• Like 4
  • LOL 1

9 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

OMG!!! 

IU sang this song too??

I guess we now know who next female lead is

Who is the writer then???? OMG

so excited :D even predictions like this make me excited 

Well, if we’re following the same pattern then the writer must be one of the two:

1) writer of Brilliant Heritage (currently airing hit drama)

2) writer Lee Woo Jung of the Reply series and Hospital Playlist

Why? Because this song is an OST used in Brilliant Heritage and Reply 1988. 

There! I decoded lmh’s message! Well, I guess I should give credit where it is due because I got all this information from the shipper’s thread lol. 

• Like 4
  • Shocked 2

4 minutes ago, scrawford said:

I think they are driving on the right side of the road but the driver seat is on the left. 

@scrawford I think you are correct coz when I was in SK all my taxi drivers were on the left hand side.

Isn't funny how all his posts are being dissect or invested in all forms. And songs being played got hot topic.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Well, if we’re following the same pattern then the writer must be one of the two:

1) writer of Brilliant Heritage (currently airing hit drama)

2) writer Lee Woo Jung of the Reply series and Hospital Playlist

Why? Because this song is an OST used in Brilliant Heritage and Reply 1988. 

There! I decoded lmh’s message! Well, I guess I should give credit where it is due because I got all this information from the shipper’s thread lol. 

1) Is this her first Drama?? She doesn’t have profile in Asianwiki and her recent drama is a family drama... Nooooooooo :wut:

note: I googled brilliant heritage 

2) ok... Oh... wait...No 20 characters in drama please....give a lot of screen to LMH... I will come back to this... 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 5

26 minutes ago, scrawford said:

I think they are driving on the right side of the road but the driver seat is on the left. 

Correct, I got confused on the left and right side. :D

Thank you.

Who is IU ? 

Is she good ?

Havent seen any of her drama, mind to share.

@Heretorant :smooches2:

@Nikaa94hope your wish comes true and I am as excited as you.

@willenetteyes, the driver seat is on the left side but driving on the right side.

Was scary driving on the right side  but we got used to it by then.

Thanks again for the clarification.

• Like 4
  • Rickroll'D 1

26 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Was on vacation in Jeju, Korea last May and we hired a car for rental.

The driver is on the left side. 

Do South Korea having double standard , confused ! 

@Thong Thin, well, it's a divided world - hahaha - There are a few there, which drive on the left all the same but most I've seen & rented were a right -hand vehicle. In most places, for most of history, driving on the left seems to have been standard. Even here in my side, I drive on the left. About 35% of the world population still drive on the left, though. :blush:

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, happivirus said:

@scrawford I think you are correct coz when I was in SK all my taxi drivers were on the left hand side.

Isn't funny how all his posts are being dissect or invested in all forms. And songs being played got hot topic.

Lol! We decode things different here than we do in the shippers thread. I feel like a double agent! Hahaha

have you give faith a try?

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Who is IU ? 

Is she good ?

IU is best known as a singer but she’s also an actress. She’s great! I loved her in Hotel Del Luna! I heard she was also amazing in My Mister but I have not watched. 

@Nikaa94 Brace yourself for a 100 episode family drama with 20 characters and IU as they female lead :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Brace yourself for a 100 episode family drama with 20 characters and IU as they female lead :lol:

:wut: Nooooooooooo 

:sweating: From Hong sister to Family drama

• LOL 6

11 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Lol! We decode things different here than we do in the shippers thread. I feel like a double agent! Hahaha

have you give faith a try?

Lol! I am going through his work one by one, starting BOF.  I just finished PT and have a go at Faith last night ep1. I Fell asleep after 30mins but going to continue tonight. There are pro and con. Not sure who is the character playing King's or queen' s advisor? His voice is so loud and often overact which kinda put me off but once seeing LMH on screen helps to distract from it. 

Seeing so many good reviews about it guess I have to soldier on.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

10 minutes ago, happivirus said:

Lol! I am going through his work one by one, starting BOF.  I just finished PT and have a go at Faith last night ep1. I Fell asleep after 30mins but going to continue tonight. There are pro and con. Not sure who is the character playing King's or queen' s advisor? His voice is so loud and often overact which kinda put me off but once seeing LMH on screen helps to distract from it. 

Seeing so many good reviews about it guess I have to soldier on.

Yes, soldier on, give it at least 4 episode. If nothing else, pay attention to Choi young. I love LMH as Choi young, definitely different than the rest of his characters in dramas. Watching him slowly fall in love to Eun Soo, is the sweetest thing, he was in denial, and now his wall is starting to come down

since this is Goryeo era, it’s funny seeing things like “handshake “ between man and women being scandalous lol! 

• Like 4
  • Love 4

34 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Correct, I got confused on the left and right side. :D

Thank you.

Who is IU ? 

Is she good ?

@willenetteyes, the driver seat is on the left side but driving on the right side.

Was scary driving on the right side  but we got used to it by then.

Thanks again for the clarification.

@Thong Thin, np problem, dear............ :blush:

IU is both a singer & an actress. She confirmed that she has a special relationship with singer Jang Kiha. - She was in "The Producers" (starring Kim Soo Hyun) , Moom Lovers (Lee Jun Ki)  & Hotel del Luna, her recent.  For me, she's good, acting-wise.  :blush:

• Like 4

@Min2206 Responding to your post below. Somehow I double posted so I'm filling this up with something else.

Uh-oh, look how sad Daejang is for you to forget him :lol:

YIMAXCW.jpg

• Love 3

16 hours ago, Edgar Pordwed said:

Yes its his best bromance! Does his relationship with Kim Yeong-ju or his father count as a bromance though?

Wb Lee Gon and Shin-Jae? We could count the minor ones too as bromances. 

Hmm Yeong Ju feels more like a comrade than bromance.

His father and him probably can't be counted coz that's Father & Son hahaha.

Even Sik Joong Ahjussi I was wondering whether they are like Mother & Son ROFL.

Lee Gon and Shin Jae are love enemy/comrade :lol:

It doesn't seem like LMH's dramas focus on bromances. Other than JY/ES, it's just Sik Joong ahjussi.

Bromance candidates?

Spoiler

BoF

Gu Jun Pyo / Ji Hoo

Gu Jun Pyo / Jandi's brother ???

Gu Jun Pyo / His Butler Secretary  ???

CH

Lee Yoon Sung / Sik Joong Ahjussi

Kim Yeong Ju / Lee Yoon Sung ???

Lee Yoon Sung / Lee Gwang Soo's character ??? I'm not convinced

Faith

Choi Young / Gong Min

Choi Young / Daeman

Heirs

Kim Tan / Kim Won

Kim Tan / Choi Young Do ???

Kim Tan / Jo Myung Soo (They had one cute moment when Myung Soo caught him & ES spending overnight in their hangout place).

Legend of the Blue Sea

Heo Jun Jae / Detective ???

I don't know about you guys but his relationship with the two he lives with aren't really that bro-mancey for me.

The King

Lee Gon / Jo Yeong

Lee Gon / Eun Seob

Lee Gon / Yoyo Boy (Adult version) ???

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

15 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

BoF

Gu Jun Pyo / Ji Hoo

Gu Jun Pyo / Jandi's brother ???

Gu Jun Pyo / His Butler???

Heirs

Kim Tan / Kim Won

Kim Tan / Choi Young Do ???

Kim Tan / Jo Myung Soo (They had one cute moment when Myung Soo caught him & ES spending overnight in their hangout place).

The King

Lee Gon / Jo Yeong

Lee Gon / Eun Seob

Lee Gon / Yoyo Boy (Adult version) ???

Omo...GJP and His Mom's Secretary had the Best Bromance.Also GJP and Kim Bum's character ( he was the most supportive)

Heirs also Included CHAN young's Father and Kim Tan as a Valid Bromance!!! (I loved when Mr Yoon said It was the Chairman's Fault that there are 2 Kim Heirs Lol and KT just Rofled)

LG and Yoyo Boy Adult Version they literally had 1 scene of High Five , Nah As per me LG/SJ are more of a Bromance.

Also HJJ and Nam Do had a syncronization going on which was Cute. MiMi Hong Dong came a bit later :D

Nice Choices though.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, madmad min said:

Omo...GJP and His Mom's Secretary had the Best Bromance.Also GJP and Kim Bum's character ( he was the most supportive)

Heirs also Included CHAN young's Father and Kim Tan as a Valid Bromance!!! (I loved when Mr Yoon said It was the Chairman's Fault that there are 2 Kim Heirs Lol and KT just Rofled)

LG and Yoyo Boy Adult Version they literally had 1 scene of High Five , Nah As per me LG/SJ are more of a Bromance.

Also HJJ and Nam Do had a syncronization going on which was Cute. MiMi Hong Dong came a bit later :D

Nice Choices though.

Wait. Was he Secretary? Bahahaha, I kept thinking he's the Butler for some reason :cries3:

LG x Yoyo was just a wishful one - only because both are pretty to the eyes :fullofhearts: but I think they do have bromance off screen since they're suppose to be in one rowing team and colleague.

• LOL 1

56 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Thong Thin, np problem, dear............ :blush:

IU is both a singer & an actress. She confirmed that she has a special relationship with singer Jang Kiha. - She was in "The Producers" (starring Kim Soo Hyun) , Moom Lovers (Lee Jun Ki)  & Hotel del Luna, her recent.  For me, she's good, acting-wise.  :blush:

Spoiler

IU and JangKiha dated for 3 years and broke up in 2017 January. they are back to junior senior relationship-_-. She's busy dating Yoo Inna and Kang Hanna :D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@happivirus Soldier on to see these multi facets Daejang.

@mademoisellesia  I am in the midst of a meeting, in between breaks and I see these!  Awww Daejang!  Thought I could get CY out of  my mind for awhile since I am on Kim Tan. 

13 minutes ago, madmad min said:

Sorry to cut your posts @madmad min  was on this episode when he lolled yea after the remark ... it's your father's fault :D

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2