Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

@leeminhosny  Hmm, Sky Castle is probably in my top 5 kdramas, so it's a possibility.  Interested in knowing more about the drama.

I forgot to mention that while watching or rewatching BOF today, I realized that Jandi's father is also Chang Ryul's father in PT.  Somewhat of a joke in BOF and hateful in PT.

@CarolynH I too realized a BOF connection- to Gangnam Blues. The mum’s secretary guy in BOF, the one who holds GYP when he breaks down in the airport - is the leader of the opposite gang. He is the one who ties up & beats Jong Dae, if I am not mistaken. Talk about role reversals!  

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 8/16/2020 at 3:23 PM, Aleumdaun said:

@AgentQuake And here I am thinking he posted cos I finally found the courage to dive into GB. That's literally the first thing I saw after I finished GB. 

Thank you LMH for GB - just WOW!

Glad you like  it.  LMH is really wow in GB

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

I read now lead man North Korean spy, I don't want North Korean , knetz criticise character but they said same for Hyun Bin and look at Crash became hit, probably this drama will be hit too ,anyway I hope LMH's next drama will be mixed action, mistery, romance.

I don't mind LMH being in this role , being a NK spy and Sky Castle writer but it probably won't be him. I think it is a great role and drama for him.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, Kris Silva said:

Just a correction... our boy won the Most Popular Actor in 51st Baeksang Awards not the New Actor award. He did win the New Actor for Film award in Grand Bell Awards.    

Thanks for the correction, @Kris Silva, my bad! I knew he'd won the equivalent of an Academy Award but forgot that was the prestigious Bell awards rather than the Baeksang. Should have checked before posting.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, SophieH said:

Yayy another IG update from our boy!!! He’s looking dashing! Is it just me, doesn’t he seem a bit different? I can’t tell what it is 

OPPAAAA so handsome!! :criesariver:

he looks different to me too, maybe because of style or color of clothing? 

he is soooooooooooooooo good!! 

• Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 2

3 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

where is Lee Min Ho?

Anyone know the location?

share pleaseee

@scrawford  LMH update IG TWICEEEEE NOWWW

yes my dear! That is why I have to comeback to soompi! He posted twice! And he looks insanely handsome!!! Like how is it even possible to look that good?

LMH, you better comeback soon! 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 3

Just now, scrawford said:

yes my dear! That is why I have to comeback to soompi! He posted twice! And he looks insanely handsome!!! Like how is it even possible to look that good?

LMH, you better comeback soon! 

YESSSSSS

Lee Min Hoooooo

come backkkkkkkkk  :evilelmo:

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 2