Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

@syntyche Talking about male model, is LMH still modeling for Bench product from the Philippines.

@Thong Thin as far as I know, his last contract ended on 2018 (2015-2018).  Please correct me here - Bench has another K-endorser right now. Although, Lee Min-ho had renewed his modelling contract with this Filipino fashion brand for the fourth time since 2012. He was still under Starhaus Entertainment then. He is the first to model for that long. I'm sure he got the offer because all his TV shows have been successful in the Philippines. And all his dramas have been broadcast on the country's largest private TV network. The local brand flew him in a number of times for various fan meets and campaign shoots. He was introduced as a GlobalBenchsetter on 2012. Please correct me here if I'm wrong - . His last visit to the country was last 2016, where he did a series of mall tours. :blush:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Cool....there's also the Thirsty & Wiggle emojis 

edit: the wiggle emoji makes my head spin ! :frown:

@Nikaa94

It has tangarine peel and honey good for sore throat. 

Normally buy here when there's a sale on going.

Thanks for the information! :D when i drink Yuja tea, i remember Lee Min ho :rickroll: anything Korean reminds me LMH!! :shaq:

• LOL 4

11 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Credit: DC Gallery

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(i once bought those yellow thing from Korean Hmart here :D , you add a spoon to your hot water and it is so yummy and good when you catch a cold or feel cold in winter) .  

Korean Yuja tea?

@Nikaa94 Yuja tea is popular throughout Korea, especially in the winter. This is good since it does not contain caffeine & organic. It's mixed with organic honey, too. that's why, it's not too sweet. Yuzu is citrus fruit from Japanese). The yuzu is called yuja in Korean cuisine.  For those who haven't tried this - Take a heaping scoop of this Yuja and pour it into a cup with some hot water. The marmalade will melt and puff-out a gentle citric stream. It's invigorating, soothing and calming. It is fine with 1 and a 1/5 teaspoon. Fill it with 1 cup of water. Then add more if you'd like. I would definitely recommend trying this if you enjoy citrus teas. You can also use as a marmalade spread. It's very high in Vitamin C - Many locals also drink it for bad hangovers or when trying to cure indigestion. Store in refrigerator after opening. This is Korea's best-sellers! :blush:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Nikaa94 Yuja tea is popular throughout Korea, especially in the winter. This is good since it does not contain caffeine & organic. It's mixed with organic honey, too. that's why, it's not too sweet. Yuzu is citrus fruit from Japanese). The yuzu is called yuja in Korean cuisine.  For those who haven't tried this - Take a heaping scoop of this Yuja and pour it into a cup with some hot water. The marmalade will melt and puff-out a gentle citric stream. It's invigorating, soothing and calming. It is fine with 1 and a 1/5 teaspoon. Fill it with 1 cup of water. Then add more if you'd like. I would definitely recommend trying this if you enjoy citrus teas. You can also use as a marmalade spread. It's very high in Vitamin C - Many locals also drink it for bad hangovers or when trying to cure indigestion. Store in refrigerator after opening. This is Korea's best-sellers! :blush:

I should get myself some of that as I am allergic to caffeine and didn't drink tea for a very long time and I envy when I see others around me drinking tea so easily.. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

51 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Nikaa94 Yuja tea is popular throughout Korea, especially in the winter. This is good since it does not contain caffeine & organic. It's mixed with organic honey, too. that's why, it's not too sweet. Yuzu is citrus fruit from Japanese). The yuzu is called yuja in Korean cuisine.  For those who haven't tried this - Take a heaping scoop of this Yuja and pour it into a cup with some hot water. The marmalade will melt and puff-out a gentle citric stream. It's invigorating, soothing and calming. It is fine with 1 and a 1/5 teaspoon. Fill it with 1 cup of water. Then add more if you'd like. I would definitely recommend trying this if you enjoy citrus teas. You can also use as a marmalade spread. It's very high in Vitamin C - Many locals also drink it for bad hangovers or when trying to cure indigestion. Store in refrigerator after opening. This is Korea's best-sellers! 

@willenette  You make the Yuja tea sounds soooo tasty.  Saw some Korean promo near my place - think there have a few variations - might go get a tub. 

50 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Do you hear Minoz screaming?? :joy: 

@Nikaa94  YESSS,  can feel them lol ... so close to him yet so far ... :4267_LiccGif: the glass!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

6 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

@Min2206 & @Amy323 do share more of LMH side profile :smooches2:

6 hours ago, Min2206 said:

I am all for it!  Though I have yet to cover all his dramas / movies.  It's gonna be tough.   
Let's continue to keep this thread (room) WARM , SEXY to Sizzling HOT !     Yes @Thong Thin @Amy323 - bring them on! 

20131230070404548_zps42b4ee01.jpg

dbf574beb70ab3d23fa8e3d17b80492d.jpg

Lee Min Ho Korean GIF

The new where's my oppa emoji is giving me life  :highonflowers:

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 7

22 minutes ago, msdot said:

Yay! Missed all of you!

Yes we are back.Missed all of you lovely souls for 2 whole days.:happydance:

So when in doubt and uncertainty over when I would be able to read all fellow Minoz esp @Nikaa94 posts, I began re-watching Faith (of course) Always my go to drama.

I was reminded once again of the beauty of Daejang as character . There are so many realistic aspects of his personality that I would hope to see in a potential partner.

In episode 18, after being informed of the death of 24 Wudalchis, when the King  comes to see Daejang who verbally this time clarifies to the king  that imja always came first.

Daejang: Once you asked me what the order was.

King: Yes I did.

Daejang: ALWAYS.....That person was first.

Such unconditional loyalty...one can only dream of.

I can swoon endlessly over this and so many other Daejang's lines and never get tried of it..It has been 8 years.....

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

:omg:finally Soompi back...... 

Anybody home, missed you guys for past few days. 

So worried :cutekitty:

Is it because of our posting on hottie LMH that cause the server to crashed! 

Pls don't crash again, I missed chatting with my beloved Chingu here. 

:smooches2:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

Hohoooo 

Our thread comes back alive

:fullofhearts:

And still, I have to do backtracking too many pages

I'll do it later tho. My eyes still have a problem with this night mode.

On 7/23/2020 at 11:51 AM, Nikaa94 said:

Have you guys noticed that in none of LMH's drama he was called 'Oppa' by FL while we know this title is very common in South Korea?

when i say he wasn't called 'Oppa', i mean consistently. He might have been called once or twice and that I don't even remember!! 

I wish he would be called Oppa more in future project

Sorry for cutting your post here ma friend.

CMIIW, but did PSH call him oppa? Even at the sbs awards, she called him oppa when she was on stage. Saying thank you to him.

• Like 7
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

Whoa ... I was like feeling so blue for past 2 days!  So glad to see you all back here!

Have to resort to watch Faith, Heirs back to back - just to calm my feeling of incompleteness ...

please don't go away again .. I don't think I can live without you .. is this a sign of LOVE?

:Megathanks:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

I cannot see posts here :wut:

there is black bold message says 

“Template forums/topics/post container is throwing error, this theme maybe out of date. Run the support tool in the adminCP to restore default theme. 

what is this??:criesariver:

—————

I changed the theme to dark mode and it worked. You all have dark mode on??:criesariver:

these 2 days were like 100 years for me. I was so sad that we never said goodbye!!!  :sad1:

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

2 hours ago, Layali said:

Yes we are back.Missed all of you lovely souls for 2 whole days.

So when in doubt and uncertainty over when I would be able to read all fellow Minoz esp @Nikaa94 posts, I began re-watching Faith (of course) Always my go to drama.

I was reminded once again of the beauty of Daejang as character . There are so many realistic aspects of his personality that I would hope to see in a potential partner.

In episode 18, after being informed of the death of 24 Wudalchis, when the King  comes to see Daejang who verbally this time clarifies to the king  that imja always came first.

Daejang: Once you asked me what the order was.

King: Yes I did.

Daejang: ALWAYS.....That person was first.

Such unconditional loyalty...one can only dream of.

I can swoon endlessly over this and so many other Daejang's lines and never get tried of it..It has been 8 years.....

I think Daejang is the epitome of love and loyalty. I am sometimes envious of Imja - to be loved by such a man!  I think I read somewhere that the writer wrote Choi Young's character to be so noble and flawless - that she got frustrated while writing him because it was difficult.  LMH played him to perfection - the longing in his eyes while looking at her..  OMO

7 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I cannot see posts here 

there is black bold message says 

“Template forums/topics/post container is throwing error, this theme maybe out of date. Run the support tool in the adminCP to restore default theme. 

what is this??

Try changing to dark mode @Nikaa94.. We can seeeeeee you. :hooray2:

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 4