Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Dear lurkers please post this on TW and IG!! :doggie:

Lee Min Ho and XXX have been cast as the leads for upcoming 2021 tvN/Netflix drama.  The story of the drama still hasn't been revealed.

• Like 2
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

28 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Dear lurkers please post this on TW and IG!! 

Lee Min Ho and XXX have been cast as the leads for upcoming 2021 tvN/Netflix drama.  The story of the drama still hasn't been revealed.

I’m sorry I just saw XXX and stopped there and had to turn the AC on

Also I CANNOT EVEN

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

Actually I think that August word  come out from Nika:lol: She said Kminoz wait August

Thank you for giving me credit! :doggie:Yes, I read that in DC Gallery! 

hopefully we get some news soon! 

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Top 15 Most Watched K-Dramas In Korea In First Half Of 2020

It is time to have a look at the 15 K-Dramas that had the most viewers in Korea in the first half of 2020.

On July 23, the rating agency Nielsen Korea released its data collected from January 1 to June 30 in 13 major Korean regions on K-Drama mini-series (10 to 50 episodes).

8- "The King: Eternal Monarch"

EduxPtNUYAE5cgc?format=jpg&name=small

In the right part of the table, it is the average number of people who watched per episode (in Korea).

https://www.kpopmap.com/top-15-most-watched-kdramas-in-korea-in-first-half-of-2020/

EdsjkcZU0AAsKQB?format=png&name=900x900

Merlito Pabatao, a graphic designer and digital artist originally from the city of Manila in the Philippines, published a series of prototype images for NYLON KOREA magazine.

In the edited photos , several famous actors are seen such as: Lee Minho, etc.

The design of Merlito Pabatao bears the title ‘The New Normal’ and all players use the cover looks in brown, beige and white, while the details of the image are opaque orange.

https://www.somagnews.com/v-park-seo-joon-and-lee-min-ho-reunite/

Hello @CarolynH, chingus. The forums are finally back-ish. I've been switching between themes, checking which one would let me post. I'm on candy mode now. And other images I'm posting are not showing either. :(

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Saw this on IG:  :fullofhearts:

Legend of the Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho before Flowers

The King: Lee Min Ho 

Personal Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho: Eternal Monarch of my heart

Fight for Lee Min Ho

While Lee Min Ho was sleeping

it's OK that's Lee Min Ho

Extraordinary Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho Class  

Tell me What Lee Min Ho saw

Lee Min Ho Hunter

The World of the Lee Min Ho

Marry Lee Min Ho if you Dare

Handsome Lee Min Ho buy me Food

Lee Min Ho playlist

edit:  Crash landing on Lee Min Ho  

credit: to the owner. IG 

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

5 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Saw this on IG:  

Legend of the Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho before Flowers

The King: Lee Min Ho 

Personal Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho: Eternal Monarch of my heart

Fight for Lee Min Ho

While Lee Min Ho was sleeping

it's OK that's Lee Min Ho

Extraordinary Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho Class  

Tell me What Lee Min Ho saw

Lee Min Ho Hunter

The World of the Lee Min Ho

Marry Lee Min Ho if you Dare

Handsome Lee Min Ho buy me Food

Lee Min Ho playlist

and so on..  :D 

credit: to the owner. IG 

It's not too obvious who op is missing :lol:

• LOL 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

7 hours ago, Min2206 said:
Why some people, media or fans alike, feel so threatened by LMH's presence? 
He's just being himself.

Because he is Lee Min Ho!!:glasses:

Edited by Sushimi
Do not quote twitter post, thanks
  • Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 4

PROMIZ FB update

Anywhere, Everywhere!
Rainy season lasts longer than ever
Let's hope that our mood and sky will be clear as this Skyblue t-shirt color
The PROMIZ cotton dress and Skyblue t-shirt will be the perfect outfit for going out after this rainy season

109699040_4363169050424108_1729743913318

https://www.facebook.com/592962987444752/posts/4363175093756837/

his boyish charm  :heart4:

• Like 4
  • Love 5

img%5D

credit: DC Gallery

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is Minoz when we get update from LMH!! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

4 hours ago, scrawford said:

Do we have some Minoz members here who could spill the beans on us after august 1st? i understand that the may not want the official minoz members to give out every details, but maybe just hints? like "we will hear something by the end of August", or "He is reviewing offer, be patient"

Please please.... :)

Hwaiting for the end of August. I am praying for multiple confirmations not just one but more then 1 in the range of 3 at once. I just wanna see LMH.. 

tenor.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

19 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Ahh finally soompi is so annoying 

@leeminhosnyas far as I remember in the past years, there’s been a lot of ups & downs on this site. For these past years, soompi has been constantly battling all sorts of server issues due to the ever-growing population & usage on SOOMPI forums. Growth was great, but I guess it’s not easy to keep up with the demand! They had a peak membership of over 80,000 before the "Great Crash of ’2005"in October  At that time, the unimaginable happened, and they lost all of their databases, including member info, forum posts, and the main site data (which hadn’t been updated in almost 3 years.  :blush:

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

On 7/26/2020 at 6:46 PM, syntyche said:

K-dramas: How Lee Min Ho’s career has developed over the years

Though luck has been in his favor, Lee Min Ho never took his success for granted and forged ahead with a variety of roles.

Lee Min Ho, the leading K-drama actor, is also described as the "heartthrob of billions" by his massive fanbase. In his 14-year long career, he has played various roles in many dramas with utter brilliance. In the early days of his career, the Korean actor worked in a few television shows such as Nonstop 5 and Recipe of Love. It was the befitting chaebol character Gu Jun Pyo in 'Boys Over Flowers' that proved as a breakthrough for Lee Min Ho's career in 2009 and since then he has been unstoppable.

In his next project 'Personal Taste' in 2010, he played a more complicated role of a young architect Jeon Jin Ho. Being asked on his choice of this role, he expressed his desire to play heavy and modified roles as he got older and more experienced.

Though luck has been in his favor, he never took the success for granted and forged ahead with a variety of roles in the future. His first action K-drama was 'City Hunter' in which he played a character named Lee Yoon Sung whose goal is to avenge his father's killers. And soon after an action drama, Lee Min Ho succeeded to the catharsis of an emotional rollercoaster in 'The Heirs'.

With more than 65 million followers on various social platforms, Lee Min Ho has earned a massive fan following. His incredibly pleasing persona and a great variety of characters have developed a placable portfolio of roles over these years. Known for his low-key profile the actor is also on his way to be a veteran which has brought him worldwide fandom, becoming one of the most loved celebrities.

Lee Min Ho, by far, has worked in different genres of Korean drama fitting in each shoe aptly and maintaining the versatility of a good actor.

These projects helped him explore artistic perfection, making his position even firm in the industry. Making a choice different from the previous roles Lee, in 2015, did a noir action film Gangnam Blues set in 1970s backdrop of real estate development. A character caught in political powers and criminal organizations, this role was the exact opposite of the roles he had played by so far.

Making his luck in many Korean action dramas and romance fantasy he also tried to charm the audience with a historical drama Faith with Kim Hee-sun in 2012, action-comedy Bounty Hunters in 2016 which successfully topped the box office in China as well.

In his latest SBS drama 'The King: Eternal Monarch', Lee Min Ho played a regal emperor opposite Kim Go Eun making a dream team for fans. His comeback with a sci-fi fantasy drama featuring a parallel universe amazed his fans, as it becomes one of the most Netflix shows. Although there aren't many speculations about his new role his fan would like to see him explore new genres.

https://www.devdiscourse.com/article/entertainment/1142639-k-dramas-how-lee-min-hos-career-has-developed-over-the-years

@syntyche, thanks for sharing this.  I really wanted to watch  "The King : Eternal Monarch" since it was Lee Min-ho’s  first project after his military discharge. I missed seeing Lee Min-ho on screen. The plot is literally and figuratively out of this world. Every episode is intriguing and it kept me thinking because the plot is complicated. Like any other K-drama, I have to admit that this one had its flaws, and a lot of viewers will be able to easily point them out. Also, because the two universes had character counterparts, it could get really confusing. It’s not surprising that the cast is great in what they do. Lee Min-ho’s portrayal of King Lee Gon/Lee Ji-hun suits him very well. Lee Jung-jin, who plays the main antagonist, has been in the industry for a long time now. LJJ can make you pissed off just by smirking. Aside from the two leads, the ultimate charmer of this drama is none other than Woo Do-hwan with his amazing performance – For those who haven’t watched it yet, it’s worth mentioning that you will probably have a lot of questions after each episode. Overall, I enjoyed the drama. Now, if you're looking for a simple story, move over and watch other dramas out there because this is not meant for you. I saw & read a lot of negative comments and reviews on this drama but it's really a great drama for me. While this universe-crossing premise might feel a bit ridiculous, it’s pretty expected for a Kim Eun-sook production. It's a good drama, love it!  :blush:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2