Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

19 hours ago, CallieP said:

Which photo were you referring to?  I missed it? @madmad min

His Second last IG updates. The one with Blue Shirt and A flower.

Curious Q can your FAN level on Soompi decrease? Somehow mine went from 20-3 to 20, not that I know what it means.

I am so against a TKEM S2 or any S2 in general unless its Grey's Anatomy, I mean a Original season has to have a cliffhanger for it to continue to have any S2. And TKEM had the biggest wrapped up in a bow with a homage to old age ML indicating a Solid end. 

I get why everyone needs a News from LMH, I somehow am used to not getting any at a stretch it doesn't seem weird. Patience bears Fruits. Till then its fun to LOLing at his very irritating random blurry pics and Con us going to a Mall on Holiday pics.

But I do agree He should have atleast done a MAGAZINE Interview that I find odd.

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, madmad min said:

His Second last IG updates. The one with Blue Shirt and A flower.

Curious Q can your FAN level on Soompi decrease? Somehow mine went from 20-3 to 20, not that I know what it means.

I am so against a TKEM S2 or any S2 in general unless its Grey's Anatomy, I mean a Original season has to have a cliffhanger for it to continue to have any S2. And TKEM had the biggest wrapped up in a bow with a homage to old age ML indicating a Solid end. 

I get why everyone needs a News from LMH, I somehow am used to not getting any at a stretch it doesn't seem weird. Patience bears Fruits. Till then its fun to LOLing at his very irritating random blurry pics and Con us going to a Mall on Holiday pics.

But I do agree He should have atleast done a MAGAZINE Interview that I find odd.

@madmad min, as far as I know, fan levels, or community reputation, reflect the level of your fandom on Soompi. The only way to gain reputation points is to gather 'Like This'. In order to receive a promotion or increase, members need to post a certain amount of content. Your account must have at least 500 posts in order to change Fan Level status. So, be active - hahaha - MORE .....The more posts you make, the higher your fan level will rise. At some point you may even raise it high enough to write your own fan level!  LOL -  :grin:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

9 hours ago, willenette said:

@leeminhosny, Dr. Romantic 2 is the first Korean drama this year under SBS to hit 20 percent in viewer ratings.The commercial success of SBS’s Dr. Romantic 2 is partly driven by the absence of rival dramas on KBS2’s and MBC’s Monday-Tuesday time slot. Last year, the two broadcasters temporarily stopped airing prime-time series in this time slot after the conclusion of The Tale Of Nokdu and RAIN's drama, Welcome 2 Life, respectively.

I know but Han Suk Hyu won Daesang from Romantic Doctor in 2016 so I think SBS will give Nam Gong Min Dasang in 2020 and Stove League is parised more in Korea 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Thanks for the suggestions @CallieP and @JoannaID for the letters to LMH.  We need a catchy "re" line to catch the eye of MYM/LMH.  How about "You're still the one"? It's an  old song.  I'd still like to test it by sending our thread spotlight first.  

Min Morning/Evening  lovely Minoz

@CarolynH Could we ask him to do a magazine interview at the very least? I liked his last interview with l'homme official. His thoughts on the global success of TKEM and what he is looking forward to do next? What seems to be important to him now.  It seems to be a long draught indeed - even with the IG updates - he has left so much to our imagination. I would like to hear from him . 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

On 9/21/2020 at 7:04 PM, CarolynH said:

giphy.gif

TIME FOR LOTBS QUIZ ROUND 4

Welcome @Amirr--since you like LOTBS, perhaps you want to try your hand at the quiz.  You'll have stiff competition from past winners @JoannaID @madmad min @Aleumdaun and  @SophieH

It's easy this week, so I expect everyone has a shot at being a winner!

1.  HJJ and SC went to the library.  A girl passed a note to HJJ.  What did that note say?

a.  Hey handsome

b.  What's your phone number?

c.  Be quiet!

d.  Are you researching parallel worlds?

2.  Why did HJJ (and SC) go to the library?

3.  What are the 3 steps of love?:heartxoxo:

a.  Romantic love, hot love, dirty love

b.  hot love, romantic love, dirty love

c. dirty love, dirtier love, hot love

d.  romantic love, steamy love,  hot love

4.  What was found at KDR's family home during the excavation?

5.  How old was KDR when he died?:criesariver:

Don't let madmad min walk away uncontested with the trophy for round 4.  Submit your answers by Friday!  

9 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

@CarolynH Could we ask him to do a magazine interview at the very least? I liked his last interview with l'homme official. His thoughts on the global success of TKEM and what he is looking forward to do next? What seems to be important to him now.  It seems to be a long draught indeed - even with the IG updates - he has left so much to our imagination. I would like to hear from him . 

Sure we can include that question in the letter.

Do we still want to do the hairstyle poll next week?  I still need photos of the CH hair (poo chai and LYS), LOTBS.  I think we all know the LG hair, if not it's on the first page.

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

12 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Don't let madmad min walk away uncontested with the trophy for round 4.  Submit your answers by Friday!  

Do we still want to do the hairstyle poll next week?  I still need photos of the CH hair (poo chai and LYS), LOTBS.  I think we all know the LG hair, if not it's on the first page.

Ah the quiz! Thanks for the reminder @CarolynH. I intend to give @madmad min a good fight...just that I’m too sleepy to think and type tonight.

Min night / min morning lovely people. Catch you all tomorrow. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

40 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

1. Be quiet

2. To research KDR

3. Romantic love, hot love, dirty love

4.His portrait with a message to HJJ

5. 27 years

10 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

Yes, in the letter, ask him to do an interview about the global success of TKEM, his next project.  His social media followers growing by the millions after TKEM

• Like 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

14 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I wonder what brand beer LMH drinks.  Next time I'm at Hmart, I'm going to buy a bottle.  I tried soju with blueberry flavor.  It took months to finish the little bottle lol.

@CarolynH, why, you don't like the flavor? I've tried the Citron/Lemon one. 4 other flavors where released by soju producer (known as Good Day. These flavors where Yellow (Citron/Lemon), Red (Pomegranate) and Blue (Blueberry) + Raspberry. Citron Soju proved super popular and the company couldn't make supply with the huge demand of this flavor. Try this. I've tried also the Raspberry.  If you dislike the strong soju smell or a first time soju trier, this will be the best choice for you! ... Don't add ice to the drink because it is typically served as a small pour and taken as a shot.  :blush:

• Like 4

@gtLmh0622  you are popular in DC gallery, I see they use your translation a lot. Proud of our friend Minoz gtLmh0622 :heart1:

====================

DC Gallery Post

TOPIC: 홍콩미노즈 여배우 원영의 님 여전하심

translation: Hong Kong Minoz actress Won Young-eui is still the same

img%5D

img%5D
img%5D

img%5D

img%5D

img%5D
@gtLmh0622  :happydance:

post credit: https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=692478&_rk=urT&page=1

• Like 8
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, willenette said:

@madmad min, as far as I know, fan levels, or community reputation, reflect the level of your fandom on Soompi. The only way to gain reputation points is to gather 'Like This'. In order to receive a promotion or increase, members need to post a certain amount of content. Your account must have at least 500 posts in order to change Fan Level status. So, be active - hahaha - MORE .....The more posts you make, the higher your fan level will rise. At some point you may even raise it high enough to write your own fan level!  LOL -  :grin:

So only "like this" reaction can garner points? Other reactions won't garner points?

I wonder where we can read all of these Soompi membership related information, I joined without reading anything. :D

Also wondering, is there like a private club or private conversation besides PM in Soompi?

************************************************************************************************

Male actors who should film at least one romantic comedy every year

Call them knight in shining armor or the kings of romantic comedy, there are male actors who have stolen the hearts of millions of female viewers all across the world. As various Korean cultural works become well known across the world, many international netizens have come to become familiar with the heartthrobs of K-dramas.

There are various genres of K-dramas starting with Romance to thrillers. However, the most beloved genre of K-drama must be romantic-comedy. Making viewers laugh and cry, this genre of K-drama has become an all-time favorite for viewers all across the world.

At the center of these K-dramas are the male lead actors. So without further ado, here is a list of male actors who should film at least one romantic-comedy work per year.

Lee Min Ho

giphy.gif

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/09/male-actors-who-should-film-at-least-one-romantic-comedy-every-year

So even Allkop agrees with us that LMH should do more project. :rolleyes:

ActorLeeMinHo, if your staff is lurking here, please check countless of posts to urge you to produce more projects for your anxious fans. LOL. 

I personally don't want him to do romantic comedy, just as long has he comes up with 1 drama and 1 movie per year, minimum.

:approves:

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

13 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

So even Allkop agrees with us that LMH should do more project. :rolleyes:

ActorLeeMinHo, if your staff is lurking here, please check countless of posts to urge you to produce more projects for your anxious fans. LOL. 

I personally don't want him to do romantic comedy, just as long has he comes up with 1 drama and 1 movie per year, minimum

yes yes yes 

we want MORE projects! Oppa should become more active and use his talent and time to the max. There are many characters he can try. Please come back soon!! :hypehype:

3 months have already passed. I expect to get good news in the Fall, because even if he announces his next project in October, we have to wait for a long time until we can see his work. Until then we can enjoy discussions about his new work, crumbs we get, fan released videos from filming, and so on. 

Oppa! I know you have been reviewing for next work (according to MYM), now it is the time to select your next work, announce it to your fans and start getting busy with work. :approves:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, JoannaID said:

So only "like this" reaction can garner points? Other reactions won't garner points?

I wonder where we can read all of these Soompi membership related information, I joined without reading anything. :D

Also wondering, is there like a private club or private conversation besides PM in Soompi?

************************************************************************************************

@JoannaID, as far as I know, points are also accumulated from other reactions. It looks like for each of the 'Insightfuls', 'Awesomes', and 'LOLs', etc.  earned, you also get a point for each of those.  A quick note about "points" vs "posts" - points are what you get for posting quality posts, based on the reactions you get from other members. Positive reactions give you positive points, and negative reactions/flags give you negative points. This is why someone with less posts than another person can have a higher rank because they received more positive reactions for their posts.  Here’s the link where you can read all the rules to use this forum..  Maybe this can help -

• Thanks 5