Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

2 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Hahaha. I am used to that and now it pops up in my face atleast few times a day 

I have to admit I would like to see them again and seems like that kiss ended up as ''unfinished business''

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Hide contents

* I try to remember your names and tag you. But if I didn't sorry! :)  You know I love you all. :heart:

The writers are not put in any specific order.

1-Yoo Young-A (Movie: Kim Ji-Young: Born 1982, On your wedding day, because I love you, Drama: Encounter, entertainer) 

2- Im Sang-Choon  (Fight for my way, when camellia blooms)

3- Jung Hyun-Jung (Romance is a bonus book, Five Enough, Discovery of Love, I need romance 3)  

4- Jo Gwang-Jin (itaewoon class)

5- Song Ji-Na  (Faith, Healer)

6- Yoo Hyun-Mi (SKY castle)

7- Jang Young-Cheol (Vagabond, empress Ki, History of salary man)

8- Song Jae-Jung (W, Memories of Alahmbra, Nine: 9 Times Time Travel)

9- Jin Soo-Wan (Chicago typewriter, Kill me Heal Me)

10- Park Hae-Young (My Mister, another Miss oh)

11 Kim Eun Hee (Signal, Kingdom) 

12- No Hee-Kyung  (Here (new), Live, Dear my friends, that winter the wind blows, It's Ok, That's love)

13- Kim Eun (Something in the rain)

14- JOO Hyun (The world of the married, Revolutionary Love)

I vote for 1, 3,6,9,11

1-Encounter, entertainer) - Awful

Kim Eun Hee (Signal, Kingdom) I want this writer but If I don't remember wrong she said she can't write romance , I like Signal so much but for LMH I want romance too like City Hunter, If he select mixed action, mstery, romance it is better :lol: and They offered JJH and Ju Ji Hoon for Kim Eun Hee's next drama

12-And these are good ,that winter the wind blows, It's Ok, That's love, this writer can be better for us :lol: They aren't my favourite actors but I liked It's Ok, That's love, it is interesting, I checked and unfortunatelly she has new drama:tears: http://asianwiki.com/Here_(Korean_Drama) but it is in 2020 maybe she  will write a drama for 2021 

8-Song Jae-Jung (W, Memories of Alahmbra, Nine: 9 Times Time Travel)- good

9- Jin Soo-Wan (Chicago typewriter, Kill me Heal Me)- good

I think best writer for next drama 12- No Hee-Kyung :approves:

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

12-And these are good ,that winter the wind blows, It's Ok, That's love, this writer can be better for us :lol: They aren't my favourite actors but I liked It's Ok, That's love, it is interesting, I checked and unfortunatelly she has new drama:tears: http://asianwiki.com/Here_(Korean_Drama) but it is in 2020 maybe she  will write a drama for 2021 

I think best writer for next drama 12- No Hee-Kyung :approves:

I love it's ok that's love and Jo In Sung is one of my other biases. She seems to favor Jo In Sung, cause if you read the description on her new upcoming drama "Here" (The you linked) you can read that the main lead was initially offered to Jo in Sung. Mannn why don't she offer the ML to LMH???? looks liked it's settle that it's LBH. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Joanna Alfson said:

That was a wildlife documentary not variety

40 minutes ago, madmad min said:

Hmm, Cool.

I don't like personally variety shows but I wanna know why he doesn't appear on variety shows?

59 minutes ago, Narine Joa said:

Unfinished? because it was the foreplay of something greater

Haha. I thought myself that kiss was going places. Your not the only one

47 minutes ago, madmad min said:

Hmm, Cool.

it was so random never thought he would make a wildlife documentary but it was cool seeing him narrate a wildlife segment 

6 minutes ago, Ilmo yens said:

I don't like personally variety shows but I wanna know why he doesn't appear on variety shows?

I don't have the answer on this but perhaps it's personal perference 

6 hours ago, mychoiyoung said:

1. Before joining Woo Dal Chi, Choi Young was with Jae Gol Dae as 2nd in command, reporting to his Master. He took over the reins of Jae Gol Dae upon the death of his Master

2. The King's Advisor. I think he was Jo Shin? Not sure of the name of character or character BUT he was the same actor who was LMH's annoying teacher in Mackerel Run!

3. 1st part - the Jae Gol Dae scarf of his late sweetheart which he kept tied in his sword.

Was Choi Young an ally to Kublai Khan and I mean the real choi young pre-faith or post-faith

24 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Haha. I thought myself that kiss was going places. Your not the only one

I wanna see him and KGE in the same setting again and by that I mean in few months on the filming:happydance:KGE have become one of my biases

7 minutes ago, Narine Joa said:

Was Choi Young an ally to Kublai Khan and I mean the real choi young pre-faith or post-faith

I wanna see him and KGE in the same setting again and by that I mean in few months on the filming:happydance:KGE have become one of my biases

Why not i like KGE. I also like their chemistry 

• Love 2

It should be like that KGE everywhere and hack why not 3 KGE's JTR, Luna and JTE. 

Or why not just cast a harem of KGE's:kiss_wink: 

Lee Gon will have to be stronger then 100 men to manage so many versionS OF HER by himself or train alot to gain stamina 

15 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

I'm kinda bored and wanna use color pencils to highlight quote :joy: As a change of course! :D

Scrawford!!  Do I like you? :heart:   That's ME!!!  I will stalk everyone's name attached to the project. Writer and PD of course. Did I say that I started watching some of KES's older dramas when Heirs news came out? :joy:  

Writer is the most important one and of course Director. We have to do a full analysis of the writer and PD, come up with a summary and share it with others. LOL 

I think we are all now sensitive about who the writer will be and will take out our magnifying glasses! LOL

Also, We have to analyze LMH's character description. I am so curious to know what he will choose. 

YES YES YES to "interview, magazine spread, good CF and photoshoot for fashion brands or even better IG live."

After he came from MS, i remember he had IG live. what happened? We want more please!! Just imagine seeing him LIVE!!! :bawling:

Can we make a list of writers (Except the two no no, ) and express our ideas and guess? It can be fun but I don't know who to start with. Let me know if you are interested. LOL :D 

Please vote if you can and tell us why,it can be fun discussion for all of us. :D  see below! 

Reveal hidden contents

@scrawford @Heretorant @CarolynH@gtLmh0622 @Chellsee  @willenette  

@rubyminho     @leeminhosny  @Miss Pizza  @syntyche   @SophieH  @Edgar Pordwed  @Layali  @CallieP   @htk9207  @OneDramaholic  @1ouise   @Lacylee  @yuiy78  @Heilo  @mychoiyoung   @Myhun  @Joojix  @Geolyvseven  @happivirus   

* I try to remember your names and tag you. But if I didn't sorry! :)  You know I love you all. :heart:

The writers are not put in any specific order.

1-Yoo Young-A (Movie: Kim Ji-Young: Born 1982, On your wedding day, because I love you, Drama: Encounter, entertainer) 

2- Im Sang-Choon  (Fight for my way, when camellia blooms)

3- Jung Hyun-Jung (Romance is a bonus book, Five Enough, Discovery of Love, I need romance 3)  

4- Jo Gwang-Jin (itaewoon class)

5- Song Ji-Na  (Faith, Healer)

6- Yoo Hyun-Mi (SKY castle)

7- Jang Young-Cheol (Vagabond, empress Ki, History of salary man)

8- Song Jae-Jung (W, Memories of Alahmbra, Nine: 9 Times Time Travel)

9- Jin Soo-Wan (Chicago typewriter, Kill me Heal Me)

10- Park Hae-Young (My Mister, another Miss oh)

11 Kim Eun Hee (Signal, Kingdom) 

12- No Hee-Kyung  (Here (new), Live, Dear my friends, that winter the wind blows, It's Ok, That's love)

13- Kim Eun (Something in the rain)

14- JOO Hyun (The world of the married, Revolutionary Love)

I vote for 1, 3,6,9,11

I vote for 3, 5, 6, 8

• Like 3
  • Love 1

After dramas ended , other actors: 178263826278 interviews, 826382 magazines 

LMH: already 18 days passed , 0 interview, 0 magazine , what is he doing? :cries:

Netflix for other dramas: 87486272 videos

Netflix for TKEM: just Jenga and Who,Me? :onfirex:

Lee Min Jung is my favourite while I was watching BOF, I don't like Jandi:drinksboba:

8ZYtO0.gifqPolSe.gif

Spoiler

qjF5XN.gifOH0mwI.gif

V9WLYL.gifggUuU6.gif

wHeVJi.gifFJ0gmH.gif

sPUaqv.gifG1MLhI.gif

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Lmao.. @madmad min is that you? I just came across an article written 4 hours ago talking about ''Legend of the blue sea'' season 2. Really?

“Legend of the Blue Sea Season 2”: “Shin Hye-sun” as “Cha Shi-ah” will return in the upcoming season!

It’s needless to mention that South Korean dramas have acquired immense popularity globally within a short period. “Legend of the Blue Sea,” starring Jun Ji-Hyun and Lee Min-ho is a Korean drama that managed to make a room in our heart, with its amazing performances and creativity.

The narrative of Park Ji- Eun is well served on a platter by Park Seon-ho and Jin-hyuk indeed. The story highlights a con artist and a mermaid whose fate is tied together from their past lives. Usually, we don’t have a sequel to South Korean dramas, but after the overwhelming responses from its audience, demanding another season sounds fair.

Release Date of Legend of the Blue Sea Season 2:

The fantasy drama premiered on November 16, 2016, on SBS and wound up on January 25, 2017, with a total of 20 episodes. The bigger question is whether fans of Legend of the Blue Sea will get the pleasure of watching their favorite characters again on screen.

As of today, creators haven’t announced anything regarding the second season. Legend of the Blue Sea has ended with a tight storyline but left no questions unanswered. Therefore, expecting a season two is unlikely. However, they may bring another season. We assure you to bring you the latest updates as soon

as we get more information.

the-legend-of-the-blue-sea

he Cast of Legend of the Blue Sea Season 2:

A sequel cannot be completed without its past lead characters. This series will remain incomplete if big shots Jun Ji Hyun as Se-Hwa/Shim Cheong and Lee Min-ho as Kim Dam-rung/ Heo Joon-jae do not get featured for one more time.

Additionally, we expect to watch Shin Hye-sun as Cha Shi-ah, Shin Won-ho as Tae-oh, Na Young-hee as Mo Yoo-ran, Lee Ji-hoon as Heo Chi-Hyun, Choi Jung-woo as Heo Il-Joong, and Sung Dong-il as Mr. Yang / Ma Dae-young again.

Ending of Previous Season Explained:

Even though we had already bid goodbye to this show a while ago, it still reminds us of a sweetly funny ride through its final hour. It came to an end in such a way that it suited its theme.

The last episode brings us the protagonists Shim Cheong and Joon-Jae reunite after a span of three years of their separation. Even though Cheong erases Joon-Jae’s memories, he manages to figure out a way to recall her through notes he had written before. Joon-Jae tries to find her out again with the help of those notes.

We hear Joon-Jae narrating, “At last our dream came true. In an insignificant village with no particular news and nothing much to it, we’re living quite insignificantly. This indicates that the story ends on a happy note. In the climax, we Joon-Jae and Shim Cheong walk back home with grocery bags.

Highlighting Shim Cheong’s arm interlocked at the end leaves us a bit emotional. The ending gives us insights into the depth of their love. When they sit outside quietly, gazing at the sea, it seems that they look forward to having a future to be filled with love, happiness, and warmth.

https://nextalerts.com/2020/06/28/legend-of-the-blue-sea-season-2-has-the-series-been-renewed-how-did-season-one-wrap-up/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After doing research on the tabloid seems like it's a mainstream tabloid that mostly cover Marvel stuff

• Shocked 3
  • LOL 1