Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

So many posts to read, oh my .. this LMH thread is so firey hotttt

22 hours ago, scrawford said:

I have been enjoying Faith. And definitely getting used Choi young being this baby faced General and the hair. I will look forward to his hair evolution in the drama :)

Aww @scrawford  I had to scroll up and down to hunt for your posts LOL .. cos I wanna thank you for making my Tuesday cheery.   Love how you put LMH as the baby-faced-General /  Daejang!    How could he a man of few words with so much authority flutters us crazily .. I just can't believe myself.

7 hours ago, scrawford said:

However, I love Choi Young, he is different than Most LMH's character. Are people who claimed LMH play the same role know about faith? Cause Choi Young is not the charming and swoon type. I mean, you are touch by his character and his gestures towards ES, but he is no typical Kdrama hero.

And this is why i want Choi Young 2.0. Can you believe this is coming from someone who doesn't like Saeguk but want to see LMH as Goryeo General again? I just want to see Choi young 2.0 lead a war like GOT style, epic!! and LMH now, can add more grittiness into the character

I too don't mind him doing another CY 2.0 too,  or whatever role deems fit , as long as it's another saguek that makes you want to crawl into a cave for weeks to recover!

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

Sorry to cut your post. Personally, I didn’t like BOF as a drama May be because I only watched it recently  but loved loved LMH in it. I could only watch the scenes he was in and was amazed at his talent. Jan Di totally didn’t deserve LMH’s Gu Jun Pyo. 

JD didn't deserve GJP! GJP loved her too much and his love was far too great compared to hers. You can feel GJP's love to JD in every scene. But towards the end, JD also expressed her emotions too. But still GJP's love was too well delivered by LMH that GJP captured and owned the whole drama and the whole romance. BOF= GJP 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Poll is closed now.. :D 

Results are confirmed now..

Mystery/suspense as genre is most voted +  'Detective' role is the most voted. 

Second most voted genre is Romantic Comedy + Second most voted role is 'innocent man framed and on the run'

Thank you @CarolynH and @Lmangla for making this poll!!  Looking forward to more polls and fun!! 

Thanks for the update @Nikaa94 and those who voted.  

Hope Min Ho-ssi take note of it, wonder his team comes lurking in here and let us know soon of his next project.

:cutekitty:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just now, Min2206 said:

Thanks for the update @Nikaa94 and those who voted.  

Hope Min Ho-ssi take note of it, wonder his team comes lurking in here and let us know soon of his next project.

:cutekitty:

Haha! Yes!! Can we get MYM team to come here and see our poll?

What genre and character did you vote for?

Honestly, I have no idea how much more do we have to wait for his next project. He worked 8 months and he can feel that the character of Lee Gon is still within him. He may need some time to come back again. I remember in one of his interview he asked why he doesn't do 2 dramas a year and he said he gets absorbed into his characters so much so that he needs some time to get out of the feels of the character. LMH is  professional and talented actor. He always gets absorbed into his character and own them. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

12 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Haha! Yes!! Can we get MYM team to come here and see our poll?

What genre and character did you vote for?

I chose Mystery / Suspense

For character - Innocent man framed and on the run and Detective (2 only)

Which is why I am so the happy ... hehe

Lee Minho (이민호) - image #2178413 on Favim.com

• Like 2
  • Love 2

14 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I chose Mystery / Suspense

For character - Innocent man framed and on the run and Detective (2 only)

Which is why I am so the happy ... hehe

WOW! You chose the most voted ones! :) 

Great! I also voted for mystery and suspense. But I definitely want romance in any drama he plays. It would be a waste of LMH's talent. The way he expresses love is out of this world. Romance mystery drama is great! City Hunter was romance-action and I LOVE it! I am currently watching CH. LMH in action is so hot! :D I also don't mind a well-written romance comedy (second most voted genre) with great PD and unique story line. :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

47 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Imagine news of LMH's next drama come out in August or early September,

Can we make a thread for that drama as soon as we get news article?? :brokenheart:

@Nikaa94, before creating a new thread, check the pinned Official Threads Directory to make sure the topic doesn't already exist.  Only one thread per drama or movie will be active. Be sure to check! Some dramas and movies may be under different names. In addition, please post the link in the directory so that it can be added to the database. This is in place of the search function. 

No new drama thread shall be created till either a. drama's press conference / prayer ceremony is held, or b. official homepage / poster for the drama is available, or c. there is at least 1 confirmed cast.    No new movie thread shall be created till there is at least 1 confirmed cast announced by the production company and not based on speculations. 

Also, when you're creating a new thread, please be sure to include these information in the first post:  please be sure you can provide sufficient information and update it as often as possible so they can fully organize the thread.   :blush:

56 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Nikaa94me too. Eyes hurt so much looking at the new screen :cries:

Whoever makes this changes, please can we have the original screen back.

@Thong Thin, me, too - hahaha - having a hard time reading..... :grin:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

where is @Heretorant?  Sleeping? Miss you here!! Can feel your absence!!  You will wake up to a new mode!! Hahahah!! :joy:

This Kim Tan GIF for you and the rest of Minoz as I know that deep down you have Heirs on your rewatch list!!  :approves:

img%5D

img%5D

img%5D

Second gif

Just look at the way LMH stared at PSH. It's like we also can read everything that spins around his mind. I really love this scene back then, also now that I re-watch them. His stare is so on point.

Btw, does anybody realize that in the scene where Eun Sang cried out loudly when her sister took her money from her suitcase, KT stared at her and also had tears in his eyes? Amazing. And the way PSH cried in this scene also so heartbreaking.

I also love the scene when KT said to ES in the wine room, that he realized she was just another bad dream. He owned this scene wonderfully.

BGM from Heirs I think one of the best. And there were scenes that executed amazingly.

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

@Layali  Miss you!!This GIF for you and all Faithlings around the world

img%5D

I love itttt

He is like manga character in real life. And look at his smirk. Daejaaang

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Me too. Eyes hurt so much looking at the new screen

Me too

My eyes hurt so bad from reading just one page :joy:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

19 minutes ago, yuiy78 said:

Second gif

Just look at the way LMH stared at PSH. It's like we also can read everything that spins around his mind. I really love this scene back then, also now that I re-watch them. His stare is so on point.

Btw, does anybody realize that in the scene where Eun Sang cried out loudly when her sister took her money from her suitcase, KT stared at her and also had tears in his eyes? Amazing. And the way PSH cried in this scene also so heartbreaking.

I also love the scene when KT said to ES in the wine room, that he realized she was just another bad dream. He owned this scene wonderfully.

BGM from Heirs I think one of the best. And there were scenes that executed amazingly.

I love itttt

He is like manga character in real life. And look at his smirk. Daejaaang

Me too

My eyes hurt so bad from reading just one page :joy:

Chinguuuuu!!! I'm so in Kim Tan and Heirs mood! I just cannot!! So love Kim Tan!! He is symbol of LOVE!! Your post is saying everything on my mind. agree, agree, agree!! :approves:

Yes he owned that scene and every scenes in Heirs!

My eyes are hurting too!! :joy:

Chingu!! Lets cheers to Kim Tan!! Here some GIF for Kim Tan fans!! :loveu:

so cute! ^^

img%5Dimg%5DLook at his eyes!!

img%5D

This last one is so sad and heart-breaking. They way he turns away.. :tears:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Time loop said:

Both were very popular when they came out but I would have to say BOF because it had a staying power that Heirs didn't have while BOF was still trending for perhaps 2 years post it airing time

3 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Both of them are very popular. BOF and Heirs are both on Netflix. Some Minoz here shared information about popularity and ranking of BOF on Netflix. Because BOF is back on Netflix again and it is being watched a lot again. :D BOF is an all time popular and favorite Korean drama! :glasses:

Heirs is also very popular!!  I remember after it finished, China bought its right to make Chinese version. In addition, because of LMH-PSH collaboration and great chemistry, It is popular locally and internationally. Korean people love Kim Tan character a lot. They always mention him in comment. The fact that Kim Tan is so memorable and remains in minds show how popular it is. LMH and PSH both have large fan bases. Heirs is popular all over Asian. I think you can find more information in Heirs thread. I am sure they have shared news of Heirs success globally. 

To be honest, don't which one is more popular. I would say both of them. But Heirs has LMH-PSH and both of them have very large local and international fan base.But everyone has watched BOF. :D 

BOF is the first K-drama most have watched. GJP is millions of people's crush. He has this unique character. LMH initiated Hallyu wave with BOF and GJP!! 

Heirs is also a popular drama with collaboration of two big stars who have created a memorable and pure love story. 

Conclusion: BOTH!! :heart1::happydance:

edit: just found this on Heirs thread, recently Heirs is trending in Indonesia and twitter again. 

@Nikaa94 @Time loop Thank you for responding. Each drama has it's own charm, and while BOF shot LMH into stardom, i heard Heirs escalated his stardom. But i also heard that BOF rules South Korea when it aired, so i guess both popular in their own way? heheheh 

It's just amazing to me that LMH scored 2 big Hallyu wave drama. BOF brought the second Hallyu wave and Heirs Revived Hallyu wave that was slowly died down at the time. Regardless the the flaws, those two dramas are probably the most watch Dramas up to date.

2 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

All this talk about Kim Tan and Heirs,, I am so wanting for LMH-PSH collaborate again after 7 years!! Whenever I hear news of other Korean celebs who have had reunion, I think about LMH-PSH collaboration. It is more than possible!! 

Sorry to cut your post chingu... Yes, i don't mind seeing them collaborate again. They were cute together and definitely had good chemistry. 

2 hours ago, CallieP said:

Choi Young is different. I think it is the most loved character for many women and it brought help many others survive a time of stress. However, when it was first broadcast, many criticized LMH for being wooden as CY.  I had never posted before and just lurked but specially signed up to defend LMH explaining that he was supposed to be wooden and stoic and unfeeling in the beginning so give him a break. Watching Faith again a few days ago, you can see it all just through his eyes even in Episode 1 and 2.  The cynicism, the resigned look, the admiration for ES's skill as a doctor. Just the right expression. 

That's awesome, Cause Choi young is helping me getting over Lee Gon heheh....

I was and still obsess with Lee Gon and LeeEul couple didn't know how to move on and re watch TKEM for the 6th time until finally @Heretorant persuaded me to give Daejang a try. the way she describe Daejang's is very enticing. I can't help but push trough to see it myself. :)

So apparently both of my fave LMH character seems to be the wooden ones, hahah ok, i guess i have a type 

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

@scrawford agreed with @Time loopBOF was so popular back then that I was convinced by some friends is worth watching.

So, I search through internet and found this dorky LMH :joy: and his adorable cuteness and his curly hair style.

LOL, I love the scene where he fell into the pool and need mouth to mouth resuscitation !

From there onwards, I have never missed any of LMH drama/movies.

Same here, after BOF it was all downhill heheheh... i never missed and i have rewatched his drama more than once. That's the Gu Jun Pyo Effect.

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Heirs did dominate the China market partly because of PSH. 

@scrawfordI am also not a sageuk fan, however after watching Faith, there is no turning back. 

Have watched My Country, Kingdom, Moon that embraces the sun...and some more.

Back then I did not realise that WDH was acting in My Country, was only concentrating on this ;

I don't know if i would watch Saeguk again, i guess it depends, if there is LMH or choi young 2.0 i will, but other than that, i won't be looking for saeguk drama after faith :)

:joy: WDH has a really good built. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

So many posts to read, oh my .. this LMH thread is so firey hotttt

Aww @scrawford  I had to scroll up and down to hunt for your posts LOL .. cos I wanna thank you for making my Tuesday cheery.   Love how you put LMH as the baby-faced-General /  Daejang!    How could he a man of few words with so much authority flutters us crazily .. I just can't believe myself.

I too don't mind him doing another CY 2.0 too,  or whatever role deems fit , as long as it's another saguek that makes you want to crawl into a cave for weeks to recover!

Daejang has baby face but cold in the inside. You describe him well, he is full of authority with very few words, and that makes the words out of his mouth more significant. I can't wait to hear what he will say to Imja as they grow closer. 

I think we are all ready for LMH new project, Saeguk or Modern. LMH sshiiii..... we need you back!!

32 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Chinguuuuu!!! I'm so in Kim Tan and Heirs mood! I just cannot!! So love Kim Tan!! He is symbol of LOVE!! Your post is saying everything on my mind. agree, agree, agree!! 

Yes he owned that scene and every scenes in Heirs!

My eyes are hurting too!! :joy:

Chingu!! Lets cheers to Kim Tan!! Here some GIF for Kim Tan fans!! 

so cute! ^^

Kim Tan's Stare is another level. I was smitten hard by Kim Tan.

Heirs is another Drama i wish KES would develop better. The premise is good and she has the right cast but i feel like, after episode 13-14, the writing started to go down hill and a bit inconsistent. However, once again LMH nailed his character.

• Like 4
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, Time loop said:

Both were very popular when they came out but I would have to say BOF because it had a staying power that Heirs didn't have while BOF was still trending for perhaps 2 years post it airing time

32 minutes ago, scrawford said:

@Nikaa94 @Time loop Thank you for responding. Each drama has it's own charm, and while BOF shot LMH into stardom, i heard Heirs escalated his stardom. But i also heard that BOF rules South Korea when it aired, so i guess both popular in their own way? heheheh 

It's just amazing to me that LMH scored 2 big Hallyu wave drama. BOF brought the second Hallyu wave and Heirs Revived Hallyu wave that was slowly died down at the time. Regardless the the flaws, those two dramas are probably the most watch Dramas up to date.

So guys @scrawford @Time loop @Nikaa94 -  which one should I watch first, after Faith?   BOF or Heirs ??

The way you guys going about it ...  I am spinning   ...     BOF was in 2009!  Gu Jun Pyo from #BOF Lead:lee Min ho | Lee min, Lee min ho, Boys ... 

and Heirs 4 years later (quoting from wiki)

Heirs”: Lee Min Ho Has It Bad For Park Shin Hye, Part 100 | Couch ...

• Love 4

2 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

So guys @scrawford @Time loop @Nikaa94 -  which one should I watch first, after Faith?   BOF or Heirs ??

The way you guys going about it ...  I am spinning   ...     BOF was in 2009!   

and Heirs 4 years later (quoting from wiki)

I would suggest you go with BOF first and then Heirs. BOF is so iconic and if you want to you can go oldest to newer, so it would be BOF 2009, Personal taste 2010, City hunter 2011, you have seen faith 2012 so skipped this, and the Heirs 2013 and Legends of the blue sea 2016-2017.

But if you don't want to do them in order, my recommendation would be BOF and then Heirs. :)

• Like 3
  • Love 2