Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

6 minutes ago, Deepakmahajan said:

So it will  air around 10 pm jorean time, means 6: 30 pm in my country. That means it will br uploaded around 9 to 9:30pm here. Well great timing for me lol. What about you guys?

@Deepakmahajan your timing is perfect. Mine will probably be around 1am. -_-

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

15 minutes ago, syntyche said:

LMH photos from MYM Entertainment :love:

Reveal hidden contents

IMG02545_logo.jpg?type=w1200

%EB%8B%A4%EC%9A%B4%EB%A1%9C%EB%93%9C.jpg

IMG02895_logo.jpg?type=w1200

IMG02903_logo.jpg?type=w1200

IMG02019_logo.jpg?type=w1200

IMG02029_logo.jpg?type=w1200

IMG02107_logo.jpg?type=w1200

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=28017624&memberNo=32792076

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing More - just keep them coming..... This is a 16-EP drama, right? (So, this is = 70-80min EP) - I must say this is possibly the most highly-anticipated drama of the year so far. Although, no idea how much is the production budget is, but surely the budget is huge! The cast & kind of genre will make it a trendy HIT! What only bothers me is the airtime, which is 10pmKST, which I feel a little late for the viewers to watch. Well, the drama has many charms, though. It's not a typical sageuk, it has transition phase, meaning we could get to see "modernized" attire & there are hanboks, too. And... both lead are on the same age. And..... Woo Do Hwan could seduce a dead fish to life - hahaha - He looks COOL, too, isn't it? I wish everyone involved GOOD LUCK! It's a weekend drama so, it must be on the right track!  :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, syntyche said:

NetflixPh IG update

A little preview of our King. Thought this would be the best way to remind you that The King: Eternal Monarch drops tonight!

Reveal hidden contents

EVyJ6bGXYAATXo5?format=jpg&name=small

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing the captures..... The trailer on Netflix doesn't exactly get my hopes up. Well, fighting, oppa! "The King" , please be good!  :lol:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, rubyminho said:

Hi rubyminho, thanks for sharing the link. Time is nearing....Soon, the wait is over & something interesting to watch is only an hour away to look forward to.  :lol:

• Like 1

Food support sent to LMH and his team, The King cast and crew 
by minoz_peace, picadillyslk, leeminhoInt, teamleeminho
cr: teamleeminho

EVzG-4EUMAAo-L_?format=jpg&name=small

EVzG-4GU8AAiwwD?format=jpg&name=small

Spoiler

EVzG-4FVAAAW3Wi?format=jpg&name=small

EVzG-4CVAAMTcol?format=jpg&name=small

EVzHJ73UEAAV2N9?format=jpg&name=small

EVzHJ73U0AADQZ9?format=jpg&name=small

EVzHArwUYAA6mlu?format=jpg&name=small

EVzHAr-UwAEpT1t?format=jpg&name=small

EVzHAsgU0AAkykM?format=jpg&name=small

EVzHAsgVAAE0AqW?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by syntyche
  • Like 6

7 hours ago, syntyche said:

Woo Do Hwan burst into laughter and commented, "I think it's the hierarchy in the drama. I'm serving you, so..." Then, he suddenly looked Lee Minho in the eye and playfully said, "Hyung...?", which made Lee Minho laugh.

Reveal hidden contents

201422418_1280.jpg

Meanwhile, 'The King: Eternal Monarch' is scheduled to be unveiled at 10PM KST today.

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005750920

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing this. I noticed that only Lee Jung Jin showed-up in all maroon get-up. The cast were all wearing white/black combinations. Well, he's the baddie here so, I guess it was intentional. LOL -  LMH looks so gorgeous & HOT as ever! WDH looks so dapper.  During this presscon, I love how WDH held LMH & gazed at him - even from here we still could see bromance - hahaha - Kidding aside, how I wish the writer attended the presscon, though.  :lol:

• Like 2

3 Things To Watch For As “The King: Eternal Monarch” Makes Highly-Anticipated Premiere

SBS’s new Friday-Saturday drama “The King: Eternal Monarch” is finally unveiling its fantastical story!

“The King: Eternal Monarch” is the latest work from screenwriter Kim Eun Sook and tells the story of two parallel universes where one universe is a democracy that resembles modern-day Korea as we know it, while the other is an alternate universe in which Korea is an empire ruled by a single monarch. Emperor Lee Gon (Lee Min Ho) and detective Jung Tae Eul (Kim Go Eun) work together to protect the ones they love and close the portal between the two worlds.

Here are three things to look out for as the drama begins to unfold.

Kim Eun Sook’s latest work

The first thing to remember about “The King: Eternal Monarch” is the fact that it is the latest work of screenwriter Kim Eun Sook. She has written hit after hit with amazing premises, and she has returned with a romance between parallel universes of an empire and a democracy. Bringing something completely new, Kim Eun Sook is set to bring her signature fast-paced, witty lines, charming characters, and thought-provoking messages, and anticipation is rising to see whether this will be the birth of another drama that will stand the test of tim

The-King-Eternal-Monarch-12.jpg?width=50

Amazing character transformations by talented actors

This will be both Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun’s second time appearing in a drama by Kim Eun Sook, and they are set to bring life into their unique and interesting characters. Lee Min Ho will take on the role of Lee Gon, the emperor of his universe, while Kim Go Eun will transform into a cool detective. Joining them will be Woo Do Hwan as chief imperial bodyguard Jo Young and Jo Eun Seob, a public service worker at the National Police Agency’s civil service office. There is also Kim Kyung Nam playing detective Kang Shin Jae, and Jung Eun Chae playing the ambitious Goo Seo Ryung, the youngest and first female prime minister. Lee Jung Jin will bring his 22 years of acting experience to play Lee Gon’s uncle Lee Rim, rounding out a strong cast of actors who are set to play some of the best characters of their lives.

Out-of-this-world cinematography to create the parallel universe fantasy

“The King: Eternal Monarch” will tell a story across two parallel universes, and is set to delight viewers with gorgeous cinematography. Beautiful scenes were shot around Korea, and computer graphics will be added to make it look like two universes really exist. “Who Are You” and “Descendants of the Sun” director Baek Sang Hoon and “Search: WWW” director Jung Ji Hyun will be teaming up together to create the stunning worlds.

Hwa & Dam Pictures stated, “‘The King: Eternal Monarch’ was only possible because it was created by Kim Eun Sook. It will be an amazing drama that will raise people’s excitement this spring. Please anticipate great things to come from the drama.”

“The King: Eternal Monarch” will premiere at 10 p.m. KST on April 17.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1394849wpp/3-things-to-watch-for-as-the-king-eternal-monarch-makes-highly-anticipated-premiere

• Like 3

hi chingus

quiick Q to my hi tech chingus here.

I did not receive any notification from Netflix that The King is on even though my friend who lives in west side of US received .I live in east side.

Is that possible? In the same country but different parts not to watch same shows through Netflix?

Q 2: I can watch The King( TKTEM)in my computer Netflix screen but when I try to cast NetFlix from iphone to my tv .TKTEM seems like he lost his way through the centuries and the internet.

My Netflix research ( we talking about my iphone NetFlix research ) shows me this title does not exist(never before I experienced the same )

any suggestions what goes wrong?

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, kiklaminHo said:

hi chingus

quiick Q to my hi tech chingus here.

I did not receive any notification from Netflix that The King is on even though my friend who lives in west side of US received .I live in east side.

Is that possible? In the same country but different parts not to watch same shows through Netflix?

Q 2: I can watch The King( TKTEM)in my computer Netflix screen but when I try to cast NetFlix from iphone to my tv .TKTEM seems like he lost his way through the centuries and the internet.

My Netflix research ( we talking about my iphone NetFlix research ) shows me this title does not exist(never before I experienced the same )

any suggestions what goes wrong?

@kiklaminHo oh that’s weird I never had that issues. 
your iPhone and tv Probably is in  different world that’s why you can’t sync them :grin: sorry my silly joke 

• Like 1