Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

7 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Hahaha and if I’m asking for MCW as female lead too then it’s a definite no to similar genre and character lol. 

I just finished watching GB and goodness, I want to slap Jong Dae in everyone’s faces. Lmh’s just so good! One thing though, I’ll admit, the movie is not my cup of tea. Politics just bores me so please no politics for his next project (reason why City Hunter isn’t my favorite drama hehehe). 

I’m bringing it up because I would love to see him play someone like Jong Dae in a 16-20 episode drama, someone who started from the bottom and will do anything to climb to the top. And while he’s “bad,” he pitiful because all he wants to do is live. And maybe he doesn’t end up with his love interest too. I like it, I like it! Basically, I’m asking him to rip my heart out :lol: I love seeing lmh in pain, you know?

Jong Dae is underrated really. His expression in the church, witnessing his love marry somebody else and he can’t do anything to stop it because of his adopted dad. I can’t. 

we’ve talked about this right? Give LMH something like jong dae but flesh it out babe. Anti hero Hero, he is doing bad things but you know his heart so you pitty him. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

When LMH's come back project comes out, my biggest worry will be who they will choose for FL and who will be writer and PD

:bawling:

Edit: Have I said this before? Most good PD and writers are busy now :joy:

Back to square 1:

who should be PD and writer??:shaq:

• LOL 5

12 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

When LMH's come back project comes out, my biggest worry will be who they will choose for FL and who will be writer and PD

Back to square 1:

I think we should slow down with this because we are putting unnecessary pressure on him and the writers equally. We should let them do their work quietly

• LOL 1

6 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Jong Dae is underrated really. His expression in the church, witnessing his love marry somebody else and he can’t do anything to stop it because of his adopted dad. I can’t. 

we’ve talked about this right? Give LMH something like jong dae but flesh it out babe. Anti hero Hero, he is doing bad things but you know his heart so you pitty him. 

Yes, YES! We have talked about it and I will never get tired of repeating myself lol. I want it! Give it to me :lol:

5 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Back to square 1:

Hahaha looks like we have a habit of repeating ourselves. Can’t help it! We have nothing new to talk about lol.

3 minutes ago, Ilmo yens said:

To much light is hurting my eyes.. I am used to the darkness

You can change the theme at the bottom of soompi. Looks like the “light” theme is no longer the same. I miss the old, original, theme! :bawling:

1 minute ago, mademoisellesia said:

Hi all, the new badges are now available in Member Shop. 

Lee Min Ho Ramyeon badge (so expensive)

https://forums.soompi.com/membersshop/view/76-the-legendary-lee-min-ho-ramyeon-season-1/

I got mine!

:highonflowers:

GJP is mine to keep :wub:

• LOL 5

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Yes, YES! We have talked about it and I will never get tired of repeating myself lol. I want it! Give it to me :lol:

Hahaha looks like we have a habit of repeating ourselves. Can’t help it! We have nothing new to talk about lol.

You can change the theme at the bottom of soompi. Looks like the “light” theme is no longer the same. I miss the old, original, theme! :bawling:

I blame all these fools asking for light light light.. The mod gave them extra strong light :joy: 

• LOL 5

@Heretorant Hahaha yes I saw.

I thought they would use the version where there is no background colour though.

I'm kind of glad the light theme is back because the background colour of the gif reaction doesn't go well with dark theme. But the interface is all different again...and need to get use to it all over again.

• LOL 2

4 minutes ago, Ilmo yens said:

What happened to the forum? It's so bright all of sudden?

IImo yens, this is the redesigned model of the Soompi Classic Default Mode. It is currently in beta phase of web development and it is expected to have rendering color and performance issues. From this day forth, it will be the default theme for the community. However, Soompi Dark Mode will remain the focus of development as it contains newer codes to organize an easier transition over v.4.5 of the Invision forum community platform. Once they upgrade to v.4.5, all current 4.4 themes will be obsolete. This is a temporary measure until they can safely migrate over to the newer version of the platform. :blush:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, willenette said:

IImo yens, this is the redesigned model of the Soompi Classic Default Mode. It is currently in beta phase of web development and it is expected to have rendering color and performance issues. From this day forth, it will be the default theme for the community. However, Soompi Dark Mode will remain the focus of development as it contains newer codes to organize an easier transition over v.4.5 of the Invision forum community platform. Once they upgrade to v.4.5, all current 4.4 themes will be obsolete. This is a temporary measure until they can safely migrate over to the newer version of the platform. :blush:

Thanks.  :thumbsup:

On 7/14/2020 at 9:19 AM, happivirus said:

@Narine Joa I am watching Faith for the first time......currently on epi 6. To my surprise I am enjoying it more than expected.  So many memorable scene to mention. How I love him using police shield as weapon and boomerang.  The action scenes are nicely done. His cold character is very engaging in a different level.  Did I mention he looks super hot with his cold eyes as well.  Ok off to watch FAITH. 

@happivirus  You described our Daejang well.    Thanks to many chingus - @CallieP @scrawford @syntyche @mademoisellesia  who introduced Faith to me.   @Thong Thin I still can't let Daejang go even though I have started Heirs.  

• Like 10
  • Awesome 1

14 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Back to square 1:

who should be PD and writer??

Again my chingu @Nikaa94 is so impatient these days hehehe:hwaiting2:

I cant wait the day LMH announce his next project. We will be camped here dissecting everything haha

PS: FINALLY IT BRIGHTTTTTTTT

• LOL 6

3 minutes ago, Miss Pizza said:

Again my chingu @Nikaa94 is so impatient these days hehehe:hwaiting2:

I cant wait the day LMH announce his next project. We will be camped here dissecting everything haha

PS: FINALLY IT BRIGHTTTTTTTT

you know me you know me! :glasses:

I transition from "patient Minoz mode" to "impatient Minoz mode" very fast :joy:

Yes, cannot wait!!! The day news come out, our thread will EXPLODE!!

:evilelmo:

• LOL 6

8 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@happivirus  You described our Daejang well.    Thanks to many chingus - @CallieP @scrawford @syntyche @mademoisellesia  who introduced Faith to me.   @Thong Thin I still can't let Daejang go even though I have started Heirs.  

#staywithme

I’m gonna quote you here and tag @Heretorant. You see chingu, I’ve become Daejang fan club recruiter hehehe...I have convert 2 people into faith :)

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4