Quantcast

Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 [Event: Faith Watch party]

56 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

Количество подписчиков в Instagram Ли Мин Хо увеличилось еще на 100 тысяч!
19,8 миллиона - поздравляем !!! 
https://www.instagram.com/actorleeminho/

Вилленете , спасибо за подробный ответ! Интересно, как эти обстоятельства повлияли на зрительскую аудиторию «Короля: Вечный монарх» среди японских зрителей - эта драма вошла в топ-10?

@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina, yes, congratulations to LMH that his IG followers have grown into huge numbers. Actually, "The King: Eternal Monarch" entered Netflix Top 10 Most Popular TV Shows In 28 Countries not only in Japan. The drama is one of the most popular K-Dramas of the first half of 2020. ...The popularity of the show across the globe is undeniable. The drama might have ended but many are still watching it. The drama has been popular in Asia, Middle-East, & South America. Here - you can check them along with the highest spot reached in each country. (Looking at data provided by Flixpatrol) - The drama maintained its popularity and stayed in the top 10 for a long time in some of these countries. It also managed to grab the first rank in a lot of them. If you want to access the data for more details, here's the link : https://flixpatrol.com/title/the-king-eternal-monarch/streaming

The drama has received a lot of love around the world. :blush:

Asia

Japan  - 2nd

South Korea - 1st

Taiwan - 1st

The Philippines - 1st

Thailand - 1st

Vietnam - 3rd

Malaysia - 1st

Hong Kong - 1st

Singapore - 1st

India - 2nd

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Replies 75.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pixie0622

• willenette

• gtLmh0622

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: THREAD SPOTLIGHT! hey ya chingus, with this spotlight, get ready to discover the actor that has a huge fan base ~ Lee Min Ho. for many kdrama fans, boys over flowers was their first drama

thanks to all the chingus who came, posted, hit those buttons and participated to make this birthday bash a success. @yuiy78 @syntyche @kokodus @SophieH @angelangie @gtLmh0622 @Heretorant

cto WEBSITE II TWITTER II FACEBOOK II WEIBO II INSTAGRAM Flower boy, talented, handsome, swoon-worthy, adorable, cute, dorky are some descriptions fans used to describe this South Korean ac

1 hour ago, willenette said:

@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina, да, поздравляем LMH, что его последователи в IG выросли в огромном количестве. Фактически, « Король : Вечный монарх » вошел в десятку самых популярных телешоу Netflix в 28 странах, а не только в Японии. Драма - одна из самых популярных K- драм первой половины 2020 года. ...Популярность шоу во всем мире неоспорима. Драма могла закончиться, но многие все еще смотрят ее. Драма была популярна в Азии, на Ближнем Востоке и в Южной Америке. Здесь - вы можете проверить их вместе с наивысшими показателями, достигнутыми в каждой стране. (Глядя на данные, предоставленные Flixpatrol) - Драма сохранила свою популярность и долгое время оставалась в топ-10 в некоторых из этих стран. Во многих из них ему также удалось занять первое место. Если вы хотите получить доступ к данным для получения более подробной информации, вот ссылка : https://flixpatrol.com/title/the-king-eternal-monarch/streaming

Драма получила огромную любовь во всем мире. :румянец:

Азия

Япония - 2 место

Южная Корея - 1 место

Тайвань - 1 место

Филиппины - 1 место

Таиланд - 1 место

Вьетнам - 3 место

Малайзия - 1 место

Гонконг - 1 место

Сингапур - 1 место

Индия - 2-е место

What good news! Wonderful that "The King: Eternal Monarch" is loved by audiences all over the world! Thank you Willenette for the information and the footnote - I will now be in the know news.

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20200926

Actor Lee Min-ho turned the streets into a runway. 

On Friday, Lee posted three photos on his Instagram without a caption.

In the photos released, Lee Min-ho was seen walking on the street wearing a mask. It's impressive how Lee Min-ho's presence turned the streets into a runway with his sculptural visuals and long legs.

Meanwhile, Lee performed enthusiastically in the hit SBS drama 'The King: Eternal Monarch.'

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202009260010187498844_1

@Nikaa94, Min morning, indeed!

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 2

House and street panorama where Lee Min Ho passed:

0914 FLAGSHIP STORE - Архитектура MasterPrize 15 Dosan-daero 45-gil, Gangnam-gu, Сеул, Южная Корея

https://mobile.twitter.com/minholics_india/status/1309522276258254848

https://app.map.naver.com/panorama/?id=XIYw1R7Ty3_oNj7fHC0s8g&holder=place&linkType=1&heading=-100.11&tilt=10

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Fingers crossed that he is preparing something like "8 Letters."  :)

From October 10, 2018 to May 10, 2019 (the anniversary of his debut) he released a short video each month, and those videos continue to bless us to this day!!  :wub:

Titled "8 Letters" because there are 8 video letters, and the title of each video consists of 8 letters.  (Lee Min Ho = 8 letters, too.)  Pretty clever.  And totally charming.  :heart:

Oct 10 - Thank you

Nov 10 - Actor LMH

Dec 10 - Fun with U

Jan 10 - One & Only

Feb 10 - Presents

Mar 10 - Infinity

Apr 10 - Chapter 1

May 10 - From MH 2 U

(To watch with subs, go to VLIVE: https://www.vlive.tv/video/125945)

So fun to watch over and over!

Maybe we can expect something new on October 10, 2020.  

:transforms::transforms::transforms:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Wiggle 2
4 hours ago, 1ouise said:

ingers crossed that he is preparing something like "8 Letters."  :)

From October 10, 2018 to May 10, 2019 (the anniversary of his debut) he released a short video each month, and those videos continue to bless us to this day!!  :wub:

Titled "8 Letters" because there are 8 video letters, and the title of each video consists of 8 letters.  (Lee Min Ho = 8 letters, too.)  Pretty clever.  And totally charming.  :heart:

Oct 10 - Thank you

Nov 10 - Actor LMH

Dec 10 - Fun with U

Jan 10 - One & Only

Feb 10 - Presents

Mar 10 - Infinity

Apr 10 - Chapter 1

May 10 - From MH 2

So fun to watch over and over!

Maybe we can expect something new on October 10, 2020.  

sorry, I accidentally cut parts of your post trying to delete the video:headbang:  I'm not observant at all.  I never noticed the relevance of the number 8:wut:

And I thought I took bad pictures, whoever is taking the IG photos of LMH is worse than me!

• LOL 6

TKEM was massive in China too, with the amount of Chinese netizens yelling about how much they loved it.  A lot of friends watched.  It’s such a shame about the Hallyu ban, ugh.  There’s nobody that can top LMH in China, but we can’t officially get that confirmed.  

• Like 8