Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

25 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Hahahahaha.... glad you enjoy it, sometimes i feel like i can write too long :).

I see that you have been enjoying BOF. It's a classic drama and i Love love love LMh's portrayal of Gu Jun Pyo. Enjoy!

I am supposed to be in bed!  @scrawford !!!!!

But here I am , burning midnight oil cos of GJP, BOF!    Damn me!    Gosh, which one of you introduced GJP to me???

giphy.gif

It's okay to share your thoughts here, be it short or long  -- we are all here because of Min Ho-ssi ...see how  you guys built this forum amazingly to 3575 pages?   Some of you would have been with him since the beginning, I am a just newbie.  He brought us together as ONE, so let's support and love him to the max, and wish him well and happiness !

:blush:  

• Like 5
  • Love 6

47 minutes ago, scrawford said:

You have a point, we are all diverse Audience who likes different type of entertainment, I for one enjoy both kind, the blockbuster/entertaining and the Serious/critically acclaimed. And this is just for fun discussion about Min Ho next project to help pass the time, since we haven't heard anything yet from him or MYM. But i can't help as a fan, I am getting tired of hearing the words "overrated", "Average acting", "Choose safe project", "Not willing to get out of his comfort zone", "Only work with star writer" "He never gets a Daesang award" when it comes Lee Min Ho. Yes he is amazingly good looking, but i would not have signed in with Soompi and be more invested in his work, if it's not because of his acting skills. So the selfish part of me, wants LMH to take on more of a risky project that will show his acting chops, because he can act. Hence the discussion about him choosing more of a serious/critically acclaim project, to show that he is not just a good looking actor.

Hahahahaha.... glad you enjoy it, sometimes i feel like i can write too long :).

Basically said by his naysayers who are not objective but mostly are competitive with him and dislike him for personally reasons or ex-shippers etc etc are never factual. If you fact check everything is incorrect. Just said by some ex-shippers in her period doesn't mean it's real during her rage.

Lee Min Ho has nothing to proof to anyone for everything he has done and achieved and he could technically call it a career today and have already cemented a legacy and something to notice even if he wins Oscar his naysayers would say the same thing and it's personal for them and have always been that because if it was not they would have brought forward the truth. They are jealous and irked by his success which is the direct cause of all the dirt thrown his way because it comes from his success but his just at such LEVEL where he has nothing to proof to anyone he has landed years ago. He has ZERO to anyone in that matter because his already accomplished the impossible.

Lee Min ho is not Tom Cruise or Leonardo he reminds me absolutely about a young Shahrukh Khan

• Like 7
  • Love 4

On 7/8/2020 at 7:33 PM, Aleumdaun said:

Thank you. Appreciate it. I have now enlisted my husband to watch GB first to see if its too violent for me. :D 

It is violent but you have to watch LMH's scenes at least even when it is violent. He is so good and so different. Daebak!

On 7/8/2020 at 8:39 PM, Min2206 said:

Thanks for the detailed summary of LMH in GB @willenette.  Saw the uncensored 2 hour 21 minutes, whole of it , whilst watching Faith at the same breath.    Never thought he could act this "raw" or rough,  a rising gangster from nowhere as Jong Dae - totally a different sight of him, from the usual Kdrama melo style. 

Exactly, he is so raw and tough in GB. Merciless but loyal to the ones he cares for.

19 hours ago, msdot said:

Last call for the Faith quiz. Any others who want to take a crack at it?

1.  When the King gives the Doctor from Heaven to Ki Chul for seven days, the Queen confronts her husband and compares him to what animal?

2. After Choi Young enters the court just as the King’s uncle and the Doctor are beginning to make their way to the temple to be married, what two things does he do?

3.  Who asks Choi Young if his sword has become heavy?

4. At the end of the series, The Doctor from Heaven goes through the time portal to contemporary Seoul and then tries to return to where she had just left Choi Young. But instead she arrives in Goryeo 100 years before that time.

From Choi Young’s perspective, how long has she been gone when they’re finally reunited? 

Extra credit and a rare smile from Choi Young (with dimples!):  From the Doctor’s perspective, how long did she live in the earlier Goryeo period before going through the portal a final time to be reunited with Choi Young? 

15 hours ago, CarolynH said:

@Heretorant @CallieP @Layali:  any of you want to take a stab at the quiz?

Next poll:  Favorite bromance and Favorite OST.  The OST category is almost filled.  I would like to have at least one song from each drama.  I'm missing a song from: PT (I don't remember any songs) and Faith (hello @msdot)  If I ask Lmangla to set it up next Wed to the following Wed, is that enough time for everyone to vote?  

@Aleumdaunanswered and I believe she got all of them right. The one that she is unsure, I am unsure too :blush:. I think it could be 5 years same as CY instead of 1 year.

Thanks @msdotfor the quiz.

15 hours ago, CarolynH said:

If wikipedia is correct Yoo Ha is available.  He apparently hasn't done anything since GB.

@Aleumdaun:  Did you watch GB yet?  I remember being a little shocked at the violence and sex.  I had never seen a K movie prior to GB.  

I

Yes K-movie is so different from K-dramas. K-movies can be even more violent and sexual than American movies.  More open to testing boundaries.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

42 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I am supposed to be in bed!  @scrawford !!!!!

But here I am , burning midnight oil cos of GJP, BOF!    Damn me!    Gosh, which one of you introduced GJP to me???

Well... that's what GJP would do to you. You can't get enough. heheheh

39 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Basically said by his naysayers who are not objective but mostly are competitive with him and dislike him for personally reasons or ex-shippers etc etc are never factual. If you fact check everything is incorrect. Just said by some ex-shippers in her period doesn't mean it's real during her rage.

Lee Min Ho has nothing to proof to anyone for everything he has done and achieved and he could technically call it a career today and have already cemented a legacy and something to notice even if he wins Oscar his naysayers would say the same thing and it's personal for them and have always been that because if it was not they would have brought forward the truth. They are jealous and irked by his success which is the direct cause of all the dirt thrown his way because it comes from his success but his just at such LEVEL where he has nothing to proof to anyone he has landed years ago. He has ZERO to anyone in that matter because his already accomplished impossible 

True. everything you said 100%. He doesn't owe anybody anything. But, i would personally be happy if he ever get  Daesang or win best actor in Baeksang. It will cemented his status as Actor, and not just a popular Hallyu star. No one will argue his popularity or fame status, he is the most popular SK actor, he has the screen presence and charisma that no actor can match. many of his character are so iconic, we cannot imagine anyone but Him to play the character. 

But the argument against him is always in the realm of "acting" because he lacked that recognition when it comes to prestigious awards (I know that he got baeksang for best new actor). Again, this is just my personal wish for him.

And for all we know he doesn't care about awards and just want to act and play characters he enjoys, which 100% ok hehehehe..... he is so fun and entertaining to watch. i will watch him i anything :)

EDIT*

I would like to emphasize again, there is nothing wrong with Blockbuster/hit drama or movie. In fact there are actors who has Blockbuster flix and critically acclaimed under their belt. I guess, you can have your cake and eat it two heheheh..... Come in LMH shiii...... we are eager to find out your next project 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, scrawford said:

True. everything you said 100%. He doesn't owe anybody anything. But, i would personally be happy if he ever get  Daesang or win best actor in Baeksang. It will cemented his status as Actor, and not just a popular Hallyu star. No one will argue his popularity or fame status, he is the most popular SK actor, he has the screen presence and charisma that no actor can match. many of his character are so iconic, we cannot imagine anyone but Him to play the character. 

But the argument against him is always in the realm of "acting" because he lacked that recognition when it comes to prestigious awards (I know that he got baeksang for best new actor). Again, this is just my personal wish for him.

And for all we know he doesn't care about awards and just want to act and play characters he enjoys, which 100% ok hehehehe..... he is so fun and entertaining to watch. i will watch him i anything :)

There is no compulsory for anyone to win to be an accomplished actor because there is so many politics involved in award shows that a daesang has never been handed out fairly neither an oscar and has always been based on politics example he should have gotten daesang for city hunter and it was due to politics he didn't get it imo and even for Leonardo they never wanted to give it to him despite all the years he was successful but it was only due to fan pressure that they gave it to him because of their riots online but they didn't want to give it to him in truth and gave it to much lesser actors then him and I even know a shitty actor who got an oscar based only on a gay movie. Awards has never been based on some sort of like the 10 commandments and written in holy scripts and this has nothing to do with his popularity or him being a hallyu star because everything he has accomplished came via him being an solely an actor first and foremost.  Awards doesn't mean anything at the end of the day as it has alot of politics and full of corruption handed out by few selected in the industry? everywhere such awards and humans are together you can expect an unparallel corruption and bribing it's only natural. Humans gon' human as usual and there are no angels involved in these ceremonies.

Expectations of winning awards in such environment would be short-sightedness and not fully knowing what takes place behind the scenes. There are multiple elite actors who never got that like Hugh jackmann and many 1000s and never will get and they know damn well why they will never get it because they know what is happening BTS

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, scrawford said:

But i can't help as a fan, I am getting tired of hearing the words "overrated", "Average acting", "Choose safe project", "Not willing to get out of his comfort zone", "Only work with star writer" "He never gets a Daesang award" when it comes Lee Min Ho. Yes he is amazingly good looking, but i would not have signed in with Soompi and be more invested in his work, if it's not because of his acting skills

Sorry for cutting your post @scrawford. I agree with everything you have written here. I feel the same way too. Because he is amazingly good looking, people look over his acting skills and simply state he has followers only cos of looks. But from my perspective, he is consistent in giving his best performances every single time.

Since I am a relative newbie to Kdrama and since I started with The Heirs and went through all his works only a year, I was amazed that each and every one of his projects were very watchable even to this day. HIs acting did not get repetitive, if you know what I mean, even though I watched them one after the other. I initially thought all Kdramas and actors are this good. But only on venturing outside of LMH's works, I found that even the other numerous good looking actors couldn't give enjoyable performances all the time. It was a hit or miss in most cases.

So, I am at a loss on why are these criticism only aimed at him? Not to mention the vitriol on the English blogs. Its like they cant wait to put him down every time. On one the sites, even before TKEM aired, they were aiming criticism on how he is going to cruise along and not act. It makes me mad and sad. 

But all said and done, he seems to be very happy whatever project he is taking on and brightens the whole set. But my wish for him is to shut the naysayers up somehow in his next project. 

Reg: Leo Di Caprio, even though he was the go to guy for best movies, the Oscar was not easy to come by for him. I was so happy when he did win. I would like to think that the more the award was slipping away from him, the more he was motivated to prove himself. May be Daesang would be like that for LMH. But they both seem to very different personalities in that way. 

Sorry for the rant.:blush:

• Like 8
  • Love 3

25 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

Sorry for cutting your post @scrawford. I agree with everything you have written here. I feel the same way too. Because he is amazingly good looking, people look over his acting skills and simply state he has followers only cos of looks. But from my perspective, he is consistent in giving his best performances every single time.

Since I am a relative newbie to Kdrama and since I started with The Heirs and went through all his works only a year, I was amazed that each and every one of his projects were very watchable even to this day. HIs acting did not get repetitive, if you know what I mean, even though I watched them one after the other. I initially thought all Kdramas and actors are this good. But only on venturing outside of LMH's works, I found that even the other numerous good looking actors couldn't give enjoyable performances all the time. It was a hit or miss in most cases.

So, I am at a loss on why are these criticism only aimed at him? Not to mention the vitriol on the English blogs. Its like they cant wait to put him down every time. On one the sites, even before TKEM aired, they were aiming criticism on how he is going to cruise along and not act. It makes me mad and sad. 

But all said and done, he seems to be very happy whatever project he is taking on and brightens the whole set. But my wish for him is to shut the naysayers up somehow in his next project. 

Reg: Leo Di Carpio, even though he was the go to guy for best movies, the Oscar was not easy to come by for his. i was so happy when he did win. I would like to think that the more the award was slipping away from him, the more he was motivated to prove himself. May be Daesang would be like that for LMH. But they both seem to very different personalities in that way. 

Sorry for the rant.:blush:

Because of his success some feel some sort of competitiveness with him which is quite sad instead of appreciating art and one of the best actors in our generation wasting time being competitive with him due to his success and being jealous of him which is easy to see what you are doing it's not like we don't know the intention. We know! But to be honest it is expected with success comes a package of admireres and detractors it's part of life

• Like 8

Congratulations to @Layali for getting pretty much everything correct on the last Faith quiz, and  to @mademoisellesia for giving by far the most sensuous answer!   @Aleumdaun, @mademoisellesia and @Layali all deserve a rare smile from Choi Young (with dimples!) for getting the extra credit answer right. Thanks for responding and thanks to everyone who participated in any of the four short Faith quizzes!

Here are the most recent questions with their answers.

1    Q: When the King gives the Doctor from Heaven to Ki Chul, the Queen confronts her husband and compares him to what animal?

A: She asks if he’s a pheasant that, when pursued by a hunter, hides its head in the sand, thinking it can’t be seen. Episode 5

2. Q:  When Choi Young enters the court just as the King’s uncle and the Doctor are beginning to make their way to the temple to be married, what two things does he do to stop the wedding of the King’s uncle and the High Doctor?

A:  1) He fends off Gi Cheol’s freezing power, and then 2) kisses the High Doctor passionately in front of the entire court. Episode 17

3. Q:  Who asks Choi Young if his sword has become heavy?

A:  Ahn-Jae, who appears to be an old army friend.   Eisode 20.

4.   Q:  At the end of the series, the Doctor from Heaven goes through the time portal to contemporary Seoul and then tries to return to where she had just left Choi Young. But instead she arrives in Goryeo 100 years before that time. From Choi Young’s perspective, how long has she been gone when they’re finally reunited at the end of the series? 

Extra credit and a rare smile from Choi Young (with dimples!):  From the Doctor’s perspective, how long did she live in the earlier Goryeo period before going through the portal a final time to be reunited with Choi Young? 

A:  From Choi Young’s perspective, she has been gone for about four years. Just after she returns to his time, she’s told by a soldier that it’s been five years since the current King took the throne. She had lived in Choi Young’s time for about a year during which the events depicted in the series occurred. So she had been gone four years. Episode 24.  Also referenced in a Q&A with the screenwriter on joonni.com and cited on this thread on pg. 3284.

Extra credit and a rare smile from Choi Young (with dimples!): From the Doctor’s perspective, she lived in the earlier time period for about one year. From the same Q&A with the screenwriter on joonni.com and mentioned in a post on this thread on pg. 3284.

FYI - I'm going to post all the Q&A's on the Faith thread for anyone that wants to review them.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Guys, Kim Kyung nam is Offered and eyeing on a new role (As Leading Man). he hasn't accepted yet, but I'm so happy to see that The success of TKEM also elevate the supporting actors and now they also get some hallyu recognition. 

Now, if only we get news about LMH new project......

**************************************************************************************************

@Aleumdaun Chingu, I feel everything you said! It can be very discouraging being fans of LMH. Especially when it comes to what's being written about him on these Kdrama english blogs. i feel you, i truly feel you. And i think i know which Blog you are talking about. But, it doesn't stop me/us to keep supporting him. How can you not? he is so easy to love and we along with other fans who have been here longer than we are, still here today due to the person that LMH is. He is kind, humble, and polite. Many of these people obviously hasn't followed him enough to know what kinda person LMh is.

It's still hard for me to ignore the naysayer, however, i feel like maybe eventually we will get used to it. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, scrawford said:

And this is just for fun discussion about Min Ho next project to help pass the time

YESSSSSS!!  :D

We all have shared our opinions about what LMH should next and honestly it is to pass time. None of us has position or role in MYM and no influence on LMH. :D So, where do we apply for job positions in MYM? lol 

Let him choose whatever he wants, rom-com? serious boring real life drama? Fantasy high budget drama?  whatever he wants, he will choose and LMH knows much better than us. 

I was thinking he will choose something that he wants and doesn't care about what other people think. Many actors are jealous of his local and global popularity. He has a long road ahead and many projects will come on the way.  

I was thinking, movie is a better option if he were to go with some real life and serious story and win more awards. Why drama?  Korean dramas usually follow a certain pattern because GOAL of production companies are to produce blockbuster dramas most of the time . Sometimes, dramas are made to convey certain message like Noo Hee Kyung dramas (It's ok that's love).  Besides Noo Hee Kyung, other writers mostly write material to cater to a larger audience because they are told to do so. 

Because LMH has such a large international fan base, I think production companies look for him to produce blockbuster and hit dramas. They want to cater to international fans as well.  But with the support that international fans show to LMH, I have no doubt that even if he chooses a serious real life drama, it will also become blockbuster and hit. For example, Noo Hee Kyung's drama are known for having deep message but her dramas aren't popular in SK. and neither globally. I personally dropped two of her drama because I was bored. But if she chooses actor like LMH, her dramas can automatically become global hit even if it has serious boring material. :D But she also needs to make a small cast and give more screen time and development to ML . Her dramas have too many characters which I strongly oppose for LMH. With some changes to her style, she can produce hit and critically acclaim drama with the help of LMH of course. :glasses:

Recipe for Hit Drama in SK and the globe Most of the time:  :D  

Visually powerful OTP+ Cast having large Local and international fandom to create buzz and popularity for drama+ Chemistry between OTP (Crucial)+ OST well embedded in drama to make great impact+ good PD to make story stand out even if story is simple like DOT + Unique story or heart-warming story (usually cater to SK people more) or extraordinary fantasy material (Story that is different and not the typical K-drama).

edit:  I am not providing this recipe for you guys to come and say no no this and that. I just wanted to share my opinion! just for fun!! Cause I know many of you have allergy to rom-com :D :heart1:

My opinions does not matter, It will be up to LMH and MYM to decided what kinda of career path LMH would choose to walk on. I will support him regardless what kind of project he choose.

Yes, at the end LMH and MYM will make final decision and our duty as Minoz is to always support no matter what he chooses!! :approves:

I think we are getting impatience to see him back in a movie/drama hehehe... hope we will hear from him soon!

Yesss, very impatient! :cries:

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Miniiiiiii!! :) 

Chinguuu!! Your heart will forever beat for Gu Jun Pyo!!! I assure youuuu :approves:

We are talking about The great and almighty Go Jun Pyo!!  :glasses:

img%5D

I would like to emphasize again, there is nothing wrong with Blockbuster/hit drama or movie. In fact there are actors who has Blockbuster flix and critically acclaimed under their belt. I guess, you can have your cake and eat it two heheheh..... Come in LMH shiii...... we are eager to find out your next project

Yes, LMH can have both blockbuster and hit drama at the same time. We need a great script that produces both!! LMH can always take care of international audience and make it global hit. :) but who?? I honestly believe LMH is too good for current Korean drama writers. He should go with movie script writers. 

• Like 4
  • Love 4

51 minutes ago, scrawford said:

It's still hard for me to ignore the naysayer, however, i feel like maybe eventually we will get used to it. 

I stopped taking them objectively or serious few years back and saw thru all of it. They are very extremely competitive and in competitive nature. I stopped especially taking them serious nor do I even reply to something like questioning him and it's something close to said by an infant because his acting has always been the most strongest area in his career or he wouldn't have been here today otherwise. It's like calling out the engineers and architects who build Taj Mahal it is basically redundant because no sane person in their right mind would call out someone who has build so much thru out there career and have overachieved in his field because it will automatically fail on default by itself and one of the reasons it has never been harmful to him because his just at a very high level as someone mentioned above and way above that. It just vulgar at the end of the day and infantile reasoning and also goes against the art of acting itself and degrades it to some sort of trollish level and childish

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

:)

You have a point, we are all diverse Audience who likes different type of entertainment, I for one enjoy both kind, the blockbuster/entertaining and the Serious/critically acclaimed. And this is just for fun discussion about Min Ho next project to help pass the time, since we haven't heard anything yet from him or MYM. But i can't help as a fan, I am getting tired of hearing the words "overrated", "Average acting", "Choose safe project", "Not willing to get out of his comfort zone", "Only work with star writer" "He never gets a Daesang award" when it comes Lee Min Ho. Yes he is amazingly good looking, but i would not have signed in with Soompi and be more invested in his work, if it's not because of his acting skills. So the selfish part of me, wants LMH to take on more of a risky project that will show his acting chops, because he can act. Hence the discussion about him choosing more of a serious/critically acclaim project, to show that he is not just a good looking actor.

My opinions does not matter, It will be up to LMH and MYM to decided what kinda of career path LMH would choose to walk on. I will support him regardless what kind of project he choose. I have a lengthy post regarding this several pages ago, about what kind of Actor LMH wants to be.

I see that you have been enjoying BOF. It's a classic drama and i Love love love LMh's portrayal of Gu Jun Pyo. Enjoy!

It is true we want LMH to show others what we already know that he is not just a pretty face. 

@Aleumdaun said something which I agree, that we would not return to watch LMH again and again if we did not like his acting.  It is his acting that makes us watch a drama again and again.  Not just a pretty face. There are many pretty faces around.  I watch other popular actors dramas but once is enough. I don't feel the need to watch it again even though I enjoyed it and thought it was good.   Every time I re-watch a LMH drama, I  just enjoy his expressions, his acting, I see something new and interesting every time and appreciate his acting more and makes me want to watch it again. Just looks is not enough. I can just stare at a photograph to get satisfaction if it is just his looks.

I am re-watching Faith and love his smile, his frown, his exasperation, his fighting, his pain. His acting makes him seem like a real person that you sympathize and love. His fleeting looks at Imja and you see a man slowly falling in love without realizing it.  You get into his character deeply.   You experience his character and that makes him a good actor.  I feel like watching it again because it makes me feel happy watching his acting out a character.

You did a lengthy post several pages ago about What kind of actor LMH wants to be,  I think I missed that, can you let me know the page where you wrote your lengthy post?  Thanks!

2 hours ago, Joanna Alfson said:

There is no compulsory for anyone to win to be an accomplished actor because there is so many politics involved in award shows that a daesang has never been handed out fairly neither an oscar and has always been based on politics example he should have gotten daesang for city hunter and it was due to politics he didn't get it imo and even for Leonardo they never wanted to give it to him despite all the years he was successful but it was only due to fan pressure that they gave it to him because of their riots online but they didn't want to give it to him in truth and gave it to much lesser actors then him and I even know a shitty actor who got an oscar based only on a gay movie. Awards has never been based on some sort of like the 10 commandments and written in holy scripts and this has nothing to do with his popularity or him being a hallyu star because everything he has accomplished came via him being an solely an actor first and foremost.  Awards doesn't mean anything at the end of the day as it has alot of politics and full of corruption handed out by few selected in the industry? everywhere such awards and humans are together you can expect an unparallel corruption and bribing it's only natural. Humans gon' human as usual and there are no angels involved in these ceremonies.

Expectations of winning awards in such environment would be short-sightedness and not fully knowing what takes place behind the scenes. There are multiple elite actors who never got that like Hugh jackmann and many 1000s and never will get and they know damn well why they will never get it because they know what is happening BTS

It is true, there is a lot of politics in the awards, even in the academy awards, De Caprio was deprived of one for many years. Some won Daesang awards that don't deserve it IMO. Anywaym some award winners are hardly known outside of Korea and not gained fame or success. It would be nice if LMH could get both fame and awards but, I think fame is more important in this part of his life. They get paid more than award winners who do not bring in the crowds to the cinemas or dramas.

EDIT*

Even in SK, even though they claim to admire award winners, Daesang, etc. It is the blockbuster movie that they care more about, the movie that brings in huge profits is the one they remember or clamor about after all is said and done.

• Like 6
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Joanna Alfson said:

You are so right, it is all political.  Should not give too much credence to this, especially SK, it is more calculative than just picking the best actor.

3 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Where do we vote for this poll?

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, CallieP said:

@Aleumdaun said something which I agree, that we would not return to watch LMH again and again if we did not like his acting.  It is his acting that makes us watch a drama again and again.  Not just a pretty face. There are many pretty faces around.  I watch other popular actors dramas but once is enough. I don't feel the need to watch it again even though I enjoyed it and thought it was good.   Every time I re-watch a LMH drama, I  just enjoy his expressions, his acting, I see something new and interesting every time and appreciate his acting more and makes me want to watch it again. Just looks is not enough. I can just stare at a photograph to get satisfaction if it is just his looks.

I am re-watching Faith and love his smile, his frown, his exasperation, his fighting, his pain. His acting makes him seem like a real person that you sympathize and love. His fleeting looks at Imja and you see a man slowly falling in love without realizing it.  You get into his character deeply.   You experience his character and that makes him a good actor.  I feel like watching it again because it makes me feel happy watching his acting out a character.

Thank you for beautifully expressing it. I agree completely.:foryou:

P.S.Sorry for cutting your post.

• Like 5

Lee Min Ho is justfiably in my honest opinion the most significiant actor in the whole world not only in Asia for the last decade or so. I have been following him since City Hunter days his a very exciting young actor and everything he dose you just wanna follow up close and he has the necessary skillset to truly come thru and create an impact. His an amazing actor and above all his a lovely guy. 

- The best Action hero 

- The best romancer

- The most charismatic

- The most exciting 

He has it all and he never ceases to amaze and there is a reason behind every successful person and I think people should openly celebrate him in his prime for he will not be here forever currently this is his era. His meant to be here 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

33 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Anyway did you talk or see it I read that  Secretery Kim Pd with Hong Sisters are preparing a drama for Tvn , I am scared , I hope LMH won't be. And I hope they won't write a ghost story again.

OMG!!!

Hong Sisters better stay away from LMH!! I am so scared!!!  :sweating:

Minooooz!! Hide Lee Min Ho!! 

They don't deserve LMH!

is their drama fantasy again? 

Spoiler

"Can this person be translated"? Is it about a man who is unable to love because of a curse?? :D 

edit: we can wait for better writers. Please give my boy what he deserves.  :cries:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6