Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

3 hours ago, madmad min said:

84 Years?....Did I just sleep and woke up almost a Century Later???And still no update from LMH over an average of 3 years 18 times passed already??? Wut??

Due to the Iron Man mask LMH peddles, we don’t even look like we’ve aged 84 years!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Lee Min Ho brightens your day with his new photos

Home  Celebrity

Celebrity
Lee Min Ho brightens your day with his new photos
By Leonard Manson -September 21, 2020

Lee Min Ho’s fans were pleasantly surprised by the new stills of this Korean drama actor. Lee Min Ho is one of our favorite stars in the world of drama and recently shared some images with which it will be impossible to have a bad day, read on and find out how he motivates his fans.

Two new updates arrived on Lee Min Ho’s Instagram account, where he usually shares some moments from his day to day and also some glimpses of his work.

This Korean drama star posted a set of photos wearing a blue shirt, where he holds an orange flower by placing it on his head. We see him showing a serious expression, but as you progress through the images a big smile appears giving him a charming look.

This post gave his fans reason to smile, but Lee Min Ho’s positive effect would continue with a second post that arrived just hours later.

LEE MIN HO SHARES HIS FUN FEATURES WITH FANS

The City Hunter protagonist showed us a bit of an outing he had, during which he stopped to enjoy a drink. The images reveal the difficulties that many of us have faced since the pandemic began and will probably make you feel identified while laughing at the actor’s action.

Lee Min Ho published a collection of three photographs, the first of which is a selfie in which he shows us that he is well protected with his mask and is wearing his hoodie, but if you scroll between the images you will not be able to help but laugh at the see the way he had to put on his mask while he drank a little from his glass.

This is not the first time that the Hallyu star has recounted his funny experiences with photos. We also recently told you about how Lee Min Ho revealed the epic fail he experienced by visiting a site on the wrong day.

https://www.somagnews.com/lee-min-ho-brightens-your-day-with-his-new-photos/

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2

giphy.gif

TIME FOR LOTBS QUIZ ROUND 4

Welcome @Amirr--since you like LOTBS, perhaps you want to try your hand at the quiz.  You'll have stiff competition from past winners @JoannaID @madmad min @Aleumdaun and  @SophieH

It's easy this week, so I expect everyone has a shot at being a winner!

1.  HJJ and SC went to the library.  A girl passed a note to HJJ.  What did that note say?

a.  Hey handsome

b.  What's your phone number?

c.  Be quiet!

d.  Are you researching parallel worlds?

2.  Why did HJJ (and SC) go to the library?

3.  What are the 3 steps of love?:heartxoxo:

a.  Romantic love, hot love, dirty love

b.  hot love, romantic love, dirty love

c. dirty love, dirtier love, hot love

d.  romantic love, steamy love,  hot love

4.  What was found at KDR's family home during the excavation?

5.  How old was KDR when he died?:criesariver:

I can't believe 2 IG posts!  @madmad min after you mentioned his sideburns, I couldn't stop focusing on them.  I think he should shave them, then he doesn't have to worry about them sticking out.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

16 hours ago, Amirr said:

Anyone here who watched LOTBS? I loved that one so much! I've been a big fan of Lee Min Ho since Boys Over Flowers :piggydance:

@Amirr, I'm sure most here have watched this drama. I love the drama, too! Since you mentioned about BOF,  this drama has been remade in Thailand slated for release next year, 2021. The remake follows a relationship between a strong-willed student and her school’s four richest boys. - the same plot.  :blush:

• Like 2

Lee Min Ho catches eyes with unique style of drinking beer amid pandemic

1.jpg?type=e1920

Actor Lee Min Ho attracted attention with a unique way to drink beer.

Lee Min Ho shared some photos on his personal Instagram on September 22.

These photos capture Lee Min Ho at a bar. In particular, the actor attracted all eyes as he persisted in wearing a mask even while drinking, appropriate for the Covid-19 era. He only opened his mouth slightly to drink without taking off the mask.

After seeing these photos, netizens wrote such comments as "Wish you health and happiness", "So cute", "Good idea".

My Daily = Reporter Kim Na Ra /kimcountry@mydaily.co.kr Photo = Lee Min Ho's Instagram Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive ▶https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

• Like 1
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, CarolynH said:

TIME FOR LOTBS QUIZ ROUND 4

1.  HJJ and SC went to the library.  A girl passed a note to HJJ.  What did that note say?

a.  Hey handsome

b.  What's your phone number?

c.  Be quiet!

d.  Are you researching parallel worlds?

2.  Why did HJJ (and SC) go to the library?

3.  What are the 3 steps of love?

a.  Romantic love, hot love, dirty love

b.  hot love, romantic love, dirty love

c. dirty love, dirtier love, hot love

d.  romantic love, steamy love,  hot love

4.  What was found at KDR's family home during the excavation?

5.  How old was KDR when he died?

I can't believe 2 IG posts!  @madmad min after you mentioned his sideburns, I couldn't stop focusing on them.  I think he should shave them, then he doesn't have to worry about them sticking out.

Hahah, I never focused on them either, It was He who mentioned that he keeps smothering his Sideburns and keeps on looking at the Mirror in one of the BTS. I now KNOW Why Lol. :yaaa:

1.c. Be Quiet! , although HJJ said to make SC jealous as a retribution that It mentioned How handsome he is Lol.

2. HJJ wanted to know more about KDR, SC just tagged along with him because well it was her habit.

3. a. Romantic Hot and Dirty Love, the best definition one can give. Kudos to our Homeless Diva.

4. KDR painting was found with a message "Everything will repeat itself, SAVE that girl from the man" or something along those lines.

5. 27 yrs.

• Like 4

I'm in the middle of a project deadline but can't resist to lurk and post here. :crazymad:

I tried to watch other K-dramas with other handsome actors, but why my mind always say, "Okay this guy is handsome, but he's not Lee Min Ho. Oh I wish Lee Min Ho had this kind of scene too, it would be so dope." 

And then I went to rewatch LMH's old dramas again....

Gosh, really, what kind of sorcery is this? And when will I be able to watch new Lee Min Ho's drama or movie?? 

:crazily:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7