Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, happivirus said:

@AgentQuake I see your love of food (potato and Tofu). I am quite surprise you didn't go for chicken and Kimchi. But Gon and Yeong  would be nice.

Chicken would just be confusing since my neighbor has chickens in her yard hahaha 

Kimchi though...hmmmm 

• Like 2

Good Morning Chingsu' :heart:

Another day passes  by, hope every chingu here stays healthy & strong while waiting for LMH good news.

Ah.... welcome our new chingu @backstreetboysfan Annyeong ! :wub:

115913673_2663182243942602_4603036859994

@Joanna Alfson this is udon noodle. Like @scrawfordsays, you can stir fry or cook with broth.

I prefer cook with anchovies broth, add in some veg, dried seaweeds, and fish balls.

Spoiler

frozen-udon-noodles-260nw-1351643180.jpg

@AgentQuake@Edgar Pordwed @Nikaa94i am scary  now knowing you guys are having funny thoughts .................... Lee Min Ho.................

Relaxxxxxxxxxx.... your mind 

Spoiler

·       

@CarolynH @willenette dont Soompi have a backup Server !... so sad if we lost all our posts and private messages.

Most important are those badges donated by our beloved chingus here for those who cannot afford 

:(

@rubyminho LOL, would prefer to see LMH itself instead of his autograph.

Is already past 12 days since his last posting in IG :criesariver:

• Like 7
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

6 hours ago, msdot said:

@CarolynH, My favorite scene in all of LMH's work is in Faith:

Ep. 12 where Eun-soo takes Choi Young's injured hand to warm it. He resists at first and then lets her take and hold it between her hands. There's such vulnerability between them in this scene. He discovers that she's quietly sobbing, her tears falling on their hands.  He  promises not to recklessly  risk his life again and gently asks her not to cry. Such a touching and intimate moment between these two! It just killed me.

Favorite scenes in other series/movies:

BOF: In Ep 2,  I was delighted when Jan Di went tromping down to the F4 den, and  gave Jun Pyo a well-deserved kick. 

Personal Taste: Ep 10--11. What else? The "Game Over" kiss! 

City Hunter: Ep 3, The fight in the kitchen with a spoon. The series had such a wonderful variety of tools for him to fight with! 

Heirs: Ep 3. The scene in the orchard with the sprinklers raining down on him, when he asks her why didn't she rescue him. He was so sadly vulnerable. It was such a contrast to how cocky he'd been up until then. 

LOTBS: Ep 19, Jun Jae's heartbroken farewell kiss, when she's leaving to recover in the sea.

The King: Ep 11 and 12. He leads the attack on the bad guys with the sword to rescue Tae-eul, and then runs to her, catching her up his arms to embrace her. Magnificent scene!

Bounty Hunters: The fight scene when they leap over the balstrade to fight the bad guys. I like this because there was a funny BTS video of them teasing each other during that scene that is the most memorable thing about the movie for me.

Gangnam Blues:  Very early in the movie, when he's still a

ragman, he winks at a small kid as he smokes a cigarette. He was utterly charming, even in rags!

thanks for the suggestions @msdot!  PT and BH would be the hardest ones since I don't think people rewatch those two as much.  I was thinking about the diarrhea scene for PT lol  @AgentQuakeI saw your suggestions a couple pages back too.  There will be so many suggestions that we may need to split into 2 polls.  

Where's our crying @Nikaa94?  

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

7 hours ago, msdot said:

@CarolynH, My favorite scene in all of LMH's work is in Faith:

Ep. 12 where Eun-soo takes Choi Young's injured hand to warm it. He resists at first and then lets her take and hold it between her hands. There's such vulnerability between them in this scene. He discovers that she's quietly sobbing, her tears falling on their hands.  He  promises not to recklessly  risk his life again and gently asks her not to cry. Such a touching and intimate moment between these two! It just killed me.

Favorite scenes in other series/movies:

BOF: In Ep 2,  I was delighted when Jan Di went tromping down to the F4 den, and  gave Jun Pyo a well-deserved kick. 

Personal Taste: Ep 10--11. What else? The "Game Over" kiss! 

City Hunter: Ep 3, The fight in the kitchen with a spoon. The series had such a wonderful variety of tools for him to fight with! 

Heirs: Ep 3. The scene in the orchard with the sprinklers raining down on him, when he asks her why didn't she rescue him. He was so sadly vulnerable. It was such a contrast to how cocky he'd been up until then. 

LOTBS: Ep 19, Jun Jae's heartbroken farewell kiss, when she's leaving to recover in the sea.

The King: Ep 11 and 12. He leads the attack on the bad guys with the sword to rescue Tae-eul, and then runs to her, catching her up his arms to embrace her. Magnificent scene!

Bounty Hunters: The fight scene when they leap over the balstrade to fight the bad guys. I like this because there was a funny BTS video of them teasing each other during that scene that is the most memorable thing about the movie for me.

Gangnam Blues:  Very early in the movie, when he's still a

ragman, he winks at a small kid as he smokes a cigarette. He was utterly charming, even in rags!

Thanks for sharing your fav scenes @msdot  Still reading your recaps on FAITH , line by line,  on parallel with each scene - I find something new each time I replayed the scenes.  

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

53 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Where's our crying @Nikaa94

Carolyyy! :criesariver:

No news and no news!!  The only update we got is that LMH recently ate Udon!! :criesariver:The person who took his signature could have taken picture TOO!! Just saying!! :criesariver:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

LMH tw update

475659_367709_2720.jpg

Lee Min-ho is the number one star who made his name known abroad through YouTube and Netflix. 

Actor Lee Min-ho was selected as the top star who made his name known abroad thanks to global video platforms such as YouTube and Netflix.

Lee Min-ho topped the results of the poll run by community portal site DC Inside. The poll was held for a total of seven days from July 19 to 25.

Lee, who topped the list with 6,221 votes (36 percent) out of a total of 17,100 votes, became a popular actor by creating a syndrome in Asia through the drama "City Hunter." Since then, he has been successful in dramas, "The Heirs" and "Legend of the Blue Sea," and recently, the drama "The King: Eternal Monarch" released on Netflix, which drew global attention as well as in Asia.

http://www.newsworks.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=475659

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

thanks for the suggestions @msdotPT and BH would be the hardest ones since I don't think people rewatch those two as much.  I was thinking about the diarrhea scene for PT lol  @AgentQuakeI saw your suggestions a couple pages back too.  There will be so many suggestions that we may need to split into 2 polls.  

Where's our crying @Nikaa94?  

@CarolynH I like the diarrhea scene very much LOL. My kids laugh uncontrollably whenever I show it to them. Sometimes they request for it too.  But I also like the scene in which he kisses her while crying. 

also the shower scene? 

I like the trunk scene in BH :blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

@Aleumdaunwow !... you managed to convince and intoxicate your kids into watching LMH dramas. :joy:

Good for you, by the way how old are your kids ?

I think the poll won't be up any time since Soompi is still glitchy, right @CarolynH

Don't want @Lmanglaefforts to be wasted if Soompi goes berserk again !  :frown:

Poor @Nikaa94 crying buckets.....

This is what LMH has to say to you ;

Spoiler

Saranghaeyo 

tenor.gif?itemid=7987212

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

19 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Carolyyy! :criesariver:

No news and no news!!  The only update we got is that LMH recently ate Udon!! :criesariver:The person who took his signature could have taken picture TOO!! Just saying!! :criesariver:

There you are  @Nikaa94.. I feel you on the autograph, girl. I really would like a interview - even if it’s in a magazine. Any idea how often he had those in the past before his MS?

Hoping for an IG update when I wake up tomorrow morning. 

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 4

3 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Aleumdaunwow !... you managed to convince and intoxicate your kids into watching LMH dramas. :joy:

Good for you, by the way how old are your kids ?

I think the poll won't be up any time since Soompi is still glitchy, right @CarolynH

Don't want @Lmanglaefforts to be wasted if Soompi goes berserk again !  :frown:

Poor @Nikaa94 crying buckets.....

This is what LMH has to say to you ;

Hide contents

Saranghaeyo 

@Thong Thin he he he.. my mom says that if I like something - then I would convince everyone in our family and friends circle  to like the same, even when I was little.. then it was IceCream and candy.. now LMH lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

21 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

There you are  @Nikaa94.. I feel you on the autograph, girl. I really would like a interview - even if it’s in a magazine. Any idea how often he had those in the past before his MS?

My Dear,

Your wish will come true. Tomorrow, you will wake up LMH update! :transforms:

----------------------------------------------------------

The Poll is closed now!!

Congrats to The King Lee Min Ho!! :fullofhearts:Lee Min Ho selected as The star who looks handsome even if he just post face on SNS. The poll was held on Nate, and Lee Min Ho comes first with 61% and 4637 votes.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

Hmm...I might need me a LMH film or show done in black and white.

Wow!  @AgentQuake  That BW LMH was awesome!  :Megathanks:

3 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

@Aleumdaun @Nikaa94  An interview would be a bonus!  Hoping for a post too from our Daejang ! 

cr as tagged

• Like 3
  • Love 1