Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

How come none of us can read but when it comes time to write dissertations on TKEM theories, potential FL, and long reviews on Faith we all turn into authors and poets of exquisite standards 

I would like to double vote to Gravity 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

lee-min-ho-2321.jpg

Lee Min Ho and male Kbiz gods are admired with their handsome behind-the-scenes photos

Lee Min Ho shows off the "godly" angle 

The top male Hallyu idol shows an angled face, perfect in every angle and exudes the atmosphere of a star even on behind-the-scene photos. 

In this series of photos, his "godly" angle continues to be perfectly displayed. On that beautiful "spotless" face, the straight nose, smooth skin and bright eyes are the highlights that help the "dream prince" shine.

https://congluan.vn/ban-loan-truoc-loat-anh-hau-truong-dep-ngat-ngay-cua-cac-nam-than-kbiz-post86719.html

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

Spoiler
9 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

interview 2014!

@Nikaa94 !   LMH said that??  -- just the pupils haha lightings are needed during shooting, and it will make my eyes shine /become bling bling

He is so expressive - like my daily kind of indicative- expresso-booster! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, Min2206 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@Nikaa94 !   LMH said that??  -- just the pupils haha lightings are needed during shooting, and it will make my eyes shine /become bling bling

He is so expressive - like my daily kind of indicative- expresso-booster! 

haha! yeah :gangnamstyle:

Do you remember a line in LOTBS where JJH tells LMH "The ink in your eyeballs are pretty, they are sparkling" :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

10 Korean Actors Who Sang The OST of Their Own Dramas

Lee Min Ho

korean-actors-who-sang-the-ost-to-their-

Having two studio albums achieved by this star, Lee Min Ho featured his swoon-worthy deep tone to the soundtracks of his hit dramas "Boys Over Flowers" and "The Heirs."

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118445/20200718/10-korean-actors-who-sang-ost-dramas.htm

And with the results of our poll, we like the OST sung by LMH himself :)

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler
48 minutes ago, syntyche said:

lee-min-ho-2321.jpg

Lee Min Ho and male Kbiz gods are admired with their handsome behind-the-scenes photos

Lee Min Ho shows off the "godly" angle 

Sorry to cut your post @syntyche .. I was surprised when you shared this.  Just this morning I was editing the Cell Return CF - BTS clip into gifs, particularly love this one below

giphy.gif

cr mym - lmh -cellreturn-bts

Just can't resist his side profile ...  while listening to his The Heirs OST "Love is the Moment" 

• Love 2
  • Awesome 2

3 hours ago, willenette said:

@CarolynH, hahaha - I voted for  Painful Love & Gravity.....................:blush:

me too. Voted for Painful Love and Gravity :doggie:

*HIGH FIVE *   :cheers:

@Nikaa94who are you paging ? :loolz:

:what!:  poor @rubyminhoand @scrawford.

What would be your 2nd choice of OST ? :emmm:

@Time loop no worries, @CarolynH is coming up another poll, hopefully is fashion poll ? :heart2:

@Min2206this is me swooning at the hot red lips :dead:

Everyday at this position in front of the PC screen waiting for good news from CNN aka @Nikaa94 on

LMH next project. 

110137821_3651915644838017_7275733003501

• LOL 6

4 Pairs of Best Friends from Drama to Real Life of the Korean Entertainment Industry

Here are 4 pairs of close friends who received admiration for their closeness and bond.

Lee Min Ho and Woo Do Hwan

tinngan02422723803294713.jpg

Spoiler

the-king-eternal-monarch-woo-dohwan-lee-

c10c24aa615b48e1cb6df0ea1ea757e865283278

5-most-cherished-korean-celebrity-friend

They are the most beloved king-bodyguard pair in the drama, "The King: Eternal Monarch." 

They showed they are brothers when Lee Min Ho recently visited his "younger brother" Woo Do Hwan as he officially enlisted.

https://2sao.vn/4-cap-ban-than-nuc-tieng-trong-gioi-giai-tri-han-quoc-n-229201.html

• Like 8
  • Love 3

EcIg-3BUcAA5sPw?format=jpg&name=small

According to Manila Bulletin, a local media outlet in the Philippines on the 22nd (local time), the Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) selected the most mentioned Hallyu stars on the Internet, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and blogs from 22 countries from August 2018 to July 2019.

In the case of the Philippines, Lee Min-ho ranked as one of the most mentioned. 

https://www.asiatime.co.kr/news/newsview.php?ncode=1065591100339582

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, scrawford said:

me too! i missed the memo, only voted one :)

I only voted one too :huh:

I would've chosen suddenly (city hunter) as my second choice

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Just can't resist his side profile ...  while listening to his The Heirs OST "Love is the Moment" 

Another one for you :D

8f233ef43e534ea7b868659fdbba1948.jpeg?s=

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1