Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

2 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

I’m basic ok, I have a one track mind 

Lee Ji Hoon was serving up LOOKS and we had all just finished watching that spoiler 900 times, and then they did slow-mo hair flop AND first snow for him.  

Lee Ji Hoon in his uniform’s got nothing on HJJ and his fake uniform though.  Omfg.  

We were CHEATED out for Tyrant Lee GON and villain/anti hero LEE-JIHoon !!!

And Thank You for stating LJH uniform wrt to HJJ FAKE Uniform. I get why LG supposedly wore Loose clothes, why was LJH subjected to that as well, I mean in Time reset nobody ain't strangled him or made him a King of Korea!!! (Shakes my head )

:cries3:

Anti Hero Tendency Role for LMH please.!!!!!!!!!! I am personally tired of his Fairy tale heros (not that I mind it, but gimme some BAD BOY scary screaming feels as well) #wishesofafangirl

:kitty:

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

If you liked Faith, you might be interested in reading a fanfic  short story I just posted titled, "Daejang's Triumphant Homecoming." It takes place some years after Faith ends. Choi Young is welcomed back to the capital after defeating an invasion from Yuan (the Mongol Chinese dynasty). The  invasion and Choi Young's role in repelling it are historically accurate.  Here's the link if you'd like to read it:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/25692880

Warning: Explicit sexual content

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

img%5D

Thanks @Nikaa94 He looks really gorgeous in this shot., Is this new as @CarolynH was asking. If someone already answered, Sorry!

He looks so breathtakingly awesome is some shots, it is like looking at a piece of art or sculpture done by a famous painter or sculptor. A piece of art. Almost unreal.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

11 hours ago, CallieP said:

Thanks @Nikaa94 He looks really gorgeous in this shot., Is this new as @CarolynH was asking. If someone already answered, Sorry!

I visit DC Gallery often and Korean Minoz leave posts there with pictures, gifs, or sometimes just plain text. In one recent post, Korean Minoz posted some pictures of LMH with the topic "My favorite side line". I picked that one because like you said he looks beyond gorgeous. But i don't think it is new. there were other pictures too and the topic was about LMH's side lines. :approves:

==========================================================

One of LMH's post has reached 11 Million views on IG!! :rickroll:

img%5D

img%5D

credit: https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=690296&_rk=EYz&page=1

• Like 5
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, madmad min said:

We were CHEATED out for Tyrant Lee GON and villain/anti hero LEE-JIHoon !!!

And Thank You for stating LJH uniform wrt to HJJ FAKE Uniform. I get why LG supposedly wore Loose clothes, why was LJH subjected to that as well, I mean in Time reset nobody ain't strangled him or made him a King of Korea!!! (Shakes my head )

:cries3:

Anti Hero Tendency Role for LMH please.!!!!!!!!!! I am personally tired of his Fairy tale heros (not that I mind it, but gimme some BAD BOY scary screaming feels as well) #wishesofafangirl

:kitty:

I would really like if there is a Season 2, dynamics between LJH and Tyrant LG and their saga, include actress JTE (can't remember her name as the actress):joy:

Yes, or anti-hero role.  Yessss!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

"The King: Eternal Monarch” Makes It to Top 10 Most Popular TV Shows in 28 Countries on Netflix

When Lee Min Ho was enlisted in the military, his heartbroken fans had to wait for almost two years for his return. And when he was finally released from the military, he landed on his first project, "The King: Eternal Monarch," which became one of the most highly-anticipated dramas of 2020.

Unfortunately, though, in his home country, his drama was not that welcomed by many. Even though he was partnered with Kim Go Eun, one of the top actresses in Korea, it did not suffice enough viewers to make it a top-rated series. When articles were written regarding the poor ratings of TKEM, fans from other countries were baffled.

Even screenwriter Kim Eun Sook was put in the hot heat, with Korean netizens thinking it's the end of her career. We all know that she is the brains of several of the most-loved K-dramas, such as "The Heirs," "Descendants of the Sun," and "Guardian: The Lonely and Great God also known as Goblin."

But with a great surprise, the drama was among the top 10 most-watched shows in several countries. 

The following data was provided by Flixpatrol, where it monitored daily popular content on Netflix platform. Here some countries coupled with the highest rank reached by "The King: Eternal Monarch."

the-king-eternal-monarch-makes-it-to-top

Asia 

South Korea - 1st 

Taiwan - 1st 

The Philippines - 1st 

Thailand - 1st 

Vietnam - 3rd

Malaysia - 1st 

Hong Kong - 1st 

Singapore - 1st 

India - 2nd 

Japan - 2nd

Africa & Middle East 

Nigeria - 1st 

Qatar - 1st 

Saudi Arabia - 1st 

Morocco - 2nd 

Oman - 3rd 

Kuwait - 3rd 

Turkey - 4th 

Egypt - 9th

South America & Central America & Caribbean Region 

Ecuador - 3rd 

Bolivia - 5th 

Dominican Republic - 5th 

Peru - 6th 

Chile - 6th 

Mexico - 7th 

Colombia - 8th 

Europe 

Bulgaria - 3rd 

Romania - 6th 

Ukraine - 10th

The data shown were gathered from the period between April 19 to July 30. No wonder, "The King: Eternal Monarch" is still considered the most popular TV show worldwide. This shows the collective popularity of the stellar cast and Lee Min Ho's prominence. 

TKEM remained on the top spot for several weeks on Netflix in other countries. 

Further, because of this drama, Woo Do Hwan's career stepped up and proved he can steal the show. Viewers praised his versatility, and he had even been lined up to star for an upcoming show. However, he had to enlist.  

Given that TKEM is a considerable success, fans are anticipating what the cast members' next projects would be.

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118573/20200803/the-king-eternal-monarch-makes-it-to-top-10-most-popular-tv-shows-in-28-countries-on-netflix.htm

Recently, the most popular Netflix video content in Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, the Philippines and Malaysia is by far the Korean drama. SBS' "The King: Eternal Monarch," etc, have already been sweeping the top 10 for months. K-drama is back in its heyday in Asia, where Netflix is putting the most effort. Some say that the combination of K-content's strong competitiveness and Netflix's huge distribution network has created a "third Korean Wave craze."

optimize

https://news.mt.co.kr/mtview.php?no=2020080316114578236

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 2

4 hours ago, msdot said:

@mademoisellesia, Liked the eye colors in the vampire GIF. Here's one I particularly liked, not vampire, but with big blue eyes from what is probably the same batch. Lovely.

Yes, I really like this one too. :wub: It's also vampire CY. "The Guilty" is the title of an FMV she made. Yours is not displayed as gif though, the original is a gif right? You've to pick the link that ends with .gif in Imgur if you want it to move. There are also other colours too. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

EeiUR5pUMAASRrX?format=jpg&name=small

LEE MIN HO of South Korea is an Official Nominee for 100 SEXIEST MEN IN THE WORLD 2020!

Help #LeeMinHo advance by liking the photo and posting a nice comment in the link below. .
➡️ 1 like is equal to 2 votes
➡️ 1 comment is equal to 1 vote
➡️ Follow @entertainment_awards on IG

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCFNC8zpBqc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

He used to top the leaderboard, but dropped out of the top 6 now. Please vote if you haven't yet!

beQ6fyn.jpg

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 2

Give me perm hairstyle Lee Min Ho!! :heart3:

=================================================

img%5D

img%5D

Credit: Legend/ DC Gallery

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=690289&_rk=urT&page=1

================================================

Walking down the memory lane of 2014!

Eider- Lee Min Ho

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=690282&_rk=Hc2&page=1

we all miss Lee Min Ho!! :cries3:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

Give me perm hairstyle Lee Min Ho!!

I wonder if the reason that we haven't seen him is that he's transforming himself.  I have noticed, in the past, that we don't see him for a while when he does something different to himself.  But then, the question is, why would he do it so soon unless the project is around the corner:rubchin:Very suspicious!

Ep 2

cr:  itsliend

• Like 4
  • Shocked 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

==============================================================

Most Popular stars in Thailand 2020:

#2 Lee Min Ho 

4 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I wonder if the reason that we haven't seen him is that he's transforming himself I have noticed, in the past, that we don't see him for a while when he does something different to himself.  But then, the question is, why would he do it so soon unless the project is around the corner:rubchin:Very suspicious!

OMGGGGGG!! :wut:

That makes sense!! Why would LMH become so low key and even on IG?? Some Minoz may say it is because he posted often when he was on set of TKEM. But LMH posted often Post-TKEM too. So there must be some logical reason behind his absence and no activity on IG!! What kind of transformation? wow! I am so curious to know now :D Is he really going to surprise us with project news? drama? movie?

:rickroll:  why am i happy now? :D 

• Where's My Oppa? 5

4 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Yours is not displayed as gif though, the original is a gif right? You've to pick the link that ends with .gif in Imgur if you want it to move.

I've been thinking of asking for advice about this. When I upload a gif file to Imgur, the resulting image it doesn't move. And when I click on the image to see the choices for copying links, none of them are gifs. I'm at a loss. Any suggestions appreciated!

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1