Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Lee Min Ho and Kim Tae Ri please!!   My new obsession AFTER Kim Tan!! :joy:

A great script writer and PD please!!

Netflix original series please!!

No SBS please!!

Great Cinematography please!!

A drama please!!  :crymeme:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Spoiler
Spoiler
2 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

Good night lovely people.. it is past bed time for me here. Happy Sunday. 

tumblr_ouv9aszLnG1w2zf0ho1_540.png

Night night to you @Aleumdaun - may your dreams be sweet

Can we climb onto this bed .. with him?  Permission required from lovely people in this forum?  Geez.. how can one look so awesomely dream-y here?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I cannot find any discussion in Lee Min Ho DC gallery where Korean Minoz talk about LMH's future FL, project, PD, writer, story, character. :joy:

in IG, Twitter, Soompi, YouTube international fans always talk about this stuff! :doggie:I really wanna know why they don't talk about what we discuss here :D 

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/lists/?id=minho&page=1

• LOL 6

On 7/18/2020 at 11:19 AM, mademoisellesia said:

They only met once in Seoul to talk about the Twogether show, isn't it? Then they meet up again in Indonesia to film. I think it was extra cringing for me in the beginning because I could understand all 3 languages they were speaking and it was really kindergartenish :sweatingbullets:. When they ran out of things to say they keep repeating things like "Trust"... "the day is XXX" just so the atmosphere is not so awkward.

So, can you understand Chinese ?
I have not watched this show, but I know Jasper Liu is from Taiwan although I don't exactly know who he is (I don't watch Taiwan TV programs). I think they speak Korean, Chinese, and English ?

I thought only me understand Chinese here.  :P

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Spoiler

LSG and Jasper mostly communicate in English but they both tried to learn/speak simple vocabs from each other's mother tongue, which I think was a respectful, nice gesture. Jasper was a model turn actor. He's currently a fame actor in TW. Apart from Triad Princess on Netflix, I mostly watch Kdramas, but because people flooded my timeline gushing over his drama Before We Get Married so I know it was a huge hit last year. There's a 2018 movie called More than Blue (remake from K-movie) that did really well in the box office worldwide which further propelled him to fame outside of TW. I'd like to see it myself but haven't found the source yet.

On 7/19/2020 at 4:16 PM, Min2206 said:

Can we climb onto this bed .. with him?  Permission required from lovely people in this forum?  Geez.. how can one look so awesomely dream-y here?

LMAO. Although I don't encourage but *hint* - look how @Heretorant does it.

She basically did this on me and AgentQuake just now:

:fun:

... without permission... lol lol ;)

@Nikaa94 I really like the action scenes in Bounty Hunter, LMH was excellent in it. Too bad the story was XXX (insert you own) and not enough screen time for Lee San (yeah, I'm as greedy as Ki Chul).

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:
  Reveal hidden contents

LSG and Jasper mostly communicate in English but they both tried to learn/speak simple vocabs from each other's mother tongue, which I think was a respectful, nice gesture. Jasper was a model turn actor. He's currently a fame actor in TW. Apart from Triad Princess on Netflix, I mostly watch Kdramas, but because people flooded my timeline gushing over his drama Before We Get Married so I know it was a huge hit last year. There's a 2018 movie called More than Blue (remake from K-movie) that did really well in the box office worldwide which further propelled him to fame outside of TW. I'd like to see it myself but haven't found the source yet.

LMAO. Although I don't encourage but *hint* - look how @Heretorant does it.

She basically did this on me and AgentQuake just now:

@Nikaa94 I really like the action scenes in Bounty Hunter, LMH was excellent in it. Too bad the story was XXX (insert you own) and not enough screen time for Lee San (yeah, I'm as greedy as Ki Chul).

Give me LMH in action!!  :popcornjackson:  by the way, why did change your profile again? LMH sparkly picture was so good :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Give me LMH in action!! By the way, why did change your profile again? LMH sparkly picture was so good :D 

Because you don't love me...

:brokenheart:

... even when I'm wearing LMH Daejang.

I'm kidding... LOL. It's because I don't want Heretorant to ride on me like Maximus.

:fiercebunny:

Hahaha, no, j/k again. I'm more attached to this display picture. Been using it for years. Sparkly Daejang will make a come back when I want to swoon at him for a while.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

5 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Forget female leads, let’s look for the next male lead like @madmad min suggested. :lol:

Hide contents

Kidding! If we’re avoiding fan wars, it’s better to pair up with FLs who are heavily shipped lol.

I think Hyun Bin is a great choice though. Different generations so they can pair together without any wars. Lol. 

FTW OMO Omo...Phulease Give me all The Men, Who made this IRIS111 Wow.

See this is what I am talking about, forget the FL , a Good Oceans Korean Series or whatever will all the Hotties would Do.

:popcornjackson:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

5 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

I'm kidding... LOL. It's because I don't want Heretorant to ride on me like Maximus.

Hahaha, no, j/k again. I'm more attached to this display picture. Been using it for years. Sparkly Daejang will make a come back when I want to swoon at him for a while.

Haha! :joy:

mademoisellesiaaa!! Of course, I love you :heart1::happydance:yeah, for me I also am attached to GJP profile picture. So it is hard to change it to some character other than GJP :D 

• Like 5

Spoiler
47 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

img%5D 

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/lists/?id=minho&page=1

Spoiler
21 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ahh .. this @Nikaa94 post is from Bounty Hunter?  I wanted to ask where it's from.  Thanks guys!

10 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Spoiler
5 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

mademoisellesiaaa!! Of course, I love you yeah, for me I also am attached to GJP profile picture. So it is hard to change it to some character other than GJP :D 

Between the two of you, who is the ML and who is the FL @Nikaa94 @mademoisellesia ?:D

7 minutes ago, madmad min said:

FTW OMO Omo...Phulease Give me all The Men, Who made this IRIS111 Wow.

See this is what I am talking about, forget the FL , a Good Oceans Korean Series or whatever will all the Hotties would Do.

Hear Hear! @madmad min

giphy.gif

cr as tagged the_king_lee_min_ho IG

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

37 minutes ago, Min2206 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ahh .. this @Nikaa94 post is from Bounty Hunter?  I wanted to ask where it's from.  Thanks guys!

Between the two of you, who is the ML and who is the FL @Nikaa94 @mademoisellesia ?:D

Hear Hear! @madmad min

cr as tagged the_king_lee_min_ho IG

Haha. Which concert is this from?

Edited by Sushimi
Do not quote gifs, thanks.
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Ilmo yens said:

Haha. Which concert is this from?

@Ilmo yens  I will have to check the YT but will need time.   The above was 15s of a clip from the owner's IG - she did a compilation of several dances by LMH from several fanmeetings!   Can't fit the whole 60s in the gif.

You see whether is this the one @Ilmo yens

I love this song ...  so wont you just be my GF ..

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@Ilmo yens  I will have to check the YT but will need time.   The above was 15s of a clip from the owner's IG - she did a compilation of several dances by LMH from several fanmeetings!   Can't fit the whole 60s in the gif.

You see whether is this the one @Ilmo yens

I love this song ...  so wont you just be my GF ..

I was not asking for the whole concert video just when the concert was from

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Geolyvseven said:

Edit:

I am completely baffled by that unamused tag?

@Geolyvseven, don't mind emojiis here - hahaha - it's actually the opposite of welcoming you back around soompi.....:grin:

Top 10 K-dramas of 2020 for Filipino fans so far

Year of 2020 is seriously a difficult year for various individuals but Filipino Korean drama fans find a good escape from all these. The K-dramas produced by South Korea act as entertaining and happy pill to many.

There are various completed dramas that inspired the fans. As there are also ongoing dramas that teach life and love lessons to them. One can pick anything from these but whatever drama that will be chosen, there is no doubt that it will give the viewer a good time while learning a lot of knowledge.

In fact, many fans say that 2020 has a good match to 2016 when it comes to best K-dramas. Remember, 2016 serves as one of the best years when all series in different genre are really enjoyable and informative. Still, other years that passed also gave fans good K-dramas; it is just that, 2016 and 2020 set the bar so high.

With that, Annyeong Oppa team together with Annyeong Oppa Group members join forced to came up with top 10 K-dramas of 2020 so far. It may be still too early to create this but there are already great pieces to watch that other people should not miss!

Below is the list of top 10 K-dramas this 2020 based on the recently conducted survey where over 8,000 Filipino fans participated in. Wherein, the survey only run for 14 hours.

3. The King: Eternal Monarch

The_King-Monarch-mp01.jpg?w=780&is-pendi

• It aired on SBS and available on Netflix;
  • Written by Kim Eun Suk;
  • April 17 to June 12;
  • Starring Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun; and
  • It is a fantasy romance between two people living in two parallel worlds.

source : https://annyeongoppa.com/2020/07/17/top-10-k-dramas-of-2020-for-filipino-fans-so-far/

• Like 5
  • LOL 1