Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

EcXcmztUcAAmrDG?format=jpg&name=small

Studio Dragon's investment opinion is 'buy' and target price is KRW 108,000. The company raised its operating profit forecast for 2020 by 9.3 percent from the previous year, reflecting good profits from "The King: Eternal Monarch".

https://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=050&aid=0000054318

1594121288795.jpg?type=w800

Jeju Black Pig Celebrity Restaurant

Lee Min-ho, Woo Do-hwan, Kim Bum, and Jung Il-woo  were spotted at the Don Daebak restaurant in Jeju.

Many famous people visit here, as there are many pool villas nearby.

https://m.blog.naver.com/jeju4885/222024028108

@Aleumdaun Thank you for reading my math explanations! :wub: And welcome to this thread!

@Nikaa94 Thanks! I am entranced when he brushes his hand through his hair :D. Yes, I think his hair color in the last gif is reddish brown.  Browsing through his photos throughout the years, he's done quite a wide range of hairstyles and hair colors, I must say. Bias me would say he looks good on all of them. :D

Edited by syntyche
  • Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Heilo said:

@Min2206 (I qouted you but I lost the quote because I logged out automatically)

True. It's not only the eyes but also his entire vibe energy and demeanor. Some of his characters were so intensely into the FL that they could be declared ''MAD'' where everything happens at much higher level emotionally. It comes to him pretty much naturally.

This aligns with my exact view of things and I have read your previous post and you do have a sharp eye for things. I appreciated that post. You really do touch on things precisely and quite frank. 

Sometimes we see things but we are not necessarily good at getting the true information in a specific situation and you truly have nailed with all your posts.

------------------------------------------------------------

@CarolynH @CarolynH2 

Hahaha. I am sorry to hear that. Seems like one of these times where you lose your key and get locked outside of your house.

giphy.gif

Wait for @Lmangla to come in here and say.. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5620542

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

• Favorite Overall: BOF, CH, Heirs
  • Fav LMH Performance : BOF, CH, Heirs, LOTBS, The King, Gangnam Blues
  • Fav Romance : BOF (GJP's love factoring out JD!:D), Heirs :heart2beat:
  • Fav Look : BOF, CH, Heirs, The King
  • Fav Action : CH, Faith, Gangnam Blues
  • Fav Bromance : CH with Ajussi, The King LG-JY 
  • Fav Kiss: Kiss in the water in LOTBS, GJP kiss Jandi in the playground, Beheading kiss, Rooftop kiss in CH
  • Fav Crying : Kim Tan!! Hoe Jun Jae!! Goo Jun Pyo!!
  • Fav Character Overall : BOF, CH, Faith, Kim Tan, LOTBS, Gangnam Blues, Lee Gon
  • Least FAV Wardrobe : PT
  • Least Fav Hairdo : PT
  • Least FAV Pairing : BOF (Still Ok with her because I love BOF so much as it is!!) 
  • Least favorite work: NONE!!  (Maybe PT but it was funny and cute!!)---> back to None:D

:approves:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

• Favorite Overall: City Hunter, BOF and TKEM
  • Fav LMH Performance : City Hunter, LOTBS, BOF, Gangnam blues and Faith
  • Fav Romance : LOTBS, TKEM and PT, 
  • Fav Look : Gangnam Blues, TKEM and PT
  • Fav Action : City Hunter, Gangnam Blues and Faith
  • Fav Bromance : City Hunter and Ajusshi, TKEM and BOF
  • Fav Kiss:  CCTV KISS, LOTBS
  • Fav Crying : LOTBS, BOF,  City Hunter
  • Fav Character Overall : City Hunter and Heo Joon Jae, even Lee Gon.
  • Least FAV Wardrobe : Heirs
  • Least Fav Hairdo : Heirs
  • Least FAV Pairing :  NONE 
  •  
  • Like 8
  • Love 1

Yes, don't like the theme even the evolution mode though slightly better.

Chingu, if someone can help me?  I remember someone mentioned about LMH commenting about keeping silence in his Instagram.  I looked but could not find it.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, CallieP said:

Yes, don't like the theme even the evolution mode though slightly better.

Chingu, if someone can help me?  I remember someone mentioned about LMH commenting about keeping silence in his Instagram.  I looked but could not find it.

@CallieP Are you referring to the poem he shared??  He shared a poem on the day of his 14th debut anniversary

“Perhaps the stars will take your sadness away. Perhaps the flowers will fill your heart with their beauty. Perhaps, hope will always wipe away your tears. And more than anything else, silence will make you strong.” 

source https://www.gmanetwork.com/entertainment/celebritylife/news/63210/lee-min-ho-shares-sweet-poem-to-thank-fans-in-celebration-of-his-14th-debut-anniversary/story

• Like 4

1 hour ago, syntyche said:

Studio Dragon's investment opinion is 'buy' and target price is KRW 108,000. The company raised its operating profit forecast for 2020 by 9.3 percent from the previous year, reflecting good profits from "The King: Eternal Monarch".

https://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=050&aid=0000054318

@syntycheSorry for cutting your post. Thanks for the welcome and  thanks for this news. Do any SK newspapers write about this? TKEM Wikipedia page also seems to be highlighting the perceived negatives. I am just sad. 

When will they announce about the awards nominations? I’m hoping LMH will be nominated and win all the awards. 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, 1ouise said:

This marks the moment I was lost to LMH (and to GJP):

Adorably arrogant. LOL GJP is some character.  You can hate him all you want because of his ineptness but you will love him still.  I just love how he loves Jandi.

• Like 8

35 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

@CallieP Are you referring to the poem he shared??  He shared a poem on the day of his 14th debut anniversary

“Perhaps the stars will take your sadness away. Perhaps the flowers will fill your heart with their beauty. Perhaps, hope will always wipe away your tears. And more than anything else, silence will make you strong.” 

source https://www.gmanetwork.com/entertainment/celebritylife/news/63210/lee-min-ho-shares-sweet-poem-to-thank-fans-in-celebration-of-his-14th-debut-anniversary/story

Yes, this is it. Thank you. Is it on his Instagram too?

• Like 3

@Time loop @Nikaa94 @Joanna Alfson ~ hey ya chingus, just letting you that I have alerted another mod chingu and hopefully we will be able to recover password for @CarolynH / @CarolynH2

and just as an alert, if you haven't seen -- the voting for the badges is now open! so if you are interested in acquiring the lee min ho by @bairama, please do support as well as the other badge makers by putting in your vote at the event section. all the badges from the event will be folded into the medals shop but will be released in stages. so the winning ones will be out the door first. :)

• Thanks 6

35 minutes ago, CallieP said:

Yes, this is it. Thank you. Is it on his Instagram too?

Yes, when you go to his IG, find the video he posted (He is sitting in the car, smiling, then showing 'V'sign- It was at the time he was filming for TKEM. Swipe to the right, then you will see text of the poem. But first you see video, on the next slide you see poem.)  

In this link, you can see both video and poem. Go this website and it is easier. :) :D 

https://www.gmanetwork.com/entertainment/celebritylife/news/63210/lee-min-ho-shares-sweet-poem-to-thank-fans-in-celebration-of-his-14th-debut-anniversary/story

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"The one who saved me...It was me"

cr: Byul E

img.gif

img.gif

img.gif

**********************************************************************************

@Aleumdaun, news such as that of Studio Dragon have been popping up once in a while since TKEM aired. They're usually business news, and it seems that it doesn't get picked up widely by entertainment news. 

Hmm, I haven't checked the Wikipedia page yet, maybe I'll go see one of these days.

@Thong Thin, we like LMH in uniform. He looks dashing in uniform.

His teethy, hearty laugh certainly makes our day! 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Heilo said:

@Min2206 (I qouted you but I lost the quote because I logged out automatically)

True. It's not only the eyes but also his entire vibe energy and demeanor. Some of his characters were so intensely into the FL that they could be declared ''MAD'' where everything happens at much higher level emotionally. It comes to him pretty much naturally.

The massive success behind Lee Min Ho is most called an X-factor but just another word for talent. Because when you have the right amount of skillset and talent you will shine no matter what. I remember reading somewhere someone mentioned before ''that you could send LMH back in time to his 2006 self and then let him retry again without casting him in BOF but he will still be here and have big break-outs''. I completely agree with that hence a true world class talent will always find it's path to success because the world has a way of making roads for talent. 

Well said, @Heilo !  I am so glad you continue to explain this again.  Good to know.  By the way .. what is the "MAD" here stands for ?  mian he for asking .... :P

3 hours ago, Joanna Alfson said:

@CarolynH @CarolynH2 

Hahaha. I am sorry to hear that. Seems like one of these times where you lose your key and get locked outside of your house.

Hope you recover your password soon  @CarolynH 

1 hour ago, mychoiyoung said:

Adorably arrogant. LOL GJP is some character.  You can hate him all you want because of his ineptness but you will love him still.  I just love how he loves Jandi.

I have decided to start BOF ... tonight... soon  :wub:

16 minutes ago, syntyche said:

"The one who saved me...It was me"

cr: Byul E

img.gif

Thank you @syntyche for all the latest update and the KING ... hugs!

• Like 5
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, scrawford said:

Wow! I miss him. 

why no interview, pictorial, magazine spread.

os it because of covid so they keeping activity at minimum?

:((

If we will not get a drama in 2021, At least, give me an interview!! :cries:

I don't think it is because of covid, other actors are active and do their projects and filming. 

Lee Min Ho usually takes some time off after his projects finish. At least this is how I remember. After Heirs, he started Gangnam blues and it wasn't a long time of wait. It depends.

edit: The thing is, LMH worked for 8 months for a 16 episode drama. That is a long time. For us Fans, 16 episode pass so fast. But for him, it took a long time. I keep reminding myself of this. :D  In 8 months, he could have played in 2 projects (Drama+ 1 movie?). So he actually gave us 2 projects. :D 

Edit 2:  But what if he has good and tempting offers?? I am sure LMH has stacks and stacks of offers on MYM desk. He has high standards so he will pick and choose. If there is a good project with solid script and great PD, do you think he would reject? I think he would accept. It depends on the offers and also it depends if the GENRE AND CHARACTER THAT LMH WANTS are among the offers. :approves:

Edit 3:  I was thinking, even if he is tired and wants to take a break after 8 months of hard work, the filming of project usually doesn't start right away. First they sign and announce the project, in most cases we have waited a long time for LMH to even start filming. 

Edit 4:  So I think if solid script+good PD+good production company+ LMH gets offered the role and genre that he wants-----> High probability that he takes the offer 

:gangnamstyle:

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Discovered  LOBTS and BOYS from Netflix last night and decided to re-watch LOBTS.

If you could viki then you should watch LOTBS there. It has 3 extra episodes.2 of them are Directors Cut with extra scenes.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Nikaa94 said:

:((

If we will not get a drama in 2021, At least, give me an interview!! 

Interview will be great .. at least we can read his thoughts.  

I don't mind a CF too.  

Pray for me, I'll do test tomorrow on We Heart It
cr weheartit

• Like 7
  • Love 2

15 hours ago, madmad min said:

My LMH Review

• Favorite Overall: Faith
  • Fav LMH Performance : Choi Young, Lee Gon, Lee YunSeong
  • Fav Romance : Faith 
  • Fav Look : TKEM, City Hunter (didn't include Daejang look coz we aren't living in Goryeo era:D )
  • Fav Action : City Hunter 
  • Fav Bromance : not sure. does off screen count? WDH/LMH 
  • Fav Kiss: Beheading Kiss TKEM, Game-over kiss PT
  • Fav Crying : LG /KT
  • Fav Character Overall :  Choi Young
  • Least Fav Hairdo : PT (BoF would have made into the list but of late, I grew to love noodle head)
  • Least FAV Pairing : BOF 
  • Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, Layali said:
  • Favorite Overall: Faith
  • Fav LMH Performance : Choi Young, Lee YunSeong
  • Fav Romance : Faith 
  • Fav Look : TKEM, City Hunter (didn't include Daejang look coz we aren't living in Goryeo era:D )
  • Fav Action : City Hunter 
  • Fav Bromance : not sure. does off screen count? WDH/LMH 
  • Fav Kiss: Beheading Kiss TKEM, Game-over kiss PT
  • Fav Crying : KT/LG
  • Fav Character Overall :  Choi Young
  • Least Fav Hairdo : PT (BoF would have made into the list but of late, I grew to love noodle head)
  • Least FAV Pairing : BOF 

img%5D

:heart1:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1