Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CarolynH

Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 [Event: Faith Watch party]

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Ditto!

But I don’t know too many new actresses because I hardly watch dramas unless I know and like the main leads :lol:
I approve IU, KTR, MCW and GHJ because I have watched them and I like their acting hehehe. 
IU is great. But I’m now wondering if she’s good with romance lol.

MCW for melo! 
KTR for action. Looks like someone already anticipates this pairing.

I would give a vote to IU. Her performance in My Ahjussi was outstanding and she continues to be good in HDL.

Yes, I have been watching a lot of dramas and saw these actresses performances, that's why I am throwing in a different mix rather than the usual ones. A bit of a freshness wouldn't hurt. *shrugs*

2 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

You have a point a different point of view and I respect your opinion. We all have different opinions

I so did not expect it'd bring in such huge reactions! But thank you for agreeing to disagreeing.

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

And actress's reputation is important for me  if she will be partner to LMH , sorry but HHJ hasn't good reputation in Korea because of his brother's military service scandal , I don't want any actress private life effect LMH's drama.

OMGGGGGG

Same!!!  

Spoiler
Spoiler

I don't want actresses with scandal and bad reputation!! no no!! That would definitely hurt the drama because in South Korean image plays an importat role. Image is everything in SK!!

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

@Nikaa94 to convince you.

OMG why I just saw this, KTR and LMH :please:I really wanted KTR for TKEM 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I still think that role reversal for PBY and LMH would be a lot of fun.  PBY, the serious smart, detective and LMH, the bumbling, clumsy jr detective who is forced upon PBY.  I think it has the makings of a fun drama.  

@AleumdaunHave you watched GB yet?  I think your (or our)timing is off; that's why no one is posting when you are.  Recently, the thread has been busy.  Maybe because more of us are home due to covid.  I usually comment on the weekends (although I read the posts on my phone), but now, no physically going to work or the gym, I'm home and posting more.  

I like SYJ a lot, but having just finished CLOY, I think it's better LMH stay away from any drama with her for a couple of years.  A movie, might be different.  @Nikaa94  did any of her fans comment, in particular about LMH?

someone mentioned a fashion poll last night.  I was thinking of a favorite uniform poll, but that would leave out PT and CH.  I think GJP wore the school uniform once, otherwise, no BOF either.  

@CarolynH No, sadlly I haven't gotten to watch GB yet. Probably this week. Even though it is terrible, it is cos of the COVID situation I unlurked and got to meet all you lovely souls. I am on CDT zone in Canada. My mornings are usually slow but gets pretty busy in the evenings. That's the reason I guess I miss all the fun stuff here while its happening.

I say yes to uniform poll, my vote would be for

555bfcedc7bd486bb761c215bb36e68c.gifCredit to owner for the GIF.

• Like 8

Lee Min Ho's next FL------------------>

KTR!!

:rickroll:

She just got on my list!! :approves:

Lee Min Ho and Kim Tae Ri please!! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

OMG!! their faces next to each give me a feeling of a deep romance in a dark period drama,

YES! I want lmh in a deep romance dark period drama :lol:

But not with KTR because she would need to shed her image from Mr. Sunshine otherwise we will suffer from comparison :lol:

Watch it! It actually seems like a real drama with the two and the chemistry is great :sweat_smile:. I don’t know how but it is lol. 

• Like 7

Spoiler

look at the second tweet and not the first tweet :D they are attached together :D 

• Like 2
  • Rickroll'D 1

While you are all busy discussing actresses, I engaged on a scientific journey through LMH’s Instagram.  Unfortunately the nature of the investigation has left me forgetting what the original intent was, but I have come to a conclusion about his shoes, and I will blame all of you from the TKEM main thread for my wasted hour. 

The dude owns two pairs of shoe.  One is the abusive black pair that yes, I tried to measure using the iPhone measuring tool, and the other is a pair of white Nikes which he wore the Europe.

Due to me forgetting what I was looking for, I will consider this investigation inconclusive and closed.

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

Spoiler

No more IU, PBY

1) KTR or GHJ  :fullofhearts:

2) KJW or MCW

I finally found the two best options :criesariver:

Minoz! agree with me? Do i send our two options to MYM??:joy:  1 OR 2??

edit:  at first i removed KJW and MCW but they are on the 2nd list. First options are KTR and GHJ :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

No more IU, MCW, KJW, and PBY

Give me Gong Hyo Jin or Kim Tae ri!! 

I finally found the two best options 

Minoz! agree with me? Do i send our two options to MYM??:joy:  KJW is also okay! :D 

GHJ is noona for LMH , I never think her for LMH ,she doesn't match with LMH :crazymad:

Edited by Sushimi
Do not quote emoji gifs, thanks
  • LOL 4

5 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

GHJ is noona for LMH , I never think her for LMH ,she doesn't match with LMH 

I edited my post

check out the edited one :D  i added KJW and MCW too :D 

GHJ has had chemistry with all her co-stars :D I think they match. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

No more IU, PBY

1) KTR or GHJ  

2) KJW or MCW

I finally found the two best options

Minoz! agree with me? Do i send our two options to MYM??:joy:  1 OR 2??

Send my name too, I did like 2 high school musicals 

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

11 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I edited my post

check out the edited one :D  i added KJW and MCW too :D 

GHJ has had chemistry with all her co-stars :D I think they match. 

GHY looks so older ,she matches better older actors for me 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Brace yourself for the highest budget drama of all time!

Forget female leads, let’s look for the next male lead like @madmad min suggested. :lol:

Kidding! If we’re avoiding fan wars, it’s better to pair up with FLs who are heavily shipped lol.

I think Hyun Bin is a great choice though. Different generations so they can pair together without any wars. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Now I've gotta know-who is HJJ?

A no for me is an actress who screams a lot.  Right now, it's SJH.  don't ask me why I'm watching her drama.

Another noona, but I remember some people wanted her with LMH a couple years ago-YEH, because she's a good kisser.  I didn't care for her last drama because the unbelievable number of flashbacks.  

Horror?  Can you imagine LMH running around with an ax?!:lol: 

@Thong Thin:  Let me think about how we could do a fashion poll.  it will be hard because it's more visual and there are a lot to choose from.  Any ideas are welcomed.  Maybe like a battle of wardrobe from each drama, then chose ?

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, CarolynH said:

Horror?  Can you imagine LMH running around with an ax?!:lol: 

This had me laughing because I pictured GJP screaming and running around with an ax lol.

BUT picture Jong Dae with an ax and suddenly he’s badass and cool lol.

2 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

YEH

Controversial? 

3 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Han Hyo Joo. 

• LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

I just accidently came across an area online where Go Jun Pyo was crowned as the biggest bad boy in Kdramas and the biggest as$hole. I couldn't even counter that as I tend to agree he definitely was a bad boy or you could say legitimate megalomaniac. But he truly had some great redeeming qualities such as generousity, loyality, compassion and he had no hypocrisy in his heart as he was pure inside.

150054391428425-phim-han--20-.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 5

7 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

This had me laughing because I pictured GJP screaming and running around with an ax lol.

BUT picture Jong Dae with an ax and suddenly he’s badass and cool lol.

Reveal hidden contents

Controversial? 

Han Hyo Joo. 

Wasn't she the one with LSG in Brilliant Legacy and W? I liked her in those. Is the controversy still that bad? 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

A no for me is an actress who screams a lot.  Right now, it's SJH.  don't ask me why I'm watching her drama.

Han Hyo Jo

who is SJH?? :joy:

7 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

Wasn't she the one with LSG in Brilliant Legacy and W? I liked her in those. Is the controversy still that bad? 

yup!

will always be!! It was a bad one!! 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

@Nikaa94lol- all these dang initials-you can't keep them straight!  Song ji Hyo.  

Even though GJP was a total bully in the beginning, you still gotta love him.  His cluelessness made him endearing.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4