Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CarolynH

Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 [Event: Faith Watch party]

18 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

I don't mind a mind bending suspense thriller, something like GHJ's Door Lock or KHN's Forgotten... as long as LMH doesn't die, LOL.

I haven’t seen Door Lock but Forgotten was really good (except for the end). It was thrilling, shocking and kept me on my toes the whole time. This kind of script, I approve! 

:approves:

18 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Kim So Hyun for acting battle

She can play his little sister. I cannot imagine her as his love interest. She’s too young. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Errr...no to horror too... :(

Also no to zombie, only because there are too many zombie films/dramas around to last a lifetime. I don't know why SK is so obsessed with zombies. I don't mind a mind bending suspense thriller, something like GHJ's Door Lock or KHN's Forgotten... as long as LMH doesn't die, LOL.

KTR maybe a good pick. I don't think she has a ship yet, at least not in Soompi. Even if she had with LBH or YYS elsewhere it's not as big.

What about Lee Se Young? She's a child actress and in recent years been upgraded (lack of a good description) to female lead roles.

Others:

38 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Park Bo Young - all time wish   

Kim So Hyun for acting battle

Nam Ji Hyun would also be cute

---- all above actresses have ships but they are well established good actresses who will fit with LMH visually & in acting ---

Moon Ga Young

Chae Soo Bin

Nana

Kwon Nara

Lee Se Young   No!

PBY   Yes and No!! Depending on genre and story!!

KSH   No

NJH  No and no!! :crymeme:

MGY  No

CSB  No

Nana who is she?  No

KN  No

This is my personal opinion! 

@mademoisellesia   You know I like you right??? :Ohboy3::ohboy2:

please don't be sad i said no to all except PBY with "yes and no". I am just a bit strict :doggie:

Edited by Sushimi
Do not quote emoji gifs, thanks
  • Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

19 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

The comment with most likes suggest LMH-HHJ 

HHJ is not on my list again! 

Not on my list. Unless it’s an action movie. 

Lol, notice how I throw most FLs I don’t want to the movie list? Well, it’s because they are established movie actors and lmh is less established in that area :D

Agree with you all on no rom-com for movies! Heck, I don’t even want a rom-com for dramas and I think romantic dramas are far better than romantic movies. For movies, let’s sign him up for antihero kind of characters :D 

• Like 6
  • Rickroll'D 2

@Heretorant

Bwahahahahahaha, just throwing it out there. They are acting with older actors now, the probability is there :P

:cries3:

There are so many no; what's the reason @Nikaa94? :D

Nana is... a very pretty actress who could actually act and do action.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYA-_gtfuHg

But the most important thing is acting, and if it is romance, be able to receive kiss and kiss back properly.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@Heretorant

Bwahahahahahaha, just throwing it out there. They are acting with older actors now, the probability is there :P

But the most important thing is acting, and if it is romance, be able to receive kiss and kiss back properly.

Lee Min Ho is a well-establish and big actor with a long time incredible acting experience and he deserves to be cast aside experienced actresses at least a bit close to his high level. We should always look for the BEST for Lee Min Ho. :doggie:

Lee Min Ho played with big actress like JJH and KHS. Now that I think about it maybe maybe SYJ is a much better option than other newbie actresses. 

What a hard decision!! :criesariver:  feeling stuck!! :crymeme:

Give me Gong Hyo Jin!! Queen of all actresses!!  Long acting career with amazing profile!! She has had dazzling chemistry with all her co-stars. All dramas hit and successful!! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

You know I like you right???

I am not sure, I don't think you have publicly express affection for me before :D

>>> insert Kim Tan: Do you like me? gif <<<

:criesariver:

I can't find that GIF on Google

:smashes:

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@Heretorant

:cries3:

100% agreed. 

The FL must be able to perform the hot and steamy kiss with ma boy who is labeled Kissing B***t:twerk2:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

1 minute ago, mademoisellesia said:

I am not sure, I don't think you have publicly express affection for me...

>>> insert Kim Tan: Do you like me? gif <<<

I can't find that GIF on Google

img%5D

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Lee Min Ho is a well-establish and big actor with a long time incredible acting experience and he deserves to be cast aside experienced actresses at least a bit close to his high level. We should always look for the BEST for Lee Min Ho.

Lee Min Ho played with big actress like JJH and KHS. Now that I think about it maybe maybe SYJ is a much better option than other newbie actresses. 

What a hard decision!!  feeling stuck!! 

Give me Gong Hyo Jin!! Queen of all actresses!! 

In yours @Nikaa94 and @Heretorant recommendation I’m up to ep 16 of camellia blooms. GHJ She’s good, FL approved she has my blessing ! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Rickroll'D 1

God Everyone writes every actress name for LMH, God, please firstly look at actress's level is same LMH level? She should have at least 1 hit drama right? Of course they never select ordinary a actress for LMH .Lee Sung Kyung nara nana etc. what is this really ?  Speechless....

SS2W.gif

• LOL 4

3 minutes ago, SophieH said:

In yours @Nikaa94 and @Heretorant recommendation I’m up to ep 16 of camellia blooms. GHJ She’s good, FL approved she has my blessing ! 

my one and only sophiehhhh :ohboy2:

thanks for your blessing!! :criesariver:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

@Nikaa94 Thanks! Hahaha!

Hmmm... I think opposite on the scale/experience level thing. It's not about deserving or not. It's about the overall big picture.

It is ideal to have the pairing (if there must be a pairing) to come off easing to the eyes, have good dynamics, chemistry and natural.

Not all high level actresses would be able to pull it off because not all of them were recognised because of their acting skills. And rather than pairing them up and having their stans saying things like "It's because of our girl your guy got noticed etc" then I rather the lady of the project be not so well known but still is on par in acting with him. As I said, most importantly is the acting and rapport.

• Like 10
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

God Everyone writes every actress name for LMH, God, please firstly look at actress's level is same LMH level? She should have at least 1 hit drama right? Of course they never select ordinary a actress for LMH .Lee Sung Kyung nara nana etc. what is this really ?  Speechless....

I said the same thing!! Did you read my post?

I also said we need actress at least close to LMH's high level. I said No to many actresses. 

In my post about the tweet, I just shared Lee Sung Kying name because it was mentioned in the comment section of that tweet. I wanted to share with Minoz. Not that I approve of her. 

I want the best FL for our boy!!:doggie:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I said the same thing!! Did you read my post?

I also said we need actress at least close LMH's high level. I said No to many actresses. 

In my post about the tweet, I just shared Lee Sung Kying name because it was mentioned in the comment section of that tweet. I wanted to share with Minoz. Not that I approve of her. 

I want the best FL for our boy!!

new generation youth drama fans loves LSK because of Bokjo but her acting is so awful and annoying in this drama I still can't understand why his acting is loved. And Nara Nana God save us. I get angry when I just see these names.

Edited by Sushimi
Do not quote emoji gifs, thanks
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:
Spoiler

new generation youth drama fans loves LSK because of Bokjo but her acting is so awful and annoying in this drama I still can't understand why his acting is loved. And Nara Nana God save us. I get angry when I just see these names.

same!!! 

Definitely No to those actresses!! Lee Min Ho acted alongside JJH who is a big actress. He deserves high level actresses with great profile.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

As I said, most importantly is the acting and rapport.

Ditto!

But I don’t know too many new actresses because I hardly watch dramas unless I know and like the main leads :lol:

I approve IU, KTR, MCW and GHJ because I have watched them and I like their acting hehehe. 

IU is great. But I’m now wondering if she’s good with romance lol.

MCW for melo! 

KTR for action. Looks like someone already anticipates this pairing. 

Spoiler

GHJ for rom-com.

:approves:

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@Nikaa94 Thanks! Hahaha!

Hmmm... I think opposite on the scale/experience level thing. It's not about deserving or not. It's about the overall big picture.

It is ideal to have the pairing (if there must be a pairing) to come off easing to the eyes, have good dynamics, chemistry and natural.

Not all high level actresses would be able to pull it off because not all of them were recognised because of their acting skills. And rather than pairing them up and having their stans saying things like "It's because of our girl your guy got noticed etc" then I rather the lady of the project be not so well known but still is on par of acting with him. As I said, most importantly is the acting and rapport.

Mademoisyyyyy (your new nickname) :Ohboy3:

You have a point from a different point of view and I respect your opinion. We all have different opinions :approves:

:fullofhearts:

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

@Nikaa94 to convince you.

Is it okay to quote videos? can you forgive me this once? :D 

But i know my posts have been edited before for quoting emojis. I have become more careful when quoting  :D :highonflowers:

OMG!! their faces next to each give me a feeling of a deep romance in a dark period drama, Or some mystery drama. Wow I am convinced. Her face looks full of emotions in this pic. Lee Min ho seems to want to save her LOL  I still haven't opened the video. I am making up story by seeing their faces next to each. whoever made this video did a great job :D 

:joy:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Rickroll'D 1

15 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

same!!! 

Definitely No to those actresses!! Lee Min Ho acted alongside JJH who is a big actress. He deserves high level actresses with great profile.

And actress's reputation is important for me  if she will be partner to LMH , sorry but HHJ hasn't good reputation in Korea because of his brother's military service scandal , I don't want any actress private life effect LMH's drama.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1