Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

LOTBS quiz---round 2:wow2:

1.  What kind of purse did SC carry?  

2.  Where did HJJ go on his birthday?

3.  What was the name of SC's boyfriend according to HJJ?

4.  Fashionista was SC's first friend-True or False?

5. How did HJJ and Nam Do meet?

@SophieH @CallieP @Aleumdaun @madmad min @Min2206 @Thong Thin @Nikaa94 @AgentQuake @syntyche @gtLmh0622  and everyone else  too lazy to try to remember to tag everyone......

It's easy peasy gals--everyone should get 100%!

2 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

Best room still goes to Heo Joon Jae though. Although I question the practicality of having a full loft bedroom INSIDE another bedroom, and I’m shocked that SC didn’t fall off the ladder for midnight pee breaks.  Do mermaids pee?

But HJJ also had the best house, best kitchen, the pool...the only downside is that it was on a hill so we’d have to huff and puff our way up.  HJJ’s house > LG’s Palace > KT’s House > GJP’s tacky place. 

GJP hair > all the houses though.

Not sure if mermaids pee, where would the exit be?  :wut: Okay, going down a weird road with this question.......

Hmm, best house?  The one that seemed the most interesting is Sang go jae (the PT house).

• LOL 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

3 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

Best room still goes to Heo Joon Jae though. Although I question the practicality of having a full loft bedroom INSIDE another bedroom, and I’m shocked that SC didn’t fall off the ladder for midnight pee breaks.  Do mermaids pee?

But HJJ also had the best house, best kitchen, the pool...the only downside is that it was on a hill so we’d have to huff and puff our way up.  HJJ’s house > LG’s Palace > KT’s House > GJP’s tacky place. 

GJP hair > all the houses though.

Maybe the loft room bedroom was designed due to the structure of that house.  But isn't a norm in America to have rooms in attic, with window, looking out the moon and the sun?  Over in my country, it is not common though unless you build it on purpose.

giphy.gif
Epi 1- Faith

Don't forget your mask and hand washing - stay safe:P

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

3 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Oppa! 

we will be patiently AND impatiently waiting for your news of come back project. 

Thanks!

Minoz 

and @leeminhosny I think both of you have been fans long enough to know that LMH really takes his time choosing a new project.  I wish he was faster too!  I hoped that after MS he would change his ways and try to tackle 2 projects a year, but I don't think it's going to happen.   I still think we will hear news soon-- less than 3 months, but we may not see anything until 2021.  Keep your hopes up gals!  he's worth the wait, right?:cheers:

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

6 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

and @leeminhosny I think both of you have been fans long enough to know that LMH really takes his time choosing a new project.  I wish he was faster too!  I hoped that after MS he would change his ways and try to tackle 2 projects a year, but I don't think it's going to happen.   I still think we will hear news soon-- less than 3 months, but we may not see anything until 2021.  Keep your hopes up gals!  he's worth the wait, right?:cheers:

i also hoped he would have 2 projects a year post-MS.

Yes, Oppa is 100% worth the wait..

I wish MYM didn't give that statement in Naver cafe blog because that really bumped up my hopes to the sky LOL

3 months of wait not that bad but we will have to wait another 6 months or more to watch that project:sad1:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I am not waiting new drama news soon but LMH should work hard after MS, before he will be 40s , really being his fan is hard, I lose my patience sometimes ,I am just waiting interviews and magazine etc but still we can't see anything, this is annoying, I am angry sometimes really , LMH should work at least a drama and a movie every year after MS because he just has a Korean movie in 11 years (I just say GB as big project) I remember after Heirs almost 1 year LMH was so busy almost everyday he had a event or news I couldn't chech up his news, Really I miss that days.Really I don't want to talk about other actor but other actors make at least 1-2 movie and a drama.This make me angry when I saw them.

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

16 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I am not waiting new drama news soon but LMH should work hard after MS, before he will be 40s , really being his fan is hard, I lose my patience sometimes ,I am just waiting interviews and magazine etc but still we can't see anything, this is annoying, I am angry sometimes really , LMH should work at least a drama and a movie every year after MS because he just has a Korean movie in 11 years (I just say GB as big project) I remember after Heirs almost 1 year LMH was so busy almost everyday he had a event or news I couldn't chech up his news, Really I miss that days.Really I don't want to talk about other actor but other actors make at least 1-2 movie and a drama.This make me angry when I saw them.

Yes, agree!

i want interview and magazine photo shooting even if we will not have drama soon

i also want him to pick a movie soon and then while he is filming, i want him to choose a good drama. 

i want to see LMH more and more. More news and updates!! IG posts are not enough for me.

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

3 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Yes, agree!

i want interview and magazine photo shooting even if we will not have drama soon

i also want him to pick a movie soon and then while he is filming, i want him to choose a good drama. 

i want to see LMH more and more. More news and updates!! IG posts are not enough for me.

At least He learnt update frequently, But time is ticking away, he already 33, I hope he doesn't think for every project 50 years again, just make quickly every year a movie a drama 

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Feel the same as you and @CarolynH @Nikaa94, he should do a drama and a movie. Interviews and CFs not disappear into his castle. Other actors have 2 or even three shows a year, drama and two movies or a short drama. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

At least He learnt update frequently, But time is ticking away, he already 33, I hope he doesn't think for every project 50 years again, just make quickly every year a movie a drama 

yeah Thank God!! oppa now updates frequently.

yes, yes, yes!!  A movie and a drama every year!!! 

Hopefully, he is indeed reviewing projects (according to MYM statement on Naver blog) and hopefully he chooses a movie soon. I also hope we get some interview. :transforms:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

I was looking for something else and came across this. Those arms :heart2beat:

Sorry to cut your post, it seems we're not allowed to quote images here. 

Thanks for sharing, that was really hot! First time I saw LMH doing some martial training! :heart3:

Regarding the amount of wait time in between his projects, as a rookie fan, I am feeling restless too. I need more LMH movies and dramas!!!!

I wonder why he didn't do more projects in the past, was it because of his physical condition? Just wondering, since he had a fatal accident, that must bring huge effect on his condition.

As he also did office work (behind desk work) only during military because he was not fit enough for actual military duties.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Not sure if mermaids pee, where would the exit be?  :wut: Okay, going down a weird road with this question.......

Hahah there Were WEIRDER Questions, Let's just not go down that road.

1.  What kind of purse did SC carry?  -Different Ones, there wasn't any particular one she even had a SeaShell Purse.She did not carry a Humanmade/Machinemade purse uptil episode 7.

2.  Where did HJJ go on his birthday?-Building 63 Aquarium and To see Fireworks

3.  What was the name of SC's boyfriend according to HJJ?-Jerk, Rameyon Guy.

4.  Fashionista was SC's first friend-True or False?- False,Technically it was Spain HJJ , he called her a Wife when SC asked what a wife is he described it as a Friend, otherwise it should be Baby YoonNA.

5. How did HJJ and Nam Do meet?-At a restaurant when HJJ was a teenager, ND offered him to search for his mother and conned Money out of Teen HJJ, HJJ then waited for ND 15 days and caught him selling fake insurance and then they formed a Team.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

Regarding the amount of wait time between projects I agree that he has always carefully considered the next step before committing. It must be hard for him at the moment. On the one hand he is flying so high after TKEM that it feels like he should build on this ASAP, but on the other hand how hard it must be to pick the right project. After all KES is considered the best screenwriter in Korea so he needs to pick someone equally as good. He also acted with two of the best leading actresses in LOBS and TKEM, so will want an equally good FL to work with. I would imagine all the stupid derision that was piled on TKEM whilst it was being shown would have upset him and the team- so perhaps he would want to avoid that happening again. I don’t believe it will be an easy decision for him.

I’m going to sound really old here but I would love to see him in a remake of Cary Grant’s film North by North West. He has the same gorgeous charisma and fantastic timing that Cary Grant had. Best of all I would like to see him in a remake of Pride and Prejudice- can’t you just see him as Mr Darcy - sigh.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

Ef3o9tIUYAAJQXu?format=jpg&name=small

Ef3o-G5VoAY4Zhx?format=jpg&name=small

Ef3o-d2VAAIAoLi?format=jpg&name=small

Visuals shining as bright as the sunset

Actor Lee Min-ho showed off his handsome face. 

On Thursday, Lee posted three photos on his Instagram without caption.

In the photo released, Lee Min-ho is taking a rest with the sunset at the beach. The casual styling is attracting attention with his sculptural visuals. His high nose and height were admired by the viewers. 

Meanwhile, Lee performed enthusiastically in the hit SBS drama 'The King: Eternal Monarch.'

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202008202309221257963_1

Lee Min-ho, "Boy Beauty" at 34? Exceeded cuteness limit

Actor Lee Min-ho revealed his daily life like a pictorial.

Lee posted several selfies on his personal SNS. 

In the picture, Lee Min-ho is enjoying his leisure time in the cool breeze at the beach. Lee Min-ho's manly eyes, as well as his plain and unchanging handsome bare face, attracted attention. 

In particular, Lee Min-ho captured the hearts of women by showing off his superior ratio, his hair that naturally flutters in the wind, his clear features that make him look strong, and his small face. 

Meanwhile, Lee starred in SBS's 'The King: Eternal Monarch,' which ended in June.

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111419312

Another IG update! King of social media, please keep them coming! :fullofhearts:

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3