Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

5 minutes ago, Time loop said:

People are still looking for Daeman until this day:joy: Tho I think acting was probably not his passion and seems like dude just disappeared

http://asianwiki.com/Kim_Jong-Moon 

He's still in the Ent industry.

Naver listed more projects under his name.

Still looks very handsome ^ ^

https://www.instagram.com/dojeankim/

OK, I so want him work together with LMH again, for old time nostalgia's sake :D

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

7 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

He's still in the Ent industry.

Naver listed more projects under his name.

Still looks very handsome ^ ^

https://www.instagram.com/dojeankim/

OK, I so want him work together with LMH again, for old time nostalgia's sake :D

Thanks alot. I just followed him. He looks still good and I would say even much better. I would love to see more of him. I hope he gets casted in one of LMH's up-coming movies and gets a big arc

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Time loop said:

Thanks alot. I just followed him. He looks still good and I would say even much better. I would love to see more of him. I hope he gets casted in one of LMH's up-coming movies and gets a big arc

Hahaha I follow him too. I did a quick scan to see if LMH is in it, but nope. I saw Kim Mi Kyung only :P

But I did see Choi Woo Shik and Ji Il Joo.

I think he's moved on to do other things than acting. Need more time to research on the other links he has on it. But yes, definitely would like to see him return to the screen with LMH. Would be nice if all the Woodalchi actors and TKEM boys can all work together again. Wishful thinking.

30 minutes ago, Time loop said:

Hide contents

Lets do onions and how much we can peel

Hide contents

I have encountered alot of Ex-shippers who turned vicious anti and probably religious antis and they blame him usually for every ship that crashes and hack I have even seen some of his Ex's fans soul haunting him. I had to relax them little and ask them what is going on and to be honest they were frank with me all of them but the reasons were just BS and unfair to him or anyone but Ex-shippers are the worst haters anyone can wish to get and I would say 90% of his currently haters consist of former shippers. I don't know how you can blame one party if the ship didn't sail and everything is very female centric an unfair 

Spoiler

Shipper can be the scariest.  Not all of them are but some proving to be especially  hardcore shipper. I usually like to lurk at shipper forum. They all started off nice and funny and in between small conflicts. As time pass by some becomes aggressive and overly protective of their female bias. They also have double standard.  It's ok to take a small jab at LHM but never ok to talk any bad about the female. His first shipper lasted the longest lots of them believed he cheated on her, even when she got married they still bad mouth him. Years later when their marriage didn't work out now they are linking them again. Now him got shipped  with many FL and some turned into antis when their ship sank.  Sometimes it's easier to him to have married FL, less problem. 

• Like 7

Be sure to vote in the ab poll!  Let's make sure he gets some votes.  Thanks @mademoisellesia for nominating him.  

Thanks for the OST suggestions.  It seems LBS has a lot of songs.  No one wanted Love is the Moment?   lol.  Is that the name of the song?:lol:

Let's keep posting and reacting so we have enough points to buy the badge @bairama created.  

Why does LMH need a manager when he has us looking for writers and PDs?

Lastly, from LMH

Dearest Nikaa

I will not post an IG today because it is too much fun torturing you.:Twerkdatbutt:

Love, Min Ho

Off to vote for the abs!

PS @happivirus like your new display photo--you know where my eyes went! lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

8 minutes ago, happivirus said:

Hide contents

Shipper can be the scariest.  Not all of them are but some proving to be especially  hardcore shipper. I usually like to lurk at shipper forum. They all started off nice and funny and in between small conflicts. As time pass by some becomes aggressive and overly protective of their female bias. They also have double standard.  It's ok to take a small jab at LHM but never ok to talk any bad about the female. His first shipper lasted the longest lots of them believed he cheated on her, even when she got married they still bad mouth him. Years later when their marriage didn't work out now they are linking them again. Now him got shipped  with many FL and some turned into antis when their ship sank.  Sometimes it's easier to him to have married FL, less problem. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

That ship was scary ship I give you that and very venomous and the after effect is still lasting on some corners online. I see them bashing him from time to time until this day

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Be sure to vote in the ab poll!  Let's make sure he gets some votes.  Thanks @mademoisellesia for nominating him.  

Thanks for the OST suggestions.  It seems LBS has a lot of songs.  No one wanted Love is the Moment?   lol.  Is that the name of the song?:lol:

Let's keep posting and reacting so we have enough points to buy the badge @bairama created.  

Lastly, from LMH

Dearest Nikaa

I will not post an IG today because it is too much fun torturing you.:Twerkdatbutt:

Love, Min Ho

Off to vote for the abs!

OMG!! That was so funny!! :joy:

It is indeed like torture! I even have the count of days he last posted and i really want him to post every 3 days at least  :glasses:

But honestly, what should we do?? There is no writer and PD left for our baby Min Ho!!

Hong sisters are coming back that scared all of us and we don't want them to even walk pass MYM!! :sweating:

I feel like we have shortage of writer, PD and even FL. Everybody is busy!! I want to have the list of all the writers and PDs who have offered LMH projects and he has them on MYM desks. They have to be good ones. But everybody is busy!!  It took 8 months for LMH to finish TKEM and that is a long time. Do writers wait for actors to finish project and then start writing? LOL I want a writer to specifically write a role with LMH in her mind and craft the character for him. I don't want leftovers. LOL The writer has to have LMH in her mind and she has to be perfect. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

25 minutes ago, happivirus said:
Spoiler

Sometimes it's easier to him to have married FL, less problem

Chingu, i share your sentiment, tbh when 

Spoiler

LOTBS casting was announced, im really happy n quite glad

1) because of amazing JJH

2) cos she aldy married

at tht time i was thinking at least this time we can hv quite a peaceful and calm days, less headache (in terms of shipping)  so yeah i enjoy LOTBS days a lot...

• Like 10

3 hours ago, Ilmo yens said:

Shahrukh Khan is way bigger then Tom Cruise and Leonardo popularity wise globally and also has better accolades his won Ordre des Arts et des Lettres and the Legion of Honour these are some of the absolute biggest accolades anyone can win inside for art and given by the French government and it's way above then even knight-hood he just had so much impact Shahrukh Khan in his prime but currently his been outside of his prime for atleast 8-10 years and I am not overrating this accolades because I am french myself because the merits that come with these awards are significiant. 

However tho Lee Min Ho still has a decade left of his prime and I do believe at the end of this decade he will be bigger then both Tom Cruise and Leonardo his still young in acting age just 33 and has some ground to cover because they are seniors compared to him and I do think his worthy of recieving Ordre des Arts et des Lettres and Legion of Honour already now. Tho the Legion of Honour is bigger then Ordre of arts and Leonardo has won the Ordre of arts but not the Legion of Honour while Shahrukh Khan has won both.

The Legion of Honour[a] (French: Légion d'honneur, IPA: [leʒjɔ̃ dɔnœʁ]) is the highest French order of merit for military and civil merits, established in 1802 by Napoleon Bonaparte and retained by all later French governments and régimes. The order's motto is Honneur et Patrie ("Honour and Motherland"), and its seat is the Palais de la Légion d'Honneur next to the Musée d'Orsay, on the left bank of the Seine in Paris. The order is divided into five degrees of increasing distinction: Chevalier (Knight), Officier (Officer), Commandeur (Commander), Grand officier (Grand Officer), and Grand-croix (Grand Cross).

I am from the US myself and I can confirm that Shahrukh Khan is bigger then both and more influential, popularity, accolades etc etc and I think it has something to do with SRK not being from english speaking territory and having a bigger impact from such an area means more then becoming big in an english speaking territory where you can easily get replaced etc etc. 

If LMH's next decade turns out for him like the last decade and makes that much growth he will definitely have a bigger legacy then both and more influential and he could become an everlasting Global Icon and he already has cultural impact he just needs to build upon that and have a great decade he will be there. Success lays in longevity and consistency

• Like 9

37 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Lastly, from LMH

Dearest Nikaa

Love, Min Ho

Off to vote for the abs!

PS @happivirus like your new display photo--you know where my eyes went! lol

Hopefully after Abs poll comes Axx. I'll ready to vote. 

@mademoisellesia shouting out for you to nominated Axx poll if there is one :tounge_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Woow.

I have so many pages on backtracking.

I really miss this forum.

But I have a problem with my eyes with this current night mode. 

It would be so difficult for me to read. So sad. What should I do :bawling:

• Like 4
  • Sad 4
  • LOL 2

EXO's SeHun Is Riding Maximus From "The King: Eternal Monarch" In Solo Track 'On Me

EXO-SC is coming back on July 13 with its first album "1 Billion Views". On July 10, SeHun released his solo track MV from the upcoming album.

In 'On Me', SeHun is seen riding Maximus and having several scenes for the beautiful white horse.

In the hit drama "The King: Eternal Monarch", Maximus is Emperor Lee Gon (Lee MinHo)'s white horse. The horse is actually named Benjamin in real life.

----

I am so happy for Maximus and it's very nice of Sehun to use him and I hope more Exo gives him a shout-out and includes him. His now been in TWICE MV and now EXO MV

https://www.kpopmap.com/exo-sehun-is-riding-maximus-from-the-king-eternal-monarch-in-solo-track-on-me/

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Maximums only belongs to the King whose name isn't supposed to be called. :approves:

EXO are the King's cousins from another multiverse this won't apply to them. By the way speaking of casting I won't mind casting in S2 one EXO member and because you have to shake things up if you wanna build another huge world and alot of other additional characters is needed. I won't mind casting Sehun himself he could be one of Lee Jun the tyrant's guys in that multiverse

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

Annyeong chingus, Wah so many pages to backtrack and have to peel the onion spoilers , is this a new trend now.. to spoiler a spoiler ? Must be @Nikaa94 who started it lol. 

no news from our boy, but no news is good news lol. He must be staring at a stack of scripts and needing some alone time to think things through. 

I’m not an expert here but I think It was @scrawford who mentioned the mental health thing ..

Spoiler
Spoiler

I did not watch the currently ongoing drama which I think also about mental health topic. Nway this new drama just landed on top 8 in my country few days ago I supposed it’s quite a milestone for a western country? (I’m in oz). It’s very very rare or almost none for kdrama to rank here they are always just on the trending section. when tkem was airing I checked the top 10 in my country but to no luck.

So I supposed the mental health topic attracts people?  and i think also very smartly titled that it captures  people’s attention. 

if anyone Is watching is that sort of storyline considered critically acclaimed too? I’m curious if the writer and Pd is good? I googled the PD he seems to have directed encounter which I quite like because or Mrs.dots .  

@CarolynH glad you have login back, so used to seeing your profile pic. Each time I see this specific picture on Insta I instantly thought about you, not LMH..so pls don’t change your pic hahah. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1