Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

37 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

The membership period for Minoz 11th begins August 1.

LOL!!!:joy: i was thinking he would announce his project in August! :crymeme:  both can happen!! 

membership period begin AND new project announcement!!:rickroll: Give me both! 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

LOL!!!:joy: i was thinking he would announce his project in August!  both can happen!! 

membership period begin AND new project announcement!!Give me both! 

Yes, @Nikaa94 , fingers crossed we will get some news by then. :hwaiting:

Edited by Sushimi
Do not quote emoji gifs, thanks
  • Like 2

I spoke to Lmangla and told her how much we enjoy the polls.  We all like them, right?  And it helps pass the time until we hear some news.  @Thong Thin do you want to work with to figure out how to do a fashion poll?  While we work on that, I thought favorite scene from a LMH drama might be fun.  Again, at least one scene per drama/movie.  I know what my 2 are, but I could be swayed:takemymoney:

• Like 4
  • Love 4

10 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I spoke to Lmangla and told her how much we enjoy the polls.  We all like them, right?  And it helps pass the time until we hear some news.  @Thong Thin do you want to work with to figure out how to do a fashion poll?  While we work on that, I thought favorite scene from a LMH drama might be fun.  Again, at least one scene per drama/movie.  I know what my 2 are, but I could be swayed

Favorite scene is going to be very difficult. I just love his presence in all the scenes he is in. But it would be fun. Thanks @CarolynH :getmygrooveon:

Edited by Sushimi
  • Like 5

10 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I spoke to Lmangla and told her how much we enjoy the polls.  We all like them, right?  And it helps pass the time until we hear some news.  @Thong Thin do you want to work with to figure out how to do a fashion poll?  While we work on that, I thought favorite scene from a LMH drama might be fun.  Again, at least one scene per drama/movie.  I know what my 2 are, but I could be swayed

Is just a suggestion only on the fashion poll.

Favourite scene ! Good idea...... I have so many :doggie:

Is fine with me as long as there are discussions to keep this thread busy , to past time while waiting for the good news :approves:

Edited by Sushimi
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

LOL!!!:joy: i was thinking he would announce his project in August!   both can happen!! 

membership period begin AND new project announcement!! Give me both! 

Poor @Nikaa94 was jumping with joy hoping August would come soon with good news on LMH new project :loolz:

Not to worry dear, always think positively, who knows there would be double bonus !!!

@syntyche love that pastel blue on LMH. Thanks :heartxoxo:

@Min2206 & @Amy323 do share more of LMH side profile :smooches2:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I am all for it!  Though I have yet to cover all his dramas / movies.  It's gonna be tough.   
Let's continue to keep this thread (room) WARM , SEXY to Sizzling HOT !     Yes @Thong Thin @Amy323 - bring them on! 

giphy.gif

• Like 7
  • Love 1

The K-minoz must have some insight that we don't.  I can't imagine they would get worked up about the recruitment.  It must be something in addition to the recruitment.  

I saw that CH, Faith are supposedly on Amazon Prime.  When I click on it, it says unavailable.  I'm not sure what the point is if you can't watch it, so I assume it has to do with location.  Can someone see if they can watch those dramas on Amazon Prime?  

• Like 3