Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

giphy.gifTHIS WILL BE ALL OF YOU WHEN YOU ARE CHOOSING AMONG THE DIFFERENT HAIRSTYLES IN OUR POLL!  i BELIEVE THE POLL WILL BE SET UP TONIGHT OCT 1 AND CLOSE OCT 3-SO GET YOUR VOTES IN!  IF YOU NEED A VISUAL OF A HAIRSTYLE, I LISTED THE THREAD PAGE NUMBER ON THE 1ST PAGE IN THE ANNOUNCEMENT SECTION (AT THE BOTTOM).  POST THE REASON(S) WHY YOU CHOSE A PARTICULAR HAIRSTYLE.  IF YOU CHOSE "OTHER" POST A PHOTO OF THE HAIRSTYLE.  

@AgentQuake (I think this was your suggestion for a poll); @Aleumdaun; @Nikaa94; @Lindyloo421; @CallieP; @willenette; @Thong Thin @nina_mitrokhina 5misnina; @leeminhosny; @SophieH; @Min2206; @syntyche; @msdot @gtLmh0622 ; @Joanna ID; @madmad min; @1ouise   and anyone else who wants to participate.  c'mon it will be fun.  

@Aleumdaun:  I'm changing my vote on the TKEM song LMH likes best.  I'm now going with Maze; isn't that the one from his recent IG.  I know, I know, you're not supposed to change your answer once you've chosen one.  

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Wiggle 1

4 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

@CarolynH can GJP just be his own category?  I can’t NOT vote for it...but curly fluffy Spain HJJ :( 

lol I was going to be cruel and force everyone to chose 1, but being the generous person I am, you will get to chose 2! yay me!:cheers:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

13 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

But now I want to vote for Lee Gon too, since he has such a nicely shaped forehead and we never got to see it much before TKEM...

help 

rolling eyes-where's that emoji?  Ok @AgentQuake is there a hairstyle you don't like? lol

Ok guys, I went back to my PM with @Lmangla.  I noticed I made a mistake and typed chose 1 instead of 2.  I sent another PM, so hopefully Lmangla reads it before the poll is posted.  If not, post your 2nd choice.  

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Just saying, I can't imagine if I am still single and having big crush on LMH, I will be much crazier fangirl, I will be insane, I guess. lol. 

Fortunately I am married, at least I can keep most of my sanity intact. 

:joy:

Even one of the A-lister diva singers in my country is madly falling in love to LMH.

In recent interview, the host surprised her with LMH photos and she just went blushing so hard and nearly cried in public. She's even married to one of the hottest men in my country, yet she's still fangirling hard over LMH. lol.

LMH's charm is so addictive, he's just irresistible.

IMG05346_logo.jpg?type=w1200

Minho-ssi, bogoshipeoyo.....

Come back soon, Jaebal! :please:

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Poll alert! vote for the hairstyle that made you swoon. and if there was a hairstyle that made you go "no oppa, that is horrible", do share a pic and your cheeky comment on why you thought that was awful! ^_^

am reminded of a funny story - I was at a salon once waiting for my hair cut and this guy walks in. when the stylist asked what kind of cut he wanted, he dialed his girlfriend and handed the phone to her. the stylist had an animated hilarious conversation with the girlfriend -- apparently she wanted some hairdo that was like one of the actors and the stylist was "he doesn't have enough hair.. it won't look good on his face...." finally, stylist said "sure, let me see what I can do" after listening to the instructions for a good 10 minutes or so. once she was done, she turned to the guy and asked, "shall I just trim it short?" and he nodded. :joy:

share your funny salon/hairy stories as well as any funny LMH hairy pics. lets have a few laughs :D

re: @CarolynH

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

Just saying, I can't imagine if I am still single and having big crush on LMH, I will be much crazier fangirl, I will be insane, I guess. lol. 

Fortunately I am married, at least I can keep most of my sanity intact. 

LMH's charm is so addictive, he's just irresistible.

I am in the same boat as you.

I think my crush for LMH will stay as long as I am still able to get hold at least a  8" Tablet to read and watch 

all his activities, projects, movies and dramas. 

Most of my friends says.... hey !...another birthday another year older...

To me age is just a number !

:doggie:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

On 9/29/2020 at 8:28 PM, Thong Thin said:

Morning Chingus :heart:

@Aleumdaun thanks for tagging me.

My choice would be Gravity  by Kim Jong Wan.. this is the song being played when Lee Gon rescue JTE and informed the guards to protect her cause she is the future Queen !

I love this song Gravity by Kim Jong Wan. I agree that scene is wow:wub:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, CarolynH said:

rolling eyes-where's that emoji?  Ok @AgentQuake is there a hairstyle you don't like? lol

Ok guys, I went back to my PM with @Lmangla.  I noticed I made a mistake and typed chose 1 instead of 2.  I sent another PM, so hopefully Lmangla reads it before the poll is posted.  If not, post your 2nd choice.  

I dislike every blurry photo hairstyle cus I can’t see anything :( 

That being said I do find Kim Tan’s hair a little too orange in certain lighting 

• Like 1

HI All... it's been a while, but i just want to pop in and say hi.

Due to the nature of my work, editing all day and night. I need something on TV that won't require my full attention, therefore i have been rewatching LMh's drama and currently, i am watching this chinese Drama called my "Unicorn girl". It has Darren Chen from Meteor Garden Chinese Version. The story is not super special, it's about a girl pretend to be a guy so she can get Scholarship in the University of her choosing through the male hockey team in this university and her roommate *Surprise Surprise, the male lead (daren Chen) who is this popular hockey player in campus, cool and a bit arrogant. Obviously, they are the OTP and they liked each other, but after he found out that She is a girl, he took advantage of the situation by making her wash his sheet and cook for him etc etc (all in a cute and mischievous way). The story focus so much on the OTP and they got so much screen time. it's a cute light story.

All of that to say is, I'm not gonna lie, I think LMH will be extra swoony playing the ML character. Made me think of Kim Tan and the whole Hockey player thing, made me think of GJP, when he played hockey. Obviously, LMH has graduated from roles like this, he is class A. But , i just can't help but think of him. He is such a boyfriend/Male lead material through and through. Or, maybe i just miss him and that see him in other dramas lol.

I hope we hear from him soon. We are now in october, and i don't even dare to say "I have a feeling we will hear from him this month" as my prediction obviously wrong for September, lol!.

• Like 6
  • Love 3

Bangs made me bored, like every hero and heroine in K and C dramas have infamous bangs.Please asian drama Lords change the style now high time. 

For me its GJP's noodle hair ---It is a feat to carry that one and I loved that hair on him from get go, suited his character.

HJJ Curly hair from LOTBS- Well, it was Sexy :D and had a copperish brown tone.

I like LMH as an ACTOR with half bangs and half forehead look ( @Leeminhosny Signature)

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Good Morning, wishing all Chingus' :heart:

@Thong Thin, thanks for sharing this. Here in my side, Dunkin' Donut today announced the launch of Free Coffee every Mondays and the return of Free Donut every Fridays for members of the DD Perks Rewards Program, for a limited time. ... Yes, it's National Coffee Day today, but Dunkin' Donuts says it's renaming it National Dunkin' Day!  In Korea, it's celebrated on September 27th every year.  :blush:

• Like 4