Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

I am beyond excited guys!  We have waited so long for this.  

I hope someone like ICE posts the presscon with subs.  

+++++++++++++++++

Watch party --please check your PM so we can coordinate time and day!  Anyone else want to join?  We'll try to accommodate as many as we can.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I am beyond excited guys!  We have waited so long for this.  

I hope someone like ICE posts the presscon with subs.  

+++++++++++++++++

Watch party --please check your PM so we can coordinate time and day!  Anyone else want to join?  We'll try to accommodate as many as we can.

Please let me in, I would like to enjoy with you all.  :D

e3970d78gy1gduhie2jenj20nc0xctcs.jpg

e3970d78gy1gduhinygh0j20nc0xc783.jpg

cr. Flyminho

• Like 7
  • Love 2

15 hours ago, syntyche said:

Rough translation of 5-Letter Talk with LMH on V Live

cr: caramelhershey

q: how do you feel in your thirties?

a: constantly tired

q: how many hours do you sleep?

a: about 6 hours

q: are you having fun filming?

a: well, somehow

q: what is Lee Gon's charm?

a: a man of honesty

q: is The King-Eternal Monarch worth to watch?

a: yes, it's worth-seeing

q: your definition of small happiness?

a: a "good job" (it refers to leaving work)

q: what do u do on holidays?

a: i just keep sleeping

q: the movie you recently watched?

a: Midway

q: best location?

a: (for) now, the set

q: are u happy?

a: very happy

q: are u still cool?

a: (depends on ) your judgment /he lets us judge/

q: what's your goal this year?

a: The King-Eternal Monarch goes well

q: you are going to do v-app right?

a: yes, i want to do it

q: when do we meet?

a: we will meet soon (thru The King-Eternal Monarch)

q: what do you want to say?

a: everyone, be healthy!

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing this. Good luck to your drama, LMH! Tomorrow is D-Day! - He should aim for 7-8 hrs of sleep/night. I remember I read an article before that a global study released by the European Heart Journal reports that sleeping more than the recommended hrs increased risk of stroke. When we are on our 30s we're already having slump in metabolism. Wel, we do feel more tired as we get older, the more if we're not getting enough sleep.  Oh, he watched the movie, Midway. This is a remake of the 1976 version. The movie, which was released last year had modern special effects, though.  :lol:

• Like 3

c99c314d-550b-4815-b2f5-1458bca84bcd.png

The King, five minutes of highlights..."What's the first meeting between Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun?"

Actor Lee Min-ho and actress Kim Go-eun heralded strong chemistry. 

SBS-TV's "The King-The King of Eternity" released a highlight video on Thursday. In a video about six minutes long, it revealed an overwhelming scale. 

"The King" is a fantasy romance. It is a story about the emperor of the Korean Empire and the detective Jeong Tae-eul of the Republic of Korea, who are trying to close the door of the dimension, crossing the two worlds.

Lee Min-ho played the role of "Lee Gon," the emperor of the Korean Empire. He wore an imperial uniform and showed a dignified figure. I could feel deep emotion in his eyes. 

Kim Go-eun has turned into a detective, "Jeong Tae-eul." She overpowered the criminals under investigation at once. She caught the criminal with a kick. Charismatic. 

The first meeting between the two was also depicted. First, Lee Min-ho appeared at Gwanghwamun Square in Seoul. He saw Kim Go-eun, and hugged her as she was. 

The next scene was at the police station. Kim Go-eun asked, "What's your name?" Lee Min-ho countered by saying, "It's a name you shouldn't have called," signaling chemistry.

In addition, the main characters appeared. Woo Do-hwan (played by Jo Young), Jung Eun-chae (played by Gu Seo-ryeong), Lee Jung-jin (played by Yi Rim), and Kim Kyung-nam (played by Kang Shin-jae) appeared one by one. 

https://www.dispatch.co.kr/2075162

**********************************************************************************

Is it Friday yet? :P

En8M0S7.png

b237BRj.png

chrqmCw.png

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

10 hours ago, syntyche said:

It was on the KR text

cr: monika_leeminho

Q: What are you doing on free time?

A: Always sleep (text: going to hospital too)

Hi syntyche, I guess he meant here going to the hospital for his routine check-up since it's his free time. :lol:

• Like 1