Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

5 Netflix Shows You Need To Add To Your Watch List

What is a weekend if not for a continuous lying-on-the-bed-binge-watching session? Stop scrolling up and down trying to lock in on one of the shows that might interest you. These Netflix shows will surely keep you hooked to the seat and how:

The King: Eternal Monarch

Ebj-EfiUwAABZiv?format=jpg&name=medium

All the K-drama lovers who devour Korean everything, The King: Eternal Monarch is a show you must not miss out on. Rated 8.5 on IMDb, the show revolves around time travel, alternate universes with the essence of thriller, family drama and of course, romance.

https://www.femina.in/life/tv/5-netflix-shows-you-need-to-add-to-your-watch-list-162155-6.html

(only Kdrama on the list!)

**********************************************************************************

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

@syntyche I’m laughing so hard! The last tweet is so me and my partner :lol::lol::lol:

Lol. Our love for him is on a different level :D

LMH raised the bar high for boyfriends. Now Nigerian boyfriends also feel threatened. One of them even wrote an open letter to Hyung Lee Min Ho in behalf of the Boyfriends Association of Nigeria, telling him to stay away from their girlfriends. :lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 3

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Yes, it hurts! :bawling:

I want him to take on a movie next. I anticipate the storyline, his character and even his next look. I wonder what hairstyle he’ll go for this time. I need to know the deets! I’m feeling lost over here. And completely empty! 

Everyday, I do too! I feel like I’m going through a break up :bawling:

Oh..... Like the news come out and we start discussing right? That is what i LOVEE too. I will start with his hairstyle. LOL It is 100 times more fun before movie released or drama airs.We can have a lot of fun. That is what I most look forward to.  Minoz!! Lets promise each other that when the news of anyyy project come out, we fire up this thread and raise it to the sky with our posts. :glasses:  Now that I know what it feels like without LMH's projects, I know how to better appreciate every minute in future :joy:

I feel empty too.. :(  Without LMH, I feel lost too. When TKEM aired, I had so much excitement every week and there were a lot of things to look forward too. But now nothing! He doesn't even update his IG ..:bawling: 

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

Group hug:smooches2:closest I could find to a group hug

New topic.  I really think LMH ought to do a variety show to promote his next project be it movie or drama.  What type of variety show and who should be on the show with him (I think he would be more comfortable doing a variety show with one of his buddies)?  I'm watching one on Netflix and it's good.  It's close to the american reality show, Amazing Race, which I really enjoyed.  

For buddies, I think KHN, CHJ, or KB.  Type of show, I do like something like the US shows, Survivor, Amazing Race etc.  But no, to Dancing with the Stars for Minho lol:poledance:

There is this variety show called busted. It is Korean and I think it is also on Netflix. How about that? there is this guy, not sure his name, he is quite funny. I think there are many good Korean variety shows.I am not familiar with them though. I heard about busted somewhere. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Minoz!! Lets promise each other that when the news of anyyy project come out, we fire up this thread and raise it to the sky with our posts. 

You can’t stop me even if you wanted it. I’ll be here day and night! 

28 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Now that I know what it feels like without LMH's projects, I know how to better appreciate every minute in future :joy:

Can he sign on to 3 movies at a time? So we won’t have to wait too long in between each project? I see other actors doing that. 

Omo, am I cruel? I am over working him huh? He needs time to live and most importantly, time to date too :lol: You know who. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

8 hours ago, Heretorant said:
15 hours ago, msdot said:

Think you know the story of LMH’s series, “Faith”? Since many of us are watching or re-watching Faith, here’s a few questions we’re trying out as part of our first quizz on LMH’s different series.

1. As the series begins, Choi Young is the Commander of the Woodalchi, the Goryeo king’s personal guards. What position had he held before joining the Woodalchi?

2.  Who goes to heaven’s portal and orders Choi Young to stop the High Doctor from leaving (and returning to her own time)?

3.    What memento does Choi Young carry with him through the first part of the series, and where does he keep it?

@Heretorantsaid:
1) He was part of the red crescent moon, not sure exactly what position he held. No position? Just a fighter. 

2) That annoying guy. The king’s advisor. I hate him and never cared to learn his name. 

3) His dead fiancée’s scarf. He tied it around his sword. :bawling:

Way to go, @Heretorant!  Can someone complete the answers? 

- What was Choi Young's position in the Red Crescent Moon Army? 

- What was that annoying advisor's name, anyway? 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

9 hours ago, Heretorant said:

1) He was part of the red crescent moon, not sure exactly what position he held. No position? Just a fighter. 

2) That annoying guy. The king’s advisor. I hate him and never cared to learn his name. 

3) His dead fiancée’s scarf. He tied it around his sword. :bawling:

:D 

@msdot

@Heretorant, please let me add to your answer ma friend.

Choi Young is not just merely a fighter in the jeok wol dae/red crescent moon. He was the youngest leader for them with the highest ability after the main leader. He has a "special ki", a supernatural strength like thunder.

He is that special even from early young

:blush:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

You can’t stop me even if you wanted it. I’ll be here day and night! 

Can he sign on to 3 movies at a time? So we won’t have to wait too long in between each project? I see other actors doing that. 

Omo, am I cruel? I am over working him huh? He needs time to live and most importantly, time to date too :lol: You know who. 

HAHA! :glasses: Same!! I will camp in his thread AND his own project Thread and the shipper thread if any (Not sure if they make shipper thread for movies but I don't want much romance in his movies, as little as GB is good enough and have impact).

Yes, why not?? he should sign 2-3 movies. Other actors do that. They drop announcement while we are here imagining about our boy's future projects. I feel pity for myself. :joy: We need Actual News of projects please!!! :bawling:  I'm tired of speculations! :( 

yes, but he can live and work. :sweatingbullets:  Isn't boring to just stay at home?  I know he likes to play games but for how long? lol  Now because of the pandemic, it is not safe to travel. He can date too. :joy:

When he works, he can makes friends on the set (Like how he made friends with WDH), meet new sonbaes, director, and have fun with staff and eat ice cream. He can drop IG posts of the stills, trailer, and so on. Trust me being an actor can be fun. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Numerous Nigerian men sent letters warning Lee Min Ho to stay away from their girlfriends

Recently, netizens have been laughing because of a very enthusiastic letter from a Nigerian man to actor Lee Min Ho. He regarded the actor as his rival since his girlfriend has been neglecting him because of Lee Min Ho.

EbkdeeJVAAAXzoz?format=jpg&name=small

Due to the popularity of "The King: Eternal Monarch," Lee Min Ho has become a name that is popular among Nigerian female fans. He is recognized as the "Korean son-in-law" of this country. 

On June 22 - Lee Min Ho's birthday, the actor's name once again caused "storms" across Nigerian social networks. He went straight to the country's No. 1 top trending list.

20200625183131-15932424790511490332944.j

https://kenh14.vn/hang-loat-dan-ong-nguoi-nigeria-gui-thu-tuyen-chien-va-canh-cao-lee-min-ho-tranh-xa-ban-gai-ho-chuyen-gi-day-20200627144243437.chn

"The King" never left the #1 spot of the top 10 tv shows on Netflix in Nigeria for almost the entire month of June!

cr: xjinnyxpurple

EbkD6J0U8AQc4Tb?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

10 minutes ago, msdot said:

Honestly, I don't really recall his name because he is so annoying. Jo ill Shin? Something like that

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

One of many reasons that the actors or actresses don't want to attend variety shows is afraid to affect their images. Like LKS in RM, when you're impressed his image in RM, you will be hard to connect him to a serious character. Every time you watch him in a drama or in a movie, you will think of his images in RM. He will need double efforts to eliminate his old images to let audience accept his character in the drama or movie.

I think the best for him is like to be a guest of PD Nah's show "Three Meals a Day".

But he is still too big to attend any variety show.  :happyshakes:

• Like 5
  • Love 4

Hul!!!

Nigeria is on fire!! :joy:  Nigerian men are jealous of LMH!! 

We have so many Nigerian Minoz there!! WOWWWW :heart:

2 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

One of many reasons that the actors or actresses don't want to attend variety shows is afraid to affect their images. Like LKS in RM, when you're impressed his image in RM, you will be hard to connect him to a serious character. Every time you watch him in a drama or in a movie, you will think of his images in RM. He will need double efforts to eliminate his old images to let audience accept his character in the drama or movie.
I think the best for him is like to be a guest of PD Nah's show "Three Meals a Day".

But he is still too big to attend any variety show.  :happyshakes:

:glasses: Yup! they better dream about it!! LMH is too big for them!! 

But we give them permission to say our baby's name on their show if they insist.... :relieved::glasses:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

9 minutes ago, msdot said:

sorry I don’t remember anything half the time in the rewatch I’m only admiring his hair..his eyes....(his eyes balls to be exact) ..his macho hair ... his complexion :ilike:

4 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

HAHA! :glasses: Same!! I will camp in his thread AND his own project Thread and the shipper thread if any (Not sure if they make shipper thread for movies).

Yes, why not?? he should sign 2-3 movies. Other actors do that. They drop announcement while we are here imagining about our boy's future projects. I feel pity for myself. :joy: We need Actual News of projects please!!! :bawling:  I'm tired of speculations! :( 

yes, but he can live and work. :sweatingbullets:  Isn't boring to just stay at home?  I know he likes to play games but for how long? lol  Now because of the pandemic, it is not safe at home. He can date too. :joy:

When he works, he can makes on the set (Like how he made friends with WDH), meet new sonbaes, director, and have fun with staff and eat ice cream. He can drop IG posts of the stills, trailer, and so on. Trust me being an actor can be fun. 

he’s really testing our patience right but it’s  only just been a week since his last update it already feels like years. ...  seems like he’s gone into that hibernation mode again... u know that period before the starts to TKEM filming we had a long blank period..

hopefully something ‘hot’ is brewing in the background , maybe he is practicing and exercising and building his stamina for his next project ... 

oh boy, you better post a clear picture of yourself by tomorrow and announce your next project like ..... soon.... ! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

I have a confession to make. I forgot imja was going to wed Prince Deok Heung. In my memory, she was going to marry Ki Cheol. In fact, I forgot all about Prince Deok Heung altogether :lol: When he first showed up, I was thought to myself, “Wait, how did I forget him? Is he good or is he bad?”

Our poor boy. :bawling:

I want to hug him and protect him. 

Deok Heung was the one that I hate the most on Faith. Jzzzz, I just want to slap hard on his face. :onfirex:

• LOL 5

7 minutes ago, SophieH said:

sorry I don’t remember anything half the time in the rewatch I’m only admiring his hair..his eyes....(his eyes balls to be exact) ..his macho hair ... his complexion :ilike:

he’s really testing our patience right but it’s  only just been a week since his last update it already feels like years. ...  seems like he’s gone into that hibernation mode again... u know that period before the starts to TKEM filming we had a long blank period..

hopefully something ‘hot’ is brewing in the background , maybe he is practicing and exercising and building his stamina for his next project ... 

oh boy, you better post a clear picture of yourself by tomorrow and announce your next project like ..... soon.... ! 

There was a part in my post i say "it is not safe at home" LOL i caught it and changed it to "it is not safe to travel" :joy::D

--------------------------------------------

Yes LMH's eyeeee!! Deep honey eyes!! What should I say?? LOVE!

----------------------------

Yes! It feels like years since his last IG post. :joy:

--------------------------

We should leave comment on IG and ask him to come back but there is like 200k comments every time and our comments get lost. LOL

--------------------------------------

If he is testing our patience, he better not, we are dying here... :joy:  Every day I wake up, I look for news on soompi and IG but there is none...  How did we wait 4 years?? I cannot believe it!! 

-------------------------------------

Yeah maybe all of a sudden ocean of news hit our face, :D 

----------------------

Maybe he already chose his comeback project while TKEM was being aired (like movie) and he is preparing like you said. Who knows!! We keep saying he is reading offers but if what he already chosen and production team are waiting for some time to release news. :) 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

8 minutes ago, SophieH said:

building his stamina

I’m sorry, stamina has a whole new meaning after TKEM :lol:

I’m thinking of something else and I better run to the shipper’s thread now because this is not the place to say it :lol:

hopefully something ‘hot’ is brewing in the background

Something hot better be brewing! 

I’m such a demanding fan lol. 

balls to be exact

I read this wrong. :lol:

8 minutes ago, yuiy78 said:

Deok Heung was the one that I hate the most on Faith. Jzzzz, I just want to slap hard on his face. :onfirex:

I cannot believe I forgot he was one of the main villains. It’s been THAT long since I last watched Faith. :scream:

11 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

LMH is too big

Stop making me think things... :joy:

15 minutes ago, yuiy78 said:

Honestly, I don't really recall his name because he is so annoying. Jo ill Shin? Something like that

I’m literally rewatching now and still can’t recall his name lol. I just passed the part he got killed not too long ago. 

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 7

4 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

-  :glasses:  yup! 

-I miss him too!!!  

-Lets contact MYM and ask for a full report Post-TKEM schedule! :joy:

-I don't think MYM will let him have more than 1-2 month of rest. LOL He should be doing some CFs now in the studios which is why he is hard to be spotted by K-minoz? dunno! Just some guess

-Lets wait for him to at least drop some IG posts 

- I am still hopeful he will have interview post-TKEM unless he wants to stay low key and avoid media. He had interview Post-Heirs. 

- But the more we wait, the sweeter our meet will be with Minho :wub:

I miss him too! and i can't wait to hear about his comeback project, even if it's just him still considering the offer, at least we get some lead to discuss and i would personally start stalking the Writer and PD and check out their track records and previous work hahaha....and maybe watch some of their previous work to get an idea what we are dealing with. 

Some here have express their wish for LMH to attend variety show, not sure what would that be in equivalent here, maybe like late night show?? but.... i do want him to do something while waiting for the right script, like the guerrilla date (He was soo cute in it), interview, magazine spread, good CF and photoshoot for fashion brands or even better IG live. 

Ugh....i'm betting we will hear something in August.

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, msdot said:

Oh please no! I love him to death but I've seen him dance.:grimace:

did i say that? lol!  I don't remember this!  Wait, I don't like those stuff either. Let me see my post again.. 

Ohh.. that was not my quote 

I quoted another friend and left comment about something.. that is not my post. lol :joy:

Our friend  @CarolynH says "But no, to Dancing with the Stars for Minho lol:joy:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 4