Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Just now, CarolynH said:

The K-minoz must have some insight that we don't.  I can't imagine they would get worked up about the recruitment.  It must be something in addition to the recruitment.  

I saw that CH, Faith are supposedly on Amazon Prime.  When I click on it, it says unavailable.  I'm not sure what the point is if you can't watch it, so I assume it has to do with location.  Can someone see if they can watch those dramas on Amazon Prime?  

Thank you!!!! :criesariver:

• Like 3

SBS secured the largest number of viewers in the drama market in the first half of this year. In the top 15 dramas based on the average number of viewers per episode, seven are from SBS, including "The King-Eternal Monarch" at No. 8, with 1.6 million viewers.

611818110014832926_2.jpg

The terrestrial ratings are tallied in 13 major regions across the country by adding paid broadcasting subscription households and direct receiving households, but the cable and cable channels are targeted at paid broadcasting subscription households across the country. On the other hand, the number of viewers is more intuitive than the viewer rating by calculating the actual number of viewers who chose the program at the time.

However, the limit of the survey was limited to 13 major regions. "Based on all platforms in the country, the results can vary," Nielsen Korea said. "The results are not absolute."

http://news.kmib.co.kr/article/view.asp?arcid=0014832926&code=61181811&cp=nv

@Aleumdaun, you mean this?

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/82760-lee-min-ho-♥-이민호-♥-ィミンホ-♥-李敏鎬/?do=findComment&comment=21966906

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

On 7/11/2020 at 1:12 AM, Ilmo yens said:

Shahrukh Khan is way bigger then Tom Cruise and Leonardo popularity wise globally and also has better accolades his won Ordre des Arts et des Lettres and the Legion of Honour these are some of the absolute biggest accolades anyone can win inside for art and given by the French government and it's way above then even knight-hood he just had so much impact Shahrukh Khan in his prime but currently his been outside of his prime for atleast 8-10 years and I am not overrating this accolades because I am french myself because the merits that come with these awards are significiant. 

However tho Lee Min Ho still has a decade left of his prime and I do believe at the end of this decade he will be bigger then both Tom Cruise and Leonardo his still young in acting age just 33 and has some ground to cover because they are seniors compared to him and I do think his worthy of recieving Ordre des Arts et des Lettres and Legion of Honour already now. Tho the Legion of Honour is bigger then Ordre of arts and Leonardo has won the Ordre of arts but not the Legion of Honour while Shahrukh Khan has won both.

The Legion of Honour[a] (French: Légion d'honneur, IPA: [leʒjɔ̃ dɔnœʁ]) is the highest French order of merit for military and civil merits, established in 1802 by Napoleon Bonaparte and retained by all later French governments and régimes. The order's motto is Honneur et Patrie ("Honour and Motherland"), and its seat is the Palais de la Légion d'Honneur next to the Musée d'Orsay, on the left bank of the Seine in Paris. The order is divided into five degrees of increasing distinction: Chevalier (Knight), Officier (Officer), Commandeur (Commander), Grand officier (Grand Officer), and Grand-croix (Grand Cross).

Do I believe Lee Min Ho will be bigger then these actors after couple of years most certainly. If you also look at his career trajectory it was that of a legends career trajectory where he made some significiant growth along the way and conquered plenty of hearts this is how legends are created in the hearts and minds of people. He needs couple of good years like his previous once or make the same amount of growth like he did in the last decade.

It's actully strange but legendary actors or actors soon to become legendary in the future don't need to transition to hollywood to extend because they already have all the audience in place so no need to look further except making growth. Example Shahrukh khan never needed to transition but still bigger then these 2 western actors on a legendary scale and popularity wise worldwide. The same applies to Lee Min Ho his a soon to become a legendary actor in the minds and hearts of people and can surpass their popularity. Few more hits here and there with few more years making the same amount of growth like last decade he will be there officially but as for his career trajectory since BOF it has been a ''legends career journey'' I am confident he will get both accolades I mean how can you not smash your way into further hearts when you are LMH. All he has to do is step inside the screen. His raw charisma, Intensity, intense eyes and flamboyance only needs to find a screen to enter the rest is history

• Love 4
  • Awesome 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

EdlJam7UMAE6uBt?format=jpg&name=small

According to the May 2020 advertisement trend, the ratio of male and female models to female models was 52.3 percent to 42.9 percent, according to a survey conducted by a media outlet specializing in advertisements. Nearly 10 percent of brands used male models. 

In particular, the popular male stars who used to be advertising models for Innisfree, a leading naturalist brand in Korea, are currently active as the best Hallyu stars of the time.

Actor Lee Min-ho, who served as the first male model of "Innisfree" in 2012, has been with "Innisfree" since his rookie days, when he was seen as a blue chip in the advertising world. At a time when male models in the beauty industry were rare, "Innisfree" exclusive model activities and leading popular drama appearances solidified his position as a Hallyu star. Since then, he has enjoyed his heyday in the Asian market as well as in Korea, becoming a major player in the Korean Wave.

An Innisfree official said, "A number of stars who have been working as brand models of Innisfree, which has built trust with consumers across Asia beyond Korea, have grown into Hallyu stars and enjoyed synergy effects."

http://zine.istyle24.com/Beauty/BeautyView.aspx?Idx=49589&Menu=1&_C_=23069

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Heilo said:

I mean how can you not smash your way into further hearts when you are LMH. All he has to do is step inside the screen. His raw charisma, Intensity, intense eyes and flamboyance only needs to find a screen to enter the rest is history

True. completely agree and the magic and X-factor will carry him by default. He has to use his assets and gifts properly but he has it and a bunch of it. Where his career goes depends only on him but he has a bunch of the X-factor and everything necessary. His scripts and choices will be crucial but he has the X-factor and plenty of it enough to fuel a dying star 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, Aleumdaun said:

@leeminhosny @syntyche Would you happen to have a link to the KOFICE Hallyu report stating our boy is top in earnings or popularity? I remember reading about it a few pages back, but find it now. Thank you. 

@Aleumdaun I've read that news/article also (not in this thread) somewhere around March of this year as far as I remember. Do I stand corrected? If I'm right this is an interesting result since LMH is on the top spot despite not having a movie or drama since 2017 when he went to the army, NICE longevity. That was a KOFICE 2019 Poll for Overseas Interest in Hallyu. I've seen Top Dramas also there & I really wanted City Hunter to be on the list but Hotel Del Luna was no. 1. Sigh..... LMH's longevity is insane & very impressive. He has never lost his popularity even after almost (2) years in the army, (3) years of no drama/movie. I don't see him losing it anytime..... HAIL TO THE ETERNAL HALLYU KING!  He's an ICON! I hope he'll still be popular in his 50s/60s. Icon's popularity never fades. :blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Have you guys noticed that in none of LMH's drama he was called 'Oppa' by FL while we know this title is very common in South Korea?

when i say he wasn't called 'Oppa', i mean consistently. He might have been called once or twice and that I don't even remember!! 

I wish he would be called Oppa more in future project :fullofhearts:

'Oppa' is such a cute and endearing word!! :hooray2:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 5

10 minutes ago, scrawford said:

I was wondering when the recruitment for Min Ho umbrella holder would open?:lol:

192999-A2-ADE9-459-F-9254-9523904-CB6-D0

Hahaha. I am not sure if you couldn't embed it or not? But willing to do it for you. Looks like his looking at his#

@Nikaa94 Why do I get the feeling that this reaction was dedicated only to you and when the mod made it he had you in his mind.

:Pandabulous:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

3 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Have you guys noticed that in none of LMH's drama he was called 'Oppa' by FL while we know this title is very common in South Korea?

when i say he wasn't called 'Oppa', i mean consistently. He might have been called once or twice and that I don't even remember!! 

I wish he would be called Oppa more in future project 

'Oppa' is such a cute and endearing word!! 

If any one has any clips with Min Ho-ssi being called Oppa, do share please ... since we are on the :Pandabulous: where's my Oppa

• Where's My Oppa? 6

8 minutes ago, Time loop said:

Hahaha. I am not sure if you couldn't embed it or not? But willing to do it for you. Looks like his looking at his#

He was looking at his shirt. Yeah I put the wrong code earlier. Hope everybody can see them now :)

• Where's My Oppa? 5

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

Give me where is my Min Ho Oppa reaction!!!  

where is my Oppa?

Cool....there's also the Thirsty & Wiggle emojis :4267_LiccGif::2540_meh:

edit: the wiggle emoji makes my head spin ! :frown:

@Nikaa94

It has tangarine peel and honey good for sore throat. 

Normally buy here when there's a sale on going.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

img%5D 

Credit: DC Gallery

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(i once bought those yellow thing from Korean Hmart here :D , you add a spoon to your hot water and it is so yummy and good when you catch a cold or feel cold in winter) .  

Korean Yuja tea?

This is Oppa drinking tea while we Minoz are begging for IG update! Oppa please update! :crymeme:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1