Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

12 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@Heretorant

Bwahahahahahaha, just throwing it out there. They are acting with older actors now, the probability is there :P

:cries3:

There are so many no; what's the reason @Nikaa94? :D

Nana is... a very pretty actress who could actually act and do action.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYA-_gtfuHg

But the most important thing is acting, and if it is romance, be able to receive kiss and kiss back properly.

100% agreed. 

The FL must be able to perform the hot and steamy kiss with ma boy who is labeled Kissing B***t:twerk2:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

1 minute ago, mademoisellesia said:

I am not sure, I don't think you have publicly express affection for me...

>>> insert Kim Tan: Do you like me? gif <<<

I can't find that GIF on Google

img%5D

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Lee Min Ho is a well-establish and big actor with a long time incredible acting experience and he deserves to be cast aside experienced actresses at least a bit close to his high level. We should always look for the BEST for Lee Min Ho.

Lee Min Ho played with big actress like JJH and KHS. Now that I think about it maybe maybe SYJ is a much better option than other newbie actresses. 

What a hard decision!!  feeling stuck!! 

Give me Gong Hyo Jin!! Queen of all actresses!! 

In yours @Nikaa94 and @Heretorant recommendation I’m up to ep 16 of camellia blooms. GHJ She’s good, FL approved she has my blessing ! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

God Everyone writes every actress name for LMH, God, please firstly look at actress's level is same LMH level? She should have at least 1 hit drama right? Of course they never select ordinary a actress for LMH .Lee Sung Kyung nara nana etc. what is this really ?  Speechless....

SS2W.gif

• LOL 4

@Nikaa94 Thanks! Hahaha!

Hmmm... I think opposite on the scale/experience level thing. It's not about deserving or not. It's about the overall big picture.

It is ideal to have the pairing (if there must be a pairing) to come off easing to the eyes, have good dynamics, chemistry and natural.

Not all high level actresses would be able to pull it off because not all of them were recognised because of their acting skills. And rather than pairing them up and having their stans saying things like "It's because of our girl your guy got noticed etc" then I rather the lady of the project be not so well known but still is on par in acting with him. As I said, most importantly is the acting and rapport.

• Like 10
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

God Everyone writes every actress name for LMH, God, please firstly look at actress's level is same LMH level? She should have at least 1 hit drama right? Of course they never select ordinary a actress for LMH .Lee Sung Kyung nara nana etc. what is this really ?  Speechless....

I said the same thing!! Did you read my post?

I also said we need actress at least close to LMH's high level. I said No to many actresses. 

In my post about the tweet, I just shared Lee Sung Kying name because it was mentioned in the comment section of that tweet. I wanted to share with Minoz. Not that I approve of her. 

I want the best FL for our boy!!:doggie:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

18 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I said the same thing!! Did you read my post?

I also said we need actress at least close LMH's high level. I said No to many actresses. 

In my post about the tweet, I just shared Lee Sung Kying name because it was mentioned in the comment section of that tweet. I wanted to share with Minoz. Not that I approve of her. 

I want the best FL for our boy!!

new generation youth drama fans loves LSK because of Bokjo but her acting is so awful and annoying in this drama I still can't understand why his acting is loved. And Nara Nana God save us. I get angry when I just see these names.

Edited by Sushimi
Do not quote emoji gifs, thanks
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:
Spoiler

new generation youth drama fans loves LSK because of Bokjo but her acting is so awful and annoying in this drama I still can't understand why his acting is loved. And Nara Nana God save us. I get angry when I just see these names.

same!!! 

Definitely No to those actresses!! Lee Min Ho acted alongside JJH who is a big actress. He deserves high level actresses with great profile.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

As I said, most importantly is the acting and rapport.

Ditto!

But I don’t know too many new actresses because I hardly watch dramas unless I know and like the main leads :lol:

I approve IU, KTR, MCW and GHJ because I have watched them and I like their acting hehehe. 

IU is great. But I’m now wondering if she’s good with romance lol.

MCW for melo! 

KTR for action. Looks like someone already anticipates this pairing. 

Spoiler

GHJ for rom-com.

:approves:

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@Nikaa94 Thanks! Hahaha!

Hmmm... I think opposite on the scale/experience level thing. It's not about deserving or not. It's about the overall big picture.

It is ideal to have the pairing (if there must be a pairing) to come off easing to the eyes, have good dynamics, chemistry and natural.

Not all high level actresses would be able to pull it off because not all of them were recognised because of their acting skills. And rather than pairing them up and having their stans saying things like "It's because of our girl your guy got noticed etc" then I rather the lady of the project be not so well known but still is on par of acting with him. As I said, most importantly is the acting and rapport.

Mademoisyyyyy (your new nickname) :Ohboy3:

You have a point from a different point of view and I respect your opinion. We all have different opinions :approves:

:fullofhearts:

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

@Nikaa94 to convince you.

Is it okay to quote videos? can you forgive me this once? :D 

But i know my posts have been edited before for quoting emojis. I have become more careful when quoting  :D :highonflowers:

OMG!! their faces next to each give me a feeling of a deep romance in a dark period drama, Or some mystery drama. Wow I am convinced. Her face looks full of emotions in this pic. Lee Min ho seems to want to save her LOL  I still haven't opened the video. I am making up story by seeing their faces next to each. whoever made this video did a great job :D 

:joy:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

same!!! 

Definitely No to those actresses!! Lee Min Ho acted alongside JJH who is a big actress. He deserves high level actresses with great profile.

And actress's reputation is important for me  if she will be partner to LMH , sorry but HHJ hasn't good reputation in Korea because of his brother's military service scandal , I don't want any actress private life effect LMH's drama.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Ditto!

But I don’t know too many new actresses because I hardly watch dramas unless I know and like the main leads :lol:
I approve IU, KTR, MCW and GHJ because I have watched them and I like their acting hehehe. 
IU is great. But I’m now wondering if she’s good with romance lol.

MCW for melo! 
KTR for action. Looks like someone already anticipates this pairing.

I would give a vote to IU. Her performance in My Ahjussi was outstanding and she continues to be good in HDL.

Yes, I have been watching a lot of dramas and saw these actresses performances, that's why I am throwing in a different mix rather than the usual ones. A bit of a freshness wouldn't hurt. *shrugs*

2 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

You have a point a different point of view and I respect your opinion. We all have different opinions

I so did not expect it'd bring in such huge reactions! But thank you for agreeing to disagreeing.

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

And actress's reputation is important for me  if she will be partner to LMH , sorry but HHJ hasn't good reputation in Korea because of his brother's military service scandal , I don't want any actress private life effect LMH's drama.

OMGGGGGG

Same!!!  

Spoiler
Spoiler

I don't want actresses with scandal and bad reputation!! no no!! That would definitely hurt the drama because in South Korean image plays an importat role. Image is everything in SK!!

• Like 5

4 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I still think that role reversal for PBY and LMH would be a lot of fun.  PBY, the serious smart, detective and LMH, the bumbling, clumsy jr detective who is forced upon PBY.  I think it has the makings of a fun drama.  

@AleumdaunHave you watched GB yet?  I think your (or our)timing is off; that's why no one is posting when you are.  Recently, the thread has been busy.  Maybe because more of us are home due to covid.  I usually comment on the weekends (although I read the posts on my phone), but now, no physically going to work or the gym, I'm home and posting more.  

I like SYJ a lot, but having just finished CLOY, I think it's better LMH stay away from any drama with her for a couple of years.  A movie, might be different.  @Nikaa94  did any of her fans comment, in particular about LMH?

someone mentioned a fashion poll last night.  I was thinking of a favorite uniform poll, but that would leave out PT and CH.  I think GJP wore the school uniform once, otherwise, no BOF either.  

@CarolynH No, sadlly I haven't gotten to watch GB yet. Probably this week. Even though it is terrible, it is cos of the COVID situation I unlurked and got to meet all you lovely souls. I am on CDT zone in Canada. My mornings are usually slow but gets pretty busy in the evenings. That's the reason I guess I miss all the fun stuff here while its happening.

I say yes to uniform poll, my vote would be for

555bfcedc7bd486bb761c215bb36e68c.gifCredit to owner for the GIF.

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

OMG!! their faces next to each give me a feeling of a deep romance in a dark period drama,

YES! I want lmh in a deep romance dark period drama :lol:

But not with KTR because she would need to shed her image from Mr. Sunshine otherwise we will suffer from comparison :lol:

Watch it! It actually seems like a real drama with the two and the chemistry is great :sweat_smile:. I don’t know how but it is lol. 

• Like 7