Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

19 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

1) KTR or GHJ  

2) KJW or MCW

19 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

GHY looks so older ,she matches better older actors for me 

I agree with leeminhosny,, GHJ looks older than LMH and matches with older actors.  She is my least favorite, I vote for KTR,  KJW or MCW.  From the 4 listed by @Nikaa94 :blush:

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

This is one of my best quotes of GJP. There is also another quote of his that I liked

''If apology solved everything there won't be laws or police'' 

OMG!!!

This quote is my favorite!! :glasses:

His words and lines also have this almighty and great vibes :glasses:

A true master!! :gangnamstyle:

• Like 5

here’s a small eng subbed of GB section tv. he was asked if he could act as GJP again and accept the curly hair his reaction was soooo cute...

By the way for those looking for the ENG SUBS for the Section TV there are more translated videos in this Twitter thread it’s worth checking it out if you haven’t seen it

• Like 5
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, CallieP said:

@Nikaa94That is really an awesome stunt by LMH . It is LMH right?  Not a stuntman. He really has an awesome kick with that useless legs of his.  :joy::joy:

yeah, that's LMH! :piggydance:

His Loooooong legs!!

TBH, LMH in an action drama is a must!!

Action-Horror-Thriller drama on Netflix!! :piggydance:

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Lee Min Ho!!  100%% 

It is like asking what is the color of sky? Blue!

Korean Minoz should vote!! 

I completely agree with you. It should definitely be BLUE with LMH and he should fill up the entire sky

• Like 6
  • Love 2

11 hours ago, SophieH said:

here’s a small eng subbed of GB section tv. he was asked if he could act as GJP again and accept the curly hair his reaction was soooo cute...

By the way for those looking for the ENG SUBS for the Section TV there are more translated videos in this Twitter thread it’s worth checking it out if you haven’t seen it

The section TV interview is revealing. LMH is embarrassed by GJP. He has outgrown GJP but he made GJP 

:mrgreen:    

On 7/19/2020 at 1:10 PM, Heretorant said:

I’m back! Couldn’t stay away lol. 

I can’t recall how many pages ago but someone posted an interview of lmh talking about BOF and he said he wouldn’t take the role GJP today. I say, why not? GJP is one of the most iconic male characters of all time and memorable! It’s been over 10 years and who can topple him? Name one character. I can’t. 

Well, I guess lmh did make him iconic. I can’t imagine anyone else as GJP. That role belongs to him! I wouldn’t mind seeing him reenact GJP today, just for fun. :D

GJP is love! He’s head to head with daejang in my heart :D

Chingu, ma friend, I posted the longer version to convince you lol. The first one I posted was the short version :lol:

Looks like I did my job here, I convinced you using someone else’s amazing edit lol. 

To be honest, I was actually hoping for KTR when I heard lmh signed on to The King. BUT, after watching it with kge, I’m glad it was kge. Of course, I’m sure we all know why I feel that way hehehe. But next up, KTR please? 

I am so onboard for KTR.  She is the one I wanted to partner with LMH in a drama. 

Edited by Sushimi
Do not quote twitter post, thanks
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Does the author of this article lurk in Soompi?? :joy:  We had this discussion about Horror genre a few pages ago!

Maybe not surprising.  Remember when we did the rewatch during MS, it was mentioned in soompi or somewhere.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

Lee Min Ho!!  100%% 

It is like asking what is the color of sky? Blue!

Korean Minoz should vote!! 

But how we inform K-Minoz? is there a way ? its ridiculous he's at 19 % only. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1