Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

54 minutes ago, SophieH said:

@CarolynH I've got one more kiss to add if it hasn’t been mentioned yet  : the erase my memory kiss ?.... click spoiler for clearer visual :love:

Reveal hidden contents

VnijFZW.mp4

Wow that's so intense and sweet:sparklyeyes:

55 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Talking about fashion, have a suggestion here. 

How about a poll on LMH fashion after the OST and Best kiss scene poll. 

Just a suggestion only :D

Yesss. I second that although I'll have a hard time choosing :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Thanks to you too!   Am re-playing that clip again ... please excuse me , yea
I just realised it has SOUND
LOL

I will be back

haha how many times did you replay its already got over 112 views.... you notti girl !  :happyshakes:

@Nikaa94 also posted the famous tongue kiss a few pages back....sorry it might be a spoiler for you. 

Spoiler

img%5D

9 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

@Min2206 That's him washing a big bowl of rice. Plus we've personally seen him "fake" chopping food.

That's not cooking. Surely everyone can wash rice.

@mademoisellesiayou're right, don’t think he can cook ..saw someone posted this 2014 interview. 

Q1: first thing you do when you wake up (brush teeth)

Q2: what do you feel like eating most now? (milk tea)

Q3: how many hrs do you sleep a day? (7)

Q4: must your ideal type be 170cm? (doesn't matter~

Q5: the thing you can't live without? (computer)

Q6: do you cook at home? (nope) totally never? (totally) 

lmh: is the q&a over? i wanna continue~~ (he's so baby in this one!!!! ㅠㅠㅠ

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

@SophieH I'm sure he can at least cook a sunny side up, egg omelette and instant ramyeon :D

I would imagine/assume he lives with his mum so he doesn't need to cook. You know how Korean mothers take good care of their sons, that's what I imagine his family be like. Even if he doesn't live with her, there'll be lots of side dishes in the fridge :P

Spoiler

...and all he needs to do is wash the rice and put in the rice cooker

:cries3:

• LOL 11

21 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

@willenette what is the slider bar I am seeing today? Thanks for the insights on the mechanics of Kdramas. 

@Aleumdaun, actually, I was surprised when I saw it last night. They removed the "stars" & instead changed it to this "slider/track bar" - This instead our "Rank/Fan Level" - :blush: Although, I'm confused why there are some profiles here that has no "slide/track bar", though. :anguished:

• Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, SophieH said:

haha how many times did you replay its already got over 112 views.... you notti girl !  

@Nikaa94 also posted the famous tongue kiss a few pages back....sorry it might be a spoiler for you. 

Hide contents

img%5D

@mademoisellesiayou're right he really can't cook ..he mentioned it the 2014 interview. 

Q1: first thing you do when you wake up (brush teeth)

Q2: what do you feel like eating most now? (milk tea)

Q3: how many hrs do you sleep a day? (7)

Q4: must your ideal type be 170cm? (doesn't matter~

Q5: the thing you can't live without? (computer)

Q6: do you cook at home? (nope) totally never? (totally) (he can't cook)

lmh: is the q&a over? i wanna continue~~ (he's so baby in this one!!!! ㅠㅠㅠ

@SophieH I only watched like 2nd or 3rd time  ... out of the 112 views?  Believe me please!!  I went to McDonalds for dinner with my parents .. I can't be playing the vid, drooling in front of them???

@mademoisellesia  Can I ask where in the world you get this name?  lollllll  just kidding
Thanks for the Q&A  - suddenly I felt I know him better .. lol

Q1   first thing you do when you wake up??  I thought we check our handerr-phone... him? no?

1 hour ago, Edgar Pordwed said:

Happy Belated Birthday @madmad min :D Hope you had a good day! 

LMH spoke decent English in Legend of the Blue Sea. Hes really getting better. But would he have practiced during military service? 

Okay, Legend will be my next drama after Kim Tan ...  thank you

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, Edgar Pordwed said:

Happy Belated Birthday @madmad min :D Hope you had a good day! 

LMH spoke decent English in Legend of the Blue Sea. Hes really getting better. But would he have practiced during military service? 

I have not watched any of his pre-BOF dramas yet.. so wouldn't mind joining in on a watch party of those. 

@Edgar Pordwed, most Korean actors were having/practicing their English during their MS since they have all the time in the world to do this. In LMH's case, I hope he did it! :blush:

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Thanks for the speedy response!   Wont the husband feel  ummm ... envious, perhaps a lil bit ... with that kind of expressive demonstration?   sorry Min Ho-ssi - know you are good,  totally convinced and to fans ....... but just wow!

@Min2206, of course, different people feel differently, and there probably are some who get jealous. There are some that's simply not a big deal for them & don't feel anything.  There are a lot of factors that tend to make this stuff no-big-deal. First of all, everyone in the business understands, going in, that it's part of the business. It's not a surprise or anything. Most of them have played sex scenes together. No one cares. Instead, they joke about it. :blush:

3 hours ago, Min2206 said:

@mademoisellesia  I did the "doublie click"  to enlarge -- the reply in return was

403 - FORBIDDEN
May I ask, what is in there, that I am not permitted to see? 

*** I thought all along when you "double click" the image here, you resize it to smaller one. When you do it, you can receive something like your choice of size........... IDK, if this still applies now, though. :grin:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@Aleumdaun @willenette The side bar is the new ranking system for the number of post counts. What I notice since last night's change is that the higher the rank, the harder it seems to rank up.

Don't know how it truly works yet. The Admin will announce later, I guess.

mademoisellesia, ohh.....thanks for the clarification. That's what I noticed as well last night. I hope they will do it soon.:anguished:

• Thanks 1

Amadeus Cho, y’all.  That’s my ultimate dream role for LMH.  

New Avengers - Tom Holland, Brie Larson, Chadwick Boseman, Lee Min Ho, Elizabeth Olsen, Simu Liu, Benedict Cumberbatch...he fits in SO WELL. 

Plus, that Disney money.  Those rich dummies probably will just chip a language filter in him for English. 

But I don’t think I want a romance movie next.  I don’t like romance movies - if you think about the progression of love over 16+ hours like TKEM, answer how much LMH/KGE were able to bring over that time, it certainly beats a 2 hour movie for me.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, SophieH said:

@CarolynH I've got one more kiss to add if it hasn’t been mentioned yet  : the erase my memory kiss ?.... click spoiler for a clearer visual :love:

Hide contents

VnijFZW.mp4

I agree, i love that kiss too.

How about TKEM Security Room kiss?  I thought that was hot as well.

And why not include the Gangnam 1970 kiss and Bounty Hunters kiss ?  

And should we allow 2 votes ? :blush:

Just a suggestion. 

:bashful:

• Like 10
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, rubyminho said:

Do we have any video of this interview with Eng sub?

Fans in comment section are asking the agency to add English sub :joy:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone here have account in Nate?

Nate has created a poll

Please VOTE for LMH!!

https://m.comm.news.nate.com/poll/view?section=ent&poll_sq=28305&mid=e0008

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

Did LMH send Food truck to SXJ's drama set Something in the rain in the past??

don't ask how i suddenly came up with this question 

Yes he did. 

Lmh said before he remains closest to syj out of all his leading ladies. I believe he said he still texts her. 

They are friends. :D

1 hour ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@Nikaa94 he certainly did...i think there are 3 actors i really want him to act with are park bo young , son ye jin and song hye kyo.

Park Bo Young is a popular choice here. For some reason, I want to see them in a pure romantic comedy. She’s so tiny next to him, they’ll be cute. About time for a reunion, I say! 

Son Ye Jin, I want an action thriller movie! They can be partners in crime. :D 

Song Hye Kyo, I love her! But she is heavily shipped with 2 different big actors. I think it will be hard to act together without fan wars and comparing chemistry. But I think lmh would love to work with her. He’s always wanted to. 

I’ve said this many times before but I also want MCW, IU or KTR :D. Will the stars align and give us what we want? Or maybe we don’t need a female lead in his next project like @Nikaa94 said. If he plays a runaway criminal or framed character trying to prove his innocence like Two Weeks or Defendant, we can do without a female lead. My wish is to see him play an antihero hehehe :D 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3