Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

2 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

thanks @Nikaa94 for the links. I really liked the write up - thanks to Google translate. Sad, I cannot understand the videos though. 

Now, waiting for new project announcement:Pandabulous:

yes yes yes

we want NEW project announcement 

:2540_meh:

what if this article is the preparation article for MYM to release new project announcement???:wut:

am I delusional again? LOL

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

12 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

YES:lol:  these are common articles 

LMH is literally killing us with all this waiting time....

I mean he has been reviewing for next project for 3 months. Does this mean he has rejected his offers and has no intention of coming back for a while ??:cries:

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

41 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Thanks for sharing the above links @Nikaa94   Well, @Aleumdaun , google trans did help but there were some lines which were not making sense , better than none.    Wonder why these were brought up again.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Thanks for sharing the above links @Nikaa94   Well, @Aleumdaun , google trans did help but there were some lines which were not making sense , better than none.    Wonder why these were brought up again.

this site shares actors' old days from time to time, I saw so many times, they shared other actors too, their common news series 

• Thanks 3

9 hours ago, CallieP said:

@leeminhosny @willenette Is this magazine one of those who just wants to get clicks and just say stuff like that or it is a more reputable magazine?

What is this announcement by Netflix about actors being busy?  I did not read anything? The most popular actor is certainly not busy. 

@CallieP, as far s I know this Somag News is an online international news platform & not a magazine. IDK how reputable it is, though. Sometimes determining if news is fake is as simple as performing a Google search, other times you will need to do a little digging. Some fake stories may be based on a grain of truth, or based on a misunderstanding. :blush:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Ei-ZE_TVkAYCG6C?format=jpg&name=small

Ei-ZFa3U8AAITvn?format=jpg&name=small

Ei-ZGRLU0AMHzpN?format=jpg&name=small

Spoiler

Ei-ZF1fU8AA2c7H?format=jpg&name=small

Actor Lee Min-ho proved his star quality from his school days with his superior appearance

OBS's "Unique Entertainment News" has looked back at the life of actor Lee Min-ho, who can bear the weight of his crown as a top star.

Lee Min-ho, who came to the world on June 22, 1987, was born to a family with superior genes, with a father who is 180 centimeters tall, and mother and older sister who are both 170 centimeters tall. Because of that, he was the tallest since kindergarten. Also, he was an ordinary boy who used to play pranks.

At that time, Lee Min-ho was a soccer enthusiast and aspirant. He was so promising that he was selected for the soccer class that only soccer prodigies can enter.

Manager Cha Bum-keun predicted the possibility at that time of him becoming a player who was "a talented player in soccer because of his diligence and quick feet", and Lee Min-ho, who played as a youth player for four years, also planned to go to middle school playing soccer.

However, he broke his arm during the game around the fifth grade and was injured enough that he learned to use his left hand, forcing him to quit soccer.

Since then, Lee has spent his normal school days. However, his appearance was not ordinary. With his tall height and clear features, he was so superior that he was introduced to fashion magazines when he was a freshman in high school.

He went to boys' middle and high schools and didn't know much about himself, but on Valentine's Day, he was that famous for his appearance that he easily received about eight chocolates from nearby girls.

http://www.obsnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=1234523

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

Any drama recommendations for me? 

Remember that I’m very picky and easily get bored LOL I have dropped dramas more than I have watched dramas completely 

I've given up trying to watch K-dramas for now. LMH spell is still too strong on me since I am a new Minoz, perhaps this spell will wear off after probably 1 or 2 years? Or it will never wear off? :surprisedwut:

LMH also had ruined K-drama romantic comedy for me.

I used to like K-rom com, but last week, I tried to watch that famous romcom which has romantic scene with over 200 million Youtube video views and I couldn't continue. I liked the male lead, I think he's quite handsome, but the drama was just too cheesy for me now, also too many skinships. 

Faith and TKEM had ruined K-drama romcom for me, now I prefer deep and meaningful romances conveyed with eyes expressions, gestures and poetic words. Haha.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

5 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

I've given up trying to watch K-dramas for now. LMH spell is still too strong on me since I am a new Minoz, perhaps this spell will wear off after probably 1 or 2 years? Or it will never wear off? :surprisedwut:

LMH also had ruined K-drama romantic comedy for me.

I used to like K-rom com, but last week, I tried to watch that famous romcom which has romantic scene with over 200 million Youtube video views and I couldn't continue. I liked the male lead, I think he's quite handsome, but the drama was just too cheesy for me now, also too many skinships. 

Faith and TKEM had ruined K-drama romcom for me, now I prefer deep and meaningful romances conveyed with eyes expressions, gestures and poetic words. Haha.

yes, the reason why I drop watching dramas is that watching LMH’s dramas have increased my standards AND i don’t get pulled into other dramas like how I get absorbed by LMH’s dramas. LMH is just so special for me. Other dramas look so average for me. Even the high ratings drama make me bored and I lose my interest in dramas fast. 

now that I’m writing this, I feel so bad there is no new Fall/Winter romantic drama from LMH to watch..:criesariver:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

23 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

I've given up trying to watch K-dramas for now. LMH spell is still too strong on me since I am a new Minoz, perhaps this spell will wear off after probably 1 or 2 years? Or it will never wear off? 

Sorry but it will never wear off , I have watched for 8 years so many dramas and still I waiting for LMH and  do you think why we still suffer while waiting? I watch 6-7 dramas at the same time and I can't focus I stopped it in 5-10 minutes I check Naver for there is any LMH article everytime. So I watch more crime, mystry etc.

13 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

now that I’m writing this, I feel so bad there is no new Fall/Winter romantic drama from LMH to watch..:criesariver:

Ahh fall reminds me Legend  era:tears::tears: Legend feels ....it hurts me 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

I've given up trying to watch K-dramas for now. LMH spell is still too strong on me since I am a new Minoz, perhaps this spell will wear off after probably 1 or 2 years? Or it will never wear off? 

Haha...I am the same, Besides LMH in a romcom the K drama Romcoms post 2017 seem all the same barring one show.

I now rarely watch K dramas, the ones I do are Mystery (Flower of Evil) or The older ones I missed which has my fav actors in it.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

17 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Sorry but it will never wear off , I have watched for 8 years so many dramas and still I waiting for LMH and  do you think why we still suffer while waiting? I watch 6-7 dramas at the same time and I can't focus I stopped it in 5-10 minutes I check Naver for there is any LMH article everytime. So I watch more crime, mystry etc.

yes our eyes are only looking and waiting for LMH :highonflowers:

I don’t care about other dramas and celebs, I only care about LMH ..

His dramas are the most special for me.. his acting is so good and he always bring the story and his character to another level. 

• Like 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

11 minutes ago, madmad min said:

Haha...I am the same, Besides LMH in a romcom the K drama Romcoms post 2017 seem all the same barring one show.

I now rarely watch K dramas, the ones I do are Mystery (Flower of Evil) or The older ones I missed which has my fav actors in it.

fortunatelly or How will you fit in all of them to your signature:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I rewatched LMH dramas so many times but I couldn't watch Legend after he ended because story is so painful and I can't watch King now , It is painfull too ,Snow , 17 November reminds me Legend :tears:

yes The King and Legend are both painful and LMH’s acting is so deep that all his expressions really get you. In both TKEM and blue sea, LMH’s sad scenes really get you 

omg, this scene :criesariver:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

10 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

yes The King and Legend are both painful and LMH’s acting is so deep that all his expressions really get you. In both TKEM and blue sea, LMH’s sad scenes really get you 

omg, this scene :criesariver:

Despite all actually I want to Melodram from LMH (so painfull story ) because I want that everyone should see his amazing acting, so many people just think "rich boy" and don't watch his dramas or they start his drama and first ep is simple generally and they drop , they never can't see his deep acting.So they don't show empathy toward his character because they like tragic character,so I think specially men don't show empathy his characters and I think probably his haters generally men :lol: he should act tragic a character for earning sympathy 

• Like 5