Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

11 hours ago, CarolynH said:

According to an article https://www.thejakartapost.com/life/2020/07/28/veteran-actor-lee-jung-jae-to-make-directorial-debut.html Lee Jun Jae is (or will be) a PD and writer.  Hmmm...

Reveal hidden contents

Is it possible LMH had dinner with Lee Jun Jae to discuss a possible role in the movie?  I googled Lee Jun Jae because I wondered why LMH was having dinner with him.  Sure, it could be that they're friends, but maybe something more?

@CarolynH, thanks for sharing the link. For sure, he'll be a good PD since Lee Jung-jae, is a very good actor, known for his role in the film "The Thieves". He also co-founded the entertainment management company, Artist Company. :blush:

10 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

OMG!!

Is he a good writer?? i thought he was an actor..

he must be a rookie PD!!  I want star PD for LMH's movie please!  

@Nikaa94, he is - it will be his directorial & his 1st as writer project, too. :grin:

• Like 5

On 8/15/2020 at 6:47 PM, Lindyloo421 said:

Don’t know if this has been mentioned before but leeminhosha who puts some great videos on YouTube has done a brilliant one called The King You are the leader - and Minho looks so gorgeous in every scene!

Hope everyone is keeping well.

HI @Lindyloo421  Welcome back!   Thanks for pointing out on leeminhosha videos - I too am following this person after watching the one " LMH - Whatever It Takes done by TianTian·甜甜.   Whatever It Takes is just as good. 

Agree with you this fabulous video - The King You are the Leader via leeminhosha - amazed at his / her  talent!    Love how the editor gelled the song with each frame.

cr Alice·InWonderland

In a world full of followers
I'll be a leader
In a world full of doubters
I'll be a believer
I'm stepping out without a hesitation
Because the battle's already been won

I'm sold out

Kudos to @CallieP  yes!  And hope you are well and happy as well @Lindyloo421:wub:

Thanks @willenette @CarolynH for pointing out and sharing the link.  @Nikaa94 will sure be excited ! 

@Edgar Pordwed  I was advised to watch CH first , now you saying PT .... ottoke ... 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 1

23 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

HI @Lindyloo421  Welcome back!   Thanks for pointing out on leeminhosha videos - I too am following this person after watching the one " LMH - Whatever It Takes done by TianTian·甜甜.   Whatever It Takes is just as good. 

Agree with you this fabulous video - The King You are the Leader by leeminhosha - amazed at his / her  talent!    Love how the editor gelled the song with each frame.

In a world full of followers
I'll be a leader
In a world full of doubters
I'll be a believer
I'm stepping out without a hesitation
Because the battle's already been won

I'm sold out

Kudos to @CallieP  yes!  And hope you are well and happy as well @Lindyloo421:wub:

Thanks @willenette @CarolynH for pointing out and sharing the link.  @Nikaa94 will sure be excited ! 

@Edgar Pordwed  I was advised to watch CH first , now you saying PT .... ottoke ... 

@Min2206 After Heirs (which was my first), I went about in a chronological order of his shows from Boys Over Flowers and enjoyed it very much too. You could go that route..the point is you have to watch all of them. PT is a very good rom-com. But City hunter has a bit of hot romance but lots of swoon worthy action scenes of LMH. But if haven't watched BOF, then you need to start from there - just for LMH. BOF is not my favorite drama, but you can see why LMH is LMH in that. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

29 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

BOF is not my favorite drama, but you can see why LMH is LMH in that. 

Aishh Tell me about it. I sat through 25 episodes out of which GJP was locked in 15+ episodes just because of LMH. Fan Service to Oppa. I can't watch it a swcond time. Its like a Vintage Heirs.

Heirs was my second show had a similar trajectory but man was It worth watching. I sat up hooting and clapping 2 am at night on Some Scenes (Lucifier Returns to Devildom particularly). The Cast itself is so Amazeballs.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

10 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

@Min2206 After Heirs (which was my first), I went about in a chronological order of his shows from Boys Over Flowers and enjoyed it very much too. You could go that route..the point is you have to watch all of them. PT is a very good rom-com. But City hunter has a bit of hot romance but lots of swoon worthy action scenes of LMH. But if haven't watched BOF, then you need to start from there - just for LMH. BOF is not my favorite drama, but you can see why LMH is LMH in that. 

I have done Faith and  BOF, @Aleumdaun after The King, then Gangnam Blue (cos I heard he was in a different light which he owns in that movie, totally rawr and courageous (me running out of abjectives to put).  Followed by The Heirs and just finished LOTBS 2 days ago .. planning to start the next one.  So I asked which first .. PT or CT?  Haha! 

giphy.gif
Lee Min Ho in Cheong Kwan Jang Everytime TV Commercial 2019 - edited

So chronological it will be....  thanks! :gangnamstyle:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

Hi @JoannaID welcome to the LMH thread!  And welcome back @kdyes and @Lindyloo421 (thought we lost you:kiss_wink:)

In the end, I choose CY and ES and KDR and SH as my favorite pairing.  Neither couple had much PDA, but the love, not a physical (that we know of!) but an emotional love that both couples had for each other, is the reason for my choices.  I thought of choosing HJJ and SC, but KDR and SH's love was more emotional to watch.  I also wanted to choose GJP and Ha Jae kyung; I thought they had more chemistry than the leads.  I liked how she was able to push GJP around.  

@madmad min  Jo Young was not expected at all as a nominee for characters you love to hate!  lol.  I'll add him to the list!

@Min2206  Glad you are watching PT next since my quiz is ready for that drama.  It's not a flashy drama compared to the others, but it's still good.

Hope you all are having fun with the poll.  It's interesting to see how people voted.  Something to keep us busy while we wait and wait and wait :Pandabulous:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 3

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

I have done Faith and  BOF, @Aleumdaun after The King, then Gangnam Blue (cos I heard he was in a different light which he owns in that movie, totally rawr and courageous (me running out of abjectives to put).  Followed by The Heirs and just finished LOTBS 2 days ago .. planning to start the next one.  So I asked which first .. PT or CT?  Haha! 

Lee Min Ho in Cheong Kwan Jang Everytime TV Commercial 2019 - edited

So chronological it will be....  thanks! :gangnamstyle:

Ah, my bad. Sorry. You have watched GB? I am yet to watch it. My husband watched it for me - he really liked it. He used the exact same word as you too. He also said he didn't '"once think that this was the guy in the Heirs and TKEM". He suggested that I watch it after the kids are in school so I can immerse myself in it, esp since it looks like I will be working from home a lot longer.

I don't want the kids in school just yet, cos of COVID concerns but watching LMH being RAWR without distractions is tempting.  I would like my kids to go to school - to have some me time with LMH.

I am so bad!:headbang:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

DC Gallery Post:

TOPIC: My man who works hard

img%5D

Caption: I'll see you again soon. Don't make me wait a lot. Don't spare your sculptural beauty. I'll wait for you to show a lot.

credit: https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=690877&_rk=96k&page=1

agree with the caption! :approves::transforms:well-said Korean Minoz! :D 

• Like 7

With a day and a half to go, CY and ES have a slight lead over LG and JTE.  Can another couple come from behind to overtake the frontrunners?  Place your votes before it's too late!

If there's no IG post from LMH by Monday, we'll continue with the Toyota series.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

9 hours ago, CarolynH said:

@Min2206  Glad you are watching PT next since my quiz is ready for that drama.  It's not a flashy drama compared to the others, but it's still good.

Hope you all are having fun with the poll.  It's interesting to see how people voted.  Something to keep us busy while we wait and wait and wait 

giphy.gif
Good morning guys!    Sunday over here :D

@CarolynH  Polls are fun and it's interesting to read everyone's preferences and why ...   I am still waiting for the Toyota series .. hahaha

8 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

Ah, my bad. Sorry. You have watched GB? I am yet to watch it. My husband watched it for me - he really liked it. He used the exact same word as you too. He also said he didn't '"once think that this was the guy in the Heirs and TKEM". He suggested that I watch it after the kids are in school so I can immerse myself in it, esp since it looks like I will be working from home a lot longer.

Your hubby is right @Aleumdaun.  As Jong Dae, he was different, a departure from the King's regal charm in TKEM, the dorky, arrogant GJP and  the no-nonsense Daejang in Faith.  Have always like action packed fighting scenes esp when the actors perform it themselves.  At one point, I was reminded of the cool Lee Gon using his whip fighting a gang in the backlane, that's cool but in GB, he was so physical.   The gangster fights were even more violent and elaborate!    So later when I hit The Heirs, oh my,  he was an 18 yo rich kid, literally simmering you  with his different set of mannerisms. 

Gangnam Blues still - February 2015 | Lee min ho, Lee min, Korean actors

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

56 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Good morning guys!    Sunday over here :D

@CarolynH  Polls are fun and it's interesting to read everyone's preferences and why ...   I am still waiting for the Toyota series .. hahaha

Your hubby is right @Aleumdaun.  As Jong Dae, he was different, a departure from the King's regal charm in TKEM, the dorky, arrogant GJP and  the no-nonsense Daejang in Faith.  Have always like action packed fighting scenes esp when the actors perform it themselves.  At one point, I was reminded of the cool Lee Gon using his whip fighting a gang in the backlane, that's cool but in GB, he was so physical.   The gangster fights were even more violent and elaborate!    So later when I hit The Heirs, oh my,  he was an 18 yo rich kid, literally simmering you  with his different set of mannerisms. 

Wow, my anticipation is getting higher. @Min2206 @CarolynH would you rewatch GB? 

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2

16667649.jpg

Kim Sang-ho on "Running Man":  "Fans from the Philippines keep asking me where Lee Min-ho is."

Actor Kim Sang-ho mentioned Lee Min-ho in "Running Man."

Actor Kwak Do-won, Kim Sang-ho and Kim Dae-myung of the film "International Investigation" appeared as guests on SBS' entertainment program "Running Man," which aired in the afternoon of the 16th, to start "training for the Running Early Football Association."

On the show, Kwak introduced "Sangho is a Hallyu star" to the members of "Running Man." "When I went to the Philippines with Sangho, Filipino fans followed me around because of the drama 'City Hunter'," he said, drawing attention.

Kim Sang-ho said, "When fans in the Philippines see me, they ask where actor Lee Min-ho is. I don't know," the cast burst into laughter.

Kwak Do-won, who was listening to this, was amazed, saying, "The Filipinos know everything."

http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/article.php?aid=66764989737

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 3