Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

15 hours ago, madmad min said:

Oh I meant Different Content than the usual ones.And repetitive scenes.

As much as I love the uber popular K dramas, they all have some repetitive patterns barring few.

TKEM: was very different But again it had an unbelievable ending of them becoming time travellers which did not seem logical at point. At the end the calculations did not matter much , it left me mad. It had some very different Hot kiss scenes and initial mystery which kept you on seat.(I wish we had more Mystery Solving and JoGon content)(Prince Charming literally on a Horse,Villain was dumb why how he was written to be so strong darn)

Flower of Evil Scares you - that is something different.Hero is scary AF.(I hope it is different)

PsychoBio- Heroine was very strong but as the show winded off I felt the thrill toned down a lot. But the overall treatment was quite nice.(Again First SNOW, Childhood Connection, EVIL Mom doing stuff which made no sense)

CLOY- Ah too much fairytale , intial premise was good , then it was I don't know.

Iteawon Class-  I am yet to see it, but I know the storyline , this was something different as well.

It's just that I am bored of same ol patterns in K dramas, they become predictable after a point. I wouldn't mind a SAD ending for a EPIC Love story, or 2 girls fighting for a GUY rather than the opposite one. SFL should also be there.

what I have not seen in K dramas (Correct me if I am wrong) or wish to see with LMH as a Role.

1. Passionate lover to the point he destroys himself - KT was a kid, tune him up 100% with no one to save him, his mind destroys himself.

2. Dexter Anyone?Scary Hero.

3. Lovers with no PAST Connection, make Present Connection.

4. Second Heroine is strong enough to make First Heroine seem bad

5. Supportive Parents!!

6. LMH as a Single Father 

7. About Limitless, controversial storyline  I do not think K drama will ever show that off and I cannot write a Fanfiction . (Fatal Noona Romance)

8. Something on the lines of Mr. Fighting (C drama) in K drama, chubby Heroine as assistant to failed Actor. (It is too raw and brilliant)

9. Korean version of Xianxia - How I wish LOTBS delved into Mermaid Life More.

And yes content can be 19+.

Agree with most of your comments.  I especially would like LMH as a single father.  He would be sooo cute with a little kid.  It's a versatile topic.  It can be a romcom--eventually, the single father finds love again (albeit a bit of cliche), mystery (the kid is kidnapped), slice of life etc.  

Thank you for all who participated in the 1st installment of the LOTBS quiz.  The winner will be announced in a couple of days!  @Min2206 finish LOTBS!  I think you'll enjoy it.  LMH had the opportunity to display many emotions, proving that he is a good actor.   I thought he'd have problems with the comedic parts, but, for me, he nailed them.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

15 hours ago, madmad min said:

what I have not seen in K dramas (Correct me if I am wrong) or wish to see with LMH as a Role.

1. Passionate lover to the point he destroys himself - KT was a kid, tune him up 100% with no one to save him, his mind destroys himself.

2. Dexter Anyone?Scary Hero.

3. Lovers with no PAST Connection, make Present Connection.

4. Second Heroine is strong enough to make First Heroine seem bad

5. Supportive Parents!!

6. LMH as a Single Father 

7. About Limitless, controversial storyline  I do not think K drama will ever show that off and I cannot write a Fanfiction . (Fatal Noona Romance)

8. Something on the lines of Mr. Fighting (C drama) in K drama, chubby Heroine as assistant to failed Actor. (It is too raw and brilliant)

9. Korean version of Xianxia - How I wish LOTBS delved into Mermaid Life More.

And yes content can be 19+.

For me, Kim Tan of Heirs is so memorable 

• well-written, well-played, multi-layered
  • Deep character
  • passionate character 
  • Kim Tan owns an intense romance 
  • He is also a dark character, but not too much dark
  • A type of dark character than pulls you in the story 
  • and I would say he is the best character IMHO
  • I would love to see LMH play a character similar to Kim Tan but the 30 years old version with some modifications of course. That drama will shake SK and the world for sure again like his previous dramas. :evilelmo:
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

32 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

For me, Kim Tan of Heirs is so memorable 

• well-written, well-played, multi-layered
  • Deep character
  • passionate character 
  • Kim Tan owns an intense romance 
  • He is also a dark character, but not too much dark
  • A type of dark character than pulls you in the story 
  • and I would say he is the best character IMHO
  • I would love to see LMH play a character similar to Kim Tan but the 30 years old version with some modifications of course. That drama will shake SK and the world for sure again like his previous dramas. :evilelmo:

@Nikaa94 @CarolynH I really really like Kim Tan with all his flaws. And I like LMH playing single daddy. Can we have a collab of those two characters, mature Kim Tan with all that intensity with a kiddo & lost love? 

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

The stars show their appreciation

Knowing the efforts the fans put in, celebrities say thanks by taking pictures in front of their birthday ads and also the gifts they receive. This June, Lee Min-ho posted a picture of his spacious living room filled with birthday gifts. We see a bunch of bouquets, customised cakes and Hermes and Givenchy shopping bags.

104417006_1946802575452859_1993727533781

https://www.scmp.com/magazines/style/celebrity/article/3096893/k-pop-idols-bts-exo-shinee-and-iu-get-crazy-birthday

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, Aleumdaun said:

@Nikaa94 @CarolynH I really really like Kim Tan with all his flaws. And I like LMH playing single daddy. Can we have a collab of those two characters, mature Kim Tan with all that intensity with a kiddo & lost love? 

:heythere:   Is lunch break now, taking a peep into this thread .

100% agreed with you on LMH  playing a daddy, he had experience on handling little tots as seen below.

I don't mind whether he plays the role as single dad or not, but I would  love to see him handling the whole house chores like cooking, washing, putting the little tots to sleep etc :love:

That would be the another side of LMH which we have not seen before.

kapanlagi.com3_.jpg

@Min2206 do you enjoy watching LOBTS ?  

@CarolynH LMH is man of thousand characters which makes us Minoz love him more :heart:

@Nikaa94me too !..  BEST script & BEST PD writer for LMH but you make me hungry with your 

post "well-baked chocolate cake "  , but I love to add frosting on top , yummy !

Salivating now :blush:

@madmad min :thumbsup: patience bears good fruits, never agreed more.

@syntycheany idea how LMH get rid of those gifts, every year in and out

he received so many, not forgetting during his MS days, I saw those girls waited outside when he leave from work or abt to go to work.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 3

image_readmed_2020_828788_15972097064314

image_readtop_2020_828788_15972097064314

LIWU, a law firm, said, "Monitoring Malicious Comments Against Lee Min-ho" (official)

Recently, the law firm LIWU announced on its website, "We are in the process of monitoring illegal postings (malicious postings, hereinafter 'malicious comments') such as indiscriminate personal attacks, sexual harassment, spreading false information, and malicious rumors against actor Lee Min-ho of MYM Entertainment."

He added, "We are focusing on the defaming of malicious comments, recommendations and requests for deletion of malicious comments, building criminal charges against those identified on the Internet, such as DC Inside, cafes, and blogs, and building a list of malicious comments among the reports received by MYM, so please report a lot."

Earlier, MYM Entertainment, Lee's agency, also said, "We inform you that we are taking legal action against malicious comments and postings based on malicious slander against Lee Min-ho and groundless rumors."

The agency said, "We judged that the level of malicious comments and repetitive posting activities of malicious comments reached an intolerable level, and we have been checking malicious postings and comments through our own monitoring and reports from the fans." Based on the evidence collected, we have filed a complaint with the Seoul Central District Prosecutors' Office on May 22 for defamation under Article 70 of the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection and insult under Article 311 of the Criminal Law," he said.

"We plan to respond strictly so that we can pay a fair price without any prejudice or agreement in the future," he said. "The mental stress and psychological wounds of not only artists but also fans who have watched the illegal acts that have lasted for years are great. Also, as it is an issue that leads to a situation in which the artist's reputation and image are damaged by slander and disparagement of false information, we will continue to take active legal action, so we ask for your continued interest and information," he said.

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/hot-issues/view/2020/08/828788/

@Layali, you might want to see this.

@lupeace, true, it's good that MYM is publishing its efforts on such legal matters. That better discourage further hate on LMH. 

@Thong Thin, I'd like to believe he doesn't get rid of those gifts. He does use/wear them. I remember the joy of fans when they see him wearing the gifts they gave during his MS. With all those gifts these years, he could keep a whole warehouse for storage!

• Like 8
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 1

Korean Minoz have been posting regarding MYM announcement of taking legal actions. Good Job to Korean Minoz!! They care so much about LMH!! 

DC Gallery Post:

Topic:Let's report

img%5D

Korean Minoz want to report those bad comments!! Good Job!! 

"Everyone, let's capture and send"

"Fans who recently sent bad comments would be better organized, collected, and sent back to that email."

"Where are the kids who swear?"

"Finally ㅠㅠ"

"Thank you all"

"Thank you so much"

"Thank you for all your hard work and don’t get tired until you get the worst punishment for the cows."

"Wow! Let's do more!"

"It's been a lot of hard work and let's try harder"

Credit: https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=690773&_rk=tDL&page=1

============================

Minoz!! 

Read this please!!

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Yes I do @Thong Thin I like how the drama has two story lines - him as the serious Kim DR in the historical scenes and the present charming, cheeky Heo JJ esp when he is the conman.  A little bit minor issue with Gianna Jun in the beginning, maybe not used to seeing her being so comical.  Am getting to the end, seeing how she unfolds her undying love towards HHJ and actually protecting him.  It's my time here, that, I am busy running in and out.  

1 hour ago, syntyche said:

LIWU, a law firm, said, "Monitoring Malicious Comments Against Lee Min-ho" (official)

@Thong Thin, I'd like to believe he doesn't get rid of those gifts. He does use/wear them. I remember the joy of fans when they see him wearing the gifts they gave during his MS. With all those gifts these years, he could keep a whole warehouse for storage!

Glad to note that MYM taking action!   Pray these perpetrators be caught and that everyone including LMH and family members,  their worries and distress be lessened and gone.   

@syntyche  I too wonder on the amount of gifts and flowers he received.  :wub:  Sweet of him! 

• Like 10

Attention Minoz!! 

How to report malicious comments and posts to MYM?

Read below:

1) Take a screenshot

2) Save as PDF format

3) Report and send to protect@mym-ent.com

• Like 7
  • Thanks 8

5 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Attention Minoz!! 

How to report malicious comments and posts to MYM?

Read below:

1) Take a screenshot

2) Save as PDF format

3) Report and send to protect@mym-ent.com

I don't know how to convert screenshot into PDF file but I shared this profile

https://instagram.com/karena_dd?igshid=3phhrgu2bxqi

and it's few posts on mym's Instagram official page a few days ago but I think they haven't seen my messages yet if anyone of you guys can send it in PDF format than plz send it

• Like 5

cr @yukomin_912   

It's hard to keep doing it for a long time, but there's something I can do because I love you.
Let's cheer up a little bit more. Thank you very much.
When a small force is gathered alone, it moves the big one with great force. For you...
Minoz, you're cool. Good night.

Faith 8th Anniversary 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

:heythere:   Is lunch break now, taking a peep into this thread .

100% agreed with you on LMH  playing a daddy, he had experience on handling little tots as seen below.

I don't mind whether he plays the role as single dad or not, but I would  love to see him handling the whole house chores like cooking, washing, putting the little tots to sleep etc :love:

That would be the another side of LMH which we have not seen before

@CarolynH LMH is man of thousand characters which makes us Minoz love him more :heart:

@Nikaa94me too !..  BEST script & BEST PD writer for LMH but you make me hungry with your 

post "well-baked chocolate cake "  , but I love to add frosting on top , yummy !

Salivating now :blush:

@madmad min :thumbsup: patience bears good fruits, never agreed more.

@syntycheany idea how LMH get rid of those gifts, every year in and out

he received so many, not forgetting during his MS days, I saw those girls waited outside when he leave from work or abt to go to work.

@Thong Thin oooh, Thanks for that pic. That is one of my favorites. I have seen the video of this photo shoot and loved his sweet surprised face when the baby "kissed" him. BTW, he and this baby were the best of all. 

And he did the household chores very well in Person Taste, @CarolynH wouldn't you agree?  Putting the little ones to sleep, that I would love to see him do.

• Like 4

LMH IG update---> Great news coming from MYM taking legal actions against malicious comments  :rickroll:---> Next news article will be----->  New project announcement

Where is my Oppa? :Pandabulous:Miss him so much! :sad1:Oppa! Be safe and happy!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

b8f6cbf50f184af6996cf0aa431f8ad1.jpeg?s=

Lee Min Ho To Take Legal Action Against Malicious Commenters

Lee Min Ho’s legal representation is taking action against malicious comments about the actor.

On August 12, the law firm LIWU shared the following statement on its official website:

The law firm LIWU is currently monitoring unlawful posts (malicious comments) regarding MYM Entertainment actor Lee Min Ho that contain senseless personal attacks, sexual harassment, the spreading of false information, and malicious rumors.

We are in the process of compiling evidence of malicious comments by people who have posted online on places such as DC Inside, cafes, and blogs, advising or requesting deletion, building up data on malicious commenters, and making criminal complaints. We are also collecting evidence and building a list of malicious commenters based on information received through the e-mail address from MYM below, so we are hoping to receive a lot of information.

Lee Min Ho recently made his return to the drama world with “The King: Eternal Monarch” after finishing his mandatory military service last year.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1418667wpp/lee-min-ho-to-take-legal-action-against-malicious-commenters

• Like 8