Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

2 hours ago, msdot said:

I've been thinking of asking for advice about this. When I upload a gif file to Imgur, the resulting image it doesn't move. And when I click on the image to see the choices for copying links, none of them are gifs. I'm at a loss. Any suggestions appreciated!

Does the original file move?

Your original image's file format should end with .gif (show "file extension" must be on).

Once you verify it is .gif. Show me a screenshot of all your Imgur's link choices after upload. 

We can do this in DM if you like.

===

I'd think by now they should at least release the apparel photoshoot (if not magazine) by now. I want to see the official photo of him in all jeans wear and Converse shoes.

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

2 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

We need news about a drama or anything from him :lol:.

:criesariver: Yes please!! Anything at all!!:brokenheart:

============================================

SBS PD Note:

“the actor who has maintained the pure manga visual from past to present”

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Director Jinhyuk about lee min ho:
"You can't define a person by appearance only, LMH has a lot of charms even on the inside which the public can't see."
"Because of the great energy inside  of Minho, i believe he'd turn into a more excellent actor as the time goes by"

cr @maryHL96

Cool @mademoisellesia for the CODE NAME CITY HUNTER - MISSION BRIEFING clip!    Awesome!   

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

3 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

@syntyche Thanks for the link. @madmad min I got full score too. Of course we are 100% Minoz, or else why will we be here LOL. 

Yes, me too!   Boy, are we bored or what, waiting for word of LMH?! 

I bet he's just exhausted from filming and needs a few months of downtime. I read in a 2016 interview that he typically sleeps 10 hours a day. He probably got 4 or less during the months he was filming. He's also said that after filming he thinks he'll never do that to himself again, but that after a few months he starts thinking he 's ready again for another one.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@CarolynH

Thanks for posting Episode two of the One and Only. LMH's mini series Toyota CF. I

t has all the ingredients of a real drama. What all of us has been asking for.

A man escaping from prison, with a lost memory. He is wanted and framed by his evil twin brother who is marrying his GF. He is dressed as his CH character.

You get to see a prison escape, a framed victim, a villainous LMH.  I would like to see him in a real drama like this.  This CF was filmed in the US, so while he was here filming, fans in CA could have got a glimpse of him.  They also played his song from BOF, " You are my everything"  If you did not already know, he sang that song himself. Forgot to add it in our poll.:getmygrooveon:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

If he is talking his well deserved down time, the good for him. He will come back with another awesome project. Now I longer want to wait for him to update - I am hoping I will be pleasantly surprised when he updates his IG when I least expect it,.. ( not gonna happen LOL .. I am like the impatient Kim Tan waiting for CES to update her SNS, checking my phone every morning the minute I wake up )

@CarolynH @msdot BTW, reg LOBTS, I am impressed by LMH once more. This re-watch, unlike Faith, which surprises me sometimes, LOBTS  - I know what’s coming cos the story is really just a simple one. But LMH has taken it to a different level. I am still laughing hard at HJJ, while the mermaid is not eliciting the same reaction I had before. 

He is the one actor I can connect with the characters he is portraying  and appreciate very single time I re-watch . That is the reason I am always coming back to watch him again, me thinks. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

17 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

If he is talking his well deserved down time, the good for him. He will come back with another awesome project. Now I longer want to wait for him to update - I am hoping I will be pleasantly surprised when he updates his IG when I least expect it,.. ( not gonna happen LOL .. I am like the impatient Kim Tan waiting for CES to update her SNS, checking my phone every morning the minute I wake up )

@CarolynH @msdot BTW, reg LOBTS, I am impressed by LMH once more. This re-watch, unlike Faith, which surprises me sometimes, LOBTS  - I know what’s coming cos the story is really just a simple one. But LMH has taken it to a different level. I am still laughing hard at HJJ, while the mermaid is not eliciting the same reaction I had before. 

He is the one actor I can connect with the characters he is portraying  and appreciate very single time I re-watch . That is the reason I am always coming back to watch him again, me thinks. 

This is my favorite LMH moment in LOTBS.  Not my favorite HJJ moment, since there are so many others...but LMH is just so good in this scene.  

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

5 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

I finished watching the sad episode 13/14.  I almost wanted to skip it, but I just think it is a beautifully filmed scene.  

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

41 minutes ago, willenette said:

QUIZ: How Well Do You Know Lee MinHo?

LINK here : https://www.kpopmap.com/quiz-how-well-do-you-know-lee-minho/

Wow!

100%You answered 9 out of 9 questions correctly

You are a MINOZ for sure!

Thanks @willenette for the above. :wub:  @syntyche earlier has posted this - thanks to you too!

giphy.gif

Cute, ain't he?

• Where's My Oppa? 1

img%5D

img%5D credit: DC Gallery

============================================

How do we survive this drought? :wut:

no news! No nothing at all!! 

Minoz are the strongest fan! we have been through long waiting time now and in the past:crymeme:  Hang in there!! We will get IG update soon! :letsgo:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

Wow!

100%You answered 9 out of 9 questions correctly

You are a MINOZ for sure!

Thanks @willenette for the above. :wub: @syntyche earlier has posted this - thanks to you too!

Cute, ain't he?

@Min2206, ohhh...............I'm sorry- I didn't know it has been posted here. Do you want me to delete mine? Please advise. :blush: This is the drawback when you only read the last page - hahaha :grin:

• LOL 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

==============================================

i have decided to GREET LMH's NEW PROJECT from NOW!! :rickroll:  haha! 

Hello LMH New Project!! :heartxoxo:

Whatever genre you maybe, whatever name You may have, whoever writer you may belong to, come fast to us! :doggie:

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 4