Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

On 7/13/2020 at 6:46 PM, Narine Joa said:

By the way I am currently rewatching faith and I am on episode 3 and after hearing alot about faith I decided to watch it again. Anyone else is rewatching now faith?

Yep, for the umteenth time! I just finished Ep 11. Faith is my favorite LMH performance snd character. LG is close, though.

19 hours ago, scrawford said:

Is the faith thread still active?

who can I spazz Daejang with? 

@msdot

@Layali

@Heretorant

@mychoiyoung

Absolutely! I’m happy to talk on that thread. I’m rewatching it right now!

• Like 5
  • Love 2

I wonder how many times will soompi change ?

gDJLUH.gifqTux9h.gif

Spoiler

Tifm1a.gify5YR1r.gif
01bHKw.gifp9ZdhN.gif

46 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Can we appreciate how he always manages to look like a match with his FLs though.  He and PSH looked so cute together, he looked good with JJH even though she’s older than him, he looked amazing with KGE even though the pairing confused a lot of people when it was announced...I think it’s the way he looks at the FLs.  You could put the most mismatched rando opposite him and he could look like they’ve hung the moon for him, or whatever that cliche is. 

Bonus shout out to JEC, WDH, LOTBS boys, Maximus, the fried chicken, his LOTBS mother...

So his nickname "Chemi Shin" 

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/6629/20121120/lee-min-hos-thoughts-special-chemi-shin.htm

• Like 6
  • Love 1

My letter to Lee Min Ho:

Thanks Lee Min Ho, you have done it again. Thanks for starring in Kim Eun Sook drama and we look forward to seeing you again in the next two years or so and we will be back spazzing and fall in love again with you and FL :) we your fans who have loved you since your charming take on Dao Ming Zi/Gu Jun Pyo “Hana Yori Dango” to the Heirs Kim Tan and City Hunter, Faith, Legend of the Blue Sea and now as   Lee Gon still hasn’t changed!  :) Thank you for doing again so for The King Eternal Monarch.

we hope you can settle down soon and have the best in life! (like us already who now have kids and life partners, we are the same age now in our 30s, Lee Min Ho we are not getting any younger =) As your drama is now over and all the promo materials has already been released for TKEM, and we move on now, we look forward to watching your new drama/movie again maybe in two years and again we will anticipate it just like the others...

god bless! And see you again soon in your next project :) take your time and enjoy! No rush....

from one of your fans...with love :heart4:

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

23 hours ago, Ilmo yens said:

I agree it didn't age a day and it's also the same with movies some movies never age while others age immediately

sounds like a good idea to me when we can add ''get-up'' I have been searching for eng-subbed one but couldn't find it anywhere? Do you know where I can find it 

Yes, let me know when someone finds it. Used to be on YouTube in 6 or 7 parts, that is where I saw it. No subs though. Watched it twice. I think I searched Dramacool but don't think it is there.

22 hours ago, Min2206 said:

@happivirus  You described our Daejang well.    Thanks to many chingus - @CallieP @scrawford @syntyche @mademoisellesia  who introduced Faith to me.   @Thong Thin I still can't let Daejang go even though I have started Heirs.  

Glad you enjoyed it.  Faith has the most pages on Soompi ever. It has a record. It is iconic in its own way.

22 hours ago, scrawford said:

I’m gonna quote you here and tag @Heretorant. You see chingu, I’ve become Daejang fan club recruiter hehehe...I have convert 2 people into faith :)

Keep up the good work.

19 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

great!!!

100% Netflix production is great. Count me in! I don't mind it being aired on tvN but i think when dramas are only aired on Netlfix, it does have its own advantage. 

I checked profile of Chung sung:relieved:  il http://asianwiki.com/Chun_Sung-Il_(director)

He also has movie script writing in his resume. :relieved:

If LMG gets fully Netflix produced drama, then it will be awesome and we can get more than 1 season. Because the writer and PD have this in mind to finish off story to produce season 2.  With LMH's massive and huge global popularity, I am sure he gets many Netflix offers. :glasses:

Lets forget about those local TV writers, we should get writer like the one you mentioned :glasses:  I want LMH in a big and great Netflix project!! 

Don't get me excited... :bawling: 

I think 100% Netflix project should be great for him with international crowd and not having to worry about ratings or SK.  I hope he goes that way or TKEM 2

19 hours ago, scrawford said:

I can’t help but acknowledge the miss opportunity KES has with Lee Gon as a character. When I read about his character description, I was thinking about Leonardo dicaprio’s role in “the aviator” he played millionaire who suffered OCD, germaphobe, and he washes his hands multiple times a day, I wish writer Kim would flesh out lee gon’s character more and have TKEM for 24 episode like faith :(

Agree, TKEM should have been at least 20 episodes and flesh out more of LG and less of detectives and SK. Perhaps, LG and JY.  His phobias and nightmares would be good, waking up sweating and shivering or terrified.

• Like 5
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

Can we appreciate how he always manages to look like a match with his FLs though.  He and PSH looked so cute together, he looked good with JJH even though she’s older than him, he looked amazing with KGE even though the pairing confused a lot of people when it was announced...I think it’s the way he looks at the FLs.  You could put the most mismatched rando opposite him and he could look like they’ve hung the moon for him, or whatever that cliche is. 

Bonus shout out to JEC, WDH, LOTBS boys, Maximus, the fried chicken, his LOTBS mother...

Yes!  I think it's the way he looks at the FL.  One really believes that he is in love. 

Spoiler

The only blip may be with JJH.  I wouldn't say this if I hadn't watched the press con.  She looked so disinterested and LMH either intimidated or nervous, or both, that that started the no-chemistry comments IMO.  

Even with KSH, quite a bit older than LMH.  And especially with Maximus!  LMH really peered into Maximus' eye.  Don't forget to vote the bromance poll!  @AgentQuake--you are RICH.  You need to buy some LMH badges!

@Heretorant The tracing scene in Faith is my favorite of the drama.  We'll need a favorite scene poll; the tracing scene may take the cake!  We're going to drive Lmangla crazy with all the polls.

I think an ugly sweater Heirs poll might be fun too.  Don't hate me @Nikaa94!:Ohboy3:Actually, the only sweater (I don't think it's even a sweater) I really didn't like was that silver one he wore when he tried to blend in with the wall.  

• Like 7
  • Love 4

14 hours ago, Miss Pizza said:

Chingu, im just lurking on twitter n i found this tweet by fellow Minoz, 

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

Please dont think tht Im trying to bring negativity here. Thats not my intention:tears:

Just thought want to share it with you guys.

I think the tweet aim to those Minoz acc tht keep enganging war with shippers. My heart really breaks actually when I read the thread.

If I'm right then the person who tweeted it is a shipper rather than a minoz.I've seen some of her tweets and they're tweet stating LMH is in love with kge, why everything the shippers are doing is justified, how minoz  are the evil step mom of the game. I really can't consider her Minoz. Also what she said isn't true. I guess her tweet was after the poll of a kdrama stan account, there were people bashing LMH, I've seen nonshipper minoz defending LMH but not a single shipper was there .

Recently there are many shippers who claim to be minoz but their actions are contradictory to their words. 

It's actually my first time position here but I was following this thread for quite a while ◐.̃◐

• Like 2
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

I think an ugly sweater Heirs poll might be fun too.  Don't hate me @Nikaa94!Actually, the only sweater (I don't think it's even a sweater) I really didn't like was that silver one he wore when he tried to blend in with the wall.  

@CarolynH  No worries!! :approves:  Yes, it will be fun to have a poll for ugly sweaters!  :D 

My favorite one is green one Hoe jun Jae wears when he is drunk. He looks like a baby!!

I think plain sweaters are the best! :D No floral patterns 

img%5D

Edited by Sushimi
Do not quote emoji gifs, thanks
  • Like 10

Hi guys.... I know that many of us have said how Movie may not be the best options for LMH’s next project, however ... there are quite a bit of movies coming up in SK. We have Gong Yoo movie “ wonderland” and jo in sung also have a comeback movie. And the train to busan 2 : peninsula, also SJK and KTR movie, LBH also have a movie coming up. And some of them

might premier in 2021, but some are already done filming for 2021 premier. 

I’m saying this because, it might not be that bad if LMH choose movie as his next project. Cause if he does choose a movie, the airing may not be until spring/summer 2021, more time to get covid-19 under control and hopefully life is starting to get more normal :)

• Like 5
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 1

7 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Hi guys.... I know that many of us have said how Movie may not be the best options for LMH’s next project, however ... there are quite a bit of movies coming up in SK. We have Gong Yoo movie “ wonderland” and jo in sung also have a comeback movie. And the train to busan 2 : peninsula, also SJK and KTR movie, LBH also have a movie coming up. And some of them

might premier in 2021, but some are already done filming for 2021 premier. 

I’m saying this because, it might not be that bad if LMH choose movie as his next project. Cause if he does choose a movie, the airing may not be until spring/summer 2021, more time to get covid-19 under control and hopefully life is starting to get more normal :)

Sounds great!! Agree!! :approves:

There are so many actors who will be cast in movies and movie industry will not stop. By the time LMH's movie is released, situation will probably have got better. 

He can spend 1-2 months for a movie and then start filming for his new drama. After his new drama is finished, he can starting doing promotions for his movie. :D :rickroll:

IMAGINE News of come back Movie+drama come out together!! :piggydance:

• Like 9
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

Yes!  I think it's the way he looks at the FL.  One really believes that he is in love. 

Reveal hidden contents

The only blip may be with JJH.  I wouldn't say this if I hadn't watched the press con.  She looked so disinterested and LMH either intimidated or nervous, or both, that that started the no-chemistry comments IMO.  

Even with KSH, quite a bit older than LMH.  And especially with Maximus!  LMH really peered into Maximus' eye.  Don't forget to vote the bromance poll!  @AgentQuake--you are RICH.  You need to buy some LMH badges!

@Heretorant The tracing scene in Faith is my favorite of the drama.  We'll need a favorite scene poll; the tracing scene may take the cake!  We're going to drive Lmangla crazy with all the polls.

I think an ugly sweater Heirs poll might be fun too.  Don't hate me @Nikaa94!Actually, the only sweater (I don't think it's even a sweater) I really didn't like was that silver one he wore when he tried to blend in with the wall.  

@CarolynH I might be in the minority but I love all his Hiers outfits.  Somehow he managed to pull it off, even with his bright yellowish green pant. He looks fun, young and charming. 

Edited by Sushimi
  • Like 6
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, happivirus said:

@CarolynH I might be in the minority but I love all his Hiers outfits.  Somehow he managed to pull it off, even with his bright yellowish green pant. He looks fun, young and charming. 

No! you are NOT the only one!!:Ohboy3::smooches2:

I like everything about Heirs!! :D 

Kim Tan is definitely a romantic and charming character. LMH looks beyond handsome in Heirs. 

@happivirus  Cheers to The Heirs and Kim Tan!! 

I LOVE his blue outfit below!!  He is shining!! :love:

img%5D img%5Dimg%5D

Edited by Sushimi
  • Like 6
  • Love 3

@Lmangla @CarolynH Thank you for the poll.

But @Lmangla, ooopfff, can only choose 1. That is tough. 

@bairama @Thong Thin @JC's Lingxi Hi, come vote your fav bromance. The rest should already been informed/tagged by CarolynH.

@Sushimi You're working hard here. Team Add is in danger of losing over at other thread :lol: :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

No! you are NOT the only one!!

I like everything about Heirs!! :D 

Kim Tan is definitely a romantic and charming character. LMH looks beyond handsome in Heirs. 

Yes, I was surprised when I knew many people thought what he wore in Heirs were ugly, I have never thought that when I watched Heirs.

Heirs is my first LMH's drama, I never knew him before. And after watched Heirs, I only thought he was cute, not handsome in my mind. How successfully he portrayed a high school student that I only saw his cuteness. :D

After I became his fan and re-watched Heirs. OMG !! I must be blind at that time, Kim Tan in USA is obviously sooooooo handsome.  :Megalol:

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

10 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@Lmangla @CarolynH Thank you for the poll.

But @Lmangla, ooopfff, can only choose 1. That is tough. 

kekeke.... life is full of difficult choices! hahahha...

and chingus, have you checked out the members shop -- there are lots of new and fun badges that have been added. there's even a happy birthday , fighting, cheer up, you are gold badge. there's also food related badges. so if you see a chingu having a bad day and need a bit of pick me up - send them some points and let them know it to pick up one of these badges. even if it is virtual, won't it make your day? :waves:

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Yes, I was surprised when I knew many people thought what he wore in Heirs were ugly, I have never thought that when I watched Heirs.

Heirs is my first LMH's drama, I never know him before. And after watched Heirs, I only thought he was cute, not handsome in my mind. How successfully he portrayed a high school student that I only saw his cuteness. :D

After I became his fan and re-watched Heirs. OMG !! I must be blind at that time, Kim Tan in USA is obviously sooooooo handsome.  :Megalol:

Yes, LMH played a high school student who is lonely and also in love so well. Kim Tan looking at CES is definitely heart melting!! :criesariver:

Kim Tan is a multilayered character. Even though he is only 18 years old, he is more mature compared to his age mostly because of his household problems, his mom hiding away her identity and living in the USA alone away from family for a while. It is so sad and heart-wrenching when CES leaves him and he breaks. You can feel Kim Tan is breaking and his heart getting ripped apart. :bawling:

Spoiler
Spoiler

img%5D

• Like 5
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

How dare they!!!

Minoz will not accept this!! We cannot stand such childish and silly attitudes. Why would they disrespect LMH? How dare they??:onfirex: 

@Layali

well-established, experienced, well-mannered, and great actor Lee Min Ho... How can they disrespect him? I don't understand this. 

It is getting so ugly and toxic these days with the current shippers. Apparently his life is not his.Its related to his co-star.Apparently he cannot out of professionalism, behave gentlemanly ..so anything he does out of the goodness of his heart is because he is in love. He listens to songs coz he is in love. Everything he does is because he is in live with his co-star. Some ppl and by that I mean a whole majority of them cannot accept the fact that he has always been courteous to his FL and all other cast members. HE. DOES. NOT. HAVE. TO. BE. IN . LOVE. That's an insult to his professionalism and personality that they have failed to realize in their ignorance. Sick of all this cheap mentality..and all the poop under his ig is grating on my nerves. Under his ig, they poop begging him to love his co-star but under his said co-star ig ..its all  thanks and love.How hypocritical can these shippers be? Is he responsible for this ship by himself? It only gives us an idea of the onslaught of hate campaign that will be unleashed upon him when things don't go according to delusions ..he will be held responsible for sth he never announced and he will be tagged as a player, a flirt and what not. All because so many  nincompoops added 2 and 2 and came out with 6 as the answer.  Go back and watch his previous FL offscreen interactions. He has been turned into a tool for shippers fantasy dissecting his every action. What's wrong with hoping things go well and wait and see if there's confirmation? Who are y'all to dictate his life begging him to love another? 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 3

9 minutes ago, Layali said:

It is getting so ugly and toxic these days with the current shippers. Apparently his life is not his.Its related to his co-star.Apparently he cannot out of professionalism, behave gentlemanly ..so anything he does out of the goodness of his heart is because he is in love. He listens to songs coz he is in love. Everything he does is because he is in live with his co-star. Some ppl and by that I mean a whole majority of them cannot accept the fact that he has always been courteous to his FL and all other cast members. HE. DOES. NOT. HAVE. TO. BE. IN . LOVE. That's an insult to his professionalism and personality that they have failed to realize in their ignorance. Sick of all this cheap mentality..and all the poop under his ig is grating on my nerves. Under his ig, they poop begging him to love his co-star but under his said co-star ig ..its all  thanks and love.How hypocritical can these shippers be? Is he responsible for this ship by himself? It only gives us an idea of the onslaught of hate campaign that will be unleashed upon him when things don't go according to delusions ..he will be held responsible for sth he never announced and he will be tagged as a player, a flirt and what not. All because so many  nincompoops added 2 and 2 and came out with 6 as the answer.  Go back and watch his previous FL offscreen interactions. He has been turned into a tool for shippers fantasy dissecting his every action. What's wrong with hoping things go well and wait and see if there's confirmation? Who are y'all to dictate his life begging him to love another? 

Well-said and explained!

Thank you Minoz Layali for being a considerate and thoughtful fan of Lee Min Ho ! So proud!

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1