Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CarolynH

Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 [Event: Faith Watch party]

Recommended Posts

36 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

 

According to Chinese Wikipedia, he holds following brands on hand. Except Cellreturn in 2020, others are since 2019 up to now.

 

KGC "Good Base"   -   Indonesia
Sejong Institute    -    Global

KGC "Everytime"   -    Global

Seven Luck    -     Global    (from 2016 to now)

Westin Chosun Hotel   -    Korea

Cellreturn    -     Global

 

 

Thanks, @gtLmh0622 for answering @Deepakmahajan's question. :D

 

*************************************************************************************

 

THE KING: ETERNAL MONARCH MAIN STYLIST IS PROUDLY FILIPINO

Kdrama and Kpop fans ready your hearts and prepare yourself to change career after cruising on the DREAM JOB  we never thought would land to a Filipino and yes The King: Eternal Monarch as the main stylist is just one of many in his plate

 

...

 

 

His take on being the Main Fashion Stylist for

The King:Eternal Monarch

            “When I received the call from Kim Eun-Sook (writer of The King: Eternal Monarch) I was unsure at first because I wanted to have a break after my first series but who am I to say no to the very person who introduced me to the world of K-Drama (Lovers in Paris, Descendants of the Sun, Goblin) right? So I said yes haha. My main role is to create looks for the cast that would be suitable for every scene. It took me months to conceptualise because I am dealing with outfits that are from different generations/era.”

 

His share on working with Top actors in the industry

            “I felt the pressure at first because the fan base of these actors and actresses are hmmm let’s just say that they’re not easy to please. One night after filming, Lee Minho offered to drop me off at my place. While on our way I was very vocal to him that I am quite nervous on how his fans will take all the looks that I created for him and he just went like “I trust you and you are good with what you do”. That motivated me to be more confident of what I am doing”

 

5e8ed39be3a6c71e7c2b7284-p-768x1152.jpg

 

...

https://chingutotheworld.com/the-king-eternal-monarch-main-stylist-is-proudly-filipino/

 

 

  • Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His styling is really good. Especially hairstyle which makes his beautiful face even better.

 

And wow last week , his insta followers were like 12.3 million and few months back 11 million.

He is already on way to cross 13 million. It means trailers r getting many people to know him especially new gen of k drama fans . It is  big number. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we now have an idea of the CFs this drama has:

 

lvRTZ4F.jpg

 

 

hooray for LMH, the CF King B)

KVRi1dN.png

 

MsQAoBl.png

 

 

*************************************************************************

 

 

13 minutes ago, Deepakmahajan said:

His styling is really good. Especially hairstyle which makes his beautiful face even better.

 

And wow last week , his insta followers were like 12.3 million and few months back 11 million.

He is already on way to cross 13 million. It means trailers r getting many people to know him especially new gen of k drama fans . It is  big number. 

 

He gained another 100 thousand followers in just 4 days. He is now the second most followed Korean actor on IG. Well, by the time The King airs, I think he'll gain much more and then he'll be the actor with the most IG followers! B)  

 

  • Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow look at his power to attract all those big time brands. He is surely going ti be cf king when the drama ends. Lmaooo. All big brands. Jeez

They are so happy to introduce their product during his drama lol

Lol sbs must have already made profit.

Samsung kia. All r such prestigious brands.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Are we excited or what? This thread is so active! We’re all on another level of excitement! 

 

Yesss. Awesome right. Lets have a party together my friends 

B)

  • Like 5
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

King Lee Gon's Gonryongpo (robe worn by kings)

 

IYYPkRa.gif


“Will it be here? The reason I survived that day?”

 

vb5AzvB.gif

 

"Is this really a parallel world?"

 

YlZbbxf.gif

 

 

  • Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Wow This thread is moving fast and  I’m loving it ! please keep them coming we gotta claim back the throne (opps pardon me for being a competitive fan for a second :p) 

Faith still holds the number one spot in this forum for drama with most replies and it’s awesome.  can’t wait to see our handsome daejang in the King’s robe. 

Spoiler

Ok here’s my share of rant...

 

There was an article of a Recent survey conducted by a news portal which they invited industry players, producers and directors alike to vote who they think will be the most promising actors in SK 


I was super mad reading it, LMH is not even included in the list. They have everyone except him. another actor who also came back from military topped the list. The funniest part is how could he not even get a single vote? what are these producers thinking??? Are they blind ??


I like to think either this is a Media play or our boy is a-class-above that he is not even considered in the survey (too over qualified) 

 

like it or not he’ll be back to claim his spot. No media play, no arrogance, just pure heart and sincerity. 


 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, SophieH said:

I was super mad reading it, LMH is not even included in the list. They have everyone except him. another actor who also came back from military topped the list. The funniest part is how could he not even get a single vote? what are these producers thinking??? Are they blind ??

 

Really? But how come? The King it self already proved about how powerful he is in this industry. 

 

Maybe someone in this forum could explaine this further? 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SophieH let me tell you. These lists are also run by mediaplay agencies. Some actors agencies r run by producers and insiders.

 

I understand the one who topped the list because he has terrific record  in ratings. So does lmh!

 

But lmh record is great too. So it makes no sense to me. Clear bs when actors with no success close to him are ranked lol! 

 

 Considering investors offer him best projects.

 

Lee min ho is not known for mediaplay.

There were actors who are no where close to his success in that list. Has not dramas anywhere close to ratings.  But they were mentioned. And he wasn't. Clearly pr teams r working hard.

 

So take it with pinch of salt.

 

MYM is run by him and his sister. Not some powerful producer.

 

It is not stopping him from getting best projects and he got the biggest drama of the year as comeback.  Kim eun sook wrote a drama for him. All investors wanted him. They could've gone for anyone on list but they chose him? Practical  thing is much better than that bs.

 

There r highest paid lists and some actors who r nowhere his success is listed above him? So mediaplay bs. He never try to correct them at all

 

So don't worry about it too much.

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, syntyche said:

Thanks, @gtLmh0622 for answering @Deepakmahajan's question. :D

 

*************************************************************************************

 

THE KING: ETERNAL MONARCH MAIN STYLIST IS PROUDLY FILIPINO

Kdrama and Kpop fans ready your hearts and prepare yourself to change career after cruising on the DREAM JOB  we never thought would land to a Filipino and yes The King: Eternal Monarch as the main stylist is just one of many in his plate

 

...

 

 

His take on being the Main Fashion Stylist for

The King:Eternal Monarch

            “When I received the call from Kim Eun-Sook (writer of The King: Eternal Monarch) I was unsure at first because I wanted to have a break after my first series but who am I to say no to the very person who introduced me to the world of K-Drama (Lovers in Paris, Descendants of the Sun, Goblin) right? So I said yes haha. My main role is to create looks for the cast that would be suitable for every scene. It took me months to conceptualise because I am dealing with outfits that are from different generations/era.”

 

His share on working with Top actors in the industry

            “I felt the pressure at first because the fan base of these actors and actresses are hmmm let’s just say that they’re not easy to please. One night after filming, Lee Minho offered to drop me off at my place. While on our way I was very vocal to him that I am quite nervous on how his fans will take all the looks that I created for him and he just went like “I trust you and you are good with what you do”. That motivated me to be more confident of what I am doing”

 

...

https://chingutotheworld.com/the-king-eternal-monarch-main-stylist-is-proudly-filipino/

 

 

 

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing this. It's not just the beauty products that catch our eye when watching a K-drama. The impeccable style of-the hero draws us in, too! Aside from a we'll-written script, great acting & palpable chemistry between the leads, another element in K-drama is one that's just as important: the costumes. Fashion stylist is really important -  they put together an outfit that suits the character's persona. We can't help but be in awe of the characters' wardrobe.  LMH definitely has fashion sense!  :lol:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SophieH said:

I was super mad reading it, LMH is not even included in the list.

 

Don't be serious at those ridiculous list.

K-netizens commented LMH - silent but strong.
When you're strong enough, you don't have to run mediaplay to emphasize you are the most wanted, you are highest paid, or you got most endorsements. 

 

Spoiler

And if LMH's name is not included in such list, it's just a nonsense itself. 

 

Look at the come back drama of top actor on that list, is he really most wanted ?

 

 

  • Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Deepakmahajan said:

@SophieH let me tell you. These lists are also run by mediaplay agencies. Some actors agencies r run by producers and insiders.

 

I understand the one who topped the list because he has terrific record  in ratings. So does lmh!

 

But lmh record is great too. So it makes no sense to me. Clear bs when actors with no success close to him are ranked lol! 

 

 Considering investors offer him best projects.

 

Lee min ho is not known for mediaplay.

There were actors who are no where close to his success in that list. Has not dramas anywhere close to ratings.  But they were mentioned. And he wasn't. Clearly pr teams r working hard.

 

So take it with pinch of salt.

 

MYM is run by him and his sister. Not some powerful producer.

 

It is not stopping him from getting best projects and he got the biggest drama of the year as comeback.  Kim eun sook wrote a drama for him. All investors wanted him. They could've gone for anyone on list but they chose him? Practical  thing is much better than that bs.

 

There r highest paid lists and some actors who r nowhere his success is listed above him? So mediaplay bs. He never try to correct them at all

 

So don't worry about it too much.

 

 

Thank you very much @Deepakmahajan and also @gtLmh0622

I feel relieved now

 

 

You are right, no need to worry that much. Silent but strong. I really like that quote. 

 

One thing that I observed about him, compared to the others, LMH is a very closed about his personal life. And thats a good thing. 

 

 :glasses:

Edited by yuiy78
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, yuiy78 said:

 

 

Thank you very much @Deepakmahajan

I feel relieved now

 

 

You right, no need to worry that much

 :glasses:

@Deepakmahajan and @SophieH Can one of you refer me to this list. I'm curious.

 

Lee Min HO could be walking around with no Agent and he will still have a job in the industry :)

  • Like 7
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, yuiy78 said:

You are right, no need to worry that much. Silent but strong. I really like that quote. 


I want to say more.

I saw an old list on Weibo today.

That's a list of K-drama amounts that highest rating over 20% for all male/female lead.
4 dramas   -   none 

3 dramas   -   several including LMH.  
(BOF, Heirs, LOTBS. The highest rating of City Hunter was 19.9%, so he only has 3. :mellow: If City Hunter got 0.1% more, he would be the only one having 4 at that time.)

 

Don't know if there is any one has 4 now. But K-entertainments don't know this data and who is the guarantee of rating ??

 

 

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, scrawford said:

@Deepakmahajan and @SophieH Can one of you refer me to this list. I'm curious.

 

Lee Min HO could be walking around with no Agent and he will still have a job in the industry :)

i will pm you. it is funny list. The names there are no match for him expect few. so dont take it to heart. And ignore the comment section for your own health. Not worth reading hateful comments

  • Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Silent but strong is the perfect way to describe his influence! 
 

@Deepakmahajan agree. Always ignore hateful comments for your own health :lol:

 

@gtLmh0622 crossing our fingers The King will be his fourth.

  • Like 3
  • Awesome 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello minoz! i am new here finally decided to sign up lol

it's nice to read your reviews and very importants infos here. 

i am glad minho is back after a long time and i am happy he still has a fans who always support him despite his long absence.

 

  • Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@toramino

welcome!!!

 

*************************************************

 

Guys, looks like dramabeans is going to recap the King.

 

Its good and bad at the same time. Hopefully the haters just stay away. Or...maybe it’s good if the haters are watching too, good for the ratings and more exposure :grin:

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@scrawford they hate lmh with passion. That is why i want it to work big time . So i can enjoy their epic meltdowns lol and their theories to discredit him. :D

 

@toraminowelcome. Also go to drama forum and join drama discussion  and give ur reviews !

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...