been in the pipeline for a while. 

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/pachinko-picked-up-series-at-apple-1194524

sounds like its going to be a very promising production !  so exciting if its true.  

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 7

1 hour ago, SophieH said:

omg what is this news about him positively considering the drama in disney+ panchiko...is this real? 

is it real? , a little unlike him he normally would announce only when its confirmed

Yes, only one time Starhaus denied the cast news of the C-movie which was including Brad Pitt.

Usually, he will not let the news be released if he has not confirmed. I think 99% he already confirmed.

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 8

3 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Yes, only one time Starhaus denied the cast news of the C-movie which was including Brad Pitt.

Usually, he will not let the news be released if he has not confirmed. I think 99% he already confirmed.

omg you have a point  @gtLmh0622 ! he wouldn't even let it be released.. and there are more Naver articles flowing in now. 

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 4

Just now, leeminhosny said:

LOL hater attacked to DC again:lol: jealousy 

I read somebody say this story focus woman story but IF they accepted LMH of course story turn to man story :lol:

Minoz should report the posts to MYM to take legal action 

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Wow so the possibility is HUGE that it is ALMOST CONFIRMED.

Hahaha, we all thought we wouldn't receive any news until 2020 ends, but LMH surprised us all!!

And this will be like a short drama? I read it will only be 8 episodes, unlike typical Asian drama.

:wow2:

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 5

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Wait what?! AHHHHHHH I’m screaming because I’m so excited about the current news!!! @scrawford is this what we’ve been asking for? A critically acclaimed story? 

hfkeheiwbskdbdj

:2540_meh:

Finally you are Backkkkkk

where have you been lol

I cannot believe thissssssss

finallyyyyyyy

:2540_meh::piggydance:

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 4

1 minute ago, Nikaa94 said:

Finally you are Backkkkkk

where have you been lol

I cannot believe thissssssss

finallyyyyyyy

I’ve been crying in the corner waiting for such news and now it’s finally here!! I can’t contain my excitement! Please, please, Min Ho, please accept! 

Chingu, have you read the book? It’s a must read! A total tear jerker! I’m so excited because I love the book too! 
:criesariver:

Excuse me, I’m crying because I’m so happy hearing the news. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 6

Just now, Heretorant said:

I’ve been crying in the corner waiting for such news and now it’s finally here!! I can’t contain my excitement! Please, please, Min Ho, please accept! 

Chingu, have you read the book? It’s a must read! A total tear jerker! I’m so excited because I love the book too! 
:criesariver:

Excuse me, I’m crying because I’m so happy hearing the news. 

DID YoU READ the book???

Girllllllll, tell us MOrEEEEeeeeeee

:2540_meh:

Tear jerker???? Whyyyy???? Omg 

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 4