Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

On 9/12/2020 at 7:40 PM, SophieH said:

Min afternoon....

the wait for new project is awfully painful. Just a suggestion to keep us going. In the paid minoz zone, there is a 'To LMH' section where fans could send him letters/messages. thinking maybe we could send him a group letter with the title ' love from soompi minoz' or something catchy ...?   there's no mention of max word limit, they allow photo upload as well. The content is kept private, only the subject title is visible to other minoz in the paid area. 

not sure how we could run this...any suggestions from anyone?  tagging our leader @CarolynH. once we have the message i can post it using my account. 

Anyone have any questions or comments that we can weave into a letter?

Tomorrow round 5 of the LOTBS quiz!

New event--maybe

Let's help LMH by writing a drama for him!  Instead of crying, let's have some fun!  Chose one of the drama ideas and run with it--or start a new one!

1.  Working title:  The long as short of it

General synopsis:  each episode a new mystery for the leads to solve; ML solves them although FL believes that she is the one who solves the mysteries; little by little, FL learns that ML actually is very capable; romance?

Writers/PDs/basically everything:  Soompi Minoz

Genre:  Mystery/Comedy:

Character Descriptions:  ML-Clark Kent in looks, blk rimmed glass, slightly hunched, slightly goofy.  Jr detective; takes a back seat to sr sunbae, runs after her a lot. Little do people know that he is really the brains. FL:  sr sunbae short in stature, the take charge partner, secretly enjoys ML tagging after her.

2.  Working title:  New beginnings 

General synopsis:  FL becomes a stalker

Writers/PDs/basically everything:  Soompi Minoz

Genre:  Mystery /suspense:   MLsingle widowed father told by friends that he needs to start dating; his late wife would want him to be happy.  FL:  introduced in a later episode-beautiful, intelligent seemingly everything a man could want; should she be widowed also?-husband died under mysterious circumstances perhaps--progressively obsessed with ML

Thoughts about "soompi minoz"on IG?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, JoannaID said:

I thought long time Minoz would already accustomed with this drought (no news, no activity, whatsoever), but can't help still feeling anxious right. Haha.

Yes he doesn't act in drama quickly but he had CF events, fan meetings, on abroad magazine shooting, airport pic, other event etc. we could see him but now he didn't anything in 3 month because of Covid , but I waited at least magazine and interview I can't understand why he didn't ? Waiting really is annoying.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

7 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Yes he doesn't act in drama quickly but he had CF events, fan meetings, on abroad magazine shooting, airport pic, other event etc. we could see him but now he didn't anything in 3 month because of Covid , but I waited at least magazine and interview I can't understand why he didn't ? Waiting really is annoying

agree :criesariver:in the last 3 months, LMH hasn’t done any interview or the other things you

have mentioned. We don’t have anything except

the IG updates. LMH isn’t in MS, he can be as active as he can be. If he doesn’t want to take a

drama quickly, then he should do some other stuff. 

Oppa! What are you waiting for? :criesariver:please give us an interview at least 

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

42 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

agree :criesariver:in the last 3 months, LMH hasn’t done any interview or the other things you

have mentioned. We don’t have anything except

the IG updates. LMH isn’t in MS, he can be as active as he can be. If he doesn’t want to take a

drama quickly, then he should do some other stuff. 

Oppa! What are you waiting for? :criesariver:please give us an interview at least 

If we look IG studio pic probably he is preparing single/album etc. but honetly I don't want song etc. I just his acting , Song etc. can't satisfy me but He still didn't give us even Single news:heartbreak: so can you predict how many we will wait for drama news? Single/album news will come and they will be released etc. and in the end wait wait wait 

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

16 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

If we look IG studio pic probably he is preparing single/album etc. but honetly I don't want song etc. I just his acting , Song etc. can't satisfy me but He still didn't give us even Single news:heartbreak: so can you predict how many we will wait for drama news? Single/album news will come and they will be released etc. and in the end wait wait wait 

his voice is great, but like you said songs aren’t enough for us. I want to see him act in a different genre and with a fresh new character. Acting is totally different than singing. When he acts and I see him on my screen, I feel so happy. His acting is so amazing that I cannot get enough of it. I want moreeeeeeeeee projects from LMH. There are so many characters he can try. 

Like you said, I also think that first news coming from LMH will be about his new single/album. No fan meeting for now. Not sure about interview. Maybe he will release his album and then do an interview? 

as for prediction of his next drama or movie announcement,  I think LMH might be pickier when choosing drama in future, so he will probably choose a movie. I think MYM will announce his next project in late October or by the end of 2020. 

honestly, it is so hard to guess when LMH will come back. He is low key and he never gave us an interview post-TKEM to let us know about his future plans. I don’t even know if he wants drama or movie. 

edit : hopefully, by the end of 2020 we can get some news :sad1:

maybe LMH is waiting for this Summer to come to an end and start new work and other stuff starting Fall. So I think he might announce his next project before 2020 ends. 

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

The most expensive K-drama ever? Netflix’s The King, etc, and more Korean series which cost up to US$45 billion

It may be called the “small screen”, but television involves serious spending when it comes to producing the best K-drama series. The reasons are many: elaborate sets; filming in exclusive locations whether at home or overseas; the chosen genre (for example, fantasy and action require a bigger budget due to special effects); and casting well-known (and rather well-paid) hallyu celebrities.

Here are 7 K-drama series that boast slick production values and whopping budgets – how many have you seen?

The King: Eternal Monarch (estimated cost: 30 billion won; US$25.4 million)

This was one of the most anticipated series in 2020 due to a powerhouse cast, led by Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun, and backed by a budget of US$25 million. The show depicts two parallel universes: the fictional Kingdom of Corea and modern-day Korea.

https://www.scmp.com/magazines/style/news-trends/article/3102331/most-expensive-k-drama-ever-netflixs-king-criminal

@Amirr Hello! Yes, we've seen LOTBS. We even did a rewatch of it during LMH's hiatus. It's a joy for me to watch this series. :)

Seems like you've been a long-time fan of LMH! 

• Like 8
  • Wiggle 2

1 hour ago, Amirr said:

Anyone here who watched LOTBS? I loved that one so much! I've been a big fan of Lee Min Ho since Boys Over Flowers 

Yes Please, Binged watched LOTBS multiple times. I feel that is his most underrated work in a lot of terms. :ilike:

BTW LMH updated his IG. His sideburns distract a lot here Lol.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Lee Min-ho over flowers, flawless beauty...Perfectly Handsome 

38ab6175-6e73-4dcf-9e5a-c2c79f1fd7ff.jpg

Actor Lee Min-ho has released more beautiful pictures than flowers.

On Monday, Lee posted several photos on his Instagram account. In the photo, Lee Min-ho is seen playing with flowers while filming.

Lee Min-ho, who showed off his perfect profile by putting a flower on his cheek in the first picture, showed off his playfulness by taking the flower to his head in the next picture.

Wearing a blue shirt, he showed off his flawless appearance with fair skin. His smile with a flower on his head excited fans.

Meanwhile, Lee starred in the drama 'The King: Eternal Monarch,' which ended in June.

https://www.tvreport.co.kr/2049085

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

EickLgQU4AIr2MT?format=jpg&name=small

The list of the 100 Sexiest Asian Celebrities 2020 is available and various Korean actors and idols appear on the list that includes Lee Min Ho, among others.

There is no denying that Lee Min Ho is an attractive actor! The King: Eternal Monarch star already had a huge international following. However, the actor’s latest Emperor act has amplified his stardom.

Lee Min Ho has left fans around the world weak on their knees, and as a result, the actor is the hottest Korean celebrity on the list of the 100 Sexiest Asian Celebrities of 2020. Lee Min Ho joins numerous Korean actors and K-Pop idols on the list.

The survey conducted by the King Choice Voting Platform invited fans to vote for their favorite star and idol. As reported by AllKPop, the poll ended on September 15 and received more than 104 million votes.

Although the Legend of the Blue Sea actor is the hottest Korean star on the list, he ranks third. Chinese actors and singers Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo occupy the top two places, respectively, on the list.

https://www.somagnews.com/jungkook-the-most-attractive-asian-celebrity-of-2020/

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

another IG update!

EicmJoHUcAIYWbT?format=jpg&name=small

EicmJ3RUYAEgrEO?format=jpg&name=small

EicmKGtU8AEEXha?format=jpg&name=small

Actor Lee Min-ho has unveiled a unique style of enjoying beer.

Lee Min-ho posted his latest photos on Instagram on Monday.

The photos released showed Lee wearing a black hooded T-shirt and a mask. Lee Min-ho's beauty, which is close to the camera, catches the eye.

In particular, Lee Min-ho, who drinks beer, raises his mask slightly and only reveals his mouth, making people laugh.

Meanwhile, Lee starred in the drama 'The King: Eternal Monarch,' which ended in June.

https://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=202009230100201340013139&servicedate=20200922

• Like 6
  • Naughty 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

28 minutes ago, syntyche said:

Actor Lee Min-ho has unveiled a unique style of enjoying beer.

Lee Min-ho posted his latest photos on Instagram on Monday.

The photos released showed Lee wearing a black hooded T-shirt and a mask. Lee Min-ho's beauty, which is close to the camera, catches the eye.

In particular, Lee Min-ho, who drinks beer, raises his mask slightly and only reveals his mouth, making people laugh.

https://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=202009230100201340013139&servicedate=20200922

Thank you @syntyche  Aren't we blessed - he posted so many pics!  He looks good fresh-faced, i mean without make-up, with or without mask, covered.    I dunno why but call it fetish or whatever , seeing him wearing hoodie over his head.   :blush:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2

Which top 15 personal Instagram accounts have the most followers?

On an online community forum, a netizen shared the rankings for the top 15 personal Instagram accounts held by celebrities promoting in Korea. 

7. Lee Min Ho (19.6m)

1600623212-7.jpg

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/09/which-top-15-personal-instagram-accounts-have-the-most-followers

@Min2206 He must be enjoying his time off. He looks great!  

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

Is he giving us a secret hand signal to clue us in on new projects 

can he pls 

it’s been 84 years

84 Years?....Did I just sleep and woke up almost a Century Later???And still no update from LMH over an average of 3 years 18 times passed already??? Wut??

:omg:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2