Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

K-media underestimates LMH's international success always, I hope overseas new portals report this success and I just want to send a rocket them

K-media wrote title of articles for TKEM "rating drop, decrease, again drop again drop, keep droing rating etc." but I looked yesterday I never saw "drop , decrease" words , they just wrote rating even "highest moment" rating not average rating for title , we saw NETZB articles about rating almost after every ep

Spoiler

I know right, everyday these reporters were lining up to report on the bad ratings.  You would probably remember over in NAVER Chat section how toxic these people were esp the first few weeks ? It became quite obvious that these ppl seems to be recruited to harm the drama... I think some loyal fans were taking shifts to camp in the chat section so they can get rid of these haters.   

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, SophieH said:

Reveal hidden contents

I know right, everyday these reporters were lining up to report on the bad ratings.  You would probably remember over in NAVER Chat section how toxic these people were esp the first few weeks ? It became quite obvious that these ppl seems to be recruited to harm the drama... I think some loyal fans just taking shifts to camp there so they can get rid of these haters.   

So many people didn't watch or drop drama because of bad rating articles

• Like 5

2020 Hallyu Trend is published by KOFICE. The investigations were taken in Oct. 2019. Total 8000 people in 17 different countries.

Lee Min Ho again got great lead to be TOP 1 actor.

005DCUQYly1gg9iyz9gewj30qc0kvn11.jpg

Spoiler

SHK 3.4%, SJK 1.9%, GY 1.8%, LJS 1.7% Suzy 1.7%

Lee Min Ho ranked TOP 1 in all areas of Asia/America/Europe/Africa/Middle East. And for individual country, he ranked TOP 1 in 11 countries.

Top to down : Asia, America, Europe. The 1st row is singer, and 2nd row is actor :

005DCUQYly1gg9iyzkrdcj30rr0otaf3.jpg

Top to down : Middle East, Africa :

005DCUQYly1gg9izr0rf4j30tf0i0tbz.jpg

cr as tagged

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 6

3 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

Really? Can you expound on this? What did they say?

I was running into collegues who were openly talking about TKEM on several occasions in different gatherings. They don't watch Kdramas these people they were just following what everyone else was watching. They mostly spoke about LMH visuals, the beheading kiss and some of them said flat out they wanted LG-JTE to have seex:joy: and that's a very french thing to do

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

6 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

So many people didn't watch or drop drama because of bad rating articles

This is so true @leeminhosny - not to put damper on the whole thing.  Generally we tend to read and follow the reviews / ratings. But for those who knows him or loves him and to those who read the good reviews, would consider watching it.  You got to realise that he is Lee Min Ho, not just any one but the ONE and ONLY Lee Min Ho who had come a long way.

Well, I mentioned some nice stuff of TKEM to a few of my friends and they are watching it or in queue, though I have to explain a bit of this or that to them :P So let's get it LOUD out there. I hear that some of you guys are doing the same too in different platforms / forums. I don't mean to be on the defensive side, just saying the good stuff, some people do listen, rationally.   Peace..

• Like 4
  • Love 5

1 minute ago, Ilmo yens said:

They mostly spoke about LMH visuals, the beheading kiss and some of them said flat out they wanted LG-JTE to have seex:joy: and that's a very french thing to do

Sorry, i had to cut your post to the most important thing :joy:

Those are my kind of people, honest, straightforward and to the point! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, Ilmo yens said:

I was running into collegues who were openly talking about TKEM on several occasions in different gatherings. They don't watch Kdramas these people they were just following what everyone else was watching. They mostly spoke about LMH visuals, the beheading kiss and some of them said flat out they wanted LG-JTE to have seex:joy: and that's a very french thing to do

Thanks so much! Yes, that is a very french thing to do haha. But not just the french.  Am sure almost all cultures that watched TKEM wanted the same thing for LG & TE

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, yuiy78 said:

Enlighten me here ma friends.

Kdrama psy$&o that being aired right now, does it also have the same success as tkem? Hype in the world level? Because I don't see that in my country, Indonesia. Well, at least not as hype as tkem.

Tkem, it's another story. It was, is, phenomenal here. 

In the Philippines, it's not as popular.  My basis is the Netflix rankings...TKEM was consistently #1 (combined movies and TV shows) on weekends and rarely dropped below top 3 during the week.  After the Michael Jordan documentary finished dropping new episodes, TKEM basically maintained its #1 position until the final (only losing ground to 365 days for a couple of days).

In contrast, IOTNBO hasn't been in #1 on Netflix PH yet (though it's at #2 now).   In fact it briefly dropped out of the top 10 sometime this past week.  TKEM never dropped out of the top 10 during its run.

In terms of social media buzz, there's also less buzz for IOTNBO compared to TKEM.  I recall TKEM (and LMH) was trending on Twitter in the Philippines the night it premiered.

But then again, it's still early.  We will see in the next weeks how it will do.  But given the heavy theme of the show and the popularity of KSH compared to LMH in the Philippines (LMH is more popular, definitely), I do not think it will be as successful here.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

2020 Hallyu Trend is published by KOFICE. The investigations were taken in Oct. 2019. Total 8000 people in 17 different countries.

Reveal hidden contents

Lee Min Ho ranked TOP 1 in all areas of Asia/America/Europe/Africa/Middle East. And for individual country, he ranked TOP 1 in 11 countries.

Top to down : Asia, America, Europe. The 1st row is singer, and 2nd row is actor :

cr as tagged

Can someone email/sent letter or even pigeon these details to kmedia??? I dont think those people know how to find a valid reference regarding their own Hallyu<_<

Its clear as a day here:onfirex:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2

49 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

005DCUQYly1gg9iyz9gewj30qc0kvn11.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

005DCUQYly1gg9iyzkrdcj30rr0otaf3.jpg

005DCUQYly1gg9izr0rf4j30tf0i0tbz.jpg

cr as tagged

Thanks @gtLmh0622 for bringing this article.  This survey has been going for many many years  and LHM has always been the No1 actor on the list whereas other actors changes every year. This is enough to prove his influence and contribution to Kwave.  I was scratching my head on some articles trying to downplay his attribution. We need more articles like this to shower more love towards LMH way. :heart4:

• Like 6
  • Love 5

41 minutes ago, Miss Pizza said:

Can someone email/sent letter or even pigeon these details to kmedia??? I dont think those people know how to find a valid reference regarding their own Hallyu<_<

These results are published every year but Kmedia doesn't talk so much about this , I learned previous years

• Like 4
  • Unamused 1

1 hour ago, scrawford said:
1 hour ago, Ilmo yens said:

They mostly spoke about LMH visuals, the beheading kiss and some of them said flat out they wanted LG-JTE to have seex:joy: and that's a very french thing to do

Sorry, i had to cut your post to the most important thing :joy:

Those are my kind of people, honest, straightforward and to the point! 

My kind too! 

Lmh and kge should have followed the French way. 

Oh wait, I meant LG and JTE.

pssshhhhhhhh, no I didn’t. I definitely meant lmh and kge :lol:

• LOL 4

4 hours ago, Deepakmahajan said:

Is king getting released in china? Seventeen kpop group member releasing chinese version ost?? But i hope it is good for LMh. I m happy as his fan if hallyu ban gets removed

I've posted about Chinese version of TKEM ost but I can't find it now.
Heard that Tancent will be the partner of Netflix in China. Since Tancent Music started to release Chinese version of TKEM ost. It seems that TKEM will be released on Tancent in the future.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Miss Pizza said:

Are you kidding ?

KOFICE is a Government Organization.
Other actors can do media plays to show off their popularity, rewards, and etc.

But K-government exactly know who's the TOP 1 Hallyu star and really has the biggest influence worldwide.

That's why he had/has so many nation's brands on hand.

:cutekitty:

• Like 12
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

10 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

My kind too! 

Lmh and kge should have followed the French way. 

Oh wait, I meant LG and JTE.

pssshhhhhhhh, no I didn’t. I definitely meant lmh and kge :lol:

I knew you were my kinda people ever since the infamous "beyond the lips" topic in the early TKEM days. That conversation added probably 5 pages into the drama thread? :joy:

Ps: We should repost @Ilmo yens original post to the shippers thread. our OTP is taking out the European Market :)

• LOL 5

35 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Are you kidding ?

KOFICE is a Government Organization.
Other actors can do media plays to show off their popularity, rewards, and etc.

But K-government exactly know who's the TOP 1 Hallyu star and really has the biggest influence worldwide.

That's why he had/has so many nation's brands on hand.

:cutekitty:

Did you have previous lists, Did you record, I remember you have shared all of them since 2013 ,I didn't record so I can't find , I just recorded 2018:tears:

• Sad 1