Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

:heythere:

Thanks for calling me out  @mademoisellesia @Nikaa94 and @scrawford :hooray2:

Lee Min Ho serving us looks from head to toe! 
:7555_attack: <— this is what I want to do to him! 

:loolz:

Welcome back Heretorant!! :glasses:

his handsomeness is OVERLOADING!! :evilelmo:

His hairstyle, facial expressions, jacket, LONG LEGS....

Lets analyze his HAIR COLOR!! :popcornjackson:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

24 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Welcome back Heretorant!! 

his handsomeness is OVERLOADING!! 

His hairstyle, facial expressions, jacket, LONG LEGS....

Lets analyze his HAIR COLOR!!

Hehehe, I’m loving the hair color! He looks good! 
:4267_LiccGif:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

On 8/17/2020 at 9:49 AM, Min2206 said:

@Aleumdaun Finally!  So happy for you!   

I too would like to see that rugged, rawr form of him again.  Also wonder whether he would want to do more action series because it can be physically intense doing sequences that include violence, extended fighting and chasing.  One has to keep fit constantly.  But LMH is so cool and fearless in action! 

Here's Jong Dae

giphy.gif

I also love LMH as Jong Dae in GB!!! One of my most favourites among all of his roles.

HE'S SO MANLY IN GB!

I hope he will take on more "manly" and mature roles going forward as he's in his 30s now.

Manly LMH is beyond comprehension.... **swoon** 

------------

Wow so happy to see LMH's updates on IG, he looks so damn HOT!!!

Is this man even real??

No wonder so many Minoz cannot escape from this addiction to LMH. 

I hope new project will be announced soon, can't wait!!!

:sparklyeyes:

• Wiggle 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

4 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

I also love LMH as Jong Dae in GB!!! One of my most favourites among all of his roles.

HE'S SO MANLY IN GB!

I hope he will take on more "manly" and mature roles going forward as he's in his 30s now.

Manly LMH is beyond comprehension.... **swoon** 

------------

Wow so happy to see LMH's updates on IG, he looks so damn HOT!!!

Is this man even real??

No wonder so many Minoz cannot escape from this addiction to LMH. 

I hope new project will be announced soon, can't wait!!!

Welcome on board @JoannaID    Happy to meet you :P

giphy.gif

And welcome home @Heretorant :heart:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 2

102539518.1.jpg

Lee Min-ho, to solidify his status as a Korean star again .. 'The King' is popular overseas.

Actor Lee Min-ho is gaining ground again as a Korean Wave star, thanks to his starring in the SBS drama "The King: Eternal Monarch," which caused repercussions overseas.

The King is being introduced worldwide through the online video service platform (OTT) Netflix recently. It is attracting attention by maintaining in the top 10 most viewed content in Southeast Asia, including Thailand and Malaysia.

Prior to that, in July, it became popular not only in Southeast Asia but also in Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Qatar, the Middle East and Africa. In some countries, it has also been ranked #1 in 'the most viewed content'.

The King is a romantic fantasy drama that SBS aired from April to June this year. It is a new work by Kim Eun-sook, selected by Lee Min-ho after his military service. He and Kim Go-eun starred in the show, which raised expectations before the airing, but left a regret with the average audience rating (Nielsen Korea) staying at around 7 percent.

But this was offset by the attention drawn from overseas.

In particular, it is evaluated that Lee Min Ho's reputation as a Korean Wave star has become the basis.

In a recent online information magazine, Broadcasting Trend & Insight, published by the Korea Creative Content Agency, Kim Sang-im, a lecturer at the College of Autumn Arts, analyzed that Lee Min-ho, who has secured a sizable fandom in Southeast Asia through the drama 'Boys Over Flowers' and 'Heirs', is "promoting his work and raising awareness." “It is more welcome for Lee Min-ho to appear in the drama after three years of hiatus because overseas viewers can only see the actor's works,” he added.

At the same time, curiosity about fantasy romance in the royal background played a role. The romance fantasy genre, which depicts the story of the Emperor of the Korean Empire and the Korean detective across times and spaces, appealed to overseas viewers.

"The combination of the royal background to the genre of fantasy and romance feels as sweet as sugar, slightly coated in freshly fried crispy twisted bread," Kim wrote.

In this background, Lee Min Ho is being re-recognized as a Korean Wave star.

The ambition to settle in the small screen after his hiatus due to military service did not achieve some results in Korea, but it raised its reputation overseas and pledged to the next stage.

https://sports.donga.com/article/all/20200818/102539520/1

• Like 5
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, syntyche said:

Lee Min-ho, to solidify his status as a Korean star again .. 'The King' is popular overseas.

Actor Lee Min-ho is gaining ground again as a Korean Wave star, thanks to his starring in the SBS drama "The King: Eternal Monarch," which caused repercussions overseas.

But this was offset by the attention drawn from overseas.

In particular, it is evaluated that Lee Min Ho's reputation as a Korean Wave star has become the basis.

"The combination of the royal background to the genre of fantasy and romance feels as sweet as sugar, slightly coated in freshly fried crispy twisted bread," Kim wrote.

In this background, Lee Min Ho is being re-recognized as a Korean Wave star.

https://sports.donga.com/article/all/20200818/102539520/1

I like how this Reporter Yoon Yeo-su tadada @donga.com wrote about Lee Min Ho-ssi.  Sorry to cut your post @syntyche  and thanks for sharing. 

Big applause to our King! 
:hooray2:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 2

3 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

@Nikaa94 Any info from Korean Minoz? He was in cafe was he? Was it a CF filming? :anguished: 

i still haven't lurked in DC for today but i found this on twitter, which i think was already shared here?

Lee Min ho had filming there but probably for a CF or maybe he had a meeting there :D 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

21 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

NEW UPDATE

UPDATED AGAIN JUST NOW

We are BLESSED NOW!! 

Where are Minoz??  wake up :joy:  

@Layali @Heretorant @CarolynH @gtLmh0622 @leeminhosny  @Min2206  @Aleumdaun 

@mademoisellesia  @CallieP @1ouise

@Nikaa94  I couldn't hear you last night!  Louder next time!  My first impression--isn't he hot--like heat hot?  I'm taking clothes off and he's putting them on!

• LOL 2

Actor Lee Min Ho, breathtaking sculpture... "Fashion People" that anticipates the season
俳優イ・ミンホ、息をする彫刻…季節を先取りする「ファッションピープル」

Actor Lee Min Ho, breathtaking sculpture... "Fashion People" that anticipates the season

Korean actor Lee Min Ho told us about the latest fashion trends in autumn.

On the 18th, actor Lee Min Ho released a photo through her personal SNS. Lee Min Ho appears to be enjoying a relaxed life at a bookstore in the published photos.

In particular, he showed off the autumn fashion that precedes the season, and was proud of the visuals like fashion people. Sculpture-like prominence draws fans' attention.

2020/08/18 21:58 Distribution Copyrights(C) OSEN wowkorea.jp

http://www.wowkorea.jp/news/enter/2020/0818/10267953.html

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

On the 18th, actor Lee Min Ho released a photo through her personal SNS. Lee Min Ho appears to be enjoying a relaxed life at a bookstore in the published photos.

A bookstore?  No, there's not enough books.  The books look like there just for show.  Plus, would he dress like that to go to a bookstore?  No, I think a meeting or interview.

• Like 1
  • Love 1