Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CarolynH

Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 [Event: Faith Watch party]

Any twit about LMH's next project catches my EYES!! :rickroll::popcornjackson:

But the list of FL in this twit doesn't follow my list entirely :relieved:

I would make some changes :joy: I would replace 3 of them with PBY, KJW, Shin MinA (or IU)

Spoiler

Please forget about HJW, SHK, LDH in the list  :D 

credit as tagged 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

@Nikaa94 @scrawford @Heretorant I do not know much about PDnims but I would like LMH to be in a comedy - he does that really well but also in a grown up kind of melo, meaningful story which will just leave a deep impact on the all viewers soul across the world, but most importantly SK. Or may be where he becomes the national hero and receives the highest honor in SK.

While reading about the PD/writer of Faith I came across some info on how even the roads where empty to watch one of their TV series at that time. I forget the name, is it Sandglass? I am sure LMH can bring the best acting chops to the table, if only he gets a solid script and director, what a production would that be.

CA dramas are not necessary at all it would only stagnate growth and expansion they are also pointless since it's on TV. He would have much freedom to exploit that in movies. CA's in movies much better but the key is to find a drama specifically for expansion and nothing else in mind with multiple seasons. perhaps working with Yoo Haa again or Park chan wook etc etc

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Ha Ji Won ???? God save us :surprisedwut:

@leeminhosny your reaction always make me chuckle hehehhe..... 

don't even know who ha Ji won is.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

13 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Ha Ji Won ???? God save us :surprisedwut: NOOOO ajumma please

HAHAHAH!!

Same reaction!!  You can forget about 3 of the FL in the list 

I edited my post and said which 3 :D 

Spoiler

HJW, SHK, LDH 

:joy:  I guess we are not the only ones coming up with lists

@Heretorant @scrawford  "Deep Dark Character"?? :joy: sounds familiar to me!! :mrgreen:

credit: as tagged

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

no married no boyfriend no ajumma partner :lol: I want young+beautiful+single partner or I can't focus couple 

• LOL 7

11 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

no married no boyfriend no ajumma partner :lol: I want young+beautiful+single partner or I can't focus couple 

Count me in!! :joy:

No married with kids or ajumma actress! Young and beautiful! :transforms:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Ajumma actresses or married ones take away romance from drama. Viewers don't see them as couple in drama. Netizens say they don't find kiss scene fluttering. I remember Netizens saying so about JJH and they also mentioned her husband in comment sections like "How does JJH's husband feel now"? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

How about a serial killer villian in a movie! :joy:

Runs! I already know everyone will refuse this one 

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Ilmo yens said:

How about a serial killer villian in a movie! :joy:

Runs! I already know everyone will refuse this one 

My favourite is serial killer story :thumbsup:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, leeminhosny said:

My favourite is serial killer story :thumbsup:

Yes serial killer story but would you accept LMH as the brutal serial killer? Would it be deemed acceptable by fans in your opinion

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ilmo yens said:

Yes serial killer story but would you accept LMH as the brutal serial killer? Would it be deemed acceptable by fans in your opinion

but serial killer isn't good for LMH's image. This character is too strong and negative! 

There are many dark characters her can play. He doesn't have to kill people :joy:

His character in GB was dark enough. :approves:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

11 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I enjoyed him and JJH in lotbs tho

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

but serial killer isn't good for LMH's image. This character is too strong and negative! 

There are many dark characters her can play. He doesn't have to kill people :joy:

Why not serial killer it's only a role?:joy:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ilmo yens said:

yes I want :lol:

6 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Do you know there are so many people who become fan serial killer , I was surprised when I saw them , I watched Mentalist and everyone fans serial killer this is just a example .

3 minutes ago, scrawford said:

I enjoyed him and JJH in lotbs tho

I enjoyed too but they aren't my favouirte couple :lol:I love Kim Hee Sun but they aren't my favourite couple :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

yes I want :lol:

Do you know there are so many people who become fan serial killer , I was surprised when I saw them , I watched Mentalist and everyone fans serial killer this is just a example .

''You on netflix'' is much more worse? hahaha! people are shipping him with atresses and he has so much fans 

• Like 3
  • Rickroll'D 1

@scrawford

The problem is with Netizens. They are very picky and complain. I don't want LMH to be in a drama with married actress anymore. He already played with 2 married mom actresses before. LMH is young, I want him to collaborate with young actresses like himself and there are so many PBY, KJW, MCW, PSH, KTR, HSH

Gong Hyo Jin is an exception though!! :approves: She is Noona!! :gangnamstyle:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Narine Joa said:

By the way I am currently rewatching faith and I am on episode 3 and after hearing alot about faith I decided to watch it again. Anyone else is rewatching now faith?

@Narine Joa I am watching Faith for the first time......currently on epi 6. To my surprise I am enjoying it more than expected.  So many memorable scene to mention. How I love him using police shield as weapon and boomerang.  The action scenes are nicely done. His cold character is very engaging in a different level.  Did I mention he looks super hot with his cold eyes as well.  Ok off to watch FAITH. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

9 minutes ago, Ilmo yens said:

''You on netflix'' is much more worse? hahaha! people are shipping him with atresses and he has so much fans 

OMGGGGGGGGG

MY FAVORITE AMERICAN SHOW "You"

LOVE THAT SHOW!!!

S3 is coming soon!!! 2021? :rickroll:

The ML in "You" is extremely well-written. His reason for killing those people and also they way he crazily love those two women make the series so interesting. His character is good because he loves those women :D His logic behind killing those people is so interesting!! 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, happivirus said:

@Narine Joa I am watching Faith for the first time......currently on epi 6. To my surprise I am enjoying it more than expected.  So many memorable scene to mention. How I love him using police shield as weapon and boomerang.  The action scenes are nicely done. His cold character is very engaging in a different level.  Did I mention he looks super hot with his cold eyes as well.  Ok off to watch FAITH. 

Great that you like it.  Join the club. @Narine Joa I am re-watching episode 3

• Like 3