Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

36 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I'll post my story of becoming LMH's fan once again.

My watching Heirs was because of recommendation from my friend, she told me to watch City Hunter after I told her I completed watching Heirs. And I was surprised that LYS and KT were portrayed by the same actor. After watching LMH's spoon action scenes in Ep. 3 of City Hunter, I started to search everything of this actor on internet, and I became his fan after watching his interviews on Youtube.  :D

And same as you, I have watched lots of TVB dramas. The early K-dramas were a little boring that there were not so many different kind of stories.  :)  

My journey of becoming LMH fan is somewhat worst than bi-polar.

As I mentioned already I enjoyed TVB drama post 1997.

I used to hate Kdrama, Yes you heard it right hate with a passion. 2 reasons being are

1) most people around me keep telling me to watch kdrama because of hot oppa in it. They didn't care about the storyline just for eye candy. Which didn't sit well with me and I used to roll my eyes quite often.

2) after some convincing from friends and relatives and my own curiosity I decided to give it a go. However my first 5 Kdrama ended no longer than ep4. It consists lots of overact actors and over the top screaming and crying. Far from my liking that I am used to TVB drama natural acting.

Fast forward few years later I heard from many people Full house and BOF are really good and fun to watch so I gave it a go and enjoyed. From memory I was very impressed with LHM acting and surprised with his good look. And left with a better impression on  Kdrama but didn't dig deep into Kdrama world or actors.

My conception linking back to HKdrama, normally not so good looking actors are more talented than good looking actors. I have seen handsome actors playing the lead but can't act well and be more selective to follow veteran actors instead. 

As HKdrama quality declines over the years I got bored and was browsing on the net for my new crack. Found Heirs and enjoyed very much. The leading actor won me over with his subtle act and his undeniable charm, charisma and to top it off his out of this world good look.  The next recommended list on the web was City Hunter.  My oh my after City Hunter I was hooked and  search for the name of the actor and his related projects. To my surprise he is the same actor that I like in previous drama but he managed to look so different and has no trace of his characters crossing over. One thing for sure I didn't know he is the same actor playing all this characters if I didn't search his profile. He overturned my conception that handsome actor can be talented as well. The rest is history because he has me as his forever fan.

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

Fans suggest that Lee Min Ho date co-star Kim Go Eun

Actor has been single since he broke up with Suzy Bae in 2017

actorleeminho.png

South Korean film stars Lee Min Ho and Suzy Bae used to date but split up after three years.

It is reported that the 33-year-old actor, who is famous for his role in The Heirs, was the one who made the move. His fans are now said to be begging him to date Kim Go Eun, 29 and his co-star in The King: Eternal Monarch. The latter series, which had 16 episodes, was aired from April to June this year.

The fans have been leaving comments on his Instagram account encouraging them to date after enjoying their on-screen chemistry. It is known that Lee has been single for a while now.

Bae, who is now 25, was the last person he dated. A Soompi article states that Lee took the initiative to ask Bae out in 2015. It is said that Lee liked the “bright and cute” type and that Bae was the perfect fit. Lee was attracted to Bae and decided to make a move on her. At that time, Bae was attending the VIP screening of Lee’s movie Gangnam 1970.

A source told the press that Lee’s personality made it difficult for him to make the first move as he was concerned that it would affect Bae more negatively. However, he went ahead and made the first move.

Although they had busy schedules and commercial shoots, the couple made time to see each other and go on dates. They were spotted a number of times, with Korea’s Dispatch social platform publishing photos of them to add to rumours of the romance.

The agencies representing the film stars then confirmed that they were seeing each other. Lee’s agency at that time, Starhaus Entertainment, released a statement confirming their relationship. The March 2015 statement confirmed that they were dating for two months by then.

Bae’s agency, JYP Entertainment, also confirmed the news at that time.

Lee and Bae dated for three years. Unfortunately, the relationship ended in 2017.

“It’s true that they have broken up. They have decided to remain good friends in the industry,” JYP Entertainment said at the time. “It is true that they both broke up recently. The reasons and exact time period is a personal matter so we cannot confirm that. Please understand,” MYM Entertainment added.

Lee has been busy with work this year. After completing The King: Eternal Monarch this year, he teased in an Instagram post that he was looking at scripts. Last month, he celebrated his 33rd birthday with fans and loved ones wishing him and giving him presents. The actor also visited co-star Woo Do Hwan before the latter enlisted for military service. /TISG

source : http://theindependent.sg/lee-min-ho-and-suzy-bae-used-to-date/

• Thanks 1

95854824_1903234199983289_65417898095248

The pizza industry is launching "star marketing"
Appointing big models such as Lee Min-ho 
Strategies for Strengthening and Differentiating Brand Image

Pizza franchises are launching star marketing with big models. This is because the growth of the franchise pizza market has stagnated and competition has intensified, strengthening the brand image and increasing the need for differentiation.

Domino's Pizza, the No. 1 franchise in the pizza industry, has hired actor Lee Min-ho as its advertising model. Its strategy is to target women in their 20s and 30s who are major consumers. The high-end and serious image of the model matches the image of Domino's pizza.

Regarding the fact that major companies are using big models one after another, the industry is analyzing that they are focusing on marketing using the image and recognition of models, as product differentiation becomes difficult amid slowing growth in the market.

https://www.fnnews.com/news/202007151748344261

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Choose New F4 (LMH-JIW-KB-WDH) :approves:(JY is WDH :D ) 

OMG There was this option too? I was stuck between (LG-JY) and (HJJ-Det. Mimi)and chose CY-King Gongmin. Now you tell me there's new F4 ? Aissshhh I can't go back and change my options :wub:

I feel cheated. Whose bright idea was it to make it only 1 choice? :whytho:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, JC's Lingxi said:

somebody please turn me into that Pizza in LMH's hand :D :P 

44 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@mademoisellesia naa his clothes will be a bit difficult.. i will be sticky with him.... i would rather be someone who will admire him from a bit distance... :P 

@JC's Lingxi  then LMH will be eating the pizza (you) -  what about being his pillow? or that big Minomi doll? :blush:

1 hour ago, Layali said:

OMG There was this option too? I was stuck between (LG-JY) and (HJJ-Det. Mimi)and chose CY-King Gongmin. Now you tell me there's new F4 ? Aissshhh I can't go back and change my options :wub:

I feel cheated. Whose bright idea was it to make it only 1 choice? :whytho:

Oh I am so glad that I was not alone - I didn't see the F4 choice too :blink:.  ... @Layali 

• LOL 6

5 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I'll post my story of becoming LMH's fan once again.

My watching Heirs was because of recommendation from my friend, she told me to watch City Hunter after I told her I completed watching Heirs. And I was surprised that LYS and KT were portrayed by the same actor. After watching LMH's spoon action scenes in Ep. 3 of City Hunter, I started to search everything of this actor on internet, and I became his fan after watching his interviews on Youtube.  :D

And same as you, I have watched lots of TVB dramas. The early K-dramas were a little boring that there were not so many different kind of stories.  :)  

You know I told again, City Hunter is my first K-drama and second BOF but I couldn't recognize LMH in BOF :lol: I was shocked when I understood that GJP and Lee Young Sung same actor :lol:

mN6Iza.gifIggoFQ.gif

Spoiler

OELynX.gifsWdrrM.gif

tPniom.gif9x9VkT.gif

20w3y5.gif

VDbhUG.gif

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

After watching LMH's spoon action scenes in Ep. 3 of City Hunter, I started to search everything of this actor on internet, and I became his fan after watching his interviews on Youtube.

I looooved all the different tools he used in his fights in CH, and the spoon was my favorite along with the water bottle! Such great action scenes, to me the best action scenes in all of his series, along with the action in Faith.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

12 hours ago, happivirus said:

@CarolynH I might be in the minority but I love all his Hiers outfits.  Somehow he managed to pull it off, even with his bright yellowish green pant. He looks fun, young and charming. 

I liked all of KIm Tan's outfits. The sweaters, the T-shirts, his shirts, pants, jackets( @CarolynH even the silver/gold one too :)) and shoes too. @Nikaa94 The suit he wears in the almond orchard scene in California is my favorite. 

tumblr_mxaxsmHmGy1qchnjco1_540.jpg

Cr. to the owner for the pic.

The only outfit that I didn't like was the suit in the last episode, that said no one else apart from LMH could have pulled that one off. 

Spoiler

heirs_ep20_04.jpg

Cr. to the owner for the pic above

Spoiler

Only thing I wished he didn't wear was the pink lipstick. :flushed:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

This sweater though.  Anyone else would look like a highlighter.  So why does it work - LMH teach me pls.

Actually I have a blazer in this color...does not look good.  But he makes it work.

LMH this sweater became hot topic in Weibo after this ep

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Welcome to the LMh thread @OneDramaholic and @Jenny Hsu:heart4:Please feel free to chat about LMH and participate in our polls!

Are you all having fun with the bromance poll?  Be sure to vote before it closes!  When I first contacted Lmangla about the poll, hardly anyone mentioned any bromances, that's why I made up the new F4-sort of a joke, but I see 6 people voted for it!  Next poll, OSTs, you will be able to choose up to 3.

I'm rewatching LOTBS for the next quiz.  I'm enjoying it a lot.  I had forgotten how charming HJJ is.

• Like 11
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, JC's Lingxi said:

We all are impatient Minoz...

@all k-netz , if in case there is any new CF or anything di share it with us guys.

K-netizen, K-Minoz, and

one and only China Media :doggie:

edit: if I knew Chinese, i would make an account in Weibo and lurk there too! :joy: but i don't know how Weibo looks like LOL is like instagram? :D 

• Like 3