Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

10 hours ago, 1ouise said:

@syntyche  It sounds like he is ready to do the kind of drama he was offered after BOF but turned down at that time--Bad Guya dark melodrama about revenge, ambition, and fatal love, with Kim Nam-gil playing the antihero lead role.

Oh Yeon-soo is 16 years older than LMH and her last drama was in 2014.  Time for a comeback, right?  

Shim Eun-ha is 15 years older.  She suddenly retired from show business at the height of her fame in 2001 at age 29.

I've seen Tokyo Tower and it's not my favorite.

I feel the same way about "a fatal love story" as I did when LMH first talked about it:

I want to be able to root for him.

Infidelity dramas seem to be doing very well nowadays. 

I am quite pleased with LMH's answer on his next project. This is indeed the right time for him to take on such roles with deep love story. I did mention before that I wanted to see him portray a deep character, not necessarily in a dark/noir genre. 

And I must say, while main characters have a relatively small age gap in most dramas, I admire him for wanting to work with the mentioned sunbaenims as female leads. 

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

cr:  as tagged

ARE YOU READY FOR THE LOTBS quiz?  @madmad min @Aleumdaun @Min2206 @Thong Thin@Nikaa94 @CallieP @syntyche @gtLmh0622 @AgentQuake and anyone and everyone who wants to take a shot at the answers.  No cheating and looking at DB!:lol:

1.  What was Kim Dam Ryung position?

2.  From what college did HJJ and Cha Si Ah graduate?

3.  How did HJJ and Heo No Ah become acquainted?

4.  How did Shim Cheung learn Korean?

5.  Where did HJJ's mother abandon him?

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 2

[ FAN MADE VIDEO ] 李敏镐 credit as tagged

bgm : whatever it takes cover inspiration reference @ 盐的勒

:evilelmo:

Creative collection of explosive , dangerous Lee Min Ho  in action, as tagged, in 2m 14s - great beautiful editing!   Ending is so cute. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

@CarolynH you’re assuming I was able to focus on anything but HJJ’s visuals and fluffy bangs???

IDK where the damn mermaid learned Korean, from the back of the chicken of the sea can maybe.

Heo Joon Jae though...maybe we should have a role reversal and LMH can play a mermaid.

• LOL 3

11 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

ARE YOU READY FOR THE LOTBS quiz?  @madmad min @Aleumdaun @Min2206 @Thong Thin@Nikaa94 @CallieP @syntyche @gtLmh0622 @AgentQuake and anyone and everyone who wants to take a shot at the answers.  No cheating and looking at DB!:lol:

No cheating, no looking?  I have not even finished LOTBS yet ....     :tightdeadline:  Thanks @CarolynH :)

2 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

what do you have??

any crumbs or news about his next project??

I am waiting for the crumbs too from the man himself @Nikaa94   Is he still reflecting on his choices - I will follow @Joanna Alfson 's choice of him working with a matured actress , be it 21+ dirty love ## shades or fatal ones.  

giphy-downsized-large.gif
epi 20 The Heirs

@Nikaa94  What type of crown would you wear? would we wear?  can we have all, wealth, fame or love?

• Wiggle 1

13 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Creative collection of explosive , dangerous Lee Min Ho  in action, as tagged, in 2m 14s - great editing!

yeah, that was great @Min2206.  Some of the best scenes from his projects.

9 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

@CarolynH you’re assuming I was able to focus on anything but HJJ’s visuals and fluffy bangs???

IDK where the damn mermaid learned Korean, from the back of the chicken of the sea can maybe.

Heo Joon Jae though...maybe we should have a role reversal and LMH can play a mermaid.

lol.  I thought because you "focused" on his visual and bangs, I made the assumption that you were also paying attention to the drama!  Well, you'll just have to watch it again, won't you?:tounge_wink:

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

I am waiting for the crumbs too from the man himself @Nikaa94   Is he still reflecting on his choices - I will follow @Joanna Alfson 's choice of him working with a matured actress , be it 21+ dirty love ## shades or fatal ones.

i don't think LMH will give us interview, i remember he had an interview post-Heirs. but it has been a while since TKEM finished and usually actors have interview post their dramas. If he doesn't give us interview, we cannot know what he wants.:sad1:

About the fatal romance: 

• NO adult scenes like TWOTMC or any 21+ bed scenes. Minoz! :D we should all know that how important an image is. Look at other actors same age or younger than LMH, they don't do and don't even accept such scenes because in SK each actor carries a certain image. why would he do such scenes? i don't want LMH to do bed scenes similar to Gangnam Blues (NO NO)
  • Maybe bed scenes similar to WIRWSK is okay and acceptable. 
  • We have so many Noonas in SK industry, so many to choose from! 
  • romantic scenes don't have to show too much bed scene to express love between OTP. I believe South Korean writers are so good at showing intense romance without going into details. Case in point? TKEM (Neck kiss, short but very on point and effective :D ) , Also closet kiss scene in Heirs (So intense and hot, it was just kiss scene but i remember whole SK went crazy over that scene :) 
  • also in LOTBS, Hoe Jun Jae tongue kiss was so good!!:glasses:

27 M views!! :evilelmo:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

@CarolynH Oooh it’s is here.. I like LMH quizzes. 

1. Village/ Town Head

2.  KAIST 

3. This is a trick one isn’t it? I thought HJJ’s friend “Thomas” introduces HJJ as Heo No Ah ( as in Noah’s ark) to the other people at the church saying they both worked together in Africa as missionaries. 

4. Online, from the laptop she borrowed(?) from HJJ. I wish I can go through a Korean course online at her speed though.

5. Lighthouse house at the End of the World, Hercules, Spain.

thanks @CarolynH. Looking forward for more. 

Now I can go to bed.  Good night lovely people.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, CarolynH said:

cr:  as tagged

:heythere: a quick drop by !

@CarolynH  Thanks !

I'll give my shot to the above answers.

1. Village Head

2. ehhhhhhhh.... no idea

3. hahaha,, who is Heo No Ah :D

4. online website 

5. Lighthouse , Spain 

@AgentQuake at times your posts are hilarious ! :joy: 

@Nikaa94 awwww... I am so jealous of you.

Did LMH whisper to you in your dream saying that he will be taking up a drama or movie !

I don't care who the FL is, BUT I want LMH back on screen  ASAP .

Prefer Drama with 24 episodes so that we have at least 24 hours to binge and swoon at him 

:cutekitty:     :hwaiting2:   :approves:   

@Layalidoned posting to Netflix as per your command.  :gangnamstyle:

:ok: back to work, RL taking up so much of my time ...

:byebye2:  catch up later ... 

:heart4:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

24 minutes ago, Edgar Pordwed said:

Throwback to Lee Min-ho singing Yesterday at a fan meeting!!

Thanks @Edgar Pordwed for sharing the clip.   This is new to me.  Didn't know he sang an Eng number in one of him FMs.  Everyday I find something new about LMH.  :wub:

2 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

About the fatal romance: 

• NO adult scenes like TWOTMC or any 21+ bed scenes. Minoz! :D we should all know that how important an image is. Look at other actors same age or younger than LMH, they don't do and don't even accept such scenes because in SK each actor carries a certain image. why would he do such scenes? i don't want LMH to do bed scenes similar to Gangnam Blues (NO NO)
  • Maybe bed scenes similar to WIRWSK is okay and acceptable. 
  • We have so many Noonas in SK industry, so many to choose from! 
  • romantic scenes don't have to show too much bed scene to express love between OTP. I believe South Korean writers are so good at showing intense romance without going into details. Case in point? TKEM (Neck kiss, short but very on point and effective :D ) , Also closet kiss scene in Heirs (So intense and hot, it was just kiss scene but i remember whole SK went crazy over that scene :) 
  • also in LOTBS, Hoe Jun Jae tongue kiss was so good!!:glasses:

27 M views!! 

Hear you loud and clear @Nikaa94  - I am with you on the passionate closet kiss!   

@Aleumdaun  Goodnight to you and you got all the answers  ....  Amazing! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

39 minutes ago, Edgar Pordwed said:

Throwback to Lee Min-ho singing Yesterday at a fan meeting!!

missing LMH's fan meetings!!:criesariver:  do fan meetings happen in SK these days? or are they not allowed to hold fan meetings?:sad1:

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

K-Dramas: find out who the tallest Korean actors are

Lee Min Ho: 1.87 m

Lee Min Ho's last television project was The King: Eternal Monarch. In this he shared scenes with Kim Go Eun, an actress who is 167 cm tall.

HGJXWJ5CI5APRGFT6B2WRVADZQ.png

https://larepublica.pe/cultura-asiatica/2020/08/09/doramas-quienes-son-los-actores-coreanos-mas-altos-lee-min-ho-kim-woo-bin-hyun-bin-estatura-curiosidades/

3 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

missing LMH's fan meetings!!  do fan meetings happen in SK these days? or are they not allowed to hold fan meetings?

Fan meetings have been cancelled since the start of the lockdowns early this year. Artists mostly do online concerts and fan meetings now. 

I remember LMH saying last year, I think, that he wants to have a fan meeting after the airing of "The King." And then the pandemic happened. And because of that, his scheduled fan meeting at Shinsegae Chosun Hotel was cancelled. But I don't mind if he does a virtual fan meeting now, after "The King" has concluded.   

:approves:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

59 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

missing LMH's fan meetings!!:criesariver:  do fan meetings happen in SK these days? or are they not allowed to hold fan meetings?:sad1:

@Nikaa94,  some are still doing it through a virtual fan meeting that is usually streamed on their YouTube channel. Some are doing it via V Live. The best part? Everyone was invited. We know social distancing is a huge party pooper. But that doesn’t mean this can’t still be fun. These live streams are nothing new in K-pop. Even during these uncertain times, it’s important to stay positive and make the best out of it – just like how they are doing.

:blush:
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1