Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

8 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I cannot see posts here 

there is black bold message says 

“Template forums/topics/post container is throwing error, this theme maybe out of date. Run the support tool in the adminCP to restore default theme. 

what is this??

—————

I changed the theme to dark mode and it worked. You all have dark mode on??

these 2 days were like 100 years for me. I was so sad that we never said goodbye!!!  

I was sad I was just getting to know you guys, but we are back on track. Hopefully we would never say goodbye @Nikaa94

Glad to have you back on my screeen :smooches3:

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

28 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I changed the theme to dark mode and it worked. You all have dark mode on??

@Nikaa94  there are still some glitches here, mine was like when pressing the "like"emoji
Have always been in dark mode theme - so yea, so far okay on this.

Yes, please spazzz .. missing you bad too

23 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

I think Daejang is the epitome of love and loyalty. I am sometimes envious of Imja - to be loved by such a man!  I think I read somewhere that the writer wrote Choi Young's character to be so noble and flawless - that she got frustrated while writing him because it was difficult.  LMH played him to perfection - the longing in his eyes while looking at her..  OMO

@Aleumdaun  Daejang has been my companion for the past 2 days .. along with Kim Tan. 

Imma about to start the Legend when Soompi was just restored to life.   

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

14 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

Love you too @Nikaa94.. 

Still no news? Did you try on where K-Minoz talk? 

DC gallery?

yeah visited there and there was no rumors or news .. but they keep posting and spazzing LMH :glasses:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

2 hours ago, Layali said:

So when in doubt and uncertainty over when I would be able to read all fellow Minoz esp @Nikaa94 posts, I began re-watching Faith (of course) Always my go to drama.

I was reminded once again of the beauty of Daejang as character . There are so many realistic aspects of his personality that I would hope to see in a potential partner.

In episode 18, after being informed of the death of 24 Wudalchis, when the King  comes to see Daejang who verbally this time clarifies to the king  that imja always came first.

Daejang: Once you asked me what the order was.

King: Yes I did.

Daejang: ALWAYS.....That person was first.

Such unconditional loyalty...one can only dream of.

I can swoon endlessly over this and so many other Daejang's lines and never get tried of it..It has been 8 years.....

Sigh. Love so much of what he did and said. I laughed sometimes because he’d be so definite with her....but putty in her hands!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 4

8 K-Drama Celebs Who Starred In K-Pop Music Videos Before They Were Super Famous

If you've been a K-drama fan for a while now, then you're probably already familiar with a couple of Korean actors and actresses who rose to fame after starring in popular and beloved dramas. Avid Hallyu fans will be surprised and amazed to find out that, before they rose to fame for their K-drama acting chops, a handful of today's top actors and actresses had their ~humble beginnings~ as stars in K-pop music videos. Here's a few you may have spotted: 

2. Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin

You might know them from: The Heirs (2013), where they played childhood friends turned rivals

They also appeared together in: Dara's "Kiss" music video (2009)

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/kdrama-actors-actresses-starred-in-kpop-mvs-sa2513-20200723-src-candy?ref=home_feed_1

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

Finally! Hello everyone! So happy the forum is back. I got scared there for a minute  ... i thought i lost all of you. I seldom post,  and mostly lurk but my day isn’t complete without visiting this forum.  So happy it’s back!  
:issohappy:

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

In case I never told you this before,

I love you guys so much!! 

lets SPAZZ...... 

Awwww 

yes indeed I missed all of us so terribly. can we have an alternate space (whatsapp chat group/fb group ) in case soompi crashes again?  or just email each other the old fashioned way? I love you all so much ; you are all awesome peeps who keep me sane and beautiful.

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

2 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

@CarolynH Is there any other alternative forum/space (like facebook) where could keep talking about LMH apart from Soompi..you know, just in case if this happens again. 

But we still are missing some.. hopefully Soompi has been restored for all. 

I created google groups if you are still having problems accessing soompi.  I can access soompi on my laptop, but I still receive unable to access soompi on my phone and tablet.  The name of the group is soompiLMH0622.  I'm not certain if you need a gmail address.  I don't think so, but some are struggling to access.  I tried to insert the link but up popped the unable to access soompi message.  Hopefully the issue will be resolved soon!  

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

No news from LMH!!

I lurked in DC gallery too and couldn't find news from LMH... Korean Minoz were posting about LMH but no particular News....

I cannot believe it has been so long since we heard from him...:criesariver:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Morning guys, (is 4am here) 

So happy to be back here again. 

I panic when we are not able to connect for past 2 days and our mode of communication is only here. 

Good to have a backup like emails each other or other mode should Soompi crashed again. 

I really missed you guys ranting here. 

Love you all :heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

3 hours ago, Kris Silva said:

but my day isn’t complete without visiting this forum.  So happy it’s back!  

Yes, I was surprised that I missed you all so much - It is addictive! But love hearing all the latest news of all things LMH and from people as nuts about LMH as I am!

• Like 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

Y’all I lost my mind and drove 30 miles because of LMH and went all the way up north to the giant Korean market to buy the family pack of fried chicken from bb.q that he advertises 

I mean it was delicious but I did NOT need chicken for 10 people 

I missed you all 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

No I don't know anything hun, I just use the smile emoji alot. I wish though lol. I just a Canadian fan of LMO.

Hello there, fellow Canuk. Welcome to our LMH Spazz Club. :foryou:

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 3