Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Here’s our BENCH Oppas and Unnies through the years!

Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored article. All words written is an original content from the writer.

When it comes to local fashion brands, we all know how Bench marked itself as a popular clothing line in the Philippines. Founded by Ben Chan, the brand succeeded in climbing the fashion ladder to be a globally recognized fashion line! Throughout the years, Bench has invited (and hopefully will keep on inviting) several Korean oppas and unnies to become their brand ambassador!

Check out the list for the K-Celebs who worked with the brand below:

1. Lee Minho

The Boys Over Flowers craze introduced Lee Min Ho to his Filipino fans. He visited Manila for his Bench funmeetings in 2012, 2014-2016! It is no secret how he captured the hearts of everyone through his acting. He recently starred in The King: Eternal Monarch with Kim Go Eun.

Untitled-design.png?resize=470%2C375&is-

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://annyeongoppa.com/2020/08/05/heres-our-bench-oppas-and-unnies-through-the-years/

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

10 hours ago, Min2206 said:

[Handsome picture] It's time for eyeball purificationLee Min Ho released more than 40 handsome photos in one go! Accompany you all the way to winter~

Stars   August 7, 2020 Friday 11:03 by Erin

source : https://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/129003

from Machi twit

Since the broadcast of "The King: The Forever Monarch", Lee Min Ho has not only shared the birthday gifts he received in the living room on IG, and the photos of his good friend Woo Do-hwan enlisting in the army, but also Reuters photos at work. Let the fans look forward to it. This time, the official release photos of various styles in one breath, let everyone see winter sweaters all the way~

Lee Min Ho took the latest flat photos of the ginseng health and nutrition products he endorsed. Of course, the suit after suit is perfectly digested. The brokerage company MYM also released a lot of side photos, and every moment is so handsome. Although it was a hot day, I saw Lee Min Ho changing into a pure white sweater with thick needles and white trousers. It seemed that the action was reminding everyone to keep warm. He was handsome from all angles and he did not forget to look in the mirror at any time to check whether his state reached 100 points. 

Next, Lee Min Ho changed into a dark gray suit and turned into a worker. With a ginseng drink in his hand, he needs to replenish his energy during breaks at work, and he also sent love to the camera. After drinking, he will be as energetic as him.

Lee Min Ho then put on his long coat, which he is best at performing. Such a dress seems to be common in previous TV series and is the most familiar image. This time he took the cellphone to exchange messages with everyone, and also sat at the computer to relax with a cup of hot tea.

The last thing that appeared on the stage was the big red shirt that best represented the brand. As expected, it was perfectly digested~ Looking forward to the official broadcast of the advertisement and image photos every season!

source : https://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/129003

@Min2206 he he he at the 'eyeball purification'. Indeed, he is. Lovely to see so many pictures of him after a drought few days.

He looks gorgeous in all colors. 

2 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

i wanna know which writers and PDs have offered scripts to our Min Ho!! :waves:are there experts in agencies that analyze the scripts and character? :D or do actors alone choose scripts?

=======================================

Credit: https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=690651&_rk=96k&page=1

@Nikaa94 That would be indeed cool to know right? I think LMH would definitely be involved in choosing the scripts, don't you think? 

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 3

39 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

@Min2206 he he he at the 'eyeball purification'. Indeed, he is. Lovely to see so many pictures of him after a drought few days.

He looks gorgeous in all colors. 

@Nikaa94 That would be indeed cool to know right? I think LMH would definitely be involved in choosing the scripts, don't you think? 

yeah he is 100% involved in choosing scripts because it is LMH who will act :D but i wanna know if he has experts in his agency and they analyze how well-written and solid the script is. i just want they very very best for him :) 

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

47 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

yeah he is 100% involved in choosing scripts because it is LMH who will act :D but i wanna know if he has experts in his agency and they analyze how well-written and solid the script is. i just want they very very best for him :) 

Ah I get what you mean. I would be interested to know too. The link to their about page below, I can only read CEO and COO on it. Anyone here who can read Korean?  :please:

http://mym-ent.com/about/about.html

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

Korean restaurant goes viral with a sign saying to customers: "Remember to be as far apart as Lee Min Ho!"

The message is both reasonable and very cute too!

In the US, although the Covid-19 epidemic was complicated, life must be maintained, so restaurants, cafes, parks, public areas have been partially reopened. Of course, regulations on social distance must be complied with, safety and hygiene standards must be met to prevent the spread of the virus.

One of the mandatory measures is that each person must stand at least 2 meters apart. A certain Korean restaurant in Texas, USA has a very unique reminder for the guests. The restaurant's message board is going viral all over the social network.

anh-chup-man-hinh-2020-08-06-luc-124058-

The signboard says: "Please be sure to leave 1 Lee Min Ho between each person." The restaurant requires each guest to be separated by a distance equal to Lee Min Ho's height. Specifically, as Lee Min Ho is 187 cm tall, so each person will be approximately 2 meters apart according to the regulations on social distance.

Some responses from netizens about the sign:

- "The idea is so good, both adorable and makes people want to follow immediately".

- "So cute, the power of Korean oppa".

- "Haha sorry but I kept imagining the sight of Lee Min Ho lying down as they estimate the distance to stand apart".

https://kenh14.vn/nha-hang-han-quoc-gay-sot-voi-tam-bien-nhan-nhu-khach-hay-nho-cach-nhau-mot-khoang-bang-lee-min-ho-nhe-20200806125045398.chn

@Aleumdaun, MYM website says they have the following teams, among others:

Strategic Planning Headquarters 

New Project Planning Team

Contents Business Team

Global Business Team

Production Headquarters

Drama Production Team

Film Production Team

Performance Production Team

Record Production Team

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, syntyche said:

Contents Business Team

Global Business Team

Production Headquarters

Drama Production Team

Film Production Team

Record Production Team

WOW!! :approves:

Thanks for the information!!

can i apply for New project planing team? :piggydance:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 2

@Aleumdaun, MYM website says they have the following teams, among others:

Contents Business Team

Global Business Team

Production Headquarters

Drama Production Team

Film Production Team

Record Production Team

@syntyche Aren't you the wizard - beautiful math explanations and now liberal arts too? Thank a ton. :foryou:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

MYM website says they have the following teams, among others:

Contents Business Team

Global Business Team

Production Headquarters

Drama Production Team

Film Production Team

Record Production Team

Wow, that's a lot of teams.  I wonder how many people make up a team.  I guess it depends.  He better start working soon to pay his staff. 

My prediction is we will hear something about a new project in a month.  And, my guess is a movie only because in an interview if he had to choose between a movie and drama, he would choose movie.  

Bad boy character campaign continued......

cr:  itsliend

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

18 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

WOW!! 

can i apply for New project planing team? 

I would choose the Drama Production or Film Production  - whichever guarantees that I will be present in the same place as LMH is. :shaq:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 3

2 hours ago, syntyche said:

Korean restaurant goes viral with a sign saying to customers: "Remember to be as far apart as Lee Min Ho!"

The signboard says: "Please be sure to leave 1 Lee Min Ho between each person." The restaurant requires each guest to be separated by a distance equal to Lee Min Ho's height. Specifically, as Lee Min Ho is 187 cm tall, so each person will be approximately 2 meters apart according to the regulations on social distance.

Some responses from netizens about the sign:

- "The idea is so good, both adorable and makes people want to follow immediately".

- "So cute, the power of Korean oppa".

- "Haha sorry but I kept imagining the sight of Lee Min Ho lying down as they estimate the distance to stand apart".

https://kenh14.vn/nha-hang-han-quoc-gay-sot-voi-tam-bien-nhan-nhu-khach-hay-nho-cach-nhau-mot-khoang-bang-lee-min-ho-nhe-20200806125045398.chn

@syntyche Thank you for sharing this along with the netizens' comments - shows how powerful his presence or value he is  --that power in drawing publicity - truly GREAT public relations!

Below too has been going viral - it's a fanart - just for fun

[FAN ART] via.leeminhosha IG
LV Men's Collection Show Spring Summer 2021: Shanghai

images from leeminhosha IG 

#LVMenSS21

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, syntyche said:

Contents Business Team

Global Business Team

Production Headquarters

Drama Production Team

Film Production Team

Record Production Team

25 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

WOW!! 

can i apply for New project planing team? 

Wow !  So many teams MYM has!    @Nikaa94 - you should try!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

5 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

My prediction is we will hear something about a new project in a month.  And, my guess is a movie only because in an interview if he had to choose between a movie and drama, he would choose movie.  

yes! i think he will announce movie, :D 

i really want a drama but LMH isn't a type who comes back with drama soon. but i was also thinking even if he comes back with drama, it will take a long time until it airs. At least, in LMH's case, we usually wait months to see his drama after the announcement.

but again,  i also predict that he will come back with movie. Chances of drama is like 10% and movie is 90% :D 

7 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Wow !  So many teams MYY has!    @Nikaa94 - you should try!

Hahaha! :rickroll: maybe i should!! :letsgo:

10 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

I would choose the Drama Production or Film Production  - whichever guarantees that I will be present in the same place as LMH is

i would choose drama!! :dorashakes:i also need to review the scripts and give my opinion :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

15 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

cr:  itsliend

Thanks @CarolynH for the  Lee Min Ho 이민호 The One and Only Season 1 Ep 3 English Subs 2012 Toyota Camry - will come back and watch later

Was looking for it.  :fun:

Be it CF, movie or drama - I am all for anything as long as there is update on him.    If it's movie, it probably be released, like next year?

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I was reading the Soompi news page, or whatever you call it, and there are a lot of actors also confirming for movies.  So even if it's a movie, what director and other actors are free?  :headbang:Yeah, if it's a drama, it is highly unlikely we'll see it this year.  Or with LMH, unlikely filming will even start this year.  Come on dude, do a variety show so we can at least see you this year!

Forgot to mention...cried rewatching ep 18 of LOTBS.  HJJ sobbing when his appa died.  

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

45 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I was reading the Soompi news page, or whatever you call it, and there are a lot of actors also confirming for movies.  So even if it's a movie, what director and other actors are free?     Yeah, if it's a drama, it is highly unlikely we'll see it this year.  Or with LMH, unlikely filming will even start this year.  Come on dude, do a variety show so we can at least see you this year!

yes, i also figured so many actors are confirmed for movie. Everybody is so busy!

i also am curious which FL or other male actors are free to join. 

agree that we will not see his drama this year. Maybe he will announce drama project early 2021? 

if he announces movie next month, then filming will start some time after that and it will take 2 months or more to wrap up filming. Then he will start promoting for his movies and will be busy. 

i guess we have to say goodbye to New drama from LMH for a year at least :byebye2: 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

I was reading the Soompi news page, or whatever you call it, and there are a lot of actors also confirming for movies.  So even if it's a movie, what director and other actors are free? Yeah, if it's a drama, it is highly unlikely we'll see it this year.  Or with LMH, unlikely filming will even start this year.  Come on dude, do a variety show so we can at least see you this year!

Forgot to mention...cried rewatching ep 18 of LOTBS.  HJJ sobbing when his appa died.  

@CarolynH I cry with HJJ  every time in this scene. I have cried during all his emotional scenes, but this one just wrings my soul. It makes me sad that he couldn’t save his dad in spite of trying. I think LMH portrayed HJJ’s devastation and the guilt - that he could have tried harder, may be even removed dad forcefully from that house - so realistically, my eyes well up just thinking about it. 

You are going full speed to the end. I have a lot to catch up. 

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

26 minutes ago, Ilmo yens said:

Hot video just came across it and thought I would share it.. LMH was seriously balling in this video

:omg:   He is seriously hot in this video. That forehead - just makes him extra sexy.

And I noticed he really really really has broad shoulders. Thanks @Ilmo yens for this visual treat just in time for bed! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

47 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

:omg:   He is seriously hot in this video. That forehead - just makes him extra sexy.

And I noticed he really really really has broad shoulders. Thanks @Ilmo yens for this visual treat just in time for bed! 

You welcome? I was gonna post more but for another day:kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2