Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

While you are all busy discussing actresses, I engaged on a scientific journey through LMH’s Instagram.  Unfortunately the nature of the investigation has left me forgetting what the original intent was, but I have come to a conclusion about his shoes, and I will blame all of you from the TKEM main thread for my wasted hour. 

The dude owns two pairs of shoe.  One is the abusive black pair that yes, I tried to measure using the iPhone measuring tool, and the other is a pair of white Nikes which he wore the Europe.

Due to me forgetting what I was looking for, I will consider this investigation inconclusive and closed.

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

Spoiler

No more IU, PBY

1) KTR or GHJ  :fullofhearts:

2) KJW or MCW

:rickroll:

I finally found the two best options :criesariver:

Minoz! agree with me? Do i send our two options to MYM??:joy:  1 OR 2??

edit:  at first i removed KJW and MCW but they are on the 2nd list. First options are KTR and GHJ :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

No more IU, MCW, KJW, and PBY

Give me Gong Hyo Jin or Kim Tae ri!! 

I finally found the two best options 

Minoz! agree with me? Do i send our two options to MYM??:joy:  KJW is also okay! :D 

GHJ is noona for LMH , I never think her for LMH ,she doesn't match with LMH :crazymad:

Edited by Sushimi
Do not quote emoji gifs, thanks
  • LOL 4

5 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

GHJ is noona for LMH , I never think her for LMH ,she doesn't match with LMH 

I edited my post

check out the edited one :D  i added KJW and MCW too :D 

GHJ has had chemistry with all her co-stars :D I think they match. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

No more IU, PBY

1) KTR or GHJ  

2) KJW or MCW

I finally found the two best options

Minoz! agree with me? Do i send our two options to MYM??:joy:  1 OR 2??

Send my name too, I did like 2 high school musicals 

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

11 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I edited my post

check out the edited one :D  i added KJW and MCW too :D 

GHJ has had chemistry with all her co-stars :D I think they match. 

GHY looks so older ,she matches better older actors for me 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Brace yourself for the highest budget drama of all time!

Forget female leads, let’s look for the next male lead like @madmad min suggested. :lol:

Kidding! If we’re avoiding fan wars, it’s better to pair up with FLs who are heavily shipped lol.

I think Hyun Bin is a great choice though. Different generations so they can pair together without any wars. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Now I've gotta know-who is HJJ?

A no for me is an actress who screams a lot.  Right now, it's SJH.  don't ask me why I'm watching her drama.

Another noona, but I remember some people wanted her with LMH a couple years ago-YEH, because she's a good kisser.  I didn't care for her last drama because the unbelievable number of flashbacks.  

Horror?  Can you imagine LMH running around with an ax?!:lol: 

@Thong Thin:  Let me think about how we could do a fashion poll.  it will be hard because it's more visual and there are a lot to choose from.  Any ideas are welcomed.  Maybe like a battle of wardrobe from each drama, then chose ?

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, CarolynH said:

Horror?  Can you imagine LMH running around with an ax?!:lol: 

This had me laughing because I pictured GJP screaming and running around with an ax lol.

BUT picture Jong Dae with an ax and suddenly he’s badass and cool lol.

2 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

YEH

Controversial? 

3 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Han Hyo Joo. 

• LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

I just accidently came across an area online where Go Jun Pyo was crowned as the biggest bad boy in Kdramas and the biggest as$hole. I couldn't even counter that as I tend to agree he definitely was a bad boy or you could say legitimate megalomaniac. But he truly had some great redeeming qualities such as generousity, loyality, compassion and he had no hypocrisy in his heart as he was pure inside.

150054391428425-phim-han--20-.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 5

7 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

This had me laughing because I pictured GJP screaming and running around with an ax lol.

BUT picture Jong Dae with an ax and suddenly he’s badass and cool lol.

Reveal hidden contents

Controversial? 

Han Hyo Joo. 

Wasn't she the one with LSG in Brilliant Legacy and W? I liked her in those. Is the controversy still that bad? 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

A no for me is an actress who screams a lot.  Right now, it's SJH.  don't ask me why I'm watching her drama.

Han Hyo Jo

who is SJH?? :joy:

7 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

Wasn't she the one with LSG in Brilliant Legacy and W? I liked her in those. Is the controversy still that bad? 

yup!

will always be!! It was a bad one!! 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

@Nikaa94lol- all these dang initials-you can't keep them straight!  Song ji Hyo.  

Even though GJP was a total bully in the beginning, you still gotta love him.  His cluelessness made him endearing.

Ohhhh

I know her... I think she is popular in SK and also very active LOL how is her drama? do you recommend to watch?

GJPPPPP!! My love!! :criesariver:  Jandi never deserved his great love!! :criesariver:  she also cheated on him with the other guy :criesariver:

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Lee Se Young   No!

PBY   Yes and No!! Depending on genre and story!!

KSH   No

NJH  No and no!! 

MGY  No

CSB  No

Nana who is she?  No

KN  No

This is my personal opinion! 

@mademoisellesia   You know I like you right??? 

please don't be sad i said no to all except PBY with "yes and no". I am just a bit strict 

Morning ladies!  Woke up to find back-to-back discussions on the next best FL for our LMH - I have to rely on you guys.  I will just go with the flow.  

2 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

I am not sure, I don't think you have publicly express affection for me before :D

>>> insert Kim Tan: Do you like me? gif <<<

I can't find that GIF on Google

You two @mademoisellesia and @Nikaa94 are so cute .. are you both an item?

27 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Brace yourself for the highest budget drama of all time!

Forget female leads, let’s look for the next male lead like @madmad min suggested. :lol:

Hide contents

Kidding! If we’re avoiding fan wars, it’s better to pair up with FLs who are heavily shipped lol.

I think Hyun Bin is a great choice though. Different generations so they can pair together without any wars. Lol. 

Thanks for the awesome IRISIII teaser!   I will go with @madmad min suggestion!  :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

You two @mademoisellesia and @Nikaa94 are so cute .. are you both an item?

@Min2206

:Megalol:

I'll let @Nikaa94 answer that Q.

As for the earlier discussion, I'm going with the fact that will be announced in the future, hahahahahahahahahaha.

Nothing we can do to stop him from working with whoever he chooses to.

:crymeme:

• LOL 5

5 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I know her... I think she is popular in SK and also very active LOL how is her drama? do you recommend to watch?

Me, personally no, I wouldn't recommend it.  Too much screaming.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

6 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@Min2206

I'll let @Nikaa94 answer that Q.

As for the earlier discussion, I'm going with the fact that will be announced in the future, hahahahahahahahahaha.

Nothing we can do to stop him from working with whoever he chose to.

Your profile pic looking so sparkly and good!! :fullofhearts:

please!!!!  please!!!  I concluded my list and have finalized 4 actresses. Please let it be one of them. If the actress is someone like SJH, HHJ, or some other actresses, I can't !!! :bawling:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

@Nikaa94lol- all these dang initials-you can't keep them straight!  Song ji Hyo.  

Even though GJP was a total bully in the beginning, you still gotta love him.  His cluelessness made him endearing.

Totally!! LMH made Domyouji endearing, I would say.  I would like a watch party @CarolynH. I guess it would be fun if we all chat in real time while watching. You guys have had it before I guess? 

• Like 6